Would you cease being so hateful if you were simply presented an ideal lifestyle? If life were more appealing to you...

Would you cease being so hateful if you were simply presented an ideal lifestyle? If life were more appealing to you, would you feel more at peace? What is it about you that makes you so hateful? It seems inhuman to me that you campaign for ideas that only adhere to your appeal and create in no regard something different to challenge your opinion.

What the fuck is this page about? Is there an existential answer for it? You blindly hate based on what has been fed to you in the form of misinformation. What kind of life is that?

Are you ready to actually join human society and do something about the hell we live in? There are pedophiles preying on children and extremists destroying what TRUE DEMOCRACY is. No Nazi's opinion is going to affect that; It will only create more dissidence. Is that a solution? No it is not because collaboration dies with totalitarianism.

USA? A-OKAY!

You'd had to be crazy to promote hatred based on your personal beliefs.

The greatest systems are built on selflessness. If you are a true social servant, you will have a picture of successful progression already.

"Would you buy it?"

Take a minute to cancel out the poison you've been fed and use your fucking mind. What do you want to see in the world?

It takes a common man to make a rare difference. You are capable of removing previous ideals that do not work and replacing them with what you know is right. Is it left? Is it right? I think we should move beyond the separation created by the lack of equilibrium created today.

In a world consumed by misinformation, what is it that "YOU" want?

Attached: vietnam.jpg (980x552, 100K)

Checked and go back to sleep goyim

>what is it that "YOU" want?
The death of the following:
Semites
Niggers
Feminists
Academic Liberals (see Semites)
Hispanics
Poos
and of course....Jannies

>What is it YOU want?
Sometimes I imagine myself waking up on a farm, the sun is shining, the distinct noise of birds cherping is heard. By my bed is my wife, with lovely blond hair, her gentle face lightly snoring. My kids wake up and we go to our farm, we do our work and I go to the tavern after, we present our tax to the lord, merely 10% and then we all go to church and learn about our eternal salvation and marvel in the great architecture. Then I go home with my family, and to bed. A simple life, maybe one day I'll fight in a crusade, or for my lord.

Attached: medieval_farm_by_thd777-d8cr4pp.jpg (1024x468, 168K)

A lot of us here have been dis-serviced by society despite the fact that we have organizational skills and the brain power to fix it but are halted by lack of resource and public disapproval.
we're severely under compensated. we're tired of it.

another morally retarded nigger whose entire worldview is based on harm reduction. fucken gassed kid

Thats a really dumb question. An ideal lifestyle would have the things I hate removed. Of course I wouldnt have a reason to hate if the things I hate were removed.

NO Niggers.
NO Jews.

NO mudslimes

No poos

No chinks

and No Gooks

No womans rights.

No incompetance

No bad attitude

No ignorance

No Lies

No Degeneracy

The uplifting of my tribe at the expense of all others. My Family. My strength. Knowlege, Power, Vitality. Youth.

Nah...you will sit passively by as your women black your country by breeding more niggers instead of white children.

We need to Secede not just from the nation, but from all of it.

No? The lord would survive on traditional foundations as that is how he gains his legitimacy. So a lord would not import Africans,

land and silver with you buried underneath it.

>hateful
That's just your opinion.

Okay, Ill bite, Ill "cancel out the lies"

Though it may in fact be more true then the life I lead. the life i live is full of lies. I pretend im not a racist. I have to. I prentend to respect my mother and sisters and pretend That I look at them as equal. I have to, for my own survival. But its all lies. IM LIVING A LIE AND EVERY DAY IS PAIN.

But let me tell you about the lie...

WHAT DO i WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD?

I want to see, less people. I want the people that there are to be disciplined and honest.

I want them all to live underground and the above ground is all a national park with the biomes returned to as they were before human intervention. I want all free people born in a nation to have to undergo military service to teach them humility and hard work and the importance of order and the defense of the nation.

I WANT VOTING RIGHTS TO BE EARNED NOT GIVEN!!!

after completing your military service. and studying for a year all may take a test that tests scientific, and mathematical understanding, as well as physical strength and Law and reason.

Passing the test will make you a full citizen and able to vote and own land. People who do not pass will remain free inhabitants. Will have to rent land, but will be able to take the exam in following years.

However... The citizens are limited in number... only 10 000 citizens in the state. When a citizen turns 60 years old or dies. a slot opens up. The people taking the test compete for the slots and the highest marks will be granted the citizenship.

Actually I have every detail of law and life organized for my utopia. it would take all night t o fully explain. even here I have explained these concepts poorly. I know exactly what I want.

>What do you want to see in the world?

From the first standpoint I just want to be left alone but since sentimental moralizing busy bodies that are enamored with the idea of imposing their "better world" on others (like you) exist, I want a world without people like you.

OP you're a pedophile enabler, though. Go drown in a bog where your tranny, gay pedo friends also belong.

Based

Be a bloomer. Fix your life. Find a nice women and a good social circle. Don't be so hateful.

But we can't ignore the problems.
We need to fight against censorship, pedophilia, unnatural behaviour and the overrepresentation of kikes in all aspects of power in a clever and sane way. Maybe instead of wanting to kill the faggot next door, prove to him that he isn't born gay, that he can still be normal if he tries. Maybe instead of wanting to kill the kike down the street, tell him about the real problematic elite kikes. Spread awareness.

But this board is idiotic, especially after 2016, and it seems it will be that way till the site gets taken down.
Just see how they praise Tarrant, unironically. He is a retarded psycho that went for the symptom (and for the most peaceful ones that actually go to the mosque too) proving and accomplish nothing (he just pushed the world towards more censorship and unity) but these retards praise him because he is such a le big brain meme /ourguy/ duuuude xddd. It tells you a lot about him and his life when his best friends are on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum. He is no different then the elite kikes, willing to go to the inhumane extremes killing children and man alike for a wrong ideology.

Globalism is already here. It is inevitable. The world is already connected. You can't stop it and you can't stop people coming from third world countries to yours in pursuit of happiness. But let it be the good kind of globalism. For the progress of humans, not the progress of the elite.

>simping for shitskins
Figure it out Bosnia.

>1 post by this ID

Hateful? Pol is a board of peace. We love the world and we love our people. That you find this hateful is a sign only of your degeneracy.

Hate is a perfectly natural feeling for a human being and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is wrong if you're faced with injustice and wrongdoing and you don't feel hate for those behind it.

You’re way to obsessed with identity politics, people like pushed me to being conservative. So please put a bullet to your head.