Americans fighting at fast food places

Americans fighting at fast food places

Attached: 1557189021601.png (1200x1200, 719K)

It's the american way.

Attached: 1555027464869.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Attached: 1563293035311.webm (360x202, 2.59M)

3 niggs beating down a police officer?

At least most the nigs seem to defend the cop. That's all in all a cringe fighting clip though all around.

unarmed security guard

You do not even know what happened but assume the cop is in the right. Just because your masters sent him. Shake off the brainwashing. Pic related seems to be working fine one you.

Attached: bastiat.jpg (1336x480, 125K)

And then they wonder why they get shot...

>nogs brainwashed since birth to attack cops
>cops don't even need to worry about whites because they have high IQ and high empathy
the reason cops exist is because of nogs
but being german you probably take black dick in the ass

>ever siding with the nigger
>video clearly shows the nogs causing mayhem while even civilian helps the cop
>doesn't understand what he posted
Jesus Christ.
>flag
Oh nvm, it is some nigger.

holy based

but muh nuggets; gibs me muh muffuggin nuggets now.
and gibs me sum dat "call for back-up" sauce to go with'um.

>cops don't even need to worry about whites because they have high IQ and high empathy
>the reason cops exist is because of nogs

The reason cops exist is because we are kettle at a farm where our productivity is extracted for the super rich mainly, and the cops are the dogs making sure we do as told.
The trick used to make us accept them is creating enough violence in a society so we think we need them to protect us, when 1) the violence is mainly only because of the system (leaving people of other races onto the farm, which cops enable) and 2)nobody seems to notice you should have two types of police: One to protect you from violence and the other for everything else. Thus you not everything will turn to violence when you do not accept the state`s (=farm´s) rules.

>but being german you probably take black dick in the ass

This is typical for Americans here. Why the ad hominem?

>ever siding with the nigger
No, innocent until proven not. I am not siding with anyone.
>video clearly shows the nogs causing mayhem while even civilian helps the cop
I only see a fight going on. Civilians are brainwashed, as stated above.
>flag
Probability says I am white.

>Be American.
>Cop.
>Get shit paycheck.
>Risk life everyday.
>Deal with niggers.

Attached: 1566932574836.png (447x336, 140K)

Fagget nigger loving kraut. Get a fucking job you drug addicted queer

Probability says you are sandnigger. You have nothing and you pretend to be "neutral", but everyone sees through you.
You are afraid that this will happen to you, otherwise you wouldn't be so scared. But lucky for you, I have a great tip that will save your life: stop committing crimes.

Turing test of instead of captchas when? These posts are utterly retarded, I could be alone with bots here.

Go back to plebdit or some other leftist shithole.

Maul halten, Ali.

I think that for amerilards fights in fast food restaurants should be classified as “domestic violence”

It's an honourable job

lol

Story?

They actually make a decent amount of money

How much roughly for a regular officer with a couple of years experience?

Depends here. The worse the area, the higher the pay. Cops here in the absolute worst areas can make 100k a year with max overtime.

Probably hate your life and wanna kys but hey, maybe the niggers will end you first.