How much does the average American know about Russia and how much does it fuel the Russia hysteria in the USA?

How much does the average American know about Russia and how much does it fuel the Russia hysteria in the USA?

Attached: 7C73BF87-0B65-4799-BEC9-1FC17C261C4B.jpg (1242x1812, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3E2_vyEzDs
eand.co/half-of-americans-are-effectively-poor-now-what-the-c944c518db6a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely nothing. Americans are cattle that are told what to get upset about.

damn he looks old as fuck now

Left over cold war sentiments from the older generation and trump collusion nonsense from the younger.

No one really cares about anything that goes on over there that doesn't affect the people here. So pretty much the average person doesn't know jack shit.

I know that it's cold. I know they seem to write extra long novels. I know it's a white country.

What hysteria?

I know enough to know Huckabee is a fuckn idiot

that it exists. something something cold war. homophobic? um. isn't it cold there?

I lived in ukraine for 5 years and have to convince people every time i meet someone new that it isn't russia.

Isn't this the guy that played with Korn?
youtube.com/watch?v=d3E2_vyEzDs

*yet

I love Russia and the Russian people. Average American is fat and stupid, likely brainwashed by media and cold war propaganda.

I wish our politicians visiting Israel got as much scrutiny.

Boomers have such a shitty sense of humor

Attached: ohyou.jpg (400x400, 21K)

This, 98% of Americans think what the media tells them to think.

>lived in ukraine for 5 years and have to convince people every time i meet someone new that it isn't russia.
Don't do it.

They hate you because you are White and are sitting on a lot of mineral resources. You probably think your legacy of anti-racism, world communism, large Muslim and Asiatic population would help you in this regard. It doesn't. All those Asians and Muslims are White supremacists, too. America needs to plunder someone to stay afloat and it is going to sick its niggers on you because you're politically expedient. Every republican is playing this up to set White Americans up as the enemy [so whatever property they still hold can be seized and redistributed] and get them out of the way as a potential anti-war bloc.

and the other 2%....

Jack and shit

Your average American probably associates Russia with lame "In Soviet Russia" jokes, vodka, and probably the whole 2016 election shit.

Before Russia and ORANGE MAN BAD teamed up to trigger the libs people just thought Russia was made up of bears, communist secret police, really tough old grannys and that one russian guy who tried to drink the breathlyzer test.

russia wasn't even a thing until trump got elected. like they had to find a patsy to deflect from the utter shit show of losing the election so they pulled russia out of no where like it was the cold war. then it snowballed out of control to what it is now

It's not out of nowhere. Trump is in on it.

Russia- Had a bout with communism- Murdered the Royal Family- Overthrew the communists- Government collapse- Government lead by incompetent military and Russian oligarchs and criminal organization.
America hates Russia because?

Attached: Patton on Russia.jpg (490x598, 137K)

The 'hysteria' is nothing more than hate from the American left due to the treatment their arch-hero Obama received from Vladimir Putin. The Obama administration practically fell over itself trying to kiss Putin's ass only to be rebuffed and publicly insulted.

The left here has now turned virulently Russophobic.

not sure how random retarded americans thinking "the ukraine" is part of russia is going to change anything. they already think it's russia, because ussr shit.

the fact that ukraine isn't russia is meaningful to me however as I never lived in russia, but i did live in ukraine... so. i dunno if you know this but lots of ukrainians are /pretty/ nationalistic. you may not have heard about it tho, it isn't really a big deal or anything.

Lol. It doesn’t make any sense.
Saint Petersburg is literally Mecca for aging white boomers

Russia is Nigeria with snow

Attached: 1566500476863.png (736x514, 341K)

The USA is full authoritarian regime propaganda these days and Americans eat it like candies, so it's basically "RUSSIA IS LE EVIL DICTATORSHIP! ALL RUSSIANS ARE POOR AND DYING TO COME LIVE IN THE USA!".

Nothing. And a lot. But know that you are seeing the worst. Like, I don't hate all Russians just because of the experiences I have had playing video games with them. I mean yea, most of them are under 30, with IQs to match, who worship the USSR while actively ignoring and refusing to acknowledge how shitty it was because it harkens back to a glorious past when at least the world was scared of them while they were living in broken down filth and poverty. But you're not all like that. I hope. We have our retards here in the States, too. That's all.

There is no Russian hysteria in the U.S., just the media drumming it up for ratings and low IQ idiots believing everything they're told.

