Ukraine

Hey!
What Jow Forums thinks about Ukraine?
Also any questions to ukranon if you want.
P.S. please no russians

Attached: ce6f357eb562e6fbde2f1ebcaff88aab.jpg (800x450, 126K)

Not a real county

bmp

Attached: Kitsenko_sentybr_54_36_300.jpg (1200x800, 334K)

Attached: 428px-Ukraine_culture_collage.jpg (428x599, 94K)

Attached: 6(89).jpg (800x600, 165K)

Attached: 1280px-Білокузьминівка,_світанок.jpg (1280x853, 445K)

Are you guys all psychos? Like the 3 guys one hammer kids?

How is the current government ? Is it a real democracy? Is there corruption or jewish people in the ukrainian elite?
What are the different regions of Ukraine and their particularity?

I'm thinking about visiting to take home a cute Ukrainian gf. Any advice?

Ukraine isn't real. Come home Russian man.

Attached: Без названия.png (271x186, 5K)

>Is there corruption or jewish people in the ukrainian elite?
Both the PM and president are kikes, what do you think?

Attached: YflChxYWqLw.jpg (1153x844, 218K)

Attached: D6eHIWXWkAMQw27.jpg (595x842, 63K)

is Eugene Hütz a hero in Ukraine?

East: steppe niggers
West: slav niggers

Attached: vk1562339875148.jpg (777x450, 65K)

fpbp

why do your women chose my shithole of all places to be prostitutes

So you're all pigs...

Attached: 26397c6a-ea57-48da-8c86-cd8154f8a77d.png (2323x1355, 2.14M)

>How is the current government ?
New government is almost good, looks like many professionals there, but still some assholes are involved.
>Is it a real democracy?
Mostly yes
>Is there corruption or jewish people in the ukrainian elite?
Yes and yes.
>What are the different regions of Ukraine and their particularity?
I would say, the key difference is between old lands of west and north, that where inhabited by our ancestors from early medieval, and south&east that where colonized during 18-19 centuries. First one is more pro-european, second one have sentiments to the Russia.

Attached: lAV2g_3OkB8.jpg (750x450, 129K)

Best looking girls are in Ukraine apparently

because you are very rich and handsome, now go fuck yourself

Attached: 7m4yFVrSYb0.jpg (604x411, 77K)

I don't know, maybe a little, it because of hard life.

Attached: 60289adf-3e6e-4527-a314-c62c06e64ebe.jpg (777x600, 107K)

Does Paganism still exist in some rural communities? Or is everyone radical Christcuck?

Attached: ChristcuckBehaviour.jpg (640x960, 102K)

A place on my list that I might consider moving to if where I am now gets too full with diversity.

>“Please no Russians” is the only sentence I want to hear out of a Ukrainians mouth, lest they be put to death otherwise.

I wish to know why you and your good people haven’t taken the proper steps to black bag and hang pro-Russian separatists in the streets?

the only thing Ukraine is known for is that you can fuck all of their women with a 20 euro bill

First of all fuck you, we need women, we have demographic problem.
And the second, you will be fooled by agency, it's common here.

Attached: _morozniy_ranok__1__650x410.jpg (650x410, 58K)

Ukraine has more in common with Poland and Bielorus than with Russia.
Both linguistically and culturally.
Russia should get rid of its retarded mongoloid colonies before it can consider any statehood with Ukraine.

Needs more jews in the government
Keep fighting the good fight against russian commies and maybe one day you will be as good living as western europe

He is not very famous, in fact, he is not famous at all.

Kraków here. Literally everywhere I go, I hear fucking Ukrainian monkeyspeak. It's impossible to find a student flat or small studio because Ukrainians take all the low hanging fruit, driving the housing costs from around 900zł to at least 1600zł. Please take them back

Ukraine is a piece of shit as well russia

if you say so ...
they are average, as for me

it wasnt an insult, I'm genuinely confused, my country is a shithole 10 times worse than ukraine, how retarded do they have to be to get trafficked here of all places

why dont east slav women ahve self respect like west slav and south slav women?

