Why do you hate the Turks?

Attached: hnde.jpg (1024x1537, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Ottoman_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Female mustaches

Screen cap this.

No issue with the Turks who stay in their country, the millions of Turks in Europe are a big problem. Same with their politicians who wish to sway the vote in countries such as Holland to a more Islam-friendly sphere.

I went to Turkey on vacation and it was pretty good. Like the leaf said, the only problem is Turks in Europe, otherwise I don't have any issue with them.

Sounds reasonable

Most Germans are Turks. I don't hate them, they are just there.

Third feem
bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/

I travelled Turkey for three months. They are despicable in their failure to protect heritage and history.

Gib Constantinople and were cool, also unrape all of Anatolia and the Balkans.

I have no issue with any Turk southeast of the bosphorus. Turk it up, go wild.

How many Turks did you even see or how much do you even know about Turkish history? You amerimutts are like parrots who memorized some words like constantinople and just saying it just to be related to the rest of the world

Can you elaborate please? What historical site is not protected?

>t.urk diaspora

No shit sherlock

I know there were a lot more greeks in anatolia before the seljuks came through i know there were a lot less mongrelized people in the balkans before the ottomans and i know the Hagia Sophia shouldnt be a fucking mosque.

I went to Germany to have a few thousand beers and byu a car, and while going on about the latter, i had the pleasure of meeting the shadiest, fraudiest and most presumptous pieces of shits i've ever met since gypsies.
The turk car sales guys.
Fuck. They went to leghts i couldn't even comprehend when trying to scam me from my money.
One even wrote the papers and copied my autograph from my drivers licence while i was test driving a complete lemon they wanted to get rid of and didn't give up until i and my friend resorted to ripping the fradulent paper from his hands and threatened him with violence. The shop owner and some of his family/employees followed us out of the shop for a while, but dropped when we got to a more crowded area.
Needless to say after a few scammy turks and one extremely recless german, i just went to a bmw dealership and with great relief, forked the cash without even trying to haggle or anything.

sorry to hear bro

Nothing wrong with Turks, but Turks outside of their containment zone are a problem need to go back.
But, if Turks need to go back, so do all Meds.

They're greasy

Because the real name is Constantinople

>their country

Attached: 1548580487210.jpg (524x380, 37K)

Constantinople

/thread

Wtf support white cunts with tourism....greece is close enough the fuck u in tutkey

KARA BOGA

How much time you got?

Attached: 1489257008044.png (2000x1333, 67K)

>Anatolia
>their land
Big fat fuckin nope.

>They are despicable in their failure to protect heritage and history.
Islamic empires preserved christianity better than retards in europe do.
Hagia Sophia still stands.
Notre Dame burns.
Really makes you think.

You know damn well you're barely sending us any Turks that look like that.

>No issue with the Turks who stay in their country, the millions of Turks in Europe are a big problem

Attached: whoites.jpg (2400x1500, 606K)

Turks shill their women like jidf kikes now?

Bc of Cenk

Nothing to be sorry about anymore bro.
I got the car i was after, got to do the autobahn thing, had my beers, met some very cool and some very strange german people, visited Poland and Auschwitz on my way back and learned a valuable lesson about the correlation of ones skin complexion and scamminess in car sales.
In the end, 5/5 would do again, but skip the brown folks.

luckily only about 4 million. but we also had 4 million jews ...

-ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
-ASSYRIAN GENOCIDE
-GREEK GENOCIDE
-MASSACRES & MASS RAPE IN BULGARIA & ROMANIA BY TURKISH RAIDERS
-JANNISARIES(STOLEN CHRISTIAN CHILDREN & TURNED INTO FRONT LINE SOLDIERS BY THE SULTAN)

TURKEY has been a pest in Europe since Islam was invented by the pedophile Muhammad

Attached: koksal baba.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

They are Greeks in denial a recent study on Turkish nationals vs Turkomans, Kazakhs, and Iranians found Turks only have 12% central Eurasian dna. The rest is native to anatolia and Greece.
Turks today are literally just lazy Greeks