The only people “dying” to come live in the USA are people who are told by NGOs that the USA will give them and their children free shit for life. And now you see it at the border.
That’s not to say America isn’t generally a great place to live, but most people in the world are totally unconcerned with how other nations citizens live. They don’t want to live in America not because they think America is shit or something, they just don’t care and are happy with their families in their homelands.

I've legit talked to people, intelligent people, that think Russia is still Communist. Most seem to see it as the gangster's anarchic paradise it mostly was in the 90s. Take a shot every time someone says the Russian economy is all about oil. American knowledge of Russia is nada.

Most Americans don't know shit about Russia frendo

>That's not to say America isn't generally a great place to live
It's not. It is an absolute hellscape.

>ow much does the average American know about Russia and how much does it fuel the Russia hysteria in the USA?
Not much to be honest. But there is no hysteria among the people, Russians are always treated like bros when it becomes known who they are.

fpbp
But hilariously, pre internet and before internet got real big with normies, everyone thought americans were fucking retards.
People still think that, yet the same time they desperately want to become Americanised more and more

Im going there next week. Excited to go to the moscow birthday festival weekend. Russian thing in the US is bullshit.

I don't think many American's outside of this thread could even find Russia on a map.

>it is an absolute hellscape
Compared to what? The average (white) American lives better than anyone else on earth

No, they don't.

Well, it's just not appropriate for the father of the Press Secretary to be visiting Russia whilst we're on an adversarial posture. It's very bad politics.

jewish owned news networks only stop talking about evil trump or children in cages to talk about russia and how every information source that contradicts them is russian disinformation

You live in the wrong place. If you travel around the country, you will know. Get out of your shithole. Trust me, it is a whole different world out there. It is good. It is cheap, safe, pretty. It's amazing.

Parallel political setup, just defined differently and corruption did you in under gommunism faster than it did us. We're at the end now, so we'll be joining you on the world power losers podium soon enough.

How much do I know about Russia? Fuck outta here. I don't know what I don't know. Normies still think this is the Cold War.

It's not so much standard of living, it's the fact that our culture is such shit and hates us so much. Our nation is pretty much hostile to us.

Sure we can afford cheap imported chinese big screen TVs, but what's the point when your future is derided at every turn?

Maybe they will keep his Russia loving ass.

Visit Missouri, Indiana or Ohio... hell just go straight to Louisiana to see the quality of life of white Americans.

some places are obviously worse than others, but on the whole the us is on the verge of total economic and social collapse. mass shootings will continue to accelerate until it's no longer 1 or two a week but 1 or two a day. america will likely collapse after or leading up to the next election.
meanwhile all advertising and media is tring to convince everyone that "everything is fine, buy more stuff"
you can feel this kind of weight and cognitive dissonance just walking around town in small town america, constantly.

Oчeнь плoхo дpyг ))))

You missed an 'ex' in there, that one is moving on.

I talk to 2 girls, ones in Izhevsk and the other lives around Moscow but has family in Siberia. they are both entertaining people, the one from Siberia is pretty good looking while the other has a bit of a tomboy thing going on

>huur duur trump sucks putins dick
>vodka
>slav squat
that's literally it. People just parrot the same jokes about Putin. I don't think Americans understand anything about russians, their demeanor or their culture.
All I know is Armenians here speak a Russian dialect sometimes and everyone hates armos, no matter your skin color.
I don't know anything about Russians either, love their language though and would like to learn more.

People aren't friendly, any minority basically looks down their nose at you ("white boy,") and everyone assumes you're rich because you're white. And then you tell them you had to live in a car for six years of your 20s and they don't give a shit or they play a game of "let's figure out which of your character flaws put you in that situation."

The average American knows what a matroshka doll is, that communism is bad and came from Russian, and thinks all Russians are criminals and poor. Besides this, they don't know anything and don't care.

It's taken me a while learning Russian and studying Russian culture to even begin to understand Russians.

Just like most Russians don't give a shit about us, we don't care about Russians.

USA is unlikely to collapse or go into civil war.

It will just keep declining as the main labor force becomes a bunch of brown people who will work for a couple of dollars a day and white Americans become obsolete and die out.

>came from Russian
It was popularized largely by a German who spent much of his time living in Britain.

i watched enemy at the gates. i am an expert on russia

Get a load of these guys, Russia. Telling YOU in the developing 2nd world how THEY live worse in the 1st world.

Can't make this shit up.

