Is Mass shooting a sport?

Is school shooting a national sport in USA?

Attached: IMG_20190821_183320.jpg (1352x1855, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzjqjU2FOwA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225042817/#225059248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your a sink person. btw did 'know chinks were in Denmark

Only in America.

Is replacing your native population with low IQ immigrants from Africa a national sport in Denmark?

We have not become sweden *yet* but I havent seen Any niggers that much in dk and No immigrant crimes have i seen in the dk news

How come sweden is so much different? Why aren't you all cücks?

It's an American sport, but the current champion is European. Really makes you think.

Is whining about America a sport in Europe? Is this how y'all cope with not producing anything of cultural value since we cucked your entire continent?

Hmm i guess its because the boomer politicans in dk have a much realistic sense on most things, but im sure its People with a realistic sense is a dying species here in denmark because more and more People in dk is becoming npc

Attached: IMG_20190827_173121.jpg (1606x2048, 416K)

You mean Breivik?

I think the record is held by Northafricans, Bataclan. But there were 7 of them...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 11.00.34.png (534x1282, 186K)

brevik did real battle royale game

Imagine your president getting baby mad over not getting Greenland baka

Attached: IMG_20190827_102445.jpg (1536x2048, 315K)

when a mass shooting goes down the police should surround the scene, get out megaphones and start playing unreal tournament music and quake 3 and jeff steitzer announcer clips while broadcasting it on live tv

Yes, every saturday, me and the boys get together to find out the best way to blow up a bunch of itty bitty little kids. We make sure to post our manifestos on twitter or the chans and then we go out for a good ol' spree. If you've ever seen the Purge, its a lot like that except a whole lot less casual. If we get caught by the police we have to yell "No homo!" and we have a good laugh, you should try it at some point.

Attached: 51755775_787102494977817_698872701833445376_n.jpg (855x960, 48K)

>more and more People in dk is becoming npc
I wonder what is causing this? I have some theories, but not sure about anything...
>propaganda
>sense of superiority due to cheap moral virtue (you just have to say "I am pro immigration", no action required)
>easy lives (no struggle, so you don't appreciate what you've got)

Some guy here in dk got jailed because he said that People from Africa have lower iq than People from asian countrys baka

Attached: IMG_20190827_173054.jpg (1482x2048, 349K)

>Is school shooting a national sport in USA?

Well, it IS being orchestrated by jews as media events....

holy shit, are you saying they are competing for score?

Is this the Texas shooter

Jesus fuck man. Literal 1984 style utopia you got there pham...

But I can't blame you. I believed it too when I was younger, soaking all the propaganda in with 0 filters..

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 35K)

You gay or something?

Yeah since that Day when im in public / job i put on a npc mask so i wont lose My job or future opportunities because of my own opinion. Its only when im with friends the real me

Attached: IMG_20190816_202255.jpg (1686x2048, 272K)

You do realise that you are a majority? Everybody thinks like you and everybody pretends to be an NPC to avoid conflict.

Imagine if someone saw you for the first time. You would give off the appearance of being an NPC yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzjqjU2FOwA

Gib Greenland plox

Thx

yes it is, you get points for multikills and other stuff.

encyclopedia dramatica kept ranking but they fell off the bike.

Its kinda young talents show

Attached: 1567280257811.gif (200x150, 604K)

>Is school shooting a national sport in USA?
It's a sport here for sure. But I think
>skoleskydning =/= school shooting
even though it's a very direct translation.

Attached: skoleskydning.jpg (300x220, 35K)

yes

Source?
Initially Helmuth Nyborg got convicted, but won the appeal. I can't recall any other case with a conviction of that exact statement.
Even the most bluepilled MSM here accept it as a fact.

We are keeping score so yeah

Checked also u r faget OP (=´∀`)

Fik Rasmus paludan ikke en dom for det? Synes fandme jeg læse at han fik det..

But only government practices it.

seems like an incel thing in America for glownigger MKultra mind contorted attacks

turning Americans into targeted lemmings

Feels bad man.

Attached: 1365655651251s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

The mods are involved in the grooming of future mass shooters.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225042817/#225059248

Whos that sexy boy? btw

Attached: fdbfbbdcvb.gif (366x264, 329K)

this looks like bullshit to me, but i always wished an intelligence agency would hire me to be a mass shooter, then afterwards give me a fat pension, new identity, etc. odds are they'd just kill me afterwards out of fear that i'd talk. fuck the whole gay planet

Who is it????

Attached: fdbdfbfbbf.gif (604x320, 1.14M)

He didn't compare niggers and chinks.
He stated that most Negroes have an IQ below 70. And yes, they threw the book at him for that. But they didn't go to jail.
There's plenty of stupid § 266b convictions. Fines and probations, even for the most rabiate Imams publicly preaching death to jews (Monzer Baajour)

infact it should be a school sport.

Americans take hide and seek very seriously

Yeah, we have national mass shooting meetups. The winner gets to fire a full auto M249 into the crowd of spectators.

These are funny This is not

Is refuguees raping white girls a sport in europe?

Yeah i think so

It most certainly seem so.
Not that it always go as the Muhammed Worshipers planned.
>who would win, 3 horny rapefugees or one 15 yo Danish girl rejecting them?

>ALL OF THEM
sage

Attached: revolution.png (960x960, 1.26M)