Joker review

Attached: IMG_20190901_083554.jpg (1125x1253, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbCbyf16iYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Epic! Great writing here, friend! Great job!

I haven't watched a capeshit movie since I pirated the first avengers online. I thought it was lame trash but people act as if it's some classic.

we should meme this into the go to "incel" movie so libshits won't see it and the people who they refer to as "incel" don't watch capeshit

kek

Great idea! user! Lets do it!

Attached: IMG_20190827_173101.jpg (1113x1215, 140K)

>incelreviews.com
is it happening???

..joker movie, jewish propaganda! dont watch movies where jews are involved in major roles!

this!

Based, let's make some memes.
Checked.

Based.

Attached: 1543386388831.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>we should meme this into the go to "incel" movie
This was inevitable the moment it was announced. Even if the movie bombs hard people will still buy the clown mask merchandise to replace their V for Vendetta shrine.

ok read it twice.

Attached: 1549964142908.jpg (720x304, 54K)

This might interest some anons here. Basically, Hollywood is an anti-Christian psy-op riddled with Satanic subtext.
While watching Endgame, I couldn't help but notice Falcon or whatever the fuck the nigger's name holds the shield in such a way the American star is a pentagram.
youtube.com/watch?v=qbCbyf16iYc

Attached: 219601_600x291.jpg (600x291, 36K)

Other scenes with the inverted star or Pentagram, signaling for the downward movement of sexual energy, spilling into the material world. If you think they don't purposefully put these things in the film you are mistaken!

Attached: inverted-pentagram-the-avengers-captain-americas-shield.jpg (840x473, 53K)

It comes out in October.
Kikes love it.

Attached: joker.jpg (747x874, 272K)

gematria is the dumbest schizo shit i've ever seen

the "Avengers" are antagonists to Jesus Christ, who is portrayed in the Avengers films as the "bad guy."
Thanos is "God" and the Avengers are rebelling against him and his laws.

>Since Get Out
Are there people who genuinely enjoyed this plot hole ridden movie or is it just "NIGGERS GOOD HAHA!"

in other words niggers wont understand the in depth complexities that are surmountable to the daily strife that an average white men have to tolerate. Even within their own confines of living, unless they be ousted by the same society they helped model.

I watch movies ironically just to laugh at how bad they are. There are very few films that are actually considered, in my mind, artistic genius and a true expression oif intelligence and creativity.

idk, would never watch

I always loves Braveheart and Patriot, and coincidentally, Mel is absolutely based.

Kek /tv/ cracks me up.

Yeah, he's been in and made some decent films. Nothing truly exceptional though, but rather very enjoyable, or entertaining.

>"This film is my black panther"

Attached: 1516717604697.gif (413x243, 51K)