The nation is poor of spirit and morale (and morals). Material goods mean almost jack shit.

this is all an internecine strife, an intra-mural war between different deepstate factions of mostly kikes.
usa /nato kikes vs russian robberbaron kikes, who used to be gommunist barty, so the same hate is there, already programmed into boomers during the cold war, against anyone from that region.
hardly anything is taught about russia, only that they are bad guys, mmkay.
lots of kikes fighting each other, plus mossad shoving in their snouts, makes for a wide range of proxy behavior/conflicts/strategems on all sides.
the ottoman empire still has remnants that have never been removed, that have been subsidized and assisted to do things, bad things, using mostly oil money.
russia appears to allow many undesirable enemies inside its borders.
see who allows this to happen, is it soros in russia? no it is other kikes working the same agenda.
the average American knows very little, being constantly bombarded with insane kike mindgames, lies, fraud, harassment, until every minute of the day is gone, only to start again the next day.
plus, we are swamped with retarded latinx catholic niggers, who can't even manage to do anything about their pedo-priests.
if there is war, just remember the kikes, mossad, old party members, who will undermine everything in your country until they can buy it up for mere pennies.

Basically, our ruling class has convinced us to trade our future for gadgets and cheap shit with a veneer of prosperity that's going to have to wear off before we realize we were had.

I like that city.
Unfortunately, most Americans mindlessly hate whose they are told to hate.
If we were told to love you, we would love you.
Don’t worry about it, it’s not a serious hatered.
Most Americans that KNOW actual Russians generally like Russians.

As a right-leaning libertarian (mostly libertarian), I'm moderately familiar with Russian history. For example, I know how the Soviets did most of the fighting against Nazi Germany in WW2. I know the Western Allies sweeped in at the last minute, claimed victory, and barely mentioned how important the Soviets were in the fight. It's NOT common knowledge here that way more Soviets died than Western Allies in the war.

I also respect how the Russian people reformed their country and rose again after the fall of the USSR. That's impressive. I also have huge respect for your current sense of nationalism and populism. Russia doesn't seem to give a fuck about globalism or the current world order, and is focusing on itself. Top notch. I've also worked with several Russian programmers in my job, and they were all great workers and quite smart.

However, right-leaning Americans are ignorant and STILL think Russians are secret communists. Left-leaning Americans are freaked out for some reason and think that Putin is an evil mastermind that somehow got Trump elected (because Western liberals don't understand populism and can't admit that Hillary was a shit candidate). It's sad.

The Russian economy is struggling (like always), but the country has good food, good women, and an impressive history.

Are you screwing with that Russian or are you a Mexican with a VPN?

>good women

The best women.

Attached: CGi0XkS9GNI.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

At least we have a future. 3 generations of Russian's are growing up with a single dictator. An average salary is like, 300 usd per month to live off of, and like, no future prospects of small business ownership or chance to affect change because corruption is so bad that they can't even protest an obvious shitty situation.

In the USA our standard of living is basically like elite ruling class compared to the Russian substandard that looks worse than peasantry.

Russia, don’t listen to most of these ass clowns.
I suspect that they might be niggers or Mexicans or some such shit.

Attached: DE1A4A15-BED8-4B7E-A524-5FF846FE323A.jpg (2048x1536, 958K)

>At least we have a future.
Are you cucked enough to believe that or did you mean
>(((we))) have a future
?

We essentially view Russia as a half-communist half-ultra right-wing shithole where upper mobility is only possible through crime

I'm canadian and know some random things about Russia
> a lot of russians vacation in dachas, which are basically summer homes
> Russians love football but also play ice hockey, Bandy, tennis
> Russia has produced some of the best chess players of all time
> Nizhny Novgorod is the third largest city after Moscow and St Petersburg? Maybe Yekaterinburg?
> Russians love tea. Not ever russian drinks vodka. Russians also dont leave a tip at restaurants unlike us in Canada and the US.

I'm too tired to think of some more lol.

Dude that is fucking bullshit your talking about. Everyone who is rich in Russia sends his kids to school either in the UK, France or US. The number of "NGO" folk that get to do it is more or less limited to Russian jews. Everyone else is either dead or the US does not care about them.

If you like mariachis...

Attached: LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS (2).jpg (310x583, 129K)

AFAIK there are a shit ton of liberals in Russia. Millions of people are protesting for reforms in their current corrupt system of governance and the state keeps crushing them. It's hardly a cohesive society with a single political view.

Everyone who is poor in Poland (90% of the population) works in London. So what?

>Not ever russian drinks vodka
Maybe if they have esperal sawn in, and not even all of those do it.

