Nuclear vs. Wind/Solar

If Saving The Climate Requires Making Energy So Expensive, Why Is French Electricity So Cheap?

>2011 Fukashima accident occurs
>Merkel makes captains call to shut down nuclear plants in Germany
>Electricity prices goes through the roof
>Carbon Emissions go through the roof as Germany has to rely on Russian gas and coal to make up energy production shortfalls
>all this during increased solar and wind availabilities and huge investment into these technologies
>meanwhile France continue to use nuclear
>energy prices stay consistently low
>Merkel then uses the EU to override French soveriegnty to force them to increase reliance on intermittent solar/wind
>French electricity prices increased twice the rate of the rest of the EU

Why is this? Nuclear is obviously the most viable option for low emission targets and goals, yet it's being decomissioned in favour of technology that can't provide baseload generation.

it's like uncontrolled mass migration, economic models based on infinite growth...none of this is sustainable, yet it's being done for """sustainability"""

forbes.com/sites/michaelshellenberger/2019/02/05/if-saving-the-climate-requires-making-energy-so-expensive-why-is-french-electricity-so-cheap/#6b4ccf01bd98

Attached: forbes.png (693x250, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_a19RRo2gY
thescienceforum.com/physics/13472-beta-flare.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōi_Nuclear_Power_Plant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I understand this will probably be pruned or go to page 10 because I'm not getting the shilling bumps.

Because every nuclear planet in the world emits channel radiation that penetrates the ground, heating it up and slowly sinking the plants into the ground, also due to the tesla pylon effect every reactor also releases toxic plutonium clouds into upper atmosphere, that the governments around the world are dispersing with chemtrail flights, because they are a major hazard to air traffic, that germanwings flight that crashed into the alps by "pilot suicide" actually flew into one and the crew got sick and eventually lost consciousness.

Merkel knows all this and is probably the only major govment figure to stand up to IAEA-mafia, Trump is trying to do the same by halting the chemtrail flights and forcing the IAEA to publicly admit theres a problem.

vid is beta flare effect, which is excessive radiation causing ionization on top of nuclear reactor youtube.com/watch?v=P_a19RRo2gY

A reactor is a hole in the aether.

3.6 roentgen. Not great, not terrible.

schizo detected

>yes, goy, depend on solar energy
>no goy, dont read about the coming solar minimum

I've seen worse.

>Saving The Climate
>thinks CO2 is dangerous to the environment
>does not know about the scientific method so thinks climate science is real

Are you a literal abbo?

The average person can't even comprehend tax forms do you think they're smart enough to understand that nuclear power does not involve an explosion going off

>corporations can charge more money
>"why would anyone do that, why?"

...its so cheap because they can dump there waste in germany without costs ... google "castor transporte"

> googles tesla pylon effect
>no relevant results
color me surprised

Ever wonder why theres not a single nuclear power plant in the world thats owned by private corporations or ever turned actual profit without heavy goverment subsidization? Surely such big industry in the energy sector should be enable to support itself?

Thats because nuclear reactors are economically unsustainable, our first reactor was started in the 70s and despite running for nearly 50 years it still hasnt paid back itself.

The reactors are in essence an eternal money sink that the goverments can waste the publics money on, they have never produced electricity cheaper per kWh than your average coal plant, and even the most modern reactors are only able to work at max. 35% efficiency.

...btw, there was a german industrial syndicate who was planning to build the worlds most large solar energy plant in the desert of nothern africa -> war against lybia stopped the whole profect -> initated by france -> some people from the other side of the globe wonder why atomic energy is cheaper than low, decetrelized and clean energy ...

This doesn't make any sense.

>why i cant find classified government secrets on google?

Most of teslas major work was (((lost))) after his death and never made publicly available, the exact science behind nuclear reactors is declared top secret and shared only to those few that work on them under heavy NDA's and compartmentalization.

It looks like you are full of shit, but the video seems to be about this:

thescienceforum.com/physics/13472-beta-flare.html

Modern nuclear reactors don't have contact with the external environment that much, they are cooled by gas or salt.

Liar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōi_Nuclear_Power_Plant

Solar energy is utterly fucking useless. The cost (not even the financial cost, but the cost in energy) required for upkeep is greater than the energy they produce.
They're also totally unreliable.
You might have heard news about France building the very first solar panel road. You know, general greenfaggot self-jerking.
What you might not know is that the road has been a total fucking failure.
First, its energy output is not at all near what it was hoped to be. Why?
Because it was built in the north of France, where you might get about 70 days of sunlight a year. Another reason is that the engineers did not account for the possibility of dead leaves gathering on the road.
But the road itself is almost totally destroyed. And the reason for that is that the engineers did not account for the fact that tractors and trucks would be driving over it.
Yes, engies did not expect trucks and tractors to drive though a track of rural land.

To this day I still don't know what the problem is with nuclear power. I think the reason people are afraid of it is because they think like women. Green flowers and sunlight = happy good.
Big towers and weird thing I don't know what it was = bad bad.
I genuinely don't understand what the problem is with nuclear power. Even the waste isn't that much of a problem to deal with. I think we could quite easily just build a giant sarcophagus in Siberia or some shit and store all of our nuclear waste there for the next 1000 years.

>Modern nuclear reactors don't have contact with the external environment that much, they are cooled by gas or salt

What your thinking of is thorium-reactors, most of the reactors in the world are either PWR or BWR reactors, which are cooled by water, hence the placement near coasts/large bodies of water.

