How the fuck is there not a thread on the riots in Hong Kong right now???

How the fuck is there not a thread on the riots in Hong Kong right now???

Attached: 1566099893403.gif (280x210, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freehk.live/
youtube.com/watch?v=WvZ-fYBxZUE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump
freehk.live/

Attached: 1566061263352.gif (344x391, 2.39M)

Subhuman savages killing each other is hardly news.

The Honk Kong Protests are funded by Israeli groups spouting LGBT bs and all the standard libtard talking points.

THEIR NOT PROTESTING COMMUNISM THEIR PROTESTING FOR GAY MARRIAGE AND DEMOCRACY SO THEIR FOREIGN MASTERS CAN SEIZE CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT LIKE IN THE WEST!!!

Attached: 1528296319429.jpg (442x602, 117K)

>s://freehk.live/

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1554960356210.jpg (3264x2448, 426K)

You

Attached: images (4).jpg (185x273, 8K)

best stream

youtube.com/watch?v=WvZ-fYBxZUE&feature=youtu.be

and if they want gay marriage and democracy then why should it be stopped? "dont tread on me" bootlicker

Anyone else notice when streamers film cop that their shit gets real wonky and pixelated today?

Ignore its just some mainlander using what he thinks pol would jive with

Democracy is used to take over nations since they can be rigged by the same hooknoses so they can rule them as a foreign power like they do EVERY country with democracy.

Be careful rabbi, your hooknosed fragility is showing.

Attached: 1554960356211.jpg (566x566, 22K)

because it is world class buttfuckery at its finest. nothing will happen in the end and everything will go back to the way it was.

give me a rundown on this, is it another jewish plot for unrest? is the military cracking heads yet?

Dumb ass incel.
Go to bed kiddo

Supporting chinese antifa to own the chinks.
Pretty pathetic, Jow Forums.

cause no one cares

democracy is used to take over nations while dictatorships have already taken over the nation, big difference, now fuck off, your CCP wont last for long cuz freedom is more important than some mafia cunts in the party

>riots
It’s a protest. Because they aren’t destroying stuff

yeah lets let those insectoids flourish with nationalism while we deteriorate

I hope they tiananmen these insectoid faggots

>225064313
while we wait for more happening,
wanna see my pooh hentai collection?

Attached: 1566736769116.jpg (722x1061, 69K)

ahem ahem

Attached: 1 reeeee.jpg (1280x1816, 327K)

Peabrain take.

not as pathetic as living in a democracy yet shilling for fascism

ahem

Attached: 420.jpg (1280x1024, 237K)

ahem

Attached: erekt.jpg (465x660, 45K)

no one cares about fucking stupid chinks. Japan is cool tho

>flag
Eat shit chang. I hope some bogan glasses you.

Your end is already assured my rotund friend. I just want to stick around and see who wins the free for all that's going to occur when the topic of unfunded liabilities come into the light.

It's going to be GLORIOUS.

Cope.

Sorry yellow nigger I'm far too well armed and self-sustaining and far too well connected with like-minded individuals to fall prey to the collapse of kiked fiscal systems. If we weren't a world apart I'd gladly feed you a bullet. Maybe some day.

I appreciate the sentiment, but that bullet is most likely going to enter (and exit) of either you or the skull of your fellow americans (paper or otherwise) when everything around you starts burning down to the ground.

yeah, losing 500 million people by 2100 is going to be glorious for mainland :)

It's the penchant of the weak mongrel to fantasize about his masters killing his "enemies" while simultaneously imagining himself to be immune to future turmoil.

>marxism
>globohomo
again, jews doing their jew thing
i go the third way, thanks (and i also don't gove a fuck about insects)

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

Says the mutt who thinks he's invincible because he owns a gun.

you can stop changing the vpns, we got it

>reductio ad absurdam
You pathetic insectoid.

Stay seething.

>he thinks there's a reason to seethe at the impotent whinging of a bugman
I suppose you would.

We don't care about whining chinks, nor have any interest in any side winning.
If anything, China steamrolling HK means western businesses moving the fuck back to where they belong and less chinks moving west.
Now China can get sanctioned for the HK fiasco by countries abroad.

>HK means western businesses moving the fuck back to where they belong and less chinks moving west.
>less chinks moving west.
not very smart are you?

I just don't care about insectoids of any kind.

The businesses will never return don't you get it? HQs are in NK for the tax exemptions and the manufacturing was in China. That's the essence of the 1 country 2 party system. China gets manufacturing and American corporations get to pay no taxes. If the HQ leaves NK it will be to another tax exception SAR or island like virgin islands? But what they had with China can not really be replaced.

So thanks to Trumps tariffs the manufacturing is leaving China but the HQs remain. China doesn't like this obviously so they will be taking over Hong Kong early. The problems in China right now are thanks to Trump 1000% you can't even deny that.

nice show of force at the train station. need to crack more uppity HKers heads

How is there not 10+ nigger cock threads?

because that shit is gay and I don't care

go to HK and do it Chang :)

Attached: chink fetus shop.webm (402x668, 2.72M)