Hey! High IQ blacks of /pol: Do you ever get depressed knowing that most blacks are stupid useless and violent...

Hey! High IQ blacks of /pol: Do you ever get depressed knowing that most blacks are stupid useless and violent? How do you cope? Also, do normie blacks not understand that everyone hates them and wishes black people never existed?

Attached: poop woman.png (600x600, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/9Htx7ABQnJHK/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites aren't any smarter.

That's blatantly false.

>he actually believes this
hahahahahhahaha

>>actually believing this despite massive evidence
What?

I've met and I know lots of niggers. One is a college professor. One is a doctor. they are all fucking stupid.

Hey! Low IQ whites of /pol: Do you ever get depressed knowing that most whites are stupid useless and violent? How do you cope? Also, do normie whites not understand that everyone hates them and wishes white people never existed?

You are faggot

This would be okay if you weren't a nigger. There is shit ton of evidence against you. Now, commit a crime and get shot by a police.
>flag
Fuck.

Non-whites are ALL jealous of whites. Just admit it.

Whiteknighting for niggers on Jow Forums is that normal for britbongs?

One example, whites go crazy over this guy called Trump believing that he will be the saviour of the white race, only for him to end up being the most Jew president in US history, lower deportation numbers and try to increase legal immigration.

Face it, whites are just as dumb as all other races.

>inb4 muh science

Look at conformist Asians like the Japanese, South Koreans, and the Chinese that have undergone radical technological advancements in the last 40 years alone, advancement which whites took 200 year to achieve.

All black women love white dick. Pic related.

Attached: 1567299032984.jpg (1080x1673, 794K)

>depressed
>being black
kek

Attached: 1567015047300.jpg (540x475, 105K)

I am white and agree with that guy to an extent. If taken literally whites on average are smarter. However that means nothing. 90 IQ vs 100 IQ, might as well both be mentally retarded, neither are going to help our species progress. A hand full of brilliant people are developing all the technology and keeping society running and everyone else is trash, including 90% of white people.

tldr; in my opinion there is no functional difference between the average black IQ and average white IQ, anything below around 130 is useless trash

willfully ignorant

I get depressed knowing that the majority of the human race are idiots. Interacting with other humans beings is a gamble not worth taking because of this fact.

*ahem ahem* I don't agree sir
Someone just post a random webm of a nig nog

Chill out Muhammed

it's easier to catch up by copying than it is to innovate
just like it's easier to learn Newton's laws in school than it was for Newton to actually theorize them

This. They are all handed a diploma thru "affirmative action".

ewf

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

>nonsense
>against statistical truth
>shit 3rd world countries got upgraded to 1st world countries after ww2 from gibs somehow makes them progress better
cmon now.
>flag
Oh it is zing pon chuan.

e

Attached: 1562974519672.jpg (620x400, 46K)

Blacks can get young white whores. I'll give them that.

This is now a rayciss thread

>sheeeeiiiiiiiit

Attached: iu-5.jpg (866x655, 139K)

>technological advancement produced by whites despite East Asians overwhelmingly outnumbering them in individuals of genius-level IQ

You know nothing about IQ.

Calm down Paki, no need to BLOW this out of proportion. See what I did there? Because you're all terrorists.

>self defeatism or r/Iamverysmart
You can pat your back now.

Technically, you're entirely wrong. But I like the concept.

t. sub-130 "useless trash"

Tbh we love black dudes pounding our wives. We`re actually having black folk being built en masse to be shipped from France. Though we are kinda worried that the Black dicks for licenses may be in danger because of Brexit. We`re sophisticated white people after all.

That is the stupidest hot take I've ever seen. Culture is made up of lots of little things and not all of them can be provided by 130iq autists with no agreeableness.

>90 IQ vs 100 IQ
it's 70 vs 100
and if you want to count african americans it's 85 vs 100
1 standard deviation difference is quite a lot and 2 SDs is a chasm
>One example, whites go crazy over this guy called Trump believing that he will be the saviour of the white race
you sound pretty low IQ yourself

That's not true. Asians have a higher average IQ but it clusters in the middle with fewer outliers at either end. The white distribution is flatter with a lot more regards but also more geniuses.

