White Separatism

Why is it so hated? We just want to be left alone. Leave us the fuck alone.

Attached: franco.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause the CIA niggers dont want it to happen

jews are incapable of living in peace with their neighbors, they will always be trying to destroy anyone that isn't jewish.

Attached: 1550728457534.jpg (1080x1003, 467K)

Malcolm X was a black separatist and is beloved. Whites want to separate and we're pure evil. Seems unfair and I don't like it frankly.

You destabilize countries with your secession efforts, while at the same time laying claim to territory that either has, or can potentially have non-white citizens in your current arrangement. You also claim to speak for "whites"; tell me, do you speak for white SJWs and communists, what about white moderates?

Lets not even get started on the different ethnicities of "whites" in your country, do they get to lay claim to some exclusive territory in the US because they would rather associate with their ethnic group than with your obsession with only having a little diversity in your area?

Combine this with the domestic terrorism and you can see why the state is so eager to apply the counter-terror practices they learned in Afghanistan. Enjoy being black-sited cumstain.

Separatism seems the best option. I don't hate others but we function better with our own people. I am peaceful. Thanks

Yet at the same time they enjoy being a minority. Fucking neurotic people.

because most white people don't want to separated. The white people who build societies and are good neighbors want to live with minorities. If there was some kind of white territory in the states, it would be filled with losers like troy kell, matt heimbach, and meth addicted skinheads. It would be an awful community.

Are you blaming a single individual with actions of the US empire? I'm a single person with no power. I'm not violent and will never be violent. You seem like a terrible person that stands for nothing.

The jews that pushed the melting pot meme were ardent zionists.

Nationalism for me but not for thee. The chosen are the only ones allowed to exist.

Attached: 1541716488590.jpg (824x768, 183K)

>You destabilize countries with your secession efforts
Need that tax money. Get to work honky.

>because most white people don't want to separated
Then why do we choose to live in white neighborhoods?

Separation implies destabilization, enjoy destroying America like a true patriot. :DDDDDDD

>Need that tax money.
Not from you, thats why we import Asians and Indians.

Save my race, or save a country that’s already fucked beyond belief... gee, that’s a tough choice, leaf

thats not the point. If there was a white only state, by law, you know they wouldn't live there

Destabilization bc you don't have white tax dollars. Do you consider yourself a patriot federal agent smith?

>Save my race
lmao bro you imported greeks and italians, just move to a majority white state like vermont or something

>The white people who build societies and are good neighbors want to live with minorities.

You're so full of shit.

This is why we import high IQ diversity, we'll still have whites because you can't enslave them all to your shitty ideology, the issue is that if territory can be lost it shows weakness, the world empire cannot afford that if it wants to protect shipping routes and international finance.

>you imported
The state imported.

The state managed by your own white people.

I know people go out of there way to live with other white people now. Good people. They hate living around niggers who are violent monsters. They would never dare say the word nigger but they act in their own interests none the less.

You mean the state whose government’s official policy is that the state is too white, so they hired someone to figure out how to diversify it?

>high IQ diversity
Yes, please, Mr. Pajeet! Import your "diversity" just like what Big Brother says is best! Never mind the faulty aerospace software or the drunk-driving manslaughters.

>implying

Attached: ((((Goy)))).jpg (201x232, 10K)

they want to erase white people. if white people were allowed their own space (like every other group on earth) whites would never cease to exist

Close to honesty. USA imports cheap labor make no mistake. Constant flow of immigration keeps wages down. Patriot.

Move to the Midwest or some flyover state, the country is filled with white enclaves where minorities are damn near non existent. Those places are shitholes,riddled with drug addicts and decaying infrastructure but the good news is it’s nothing out whites faces you’ll be amongst

Because deep down they know they need whites

I realize. I am against that. I am for non-violent change.

Can't wait to burn you leafs alive.

Yo.

I live in the midwest. I can see what's coming. I loved my childhood and teenage years but this is not the country I grew up in.

in the end its all about how the jews hate when white people gather, because they are the most strongest when united,

The white run state imported meds before that.
The average Ameripoo household makes over 100k so yes they're a cut above the average white
You had immigration during the 50s to the present and there was high prosperity during that time. Women entering the workforce also crushes wages (and to a much larger extent; they're 50% of the population). A few extra hard working citizens are not keeping you down.
Better hurry before your fellow whites shoot you.

Need us to be productive slaves for tax dollars. What's in it for whites anymore?

