Racist whites: "Immigrants are bad for society". Also racist whites: *Shoot up 50*

Pic related. This guy was going to shoot up his high school. Notice his beta face and his beta tendencies. Further notice that this man is the perfect representation of the average user here. Week, beta, meek. In real life, they can't defend themselves with their fists, so they resort to guns so that they can try to shoot up defenseless people.

The biggest problem is not immigration. The biggest problem is the refusal to recognize the fact that we are all human and we all want to live with each other. Except racists of course.

You can shoot or kill whoever you want you cowards but you will always be weak, beta, men to us. Always.

Attached: bro_wtf_lol.jpg (800x490, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-student-planning-mass-shooting-university-police/story?id=65251942
docdroid.net/Xbe8Umj/shootings.docx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source you faggot or kys

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-student-planning-mass-shooting-university-police/story?id=65251942

Also, correction. University, not high school. abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-student-planning-mass-shooting-university-police/story?id=65251942

That's the entire point of guns. You can't just take what you want when someone has one on you.

>This guy was going to shoot up his high school.
I was going to fly to Mars next week. Postponed it. True story bro.

He was a Jewish incel who got rejected by frat wiggers
Sage

>This guy was going to shoot up his high school.
was going to? bitch, kys!! until he does it, it's all assumptions.

lmao OP you're going to die, posting on Jow Forums isn't going to change that

you are impotent and weak and afraid of change, give in and accept it

You're right OP. I wish we could kill all the racists.

He looks like a Mutt.

How come every "white" mass shooter doesnt look like any other white guy I know irl? I mean loom at this kid, if you saw him on the street you would think he's half beaner or something right?

racism doesn't work
keep it up and you'll end up like him

>fuck racists
also
>please racists, let me live in your country
Fuck off NIGGER
Why don't you fuck off back to live with other niggers huh?
You are the racist.

>The biggest problem is the refusal to recognize the fact that we are all human and we all want to live with each other
Stop shoving your shit globalist ideology down our throat.
We do not like you, we do not want to live near you, we don't even consider you human... so why the fuck you keep forcing yourself to live with us?

Lol you rootless mongrel, you have no culture and no identity. You have no pride for your country, because your country is shit and your people are shit, that's why you dish them so easily to move to our countries.

>we have no way of knowing that he was going to shoot up a school
>white
>beta male
He's coping pretty hard.

>we all want to live with each other

Attached: DbCLMyLX4AErPa3.png (1200x675, 1.11M)

Ok nigger

Attached: 1567312763861.jpg (951x1024, 213K)

>racism doesn't work
Racism worked perfectly for thousands of year, but somehow we figured it out and overcame it?

>boston native
This faggot is a leftist.

That is shaved Sargon.

Ironic how it's always the Beta retards who shot up the schools. Really shows how they have to compensate for their lack of physical ability through the use of firearms.

I hope someday Americans will be banned from having guns because of a degenerate like this one. That would be funny)

Looks Thunbergian.

pol is an incel cope board full of losers like him and other 56% spics and gooks like heon hong who are so desperate for attention and a place in society, they will virtue signal for the only people who give them any attention. Stormfront recruiters.

Happy and successful people don't worship child murderers like BRendan and Tarrant. They are losers who have never had sex with a beautiful women in their like. Weak beta simian males like you said.

Attached: alt right cringe.jpg (1024x1024, 295K)

This
His Chad friend got into a fraternity and so he was going to off him too

he's Jewish

t meme flaggot ashamed of his country and people.

Brevik*

Attached: brevik mason.jpg (773x747, 35K)

just like most of you in this place.

Tell that to your god emperor Trump who just instated red flag laws. You dumb faggot. You're just wrong and even Trump knows it.

They weren't doing this for about a hundred years

And then tinder came out and being "beta" meant something. If you would be an average joe in 1950, you're an incel today. Not good enough. Not interesting. Looks weak. Doesn't tickle the ol' lizard brain. Swipe left.

But it's their fault for being weak and worthless and not suited for life on the savannah, not yours for making it an issue.

REMINDER
THE OPPRESSION OF THE BLACK MALE, THE REDUCTION OF HIS ARCHETYPE TO AN APE, UNTIL HE WAS REDUCED TO ANGER AND VIOLENCE LIKE AN APE, WAS A PRACTICE RUN
IT WAS PROVEN THAT THROUGH PSYCHOLOGICAL POUNDING, HUMAN BEINGS BECAME NATURAL CRIMINALS
WHITE MEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN NEXT ON THE HIT LIST
YOUR RACISM APPROVED OF THE PRACTICE
YOUR TOLERANCE APPROVED OF ITS BROADER APPLICATION
SCHOOL SHOOTERS ARE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COMBINE THE MANUFACTURED NIGGER'S ATTITUDE WITH A WHITE IQ
MORE DEATHS
LONGER MANIFESTOS THAN "FUCK YA'LL"
YOU ASKED FOR IT.

Feds baited another 85 IQ kid. Congrats I guess

>no source

docdroid.net/Xbe8Umj/shootings.docx

you try defending yourself with your fist against 50 people. I think there's an old Jow Forums screenshot describing how enough children could kill a school shooter by swarming him like bees.

>planning mass shooting
Groomed by the FBI no doubt.