I dont see serbian or croatian girls fucking sand niggers and marrying turks

I like it, want to visit some day and inject some tourism money into it. I work with a Ukrainian and they are super productive and have good work ethics.
Sad to see the shitty state of the country overall though

Also, fuck the russians
bunch of chechen shit posting magomed cubefaces

Ukrainian is like 90 percent polish.
Just a bit less of czscz.

there is small paganism groups, but it looks like fake.
Anyway, most 'christians' have quite pagan view of world.

>sell me your women
>how much for your wife & the little girl?

>bunch of chechen shit posting magomed cubefaces
lel
actually hohols are turks descendants and best case half shitskins.

Ukrainian kids used to visit my school here in northern England to get away from the radiation from Chernobyl for a few weeks a year. We were told by teachers to let them steal from us and give us abuse and not to retaliate.

Btw, the Ukrainian kids never stole from us or gave abuse. I don't know why the dumb teachers told us that.

We need people, especially white, but to be honest, not a great idea to you, only if you have stable passive income. You will fill rich in Ukraine then, but still, it's quite depressing.

Attached: 6846866.gif (400x300, 728K)

im sorry ivan ive been to both countries and ukrainains are whiter and blonder

but ukrainain girls are easy and russian girls act like bitches before they get to know you, but otherwise the same, russian girls straight up told me that its famous for their women to sleep with sand nigger men lmao

russian girls are also more patriotic and likely to be orthodox, ukrainains not so much; but looks wise you are wrong

guys from both countries, the ones who spoke english atleast, are very liberal types but not faggot tier liberal like in the West; somehow the liberals in your country act like the avg pol ack

and men tend to be taller in ukraine lmao

russians are manlets

In L'viv I was avg height at 180cm

In Volgograd, Kazan etc I was well over avg and in Moscow slightly above avg

When i was in khokholstan in 2013, there were plenty of nice whores in Odessa, for not so big price, is it still relevant?

Attached: 7qttfnm.gif (540x540, 359K)

this is #1 chechen shitpost
anyone who has met ukrainians or been to ukraine can do nothing but laugh at that claim

I wish to know it too, maybe many people still think, that russians are some kind of brothers to us, which they are obviously not.

>We need people
But people don't need you

>20 euro bill
and it is still to expensive for you, right italcuck?

whatever poo
Poo carrying about "white" imbecile espicially hohol tier white (lol) is so pathetic. shame on you.

Attached: whoa-do-you-really-expect-me-to-read-all-that-3928753.png (500x748, 161K)

When I think about Ukraine i think about old women in head scarfs, gloomy atmosphere and no hope for the future.
Will things be okay?

Attached: 1389566158468.jpg (398x500, 22K)

>Russia average height 177
>Ukraine average height 178

oh god why even live

>t.198 cm

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

based and slavpilled

Attached: 20170923204642_1.jpg (700x453, 70K)

You now what, you are not the real jews. Real jews died long ago, you are just east europens(slavs mostly), that have fantasy about some far away land and just make that stupid religious fantasy real. Come back to eastern Europe, here is your real home, not in wild Asia with arabs and sands.

>>What Jow Forums thinks about Ukraine?

SHITHOLE!

mass migration it is sad, what can I say

fake republic made out of other people's lands.
you're immigrants and discount russians to Europe

I don't know, newer saw this behavior

Must be depressing as hell. You got war going on in one side of the country while the rest of the country has still got that Soviet era depression kind of feel as well as the threat of Russia lingering over them. Prostitution, Human trafficking, drug trafficking, and alcoholism runs rampant. Ukraine is cold, dark, unsafe, and sad. I like your flag though. When I look at a golden wheat field under a blue sky I see your flag.

t. 50% Hungarian clay

>Romanian talking about immigrants
Bro, I understand everything, but your country is also famous for this.

i was replying to someone else who stressed how white russians are an dhow ukrainains are turiks

this really is fake news that graph

also the 177cm russian avg height is false, actual studies showed it at around 172cm its on wikipedia, look up the statistical census conducted on like 38.5% of the population aged 18-45 or whatever; male avg is 172

I noticed a significant drop in height in russia outside St Petersburg, where the 177cm claim is legit; but don't tell me people in Volgograd, Krasnodar etc are that tall, cause I know they arent

In Ukraine the height is taller the closer you get to the Carpathians and this is naturally true because of geography; mountains naturally give rise to tall people, as can be witnessed in the Alps and the Dinaric Mountains.

hello to proud scandinavian, your countries looks like heaven from here: great nature, wealthy, good social standards, bellyful educated healthy people, supporting pirates.