>high IQ blacks
no such thing, dumb nigger

Attached: 1566913671615.jpg (745x481, 55K)

Innovate lmao?

You stole the microchip industry from Japan.

Korea's Samsung dominates the innovation scene and sells the most phones on the planet.

And China produces the largest amount of scientific publications on the planet.

Asia is catching up, and there's nothing you can do about it. Face it, the 21st century is the century of India and China.

Attached: 1554619298036.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

and whites didn't? If whites stop trading knowledge with every other country they would still life in the middle ages. every african, arab, south american and most asian country would still life without electricity if whites didn't gave it to them.
sure, we are maybe not the smartest race of all snd cultural marxism made things way worse, plus the flynn-effect. but still we are the ones top. don't believe this equal or very similar races shit your media is feeding you. whites are better and it is okay to be bettet (white). you are also not responsible for the actions and failure of niggers, sandnigger and spiceniggers

Attached: 1554623603960.webm (640x350, 360K)

Attached: 1554619265516.webm (698x384, 1.07M)

I fear Muhammed is profoundly disabled.
Stick to fucking goats

Attached: 1565707563869.jpg (700x404, 49K)

أنت تجعلني أقرأ قرأ عن ستالين
Translate this.

Stop posting bell curve tier ahguments, do we really need an autist in a lab coat to tell US that niggers are dumber than everyone else? Just wanted to know how the smart blacks are coping with the rest of they bruthas being non functional retards

I fuckin knew it Muhammed, you are a shitskin

While those with exceptionally high IQs are the ones who push humanity forward as a whole, society is completely driven by the average IQ of its inhabitants. Even 5 IQ points of difference is astonishing as a whole and completely changes a community. This is why is incredibly important to bring up the IQ of Africans if such a discovery is ever found, so they can become more self-reliant.

Thx Belgian bro. Point proved

You have to give him some creds that he "works"

>High IQ blacks of /pol:
What?

Attached: 1558705844535.png (125x125, 2K)

A future neurosurgeon

Attached: 1557747598423.jpg (540x555, 42K)

cuck

Watch this and realize how stupid you are user

"The right is getting good at comedy and the left is scared"

Attached: 1557747571335.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Attached: talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-invents-a-new-computer-the-east-15047823.png (500x697, 151K)

Oh God OP, I don't even want to imagine what being a high IQ black guy would be like.
Jesus man, the horror.

>One example

That's a pretty important example. And I used that example specifically because I know the vast majority of people making this "whites are superior" argument also either support Trump or supported him in the past. Anybody with a functioning brain could've seen through Trump's lies, and how his son-in-law was his link to the Jew world, but dumb whites fell for it.

White people are so stupid that after seeing how much of a kike puppet Trump is, they decided to become pro-kike instead of admitting they've been conned. Pathetic.

That is simply the course of human history. Civilization itself began in the Middle East and the vast majority of innovations throughout human history have been in Asia. Western supremacy only became a thing in the last 800 years ever since the Mongols razed down Baghdad, the scientific and cultural centre of the world.

You "gave" nothing. Everything you gave was for your own benefit, so that others could make cheap stuff for you. Yet in your own greed you could not see the potential of what seemed like "lesser" races to surpass you and take what was once theirs. This type of arrogance is proof that whites really aren't any smarter than other races.

It says you make me have a chill read on Stalin. I put it through Google translate and I promise you I`m white atheist, though I don`t see why it should matter.

Attached: 1554619457770.webm (352x288, 1.52M)

How does it feel to know you moved to a place full of people who hate you? Being seen by a world who hates you? The media has to literally cover up your peoples crimes because you are all a bunch of backwards goat raping shitskins

Wow leaf, that's a lot of straw mans you got going on.

I've seen interviews, they express so much shame its fuckin sad as fuck

I'm glad I'm white so I can make some other bullshit excuse as to why those of the same skin colour as me do stupid shit. Very few blacks in my neighborhood but they're of above average intelligence compared to whites because I live in a middle class area. The dumbest from my experience have been Indians. Not only do most poos completely lack empathy, but they're also incompetent. I've never seen a Mexican who is a hard worker either, but there aren't enough of them here to make an accurate assessment.

