Here’s why millions of millennials are not homeowners

>Here’s why millions of millennials are not homeowners

>"The homeownership rate among millennials, ages 25 to 34, is around 8 percentage points lower than it was for Gen Xers and baby boomers when they were in the same age group."

Marriage increases one’s likelihood of owning a home by 18 percentage points.

>"Yet millennials are wedding later — and less. In 1960, the average age at which women and men first married was in their early 20s. Today, the median age for a first marriage is closer to 30. And millennials are three times as likely to have never married as members of the silent generation — those in their 70s and 80s — when they were young."

cnbc.com/2019/08/30/homeownership-eludes-millions-of-millennials-heres-why.html

Why the heck aren't you a homeowner, husband and father yet?

Attached: Movie_Wife.png (784x854, 1.09M)

I have had a gf now for over three years and we both plan on getting married to each other when we finish our studies and have a job.
That'll be in two or three years or so.
I'm doing my masters now at 22 years old and my gf will do her master's next year when she's 22.
So we'll get married at 25 most probably which is fine to me if I'm honest.

just put a baby in her ASAP.
she shouldn't be getting a masters. she needs to be pumping out babies when she's in her prime. women in the workplace is a feminist joke.
she'd be happier raising a child. what's she going to do, get a master's degree and then work until her eggs are all worthless, and then get fertility treatments?
no. breed her ASAP. have at least 3 children, and preferably as many as 10. fuck what anybody else thinks about it, it doesn't matter if it's socially acceptable for you to win the evolutionary lottery.

this

Nigger she wants to have kids as soon as she lands a job which shouldn't be difficult with her degree.
You know how easy it is here to work part-time ? 75% of women here work part-time even when they don't have kids yet.
I'm fine with her working and she already said she wants three kids before she's thirty.

You're making a lot of assumptions which I assume come from either anger with yourself or others

>Nigger she wants to have kids as soon as she lands a job
that makes no sense.
once she has kids her place is at home raising the children and teaching them to read, etc.
what are you going to do, hire some nigger to raise your kids in her stead?

>You're making a lot of assumptions which I assume come from either anger with yourself or others
i just want there to be more white people in the world.
the only assumption I'm making is that you and your girlfriend will make children that are proper representatives of the Northern European race.
If that's a poor assumption, then I apologize.

Stop making assumptions about me man you have no idea what you're talking about.
She wants a job first and then when she has kids she wants to either work only 2 days a week or not work at all for the first few years of the kids their lives.

>I'm making assumptions because I want things a certain way how can you be mad at me sorry for wanting a future for you
God you sound like an awful person to be around

This is what people do. They work all the time and are never home. I'm a product of that. I saw my parents after around 5:30PM. They came home. Cooked dinner. But they were too tired to teach me or talk to me most of the time.

So she's going to get a job for 8 months? How does that make any sense at all?

In the Netherlands if you have a full-time job for a year they can't fire you if you want to work part-time or take less hours because of kids, that's why

The problem is that in the mid 1970's the cost of a house in Sydney was 6 times the annual wage, whereas today it's 12.5 times the annual wage

you are obviously free to disregard my advice.
I'm just lucky, I had a traditional mom who didn't work during my whole childhood, she just volunteered at the school and stuff like that.
I consider women focusing on careers instead of family to represent the highest form of degeneracy and as something that should be actively discourage.

yes, the jews really did a number on our societies by pushing feminism and women in the workplace.

>2 generations grow up on divorced parents
>wage stagnation for years

Sure I could marry my gf but Im not risking my life on it.
Sure I could take out a 30year loan on a house and hope I will be able to pay it in the future. Also I'd have to hope that my area doesnt get filled with subhumans and becomes uninhabitable.

My country has ten million more people than it had in the 1970s, the generation of the baby boomers.

Congratulations, I hope everything works out well for you and your woman.

>My country has ten million more people than it had in the 1970s, the generation of the baby boomers.
and the vast majority of those people will need to be deported for Britain to survive

do you know how fucking expensive it is to do anything these days, you boomer fuck?

Why did you fuck up that webm.

Yes, I'm going to become politically active again after a long period of hiding out after the fall of National Action. The vermin have to be expelled and that should be the next big issue after the Turk sorts out Brexit.

>Why the heck aren't you a homeowner, husband and father yet?

Not in this economy, not with these house prices, not with these women.

What country are you living in mate?

Corporate overlords are unsure of future market conditions, so they "solve" this by doubling the workforce today, instead of increasing it proportionally to the natality rate, by making women work during their pregnancies, putting their children at risk due to stress, and not allowing them to nurse their children in their first years, thereby preventing lactational amenorrhea and inducing second child syndrome. Women are forced to work because their husbands are not being paid enough. Millenials are probably wedding later because they know taking cate of a child is a great responsibility and can barely sustain themselves. All in the name of profit.

>r Gen Xers and baby boomers when they were in the same age group
how could Gen X and Boomers have had the same rates of home ownership?
that's laughable

>owning a home
You mean the bank owns it while you pay for it like 40 years? credit?

Attached: 1567032663842.jpg (460x620, 28K)

Since she said having a job before having children I'm assuming its for the money. That's an indirect cue for you to step it up. Unless she enjoys the study associated with her master's.

>she already said she wants three kids before she's thirty.
Nice, glad to hear it user

sounds good, lad.
i'm mostly of English heritage, I don't want to see the place go to sod.

I'm all those things...

no job, and even if I had one I'd be starting ground floor. I graduated into the 2008 financial crisis, all graduate positions dried up, tried to get what work I could, nothing associated with my degree. Now I have a degree (and debt) and barely any experience. I doubt my story is fucking original millions of people are like this.

Australian employers don't respect degrees, they are more willing than ever to hire cheap overseas workers to fill entry roles and replace them every couple of years. Training is expensive and no guarantee to a job.

Most faggot gen xing, boomer, silent generation cocksuckers would've suicided long ago if they were in my situation. When the best option is to not give a fuck or neet, don't be surprised with your "economic and marital outcomes".

Homeowner at 20 here. Not married, jobless and studying.

You know why young people are not homeowners? The price are several times what they were compared to the period in the 60-80s, having a sufficiently paying job requires at least a bachelor degree while before you could get out of HS and get a decently paying job and college didn't get you in debt for the next 20 years.

yeah, it's fucked. shut the borders down NOW and force employers to hire native-born people and pony up what it would take to train them on the job if necessary.
fuck hiring chinks and pajeets who will work for less, or put up with power dynamics that we would consider humiliating.

DON'T physically intimidate the pajeets and chinks

I paid mine off in three years.

>t. wizard