I think, your anus will be enough

well its not as common because the mass presence of turks as sex oturists has redpilled some of ur koshenya

(You) memeflag
>NOOO EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS CAN'T FREELY MOVE IN EUROPE
>PLEASE LET MGUBU AND KALED IN MY THE EU, PLEASE, LET THEM MOVE FREELY, PLEEEASEEEEEE
Btw, romanians and russians have developed an industry of helping russians find their romanian ancestors, just so they can get citizenship and move to Western Europe.
You'd have no idea how many have literal sheepherders in their bloodlines.

Attached: 1567280656670.jpg (640x723, 39K)

Fake country whose purpose is for self-enrichment of whoever is currently in power (fact) and most importantly as an anti-Rusisan project and a buffer state for the west.

Sad to be so stereotyped. We are more criminal than Europe, but not so much as you can expect, considering our poorness

Something that should not exist. It should be split among neighbouring countries and """ukrainian""" identity destroyed and erased from history.

Attached: 1511296087021.jpg (1127x864, 315K)

you guys need to grow some balls and leave russian clay to russians, otherwise you will never live in peace. who the fuck even wants russian in their country? are you fucking autistic?

>mountains naturally give rise to tall people

I was on caucasus last month, and literally no one was as high as me

Ok retard.
Go back to Serbia.

Feel free to come here for work or migrate if you want, you guys are alright.

Met a Ukrainian dad and his son on my way to work at the train station last week, really sociable people.

>Fake country whose purpose is for self-enrichment of whoever is currently in power (fact) and most importantly as an anti-Rusisan project and a buffer state for the west.
Basically the best description of that cancerous shithole.

Attached: iaIyFdQOlgc.jpg (600x562, 145K)

fair enough

>What Jow Forums thinks about Ukraine?
A complete shithole with too many beautiful women.
It needs to be invaded and all the women taken as prisoners into western man's harems.

But the want to suck EU cock too.
If China wants it they gonna suck on chink cock too, anything but Russian cock.

that is pretty accurate

Attached: 2b896e624ab30c6a9551852dadf68ddc.jpg (736x825, 66K)

>an industry of helping russians find their romanian ancestors,
That's the new Romanian industry?
LOOOOL

HE SAID HOW MUCH YOU STINKING PIECE OF SCUM SHIT!!

Russian territory

Fpbp
In 200 years, wont exist

>muh USA meme
I remember my grandma telling me how in USSR they fearmongered children in all seriousness that americans were bombarding potato fields she worked on with Colorado bugs.
That's the level we are dealing with.

Half needs to go to Poland, a quarter to Russia and the other to Moldavia.

China wants it but the US is cock-blocking them

Attached: zn7yM0_FASw.jpg (580x520, 44K)

in general you are right, but we are week and Russia are much stronger
>leave russian clay to russians
you mean give them our lands?

Attached: i40Skv5WYWo.jpg (1080x1060, 134K)

>Ps please no Russians
basically asking for Russians you dumb ruskie

>"""ukrainian""" identity destroyed and erased from history.
Yea completely agreed.
There's something sickly about their national identity, maybe because they were a khanate and all the invader scum decided to stay there after they retreated from Europe.

Why are there still Jews in Ukraine? I thought you helped the nazis to get rid of them?

How do you feel that both your president and prime minister are Jews? Why did people vote for them?

thanks, but I will try to make it here. After all, someone needs to live here.

>Why are there still Jews in Ukraine? I thought you helped the nazis to get rid of them?
It's the right place with the right goy.

why?

So you stop invading Ukraine and calling them fascist banderites as an excuse.

You shut up and you take the job and be thankful they didn't put a cock in your mouth without even saying anything, you piece of shit.