The reactors are in constant contact with the outside environment because there simply doesnt exist any material dense enough to stop plutonium penetration, hence why the reactor structures need constant maintenance, the steel is slowly eroding away due to the 24/7 plutonium particle bombardment.

A failing plant owned by a failing energy corporation thats biggest shareholder is, osaka city, a public institution..

If anything, this just proves my point.

>To this day I still don't know what the problem is with nuclear power.

...the problem is the waste you dumb fuck! when you pay your electricty bill, you dont pay for the recycling, thats the reason its so cheap ... that will be shifted into the future! ...but hey, why care ...

>...the next 1000 years.

tldr, your shit, france will not last the next 50 years ... asshole,

The biggest problem with permanent nuclear storage facilities is the idea that some entity would still be interested in looking after them after x amount of years, imagine the costs of guarding and maintaining an underground stockpile of highly radioactive nuclear material, and the added economic/moral responsibilities that come into effect when SHTF-scenario happens.

No profits to be made, only costs, so private corporations will keep clear of them, so what we have left is goverment, and can we just live in the false hope that our government or even some sort of civilized society that understands the dangers of nuclear radiation will still exist in the next thousands of years??

I know this guy from years back, he is legit crazy person. Very unique kind of crazy too.

...so much this, finbro! ...

>that germanwings flight that crashed into the alps by "pilot suicide"
the plane that /tv/ crashed with bane posting? no no no that was a demon unleashed by autism

Without any reference or proof of what he is saying, all of this look like another redneck disinfo like flat earth or all the end times christcuck bullshit. He doesn't seem to care about double checking anything either.

You dont know shit, SUPO.

I base my info on finnish ex-nuclear industry whistleblower that worked in a nuclear plant for 30 years and had top security clearance, and access to most critical information. He became a nuclear critic when his co-workers started dropping like flies from cancer/other radiation related diseases.

Look up Arto Lauri on youtube, his english is pretty bad so the subtitles on his videos are sometimes google translate tier.

they want you to stop using coal, and they don't want you to use nuclear.

They say this is because they are concerned with the "environment"

But what they are REALLY concerned with, is de-industrializing your nations, so they can conquer you with superior power and industry....

and military tech.

cause the frogs are spcial

Why do threads about nuclear always get these reddit bot replies?

That seems to be consistent with what's happening:

>dismantling industries and moving production out of white nations
>importing millions of non-whites into white nations
>dismantling white nations' energy production and forcing them to rely on importation of energy resources from non-whites
>disarming the populations of white nations so they have no means of defending themselves
>dismantling the scientific and academic establishments in white nations through social justice and political correctness
>increasing taxes on white people to pay for the pollution non-white nations are causing
>using the media to divide white people and keep them at each others' throats rather than focusing on the problems

What I see happening in white civilization today looks like nothing less than a military endeavor to undermine and destroy white nations without using overt violence. We're at war and we don't even realize it yet.

>be German
>live in a country with literally no sunlight
>cuck yourself out of glorious nuclear power for solar and wind power
>try to cuck France too (which actually has prime real estate for solar power but is still better off with nuclear for a primary source)

Why do Germans hate France so much?

I don't know who is benefiting from all of this outside of China.

>But what they are REALLY concerned with, is de-industrializing your nations, so they can conquer you with superior power and industry and military tech.

... ok, sry for the reality check, but, you dont have anything to do with the industry of your economic region, you are just an employee, nothing more, and when your master says outsouce this shit, you get fired ... you get the idea. that happend the last hundred years, and will go on further. you sound like a happy wage slave who tries desperatly to convint his fellow whites to stay on the cotton field ...

Nuclear energy is free of fossil emissions. Not using it is idiotic, not using it because of Fukushima is retarded. Mainland power plants do not get hit with tsunami waves and earthquakes. This is the middle of Europe, not Japan.

I really don't know. This is exactly what you'd do to an advanced civilization if you didn't have the physical means to overpower them, but I just don't see any modern nation states being able to pull this level of subversion off. It's like someone is able to push and pull levers in disparate unconnected parts, sometimes decades in advance, and knowing exactly how it will play out.

White civilization is being played like a fiddle and everyone is completely powerless to do anything about it. People who can see it happening don't have the power to stop what's happening, and those with the power to stop it seem to propogate it - and their own eventual suicide/demise.

>What I see happening in white civilization today looks like nothing less than a military endeavor to undermine and destroy white nations without using overt violence. We're at war and we don't even realize it yet.

precisely.

it's quite an intricate and subtle warfare doctrine they are using, isn't it?

>you dont have anything to do with the industry of your economic region

and what if the production of weapons on a massive scale is necessary for national defense?

One cannot maintain a country when foreign investors buy up all the weapons manufacturers, and take them out of the country....

can one?

Which is why the new nuclear storage facilities in France ange are meant to last for hundreds of years without any maintenance whatsoever? There’s only so much the elements can do to several meters of concrete, lead and steel encasing reinforced sarcophagi a hundred meters underground.

Plus the Swiss are developing nuclear waste destroyers so there may come a day when we won’t even have to worry about the waste and dematerialize what waste there is.

>24/7 plutonium particle bombardment.

Care to explain how these plutonium particles get thrown around?

>Plus the Swiss are developing nuclear waste destroyers

Nobody needs the Swiss for that. Fast breeders exist already.

Put the crack pipe down schizo