Know what would be cool af

If we could steal a US nuclear sub. Just imagine what we could do.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1661x1200, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225042817/#225059248
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-278_Komsomolets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-219
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey i know a guy that knows a guy that can get the hook up on one

False flag inbound. This thread is glowing

You won't get past gate 3, so you might as well spend your time on better things. They will shoot you, its part of the SOP for people invading nuclear docks on Naval bases.

What could we do with it besides nuking Israel?

nuke israel twice
also nuke hiroshima again for shits and giggles

How are you going to operate it if you have no knowledge how to drive one. Without launch codes you will launch nothing.

>Without launch codes you will launch nothing
We threaten the President to give us the code otherwise we launch the nukes on the whitehouse

Didn't /pol used to have an age limit?

Attached: images (2).jpg (678x452, 53K)

faggot

Hypothetically shoot off all the nukes. Do it at night for maximum effect. I'm a former Green Beret(TM) sniper so I know about this stuff.

Attached: Bird_of_Christ.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

>Just imagine what we could do.
Couple holy cities need some enrichment.

kys

>if you have no knowledge how to drive one
Get the instruction book from deep web. Cost a few satoshi.

like torpedo penguins?

like get sunk off the coast of alaska?

Attached: bottle message.jpg (1500x836, 551K)

You are thinking too small OP. Now we can finally journey to Agartha and reveal the ancient reptilian menace for all the world to see.

Attached: E024720F-368A-47C5-9D06-0B15C6D5E83B.gif (480x500, 43K)

That would probably work on Trump,lol.

*laughs in force protection*

Among those things people on this board could do with it, probably not fucking pilot it, desu.

Use the nuclear reactor to power up multiple GPUs to mine bitcoins. And then nuke the Wall street and Hollywood.

Most lightly what would happen would be, we would fiddle with the knobs and dials, tap the instruments and pretend we know what they say, get freaked out by sirens and flashing lights then hit critical depth and implode.

>threatening a sitting President that you'll launch nukes on him that require the code that he has to launch said nukes
nigger you are drunk af

[email protected]!

makes sense to me

Blow up every globalist container ship and force countries to source goods from home.

You wouldnt even know how To start it you fucking GLOWNIGGER IDIOT.

You have to work to steal it, get guys into the navy , plan it right. Hijack it at sea.

Kill israel

You don't even need the codes take the nuclear material out and make dirty bombs out of it. Maybe put it on a torpedo or regular missile.

I'm a 65 year old boomer.

>implying someone here isn't an expert at nuclear sub simulator 2019
>implying we won't retrofit those nukes with a $10 aliexpress raspberry pi to trigger it and get the user with KSP experience to pilot them manually
>implying our intelligence isn't bond villain tier

Attached: 457547845.jpg (300x318, 9K)

Upside to opening a nuke is the glow in the dark effects it has on your body, i volontier OP for this work!

Fucking nothing.

Attached: 15203250_1085862498190760_1367922129588502423_n.jpg (838x846, 104K)

This right here...Its a win/win for everybody but the globalists...

I know a guy that hangs out down the street that says he's got the hookup on one...

This guy fucking gets it...

Attached: 4chan6.jpg (787x777, 54K)

Lol yea go nigger jack a US nuclear submarine.

Ive seen some stupid shit threads on Jow Forums. This one takes the cake.

Attached: 1562372.gif (460x252, 2.12M)

But I already own them all.

The code is 000000

Not possible.

Nobody could run a nuclear submarine by themselves. You would need at least a dozen men and that would be stretching it thin even with 12 hour watches let alone an 8 hour watch.

Among them you would need at least one person that knows how to maintain the plant with some proficiency. Unless they are a trained naval nuke that seems unlikely.

You need a navigator that knows how to chart the sub. Again. Not likley unless they are navy.

Basically you would need your crew to be actual navy men that have worked that sub. You would be shocked at how difficult it would be for a group of fairly intelligent men, but with no experience, to even fire up and drive a merchant vessel with any success, let alone a fucking nuclear submarine.

So unless you have plans on how to start a mutiny and have the existing crew work with you, or think you can somehow take over the crew by force you are shit out of luck.

I worked for a short while on a "blocking vessel". We would ride alongside subs going in and out of port. Basically just acted as a wall around them so idiots didn't try and get close. More for their protection really. Get close enough they will light your ass up.

Even if you managed to do all thos though. You couldn't shoot any nukes off or do anything. Their systems are all connected to the Pentagon and shit. I'm sure they would just remotely turn it off and you'd be fucked.

There`s an inbuilt tracking device which can`t be switched off. Another american sub will track you and torpedo you and send you to your watery grave. If you think the American military hasn't already thought about these types of scenarios, then you`re crazy.

do you even know how to operate a nuclear reactor?

what kind of stupid thread is this?

Attached: spaceballs.jpg (450x253, 21K)

Sink the motherfucker and drown at the bottom of the ocean?

I mean it's not that fucking easy to pilot a submarine let alone a nuclear one

Or get raided by seals

Sorry, if you don't have your dolphins you're not stealing a fucking sub

So, not impossible then.