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

>ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
based
>ASSYRIAN GENOCIDE
based
>GREEK GENOCIDE
based
>MASSACRES & MASS RAPE IN BULGARIA & ROMANIA BY TURKISH RAIDERS
based
>JANNISARIES(STOLEN CHRISTIAN CHILDREN & TURNED INTO FRONT LINE SOLDIERS BY THE SULTAN)
they became elite squad soldiers with a high education and some were even controlling the empire from the shadows

Those are still Greeks in anatolia. Even the haplogroups (paternal descent) are Greeks.
Turkish history is an aristocratic class of warrior nomads getting cucked by Greeks and their North African dna

the only "Greeks" that were Turkified were Cretan Turks, all the rest were descendants from Turkmen's that first intermarried with persians and after they conquered anatolia they mixed with caucasians (georgians, armeninas, laz, circassians etc..) and east-europeans/slavs (greeks, bosnians, albanians, macedonians, romanians, serbs, bulgars)

hey whats up chinese robot rat.

Difficult question, OP. In my area they are the most ‘Western’ and therefore easy to deal with. But even speaking to secular Turks, who are almost to a man left-wing - there is a lot of pressure within to be some sort of Islamic hillbilly.

The question we should be asking is ‘why are any of these violent, inbred hayseeds anyone’s problem?’ Anything else is speculation, Ottoman this, I had a nice Pide with spinach and mushrooms that.

I’m glad that people can see past the ‘Greeks aren’t white’ meme when they are essentially just swarthy progenitors of Western culture. Now we can do the same with Anglos, Italians and the Irish because what the fuck do Americans smoke.

They are armenoid subhuman worms that brought gypsy scum to Southeastern Europe and keep flooding human nations like Germany and Austria

who hates them, it's bullshit they cool

im whiter than you jamal gomez

Attached: mutt2.png (1980x1200, 109K)

Attached: white americans white.png (960x960, 310K)

Because they wear dress shoes with jeans.
Because Constantinople should not be muslim.
Because they have land in Europe even beyond Constantinople.
Because in Europe they force their girls to marry relatives at age 18 when the girls would rather study and maybe marry a man of their choosing one day not have rape babies.
Because Lebanese food is way better than shitty doner kebabs.
Because they will use democracy in Europe “like a bus,” voting for an Islamist party that will end democracy.
Armenian genocide.

>cucked by Greeks
Turk men were raping greek women left and right, greek men were cuckholded and could only marry their own greeks like the inferiors they are

Because i was in Turkey few times.

Awesome!

>invasion of Cyprus

You are a subhuman chink infesting our sacred land of Europe. You are not Whiter than anyone.

Most likely you are not even proper modern human, since chances are you are SEAmonkey admixed and thus part australoboriginal by extension.

Go and die in a terrorist attack, dicklet azn

For obvious reasons.

What do you know about armenian genocide? Why did something like that happend? You think armenians are completely innocent?

Islam and the armenian genocide, other than that, yeah.

OK kid

Attached: white americans are very white.png (656x1493, 138K)

Who the fuck does business with roaches? Dumbest thing ever.

>JANNISARIES(STOLEN CHRISTIAN CHILDREN & TURNED INTO FRONT LINE SOLDIERS BY THE SULTAN)
There are two sides of this Jannissary issue. It is called Devshirme sytem.

On one hand you have families eager to send their kids to Konstanniyye because if the kid is talented he can reach higher ranks maybe even become a Vizier.

But on the other hand some families in eastern europe loved their kids so did not want to give them away. Sometimes the parents even cut their own kids' fingers so the turks don't take them (because they cant fight in battle without fingers.)

killing off armenoid worms was based as fuck you idiot. armenoid race (that includes the jews, gayreek, southern shitalians and most turks) must be exterminated for good

This picture is grossly inaccurate.

The mutt would blow his knees out trying to squat like that.

There must be some Turkish girls who look like that in US. Just go out and search

>You are a subhuman chink infesting our sacred land of Europe. You are not Whiter than anyone.
im unironically whiter than you too mongol rapebaby

Attached: white52.png (648x855, 1.04M)

Attached: 07CBC8D9-517E-4CC1-9B27-3F3841621F4B.jpg (667x960, 294K)

Read up on the Holy Roman Empire. Turkey is Christian land that was taken over by ignorant muslims.

