So many people think that global warming means the end of the human race

So many people think that global warming means the end of the human race.

Why does no one ever consider it could be what is saving us?

Attached: lole.png (1000x1047, 997K)

Eat the fucking bugs and get into the tree house or else we're gonna masturbate you to death with berries, goy

Attached: 1563549168624.jpg (499x327, 47K)

fuck you umaru poster your a normalfag

There is mercy in sweet death.

Attached: 1544488114423.gif (250x282, 1.99M)

lololol it would save us black people because our natural melatonin makes us immune to the sun. When the sun comes down on you white niggas from climate change y'all will be squeaming like pigs oink, oink.

Attached: 2257-pretty-bad-sunburn.jpg (411x460, 33K)

Thats what you think nigger. We are going to concentrate in strategic locations then melt the icecaps. White people will live in Antartica while the rest die due to climate shift.

Attached: dead nigger storage.jpg (640x427, 100K)

UV intensity won't increase due to global warming you dumb nigger

Learn2swim or get on the boat.

There is no global warming, its a hoax.

If the MSM keep talking about it eventually you're gonna believe it.

Historically times of warming have been times of prosperity and healthy life, colder times result in less food production, failed crops, food shortages and the associated mayhem that followed.

Global warming? what's that? It's always been called climate change.

Th-th-th-the TIMELINES!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1536024419525.jpg (1280x1440, 130K)

UV intensity increases due to the solar cycle and the weakening magnetic field. As a very white aussie i'm fucked. Who's gonna shitpost without me? It'll be like a thanos fingersnap and all the life on Jow Forums will just be bitching about incels and boomers

I want her to take a bite out of that apple after I've shot a big load of my cum onto it.

I want Asuka to hug me, caress my cheek, and tell me everything's gonna be okay.

She needs it more than you do, user. Be strong for her sake.

Words don't really matter. They're just a means to make people understand what you say.

Don't get mixed up with words, you'll lose all sense of meaning.

Attached: 88ka.jpg (561x748, 133K)

Yea, everyone will be a nigger and there won't be racism. But, to be honest, Russia will remain white, sorry bois

Yeah I'm sure rising sea levels and increased carbon dioxide levels are saving us from a healthy 70+ years of doom.

You lack vision.

So many people keep posting this whore and they're all incels with mommy issues

At least we don't have shitskin

Heh. Well so was Asuka. I like her so much because she reminds me of someone.

Attached: 11545745322953.jpg (2200x1452, 424K)

>tfw no gentle femdom mommy gf to give me issues

Why not a bf who will warm the oven for you?

Attached: 14afa6b06c710b326d2582e9f60851414a3106e6_00.jpg (292x512, 26K)

Yeah man! More Co2 means more fuel for photosynthesis which helps us grow more crops! You're a genius OP!

i am straight but
>tfw no cruel femdom nazi mistress gf

Attached: angrymerchant.jpg (297x365, 36K)

The globohomo is for everyone yehudim!

Attached: sunflower-seeds.jpg (939x1224, 289K)

nono globohomo for thee, not for me silly goyim
also, diversity is your strength

That's not what the pride parade in tel aviv said

Attached: 49211232_304.jpg (940x529, 93K)

its ok because its a containment zone
containment zones for me but not for thee though. yours need to be everywhere because gender is a social construct (for thee)

if the world gets warmer, we could grow crops in colder places, such as Canada, Siberia, Greenland, etc. this could result in more food for the earth's population. that said, the global warming propaganda is a scam to collect money from wealthy nations, such as US, to put in coffers of beaurocrats (Paris Agreement)-this collected money does nothing to effect the climate, just enriches the ruling class

Global warming has actually decreased the temperatures here. 15 years ago we used to have 40C+ temperatures for the whole month of August, now we see highs of 38 at most.

The rainfall has slightly increased a bit too.

I am also seeing harsher winters and lows of 0C. I would not be surprised that it will drop below freezing during winter in the coming decade.

While some countries see hugely negative affects, other countries can actually benefit.