Does Terrorism Work?

Does Terrorism Work? If so show occurrences and what caused them to work? I hear a lot about accelerationism and how lone wolf attacks are good but if they don't have ultimatums than all seems to be for not and will disarm people before they are allowed to wake up.

Attached: terrorist Pep.png (1200x960, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/german-neo-nazi-doomsday-prepper-network-ordered-body-bags-made-kill-lists/a-49410494
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_and_massacres_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at the end of the day, accelerationist attacks as of late, mass shootings that is are really not good. Excuse for taking guns and really all that ends up happening is we lose a member that could actually help the cause.

The Bolsheviks used terrorism. The Bolsheviks took over!

Does terrorism work?
Did the bolshevik revolution work?

Israel was founded on terrorism and ethnic cleansing.

King david hotel
Bishopsgate

The kikes got the British out of Israel by dressing up as arabs and bombing the king David hotel
The British left Israel
terrorism does work

Attached: 1565002197471.jpg (888x894, 282K)

>9/11
>create fear with terrorism
>islamaphobia

So far all I'm seeing are examples of false flags with groups that already had power. I was thinking real terrorism was more asymmetrical. The IRA used terrorism it seemed to work but they didn't originally attack civilians and mostly attacked infostructure if I'm not mistaking.

The IRA, Bolsheviks, that Serb who kicked off WW1. Basically the only times terrorism worked was when whites decided to do it.

The point of terrorism is always fear. If you pose no real threat bc you are a little person, you can’t actually create any fear. The asymmetry is too great. The typical billionaire in the US can just “disappear” people. Do you think anyone in power is afraid? Of who?

only as false flags for casus belli and propaganda

I think the only thing the little people can do is stop spending money. If everyone was convinced to go on a “saving challenge” we would literally destroy the bankers. Markets would crash. Then the classic unrest and upheaval afterward where they would actually be afraid.

Violence is only making you the bad guy. I believe in subverting the people in charge. Terrorism isn’t always violent.

Other way around. They started out attacking people and didn't get anywhere because the elite don't care if a couple of cops get rubbed out, while the people got their knickers in a twist. When they figured this out they started bombing financial centers while also phoning ahead before the blast to tell everybody to clear out, they looked like Robin hoods to the people the elites were getting hit in their wallets.

I read about this group and it seemed like they had a foolproof plan. Think about it you create a group of "doomsday preppers" and wait till your numbers are in the 1000s create a list of your enemy and then send a signal out and game over.

dw.com/en/german-neo-nazi-doomsday-prepper-network-ordered-body-bags-made-kill-lists/a-49410494

>ethnic cleansing
the Arabs started that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_and_massacres_in_Mandatory_Palestine

this guy gets it.

THE WAR OF INDEPENDANCE OF AMERICA.

TERRORISM WORKS.

THe french revolution. Gaddafi dying in the libian civil war.

this guy gets it too. all people have to do is stop buying shit they don't need, that alone would do it.

Accelerationism of what?

Just some Arab removing some pest what a the big deal

marxism most likely, despite what people here would tell you

>disarm people before they are allowed to wake up.
Disarming people may be what is needed to wake people up. Just what yuri said people are so demoralised they need to be kicked in the butt.

>Does Terrorism Work?
No it doesn't so will you CIA-fags finally stop supplying terrorists with funding, training, weapons, and other support. Daily reminder that the Taliban and Osama were touted by the CIA as (((freedom fighters)))).

Attached: glow.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Probably not but I like happenings so I endorse it

Attached: It works.png (1333x1874, 714K)

Dobt forget the assassinations of pols, journos, lawyers, etc. That created terror.