Youre right. I see that now. Its all part of their plan. English lang is controlled op. Thats why its called spelling. We are apes ruled by cultists who socially engineered us all our lives into satanists. Ill work on my own evil.

Attached: bell.jpg (202x250, 30K)

Another entrapment of a low IQ kid

> English lang is controlled op

Funny, since propaganda became a science it has been.

Yeah it's not like FBI doesn't have a long tradition of grooming the mentally ill to go off.

That dude looks like he has a couple chromosomes too many

Ashkanazi jews are like 15% semetic rest is slav germanic n celt

The sun is SETting on SATURday. Humanity is a simian collective that has been enslaved by cultists since the construction of the pyramids.

>racist whites
But I thought the latter can never be without the former.

ADL is pushing hard to find these "white supremacist" terrorists to show the world. Whites are the target right now.

>it's the satanists
>they call it spelling
>spells
>wizards

Plenty of rabbit holes have dead ends and make you look like a raving loon, Owen Benjamin. But do keep working on it.

the kid is a literal Jew though

These are your broken victims of your failed state. You haven't seen who you'll fight yet, when they come for you, you will know. No need to be so impatient.

No shit? White supremacist in the media none the less.

week? we come on weekends too.
Christ is King.

...just one question, did he killed any collored people? pls answer someone, my next conclusion will be very intersting.

I know theres no magic involved. Apes cant use magic, expect for hypnotism, the basis for mk ultra and elsagate. When I say satanist I dont mean it in a christian way. Christianity is controlled op. I mean set/saturn occultists. Entropy worshippers. Really they are just faggot chimps who have sex with little boys and eat them and like to larp as theyre mystical as a psy op to make you believe in demons, magick, sigils and summoning etc.

Jews are not white;they have a lot of nigger in their dna

That's exactly why Trump wants to take guns. Entrenched capital knows White Americans are waking up and instead of just collecting free money from gun sales, it is now dawning on entrenched capital that the guns are going to be used to overthrow non-White neoliberal empire. Trump's a nigger lover just like you.

special needs retard

Attached: paul is special.png (1123x452, 479K)

He was going to, was he? Did you scry into your crystal ball? Read some goat entrails, maybe? Fuck right off with your gestapo precrime bullshit.

this is one of the guns he had. give me a break

Attached: this gun.png (650x559, 294K)

oh yea and Paul Steber is a JEW

He sure looks like a cuck

Attached: 1564446409788.png (125x125, 2K)

Great job FBI. You put another retard behind bars to please your ADL masters.

Looks like another fetal alcohol soiyim.

You know, that's probably a huge part of what's causing all this shitty, stupid public violence. Enraged, unstable soibois. When their mouths are open, they are "happy." When their mouths are closed, the bullets start flying.

Been wondering how long until we get a black powder mass shooting

Holy shit is this story gonna be in minority report 2?

gee I wonder where Paul Steber got those guns that look like Museum pieces

Attached: 1567143084838.png (1626x634, 361K)

>racist
>not aiming for killing minorities specifically

Why do you dumb niggers keep posting pictures of shooters and go(y) on and on about “uhhh white supremacy duhhh”. When you can take one look at these motherfuckers and tell they aren’t anywhere near white

If we are all human then how come so many people don't want to live with the humans they were born around?

Seems to me if you're leaving a country full of X nationality, then X nationality was the problem.

A black powder percussion cap pistol? Like is legal in literally every State in the country?

>This guy was going to shoot up his high school
>going to shoot up his high school
>going to
Arresting people for future crimes they haven't yet committed.

Attached: v1.bTsxMTE3MDM0MztqOzE4MjE5OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA.jpg (206x305, 20K)

Shit, he might even beat Manshaus with weaponry like that.

>Boston
Why are so many liberals shooting up places!?

>still has the price tag on it
SLOPPY
L
O
P
P
Y

doesn't that guy work for The Young Turks?

Hasan Piker has been arrested for a hate crime.

It doesn't say he is racist. Society today is ascribing this trait to all straight white males, that is a big part of the reason why they get marginalised and start resenting society.

these are the guns they found
>Star Super Modelo 9mm
which looks like some old pistol world war 2

>Brownson, Slucom, and Hopkins percussion shotgun
which looks like something Blackbeard used

People invented a way to keep betas cooperating a long time ago. It is called marriage. Now, with it's degradation, boys who would have paid taxes and raised kids, shoot up schools, while the girls get blacked.

when I looked the gun model up the first hit was a from gundersonmilitaria.com that said
>Double barrel percussion shotgun by Brownson, Slocum & Hopkins - $350.00

>Make someone's life into a living hell
>Decides to shoot up school in retaliation
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHOEVER SAW THAT COMING?
Go be a nigger elsewhere.

>She added that he’d been, “recently watching videos of the Charleston mass shooting down in South Carolina and other mass shootings so that he could learn what to do and what not to do.”
what fucking videos????? There are no videos.

>“Basically every single day during class, all he did was look up the NRA, look up guns, politicians. He would look up politicians both Democratic and Republican and just stare at them,” said Lentz.

why is no one bringing up the fact this kid is fucking retarded? its like no one in media notices. I took one look at this kids face and said "there is definitely something not right with this kid"

Attached: clown town.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

OP do you not know how generalizations work?