Late flat earth thread (have to post late at night because mods are pozzed!) post redpills about NASA and their pozzed...

Late flat earth thread (have to post late at night because mods are pozzed!) post redpills about NASA and their pozzed NWO brainwashed shill slaves

Attached: 46d7cb4abea2955abeb5a0fcb0ba4817.png (720x732, 489K)

Take your meds sweetie

It's hard for you to process this I know but, I can educate you! Also I did take my blood pressure medicine thank you very much for caring about my health.

Attached: i-drank-the-fluoride-got-my-flu-shots-watched-neil-20251278.png (500x566, 167K)

Attached: 1565726436318.jpg (2048x2048, 1.04M)

Yeah but they'll say that the govt is asking the pilots to slow down. By the way if the earth was flat why would the gov lie about it ?

Flat earthers really a untermenschens.

The earth is flat, space is hyperbolic, change my mind

Show me a picture of the end of the world. Also tell me what is underneath the earth

You're posting this late at night because any one with a modicum of intelligence is either sleeping or about to go to sleep, and you don't want to have to deal with counterarguments.

For those of you so deluded to believe this crap, I would implore you to watch a lunar eclipse sometime. They happen at least a few times a year (though it's not always a total lunar eclipse... you're gonna want to watch a total lunar eclipse), and when it occurs, the moon turns this blood-orangish-reddish color. Why does this happen? Because it turns out the Earth is a ball, and light that is filtered through its atmosphere on one side only contains certain colors when reflected back from the other side. A lunar eclipse is not really possible with a flat Earth.

Now the thing about lunar eclipses is that since we know how they work, we can accurately predict when they will occur. The models that allow this to happen require the Earth to be round.

If you really understood what I was saying you would realize that there's no edges or underside with my model

So you believe the earth is a flying flat disk. How deep is thia disk? Can we drill a hole in it and see space beneath it?

>>change my mind
>n-no! g-give me a pic!
What a braindead faggot. Wasted quads.

You're assuming a load of shit without even thinking about what you're reading, you're as good as the flat earthers you hate so much

>>If you really understood what I was saying you would realize that there's no edges
>th-therefore you believe it's a disk!
you have discs without edges in toothpasteland?

see what I mean? breaindead.

stop replying to these flat earth retards. See this quote for more info:

"Just because some jackass asserts a thing does not mean that it is worthy of refutation. If the same guy tells you that every space shuttle launch perturbs the Earth's orbit, and that the cumulative effects are just about to start the process of the loss of the atmosphere into space, thus creating a vacuum that will destroy all life on the planet in approximately 36 hours, would you deem this necessary to refute? How much time would you spend explaining to him why this cannot happen? Would not your time be spent better doing other things? And if you devise a concise explanation, why would you assume he would understand?"

Get it?

Attached: 1545220308696.jpg (700x438, 25K)

^ Jimmyposter

ITT

Attached: globos.jpg (602x696, 63K)

You haven't said anything substantial. At least try a bit.
Can you come up with an argument/proof or are you too upset?

Attached: corpuscular-rays-1.webm (1280x720, 309K)

flat earth is a nasa psy ops to hide the solar warden space fleet

Attached: nano.jpg (639x587, 60K)

CHECKED

Don't you know that all the people who own cameras are in on the deception user

Attached: corpuscular-rays-2.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

You couldn't prove it was round if I gave you all day. You're demonstrably illiterate.

Kekked
Also kekking at this mutt with his autistic webms

Attached: pov.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Flat earth conspiracy is Jew psyop to de-legitimize people who accuse them of controlling the world. If you bring up anything related to International Jewry some normie faggot will be like "heh i bet you believe the earth is flat too"

Come up with an argument

I gave a key detail that you're ignoring
You just took half of what I said and went against that.
The other half, is very special.

Attached: local-sun.webm (942x522, 2.33M)

Prove that it's round

Attached: round-field.jpg (768x732, 140K)

Attached: plane-window.jpg (564x752, 90K)

>The other half is very special
I think you are special user. Now come up with an argument or at least answer my questions

Attached: sryfam.jpg (1138x1136, 63K)

So you admit you have no proof?

Attached: nasa-lies.png (720x720, 831K)

Only a sphere can cast a round shadow from any angle. But let's not get into hydrostatic equilibrium, where only a few hundred feet below the surface rocks will be plastic. And a disk earth would be wider than the radius of round earth and the flat earth's edges would squish into the middle since the rocks get soft and whoops we end up with a sphere.

Thanks for the bumps, toothpaste, you are the useful idiot of the thread. You've been given your tasks, follow them and you'll get more (you)s

Attached: round-room.jpg (688x517, 65K)

Attached: complete-the-curve-1.jpg (640x614, 56K)

Foucault's pendulum proves your a dickhead
/thread

K
Stay blind

The lens of GoPros are basically reverse fish eye to give a more panorama view you dumb nigger, that's why when surfers surf 50 ft waves at Jaws or Mavericks it looks like 10 footers.

Nice argument, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about

>your a
his a?

Attached: couchlet.jpg (896x900, 73K)

Oh I know, I know perfectly, you just haven't thought about what the words of my first post really say

They say you have no idea what you're talking about.

try again, roomtemp

In open seas you can see the curve of the earth, you might not because you've masturbated yourself blind.

Spaniard, don't talk to toothpaste, he's just trying to waste your time.

Attached: corpuscular-rays.jpg (904x600, 66K)