Attached: 1562183995366.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

Piss on all Muslims and their filthy dead prophet, may dogs shit on his grave, dig up his bones and gnaw upon then. Pigs defecated your holy men from their asses at the order of diseased women and your imaginary god does not even have the power to stop me ridiculing him at will because he is a dickless eunuch djinn.

Attached: 1552162175562.jpg (1024x753, 77K)

Based

There it is, the dumbest shit ive read all day

Attached: z.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I may have committed a few logical fallacies here and there, but do consider the forum on which we're having this discourse. If there is anything I've written that you deem factually wrong then feel free to ask for sources. I will gladly back up all the historical claims I've made.

i bet he will end up being intellectual

I get depressed knowing you exist OP

I get depressed knowing that consciousness wasted itself animating your retarded brainwaves OP
OP; best of luck, maybe one day you'll understand life, please wake up to the lies you tell yourself everyday

Where's your people's legacy?
And look, it's the same shitskin excuses to pillage whitey.
The barbarian used to simply pillage. But the jew has programmed the beast enough to make himself feel the victim first.
Everybody owes you because your people are stupid. That's whitey's fault. XD

Go back to screaming nigger into your mothers tit, you Sweet Robin esque incest product.

Attached: 1550683533367.webm (640x640, 1.52M)

I would like to buy the letter T.

Calm down Muhammad. I'm sure high IQ blacks are well aware that they're seen as biological weapons that the jews use to attack other racial groups.

If you turn your flag sideways, you can become based like the Belgian

Wtf? Is this a retarded muzzie

Or is this a bot?

t. engineer

Attached: 1565707248248.jpg (600x594, 79K)

you just posted cringe

you should an hero

Attached: 1523510960120.jpg (904x1024, 144K)

Based af. Death to Islam. Death to organised religions. Death to race. Posadism now, Posadism tomorrow and Posadism forever!

Yeah man, show us the evidence

You are treated like product of incest though. The retard nigger lovers have to do everything on your behalf so you can have "normal" life.
Your achievements will never be truly yours. You amount to nothing.
You can blame your genetics and your masters (SJWs and jews, gotta spell this out because you are too stupid to know it.)

Beep boop beep boop.exe

Jews should now replace us! Jews now replace us!

PSA, don't huff petrol

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

The last few braincells are now overloaded, I see.

Easy with the taqiya Muhammed youte already exposed, only a jihadi would screech like you

ebin :--------DDDDDDD

Attached: average fin.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

Yes Chinese intellectual property theft is highly innovative, as are the very high tech invisible sanitation systems of India.

Where's my race's legacy? We have our history like everybody else. What do you consider to be your legacy anyway? White countries enjoy these elevated standards of living not because they're special, but rather because it's something they've inherited from generation of accumulated wealth, wealth derived from being a colonial state that has the plundered the Earth.

I bet Gulf Arabs feel the same way, since their wealth comes solely from external factors (the resources beneath their feet in this instance). However, when you look at successful countries like Japan, Korea and China, you see countries that have reached where they are today solely based on their hard work, and not because of money they've inherited from their dark past (whites) or because of resources.

Soon India will be part of this too, as many developed countries rise in living standards based on the hard work of their living citizens.

:3

Attached: PrettyUgly_FOCUS_PL_01[1].jpg (590x392, 191K)

kek, thats a good one

Attached: 1553145077548.gif (250x188, 1.29M)

>who invented microchips
>who invented mobile phones
>who gave chinks the tools for science
You missed the point spectacularly, chinaman.

Black doctors are criminally lazy and inept. They live up to the stereotype every single time in my experience.

Death, to you. Whatever stupid game you play, it matters not, i wish death for you, it is too late to deflect, i pray it, i send it, i desire it, i bring it into being with the force behind me of all those others who also hate your lying filth. Look for my wish behind every shadow, it seeks you now, i give it life, i spit a curse upon your line, may this land withdraw all it's bounty from you, may the earth slip beneath your feet, the water become foul in your mouth and the very air sting your eyes, may the bones of my people who lay by their millions in this green land, trip you at every other step, reach out with their sleeping hate to wither your balls, make barren your women and gift your offspring with deformity.
Go to the street today, preach loudly and proudly, watch for me.