We cant let them get their hands on our new chreodes.

>chreodes.

is that an anagram for "Her Codes"?

did hillary steal a nuke?

or are you referring to someone else?

Kek is to Pepe as a rock, rolling down a valley, deepening the chreode of memetics.

Attached: glow car.jpg (700x740, 57K)

tavistock?

Is he the fella that introduced Sheldrake to morpho-genetic resonance?

you mean "Socially engineered germline warfare"?

continued...

you know, something like finding all of a nations smart people when they are young, and sabotaging their life, while using subliminal classical conditioning in the media to make the target population hate intelligence in their own population?

Hence the submarine. I'm in.

"Tavistock" comes from a root word of "Stockade", doesn't it?

Sounds reasonable.

Ashktually it's 00000000

1. nuke israel.
2. nuke mekka shitstone
3. next who?

Attached: 1554172854327.jpg (699x485, 60K)

>get in an argument over whose a bigger faggot and spill coffee all over the instrument panel

You glow.

The Jow Forums mods are involved in the grooming of future shooters. This guy's posts were suspiciously deleted.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225042817/#225059248

greenpiss hq

Chreodes can be stolen. Have been stolen, in a physical sense by our selling of the machine, in a philosophical sense by our relinquishing of the means of innovation and whatever word describes the soul of a society, even that can be stolen.
So a submarine should be a piece of piss.

Pfft. All we need is to hijack VLF station uplink and inject malformed data there. They can't verify whether it is real or messed up data and relay it to the subs. Result: All units will surface when they get shit messages. Game over faggots.

>in a philosophical sense by our relinquishing of the means of innovation

yes, that's what I'm talking about...

their specific tactics.

Send me 21K BTC and check your pool in the morning

Attached: 4213721126.jpg (888x894, 68K)

They are beat with character.
Speak up, its trending.

>steal

absolutey degenerate, save up and buy one like a real man

Nuke new york california and israel. Be rid of the ashkenazi jew once and for all.

nice try fbi

>Speak up, its trending.

Their germline warfare procedure?

Yes, it's part psychological conditioning through subliminal classical conditioning (audio and visual stimuli in the media), part social engineering at the scholastic level, and part "street theater" style harassment techniques.

the "street theater" thing is why they call them "Art students"

>"Art Students"

all their citizens are drafted at the age of 18, for about 2 years compulsory service.

All of the "Art Students" from Israel are literally their military.

a good sized chunk of it, at that.

No, mine.
Paid the price too many times to care of their feelings.
It's almost as if you want me to concentrate on one type, there are many types.
All working furiously to subvert our secret weapon.
Each one of us.
And a submarine would be a great start.

>It's almost as if you want me to concentrate on one type, there are many types.

there are many different types, I was wondering what you meant, and decided to explain what I meant to be clearer.

Which types were you referring to?

>muh launch codes
You don't need launch codes to make a nuke explode, just a set of screwdrivers and a soldering iron.

Has it ever been enforced?

I'm old enough to remember the Soviet influence on british streets in the 70s.
Although a Jewish endeavour, has taken on it's own role, to the same end.
Middle eastern influences on our bottom rung of society is ultimately, also a Jewish endeavour.
And the EU, a post war guilt trip, about to set brother upon brother in Ireland for the sake of their not so secret knowledge of past civilisations.
Why the mystique?
To keep the Jews relevant.

Ever read the accounts of thieves in South America exposing their victims to scopalamine and then getting them to give up bank accounts and PIN numbers?
There's no way an individual is even going to get on board a sub he doesn't belong on but a team of trained agents could get one. Would make an interesting movie. Or a really, really bad day in the real world.

That's gotta be bullshit or the enemy would be able to use it to track as well.

>stealing is nigger tier
We should build one instead

There are a couple subs both russian and american with nukes just lying on the ocean floor, played a bit of subnautica so sounds doable

I promise you those armaments were recovered ASAP after the vessels carrying them sank. One simply does not leave nuclear arms lying about, even on the ocean floor.

There are multiple and well documented, just too deep for any current tech

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-278_Komsomolets
The wrecked submarine is on the floor of the Barents Sea, about 1.6km (1 mile) deep, with its nuclear reactor and two nuclear warheads still on board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-219

Isn't summer supposed to be over?

Easiest one is Paki to steal

why?

poor basic defense, any agent can enter and destabilise the region

China

why doesn't anyone finish off that joke nation? where's war support in indias' population?

As a former sailor who served at the US Navy submarine base in New London Connecticut, take it from me as an unauthorized person you’d never get within 100 feet of the front entrance to the base let alone be able to steal a sub!

Just play dangerous waters

why a US nuclear sub?

Attached: 1563734221332.jpg (394x467, 31K)

>nothin personnel

Attached: 7037307846078460860.png (2117x1412, 1.26M)

oh yeah? check behind you right now

apparently its illegal to kill humans by the humans rights association

THIS i served on subs and stood armed topside watch a lot. We had absolute authority to shoot ANYONE who attempted to board the vessel without permission, or rushed the pier.

Can you imagine an entire ship of nonquals. Jesus just diving the bitch would be a 50/50 let alone running the reactor.