Darkies, Chinks and suicidal leftists need to fuck off.

Thanks Charles Koch

>The average Ameripoo household makes over 100k so yes they're a cut above the average white
Which means nothing. Mr. Zuckerstein of course pays top-dollar to the poor, oppressed melanin-burdened minority project secretaries.

In Canada that's the majority of the population, have fun with that.

Silicon valley is highly competitive, you wouldn't last a minute, neither do the companies that reject international talent.

Why are you shilling? Are you a govt man or just a neo-lib faggot? I just want to understand your kind.

NO WRONG THEY WANT IT TO HAPPEN THAT'S WHY THEY DO THE SHOOTINGS SLOBBY JOB MOSSAD

There is no shilling to be had here my white friend. I just wanted to let the degenerate whites know that threatening the white american world order will never end peacefully, it's asking for the suffering of europeans, americans, and people around the world, and you should be stopping from dragging the good people of humanity down with you.

> international talent.
Are you even trying at this point?

What race are you? I sense extreme insecurity.

Street shitter is my bet

Their business acumen is sublime, their cognitive ability is off the charts, and their creativity is profound, without them american tech power would collapse, you need them far more than they need you.
As if race matters, I'm a product of the world, of the global community, the future belongs to those willing to embrace it, not scared defective leftovers from the colonial era.

You talk like you manage a 7-11 Babar. Confirm my suspicion.

>As if race matters, I'm a product of the world, of the global community, the future belongs to those willing to embrace it, not scared defective leftovers from the colonial era.
Shit you're a female larping as a male. What a waste of time.

This is absolutely not true at all. White flight is a real thing. Minorities move in, whites move out. Minorities follow them to the new neighborhoods, they move again. It’s one of the reasons people are leaving California too. White people have not been publicly open about their feelings, but it as absolutely 100% bullshit to think that they actually like living with minorities.

>As if race matters, I'm a product of the world, of the global community, the future belongs to those willing to embrace it, not scared defective leftovers from the colonial era.
Show your khazar milkers.

Fuck JewSA. My family has lived in America since before it was America, but this state does not represent me. I want to live in a nation that does. One that I can feel safe in,be proud of and be with fellow countrymen that I share common goals and values with.

It seems that we have gone off topic. It just goes to show how whites can't focus hard enough to succeed in the global economy. Cry more, the future belongs to Americans.
If you're native, why do you want white terrorism?

Oh, look, you’re trying to put words in my mouth. I said I want a nation that actually represents me and my values. JewSA does not.

This is a discussion about separation. Separation could only be achieved though violence. Separation is a threat to the United States which was built by whites. If you don't want to harm whites then don't harm their structures. If it doesn't represent you, then you're not white.

It’s true, whites are obsolete in every way. Whites have even established themselves in every facet of money making schemes to keep black men poor so it stops them of there power. Little do they know the black mans power lies within his heart. See a cracker nephilim has no soul, which is why they genocide people and fuck children. When was the last time blacks committed a genocide? Take a minute......can’t think of one can you? No surprise there, blacks were docile and peaceful people until the colonizers came and showed black men and women what brutal scum they are. It’s no wonder blacks had to use such aggression, it’s the only way white people learn. I hate being white, I wish I was born black or brown.

>When was the last time blacks committed a genocide?
90s Rwanda. Probably more since I just don't care about Africa.

Envy.

so keep to yourselves and do bother with others

We do that already. Yet we are still vilified and our tax dollars are begged for.

>I hate being white, I wish I was born black or brown.
How's it going fellow white people?

really?
the only people who do it right are ahmish
he' sor (you) in jail for a reason
so fuck you

Keep telling yourself that you fucking loser.
>""white"" supremacy

Amish? Cucks. They have no power if the govt wants to run them over. If you're mixed race don't take it personal kid.

Woah that’s a lot of kikery in that word salad. I want a nation that represents me and my values. Separation does not need to mean terrorism—the word you originally tried to attach to me, nor does it necessarily need to involve violence, although it is certainly possible.
This country was, indeed, built by whites, but has since been subverted by kikes and is currently browning and become a massive multicultural hell hole, that once again, no longer represents me or my values. The country was white, it no longer is. Your insistence that this country represents me is beyond ludicrous.
I know the voting habits of races. I know the values of different races. I know that our central government has gradually taken more rights away from individual states and local municipalities. I know that in time this nation will represent me even less that it does today.
The only way to help whites in the long run requires massive work and a separation and formation of a new nation would require far less violence than attempting to deport and cleanse JewSA in it’s present state.