Their online advertisements don't exactly mention the shop owners being turks.
One could be forgiven to think that a shop named something like Reinhart Auto und Motorrad would be ran by germans.

But it has been more than 1000 years. By that logic you need to give back US to whoever you took it from

Theyre everywhere, in every village. I wouldnt hate them this much, if they were concentrated in Munich or something like that. Sadly most white are shit too, so we need diversity and natural selection and feminism and sheet to murder all the weak whites.

Never met a Turk. Don't really care. Some of them can pass for white I guess, especially by Amerimutt standards. They can't be as bad as smelly Armenians.

>some part Southeast “Asian” abbo mulatto like most chinks
>human
You are not even mongoloid, half nigger
Well, a good step to start will be NOT buying from, renting to, hiring, being friendly with ANY NONWHITES

Are you fucking kidding me? The amount of preserved Roman structures in Turkey is nothing short of incredible. They keep even the most broken aquaducts, let alone the ones in great condition like Aspendos.

Turks are Canaanites.

God told us not to mix with the canaanites.

They try to conquer the Western World

Attached: Cologne Cathedral.jpg (606x341, 83K)

>Why do you hate the Turks?
Because they're not white

Attached: 1566597316895.png (125x125, 8K)

Turks are white, deal with it

Attached: white53.png (639x825, 853K)

Hey finnbro, did you know Turkish and Finnish languages have some similarities in the core:

olla ol, olmak
unohtaa unut, unutmak
mina, minun ben, benim
sina, sinun sen, senin
han, hanan o, onun
uurasti ugrasti

I think it is because both languages have roots in Central Asia, uralic altaic stuff. I need to make more research on this

could be a japanese, a mongol or even aa arab hand.

>told us
G'day, chaim!

>could be a japanese, a mongol or even aa arab hand.
=> they all have black brown eyes

Ringfinger smaller than index finger.
Dude, you have Klinefelter!

Mutated pale arabo-armenoid subhumans =\= White

White = pure blooded European

its not smaller kraut, just a bad angle

Attached: white54.png (508x740, 665K)

>-MASSACRES & MASS RAPE IN ROMANIA BY TURKISH RAIDERS
I don't think you know history, memeflag.
Romania was the gateway for the West (Austria, German states, Italy, France, etc), North (Poland, Sweden) and East (Russia, Hungary) into the South (Ottoman empire)

The ottomans could never afford to upset us, neither to annex us, both being logistically suicide options.
We were forced to have them appoint a leader from our own, pay them tribute and let them control the danube and delta.

Unironically, the only places they colonized, alongside the danube, southern moldova-delta and parts of Western Romania (from Debretin to Banat) were all genocided by austrians, russians and romanians. Tatars were genocided so hard, the remaining ones betrayed Ottoman empire and swore loyalty to Romania and Russia.

As soon as you spot a roach, you're out of there.

come on man, be nice

Yeah, i read about it from a Finnish hawk hunting and equestrian archery forum equal to this.
Apparently finno-ugric langueage group does share some similarities with turkish ones, but turkish are relatively new group and influenced by central asian languages more, and finno-ugric are relstively old and influenced by samojedic languages.
I'm nowhere near an expert on the subject, so take my words with a spoonfull on salt.

Is that an indicator of Klinefelter? cuz my left hand has that and my right hand does not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Ottoman_wars

1453 and the invasion of my country.

Attached: 1567292306325.jpg (500x500, 29K)

i'd put a baby in that to be honest

Do it

Because I remember Gallipoli where those bastard Turks had the fucking GALL to shoot and kill a bunch of gentle Australian undocumented migrants who were just trying to enrich their country by bringing their diverse culture to the bland and boring country of Turkey.

NEVER 4GET!

kek

I mean, they killed some Kiwis as well, but I can understand that, they were full after all.

they're nonwhites and commit a shitload of crimes and rapes

It happened because Churchill is a military genius.

I don’t get why pol has a problem with Armenians. :(

They dont look like that.

If you read what i wrote, that's exactly what i did after a while.

I dont.