We do have a future. It may not be one you like, but we do have a future.

That's another thing, what's with all this race based bullshit? Russians don't even give a shit about race like American's do. It's so vast and has so many different groups of people that it's impossible to be racist without outside influence from the West.

This entire land once was inhabited by indigenous people, then it was conquered, and now another shift/wave of migration is occurring. This happens all of the time.

Race as a construct meaning anything other than national belonging and shared language is just stupid af.

See and even that you get wrong. Everyone who is really poor in Poland stayed in eastern Poland. The people that moved to UK, Sweeden or Germany, where people with a job that could sustain them in other countries.

Right now we have a huge shortage of engineers, doctors etc.All because 5/6th of them leave for other countries as soon as they finish university.

Even factory workers that work in Sweeden or UK, are comparing to people that are left in Poland, educated work force.

But I invested in Eastern Poland.

> meme flag
Neck your self shlomo.

>Russians don't even give a shit about race like American's do.

That is only partialy true. They don't care about specific races. And if you think racism is not a thing ask anyone who lived in moscow what they think about the Black Mob or Caucasians in Petersburg.

Most Americans have zero geographic knowledge and don’t understand the scale of the US mainland. Any understanding of Russia they have comes from playing Call of Duty world at war

>How much does the average American know about Russia and how much does it fuel the Russia hysteria in the USA?
We're often told they are commies, cold people, our enemy. T.b.h i dont know anything about Russia or its people other than the fact that they drink vodka and are generally cold people

And? China infested in Africa, you think places like Ivory Coast are peek humanity standard of living?
Why do you think there are so many Nigerians in the US? it is not just because they are expiriancing a breeding explosion. They are also(comperably) rich.

And rich can be many thing, a rich Russian is RICH.

Correction, all of the Russian's that I've interacted with don't care about race and make a big fuss over it like we do in the West. If I ever meet a Russian from Moscow or Petersburg I'll ask them about that. Everybody I've met have been from smaller places.

They know nothing about russia it's just NPC bullshit following what the people on tv tell them to think.

I guarantee you no one (aside from maybe ethnic Soviets) but college professors know what Narodnaya Volya was.
That's the level of knowledge we're dealing with here.

Got any other completely false CNN Statistics? What u gonna quote next? Happyness index?

Attached: 150930.png (658x734, 638K)

yeah, ask them then if a Pole or a Fin can be a Russian president, even if his family lived in Russian territory for 200years.

And people in smaller places are exactly the same as in eastern Poland(where I come from), ukrain etc. They are very nice people, up until cutting of year head with a hatchet and dumping the body in to a septic tank, lets them rob you without them being caught. Then magical stuff can happen.

Most nice and peacful in places like rural Russia/Ukrain/Poland comes from the fact that those places are full of old people, and specificaly old women. And for them, unless you got drunk, it is much harder to deal with a man in his 20-30.

>This entire land once was inhabited by indigenous people, then it was conquered, and now another shift/wave of migration is occurring. This happens all of the time.

Fuck off you anti-white kike. This is not natural or "happens all the time". This is an organized displacement and dispossession of white europeans.

The average american hates you.. this is how it is.
They're also two-faced so they'll say they like you to your face, but when you're not around they'll shriek and foam at the mouth about destroying you.

The liberals hate you the most believe it or not. They're an aggressive party that lies about being peaceful. Nothing they do is peaceful.

You see this beta in *pic related*. I guarantee you he fucking hates your guts. I don't even follow him but I'm pretty sure he's said something derogatory about your country within the past year.

Attached: DoH84wdUUAACUQE.jpg (900x1200, 185K)

They don't even have to hide it anymore as we've seen every major politician could promote raping children and do it themselves and have photo evidence of the matter and their supporters would still refuse to acknowledge anything suspicious

You are not white.

>They're also two-faced so they'll say they like you to your face, but when you're not around they'll shriek and foam at the mouth about destroying you.

LOL. This is very American.

Shill somewhere else, nigger lover.

>cant be American and go to Russia now
wtf?

Fuck off antiwhite kike.

Yeah, based Arkansan

>sharenigger forgets hes on a VPN

USA can be great if you have money because of all the nature and size, the problem is...
eand.co/half-of-americans-are-effectively-poor-now-what-the-c944c518db6a

USA is literal hell on earth, especially if you are White. There is no hope or future for Europeans in this nation. Russia has its flaws, but America is completely corrupted in body and spirit.