Go to the whites only town in South Africa

Attached: 2-eureka-new-whites-only-town-northern-cape-46-d.jpg (737x421, 66K)

Fed bait. We are not violent people. We enjoy discussing issues of the day.

Import all the white farmers here.

We need good immigrants unless you guys are racist against whites?

Blacks committing violence doesn’t get news time because everyone expects it. Stories that are novel in some form heft attention—“man bites dog”; dog biting man, or in this case, blacks being violent is the expected norm and is not newsworthy.
Blacks to commit genocide. They have a long habit of constantly being at war with each other all throughout Africa. Rwanda was a good example and we very well may be seeing the start of another on South Africa.
Black people have actually been shown to carry a gene, nicknamed the “warrior gene”, that results in higher levels of violent behavior and decreased levels of patience and attention span. Furthermore, as is well accounted and memes for: the Black population of America (13%) commit over half of all violent crime within the nation. Bonus fact: 90% of violent crime against blacks is committed by other blacks.

jews invented 'human rights' to dispossess whites using minority envy as a mercenary force
since whites create peaceful, just societies with a high quality of life due to our creativity and industriousness, 'access to white people' has by necessity become a human right

jews want to dispossess us because they are a parasitic people who cannot create and build on their own, they need a host.
whites make the best hosts but are also the most resistant and likely to raise up and pogrom them.
by flooding us with multiculturism, they defuse the target and amp their numbers

tl;dr
the jews are our misfortune

They need to deal with there own problems

Attached: Unknown.jpg (307x164, 15K)

puff ...….your alone

You already responded earlier shill. What's going on big guy?

We are hasgunz too you know.

Like-minded Canadians and Americans really should work together. You guys might actually have been getting fucked harder than us over the last several years.

Make your own walled garden Internet and go there, maybe?

You can go back if you dont like it.

Attached: bison skulls.jpg (982x768, 243K)

Would love to. I'm sure you'd be joining us federal agent Liam.

Go back to that era? Sign me up.

>their structures
Yeah, jewish structures. You don't even try to argue with logic, are you retarded or just a troll?

Attached: 1566555428570.gif (501x585, 212K)

We can set up something similiar: archive.fo/9K9qa

Look at who controls the media.
Look who lobby’s for American politicians for a Zionist agenda. Look who controls the music industry. And you will see who’s really pushing for open borders. But never open borders for Israel

Attached: 43B31022-88D0-476F-ABA1-F6AF2CC5EDE2.jpg (220x220, 13K)

Whotes could leave the west and start a nation in the middle of Antarctica and shitskins would still line up to get in and then bitch about whites lol.

Attached: 1566573223332.jpg (1010x766, 101K)

By Ancestral blood the Americas were always White peoples land first. Looks like all you niggers and mexishits are gonna have to eat your worlds. Nigger back to Africa and all beaners can go back in the Ocean or Asia.

Attached: History2.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

Go back to europe to protect the homeland of your ancestors before you lose it forever. If you are okay with the evil in that picture, dont be surprised when evil comes to you.

Attached: inhumane.jpg (380x240, 18K)

They would do the same if we colonized space, that's why we need racial awareness, you cannot comprehend past nor future without basic understanding of biology, the downfall of South Africa could have been avoided

Im not black or africa. Europe for europeans. Canada, australia, and America arent part of the deal. Everybody gets 1.

Well at least you admit non whites are evil

Because society is built off the backs of white people so if they allow white separation the whole Jewish leeching scheme will collapse.

Attached: tiredpep2.jpg (720x696, 56K)

Jews fear white consciousness more than anything else; so as a race, as a people, they have an instinctive, overwhelming urge to destroy it. "We Jews. We destroyers." This is so powerful it trumps even their endless urge to make money. This is the one thing for which they will sacrifice profits.

Attached: oh boi!.jpg (600x400, 76K)

Black or mexican* nice insecurity tho. mr muh soultreans.

>Helping inferior nigger is evil
We've carried you for long enough.

Evil exists in the hearts of all men. For we are both divine, and an animal.

What race are you because I bet you arent indigenous to America, australia or canada.

You live in a monkey matrix because you cant handle the truth boomer. Google leucism. youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Its just the truth Mathematical Crackers make the world go round and always have.

Attached: paracusskull.jpg (500x350, 94K)