Boston Straight Pride Parade

Did any Boston anons here march in the parade? How was it?

Attached: 66803D14-90F7-4E4B-89E0-E0B2653114A1.jpg (1242x1842, 1.35M)

I saw pics and it was a bunch of Sargon fans in Pepe makeup and holding Kekistan flags.

Wow those girls are true whites

It’s funny that they protest against it, claiming that because ‘they are a majority’ that they don’t deserve any pride, they probably think the same of the European people’s.

yeah it was fucking dope. me and my crew drove for 12 hours the night before and brought a couple grams of ice. it was fucking awesome, ended up getting a blow job from some white ham in a porta pottie. now were drinking liquor in our hotel

I marched in the parade and waved my Trump 2020 flag proudly. I loved every triggered lib I saw along the way, many of them crying.

Afterwards me and some straight guys I met had a circlejerk in the hotel and did it to a picture of AOC. Tweeted it at her later to really freak her out lol.

>climate refugees
Oh man...

Obviously very (((white))).

If they think this is offensive, just imagine what they would do if a bunch of us went and protested a gay pride sodomy parade the way these “counter protesters” (ie officially sanctioned rioters) did.

Is this even bait?

According to the Boston globe the parade participants were far out numbered by the protesters by about a factor of 10, don’t these idiots realize at the point of the parade was this very outcome? To trigger them.

lets play a game of guess the gender.

Attached: guesss.png (188x221, 112K)

It's the next phase, user....

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

>It's the next phase, user....
We're not going to be merely flooded they're going to create a one-world government built on top of race-mixing.

OP...Eat shit and die nazi!
We are going to do whatever we want, were done listening to the patriarchy!

Terry was always right. Fucking nigger cattle.

nah i was just saying it was awesome. we made a big party out of it.

Look at those disgusting people. They are the democrats main base.

Such sterling specimens of humanity.

Attached: 6D246BF9-D363-4C71-AB13-838011CDC71F.jpg (1242x1212, 1.21M)

Put on your real flag faggot

>lets play a game of guess the gender.
transabled

Attached: transabled furry.png (592x705, 674K)

Yeah I went. Dressed up in a Pepe suit to trigger the libs. Argued with this one gay dude, told him to suck my dick. He looked at me and said "I honestly will". So I nodded, said follow me, and we went back to my car where he sucked me off REAL good. After shooting my Aryan seed down his throat, he tried to give me his number to get together again. Told that guy I'm not a fag, and to get out of my car. Was a pretty based and redpilled time.

These are the people calling you an incel.

>We don't want your kind here.
50 years ago the roles were reversed.

Western liberalism needs to be destroyed. The middle east and China will not accept your values.

Nah, these are the same people, just a different ideology, but very much ideologically driven.

I got a blowjob in an alleyway from a 4/10 female. I figured I was desperate enough that asking about 100 women would yield at leat one yes. I was correct. I like pride parades now.

>straight people are not oppressed
>how absolutely dare straight people gather in public!

it's all so tiresome

it's not gay if you don't make eye contact

I see Carl the cuck is progressing well in xir's transition

Attached: IMG_20190901_150438.jpg (456x544, 98K)

More of these types of gatherings need to take place to keep whipping Leftists up into a frenzy. Let them continue to waste their energy and resources screeching like absolute degenerates at us gathering to call out their cancerous bullshit. It doesn't matter if we're outnumbered, it only matters that we are there and organized.

>I saw pics and it was a bunch of Sargon fans in Pepe makeup and holding Kekistan flags.

A gay Jew (milo) was organizer of the parade.

Attached: Milo Spirit Cooking.jpg (259x194, 14K)

She is jewish I would convert then impregnate, nazi in the ashkenazi

Have some standards

That fag was not organizer

Now this is interesting

Attached: FB_IMG_1567318913400.jpg (993x1280, 101K)

He is the one who got all the permits and organized it from the beginning. Or subverted and hijacked it

Attached: MV5BOWRiZDhkMTQtOTE4OC00NWE0LThlODYtOGUyYzc3Y2IzZjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg (835x452, 53K)

>Leaf the post

Attached: LeafRemovalDevice.jpg (620x413, 81K)

Look at these freaks

Attached: jewlifeimitatesart2.jpg (1024x561, 142K)

I was there, mostly mingling with the counter protesters. Most of them wouldnt talk to me, and the ones that did werent there for the counter protest, but were just there to check out the counter protest, makes me think theyre all paid protesters the.
Antifa is much more organized than they were at the last boston protest though. The organizers have identifyable stickers now, they have some phone walkie talkie all, and now they have this weird medic system, and I overheard them watching and tracking specific people in the counter protest. I tried to get a look at what app they were using but was unsure. All in all though, it was pretty fun.