The best video game company just removed genders from its next...

The best video game company just removed genders from its next, most awaited masterpiece (just check the fucking steam tags it's already tagged as a masterpiece before the release) and gamers are ANGERY. Why do the only good companies become so evil?

Attached: 1567326239280.jpg (720x1081, 150K)

Children who play with toys sperging out at the toy merchant. Oh this should be good.

FPBP

Make your own games, retards

What company and game are you talking about? Old fag here.

Owen Benjamin here. Jeremy find your own way to be a fag.

Im working now on France simulator, and I need an advice. how much cock should you take into your mouth to unlock the "Proud French" achievement?

More interestingly, how much kvetching does it take for a Jew to unlock the "neat and tidy job" achievement?

You do realize Cyberpunk is the current timeline we're heading towards, very anti-human and dystopic. If anything, removing gender is a statement about that. I for one welcome it so people can stop glamorizing that shit.

>even the polish are falling to the sjws
slav worshipers btfo

probably the cyberpunk game

Creator of Witcher 3, CDPR. They've removed the gender checkbox from there upcoming game, cyberpunk and this have caused a massive outrage among some fans.

their*

So how do you know who's who? Or is the idea everyone is an asexual tranny

keep making this thread faggot

They just don't want to get in trouble when proud gender fluid people say "how can someone be defined by their gender in the future?" Since in their minds, they've already won that war.

Basically, You can create a 6'2 man with deep voice in character creation menu and he can be considered a man but the key part is you can't choose a specific gender like in other RPGs, while you're making your character. That means you can give tits to the same 6'2 man and a feminine voice and he'll be probably seen as a female. It's all fucked up.

>Best videogame company
All they have is The Witcher, which is overrated af, and as you can see as soon as they tasted the money they went for the drama crap.
>inb4 muh dystopia
Shut up, it doesn't even put it in a criticizing light it's flat out basking on it. If after release it turns out to have some underlying text about how dire that future is then I'll think about it but so far doesn't look like it.

Some of you guys are off your rockers.

You complained and went crazy because others couldn't choose their gender in the game when it was just male and female. So it was then reported that genders had been removed, and then you went crazy because you couldn't choose your gender! You ended up doing exactly what you'd complained about the first group doing. This isn't about gender it's about bullshit politics and left vs right on the internet.

Fuck gender. Make your male or female type character and try to enjoy the game.

They've always been faggots.

Attached: cd project gay pride.jpg (1475x802, 176K)

The neat and tidy job achievement is impossible in the current build, the internet nerf needs to be fully implemented first

>You complained and went crazy because others couldn't choose their gender in the game when it was just male and female (and they pushed for that to be changed.)

fixed.

>game is set in post-modern shit fuck hell
>Slaaneshi body mod cyborgs and count dragulas are commonplace

Seems about right, I don't know what you guys are upset about.

Attached: cold truth.jpg (540x540, 38K)

What can stop degeneracy?

>People unironically getting hyped for video games
>People unironically expecting any game developer/journalist/community managers in the industry to not be regular s o y consumers
>People unironically expect anything to not be distilled normie garbage/"woke" SJW cancer
>People unironically having expectations
>People unironically

Well yes - this is why neurotypicals are the bane of humanity. Care to share something we didn't already know by now?

Attached: 1540809666835.png (1865x1984, 3.95M)

It is literally the dystopian future Jow Forums imagines.

>WHY
>WONT
>YOU
>DIEEEE

Yeah Pierre, just like we should make our own Facebook and Twitter.

Have you ever considered that the other side doesn't ascribe to this same meritocratic, fair play attitude? Like always, conservatives let leftists show up with guns to knife fights.

>Be US black ops
>Find Chinese weapons in Afghanistan
>Sneak them back into China in a shipment of returned goods deemed unfit for import into America
>????
>PROFIT

wonder how many of them are Westerners

>"It's good to hear that CDPR want to give players more choice.
>As someone who's non-binary about consumerism, maybe I'll just download a program that looks and sounds like Cyberpunk instead of paying them for their capitalonormative version."

best post in the thread, by a fucking kike.

Also, wtf did Israel did? Is CDPR full of Polish Jews?

I canceled my pre-order yesterday and used the money to help my local little league team with equipment cost

Jesus christ who gives a shit, you could do the same in saints row and they came out over 10 years ago. Fucking grow up already and stop sperging out over inconsequential shit like this.

Show proofs or you're just a drama bitch

Dude that was a comedy game, it was for shits and giggles. This one feels like a forced political agenda.

>The best video game company

Attached: IMG_7440.jpg (238x217, 9K)

I know they are making shitty propaganda but this development actually makes sense for the setting. If you had access to tech like armblades then having built in voice changers or whatever would be easy. People shouldn't get upset over a body mod themed game allowing you to manipulate your sex/gender.

>Playing video games in the modern era
why?

How, nigger? Warp time and show cash handing off to my local team’s manager? Dumb zoomer faggot

>Polaks are le bazowany
I'd say that at least 25% of them have the globohomo fluoride stare and vote for literal faggots like pic related. That minority of polaks are hopeless trash on the same level as the average Berliner.

Attached: robert-biedron-poland.jpg (850x550, 62K)

There's a lot of gems from previous console generations to play
I'm playing RE4 and I'm having a good time

I find it funny they still complain about LGBT shit not being enough or inadequate when this is what they demanded for so long. Give them an inch, they want a light year.

Just pirate to laugh at them. Wolfenstein 2 is fucking so bad its hilarious.

Yeah twink shit has got to go, sick of seeing that garbage

Is it set in sweden by any chance?
Kidding. It sounds more like america.

Is this your best banter HPV ?

CD PROJECT RED WERE ALWAYS LIBERAL FAGGOTS. It's all your fault fir hyping them for no reason. Witcher was a good series but not that good to praise their every move.

Attached: 666F8BF32F9F4715AC5F7E094A7337A6.png (693x598, 201K)

This! mean, the game is literally about a dystopian future. Why wouldn't there be trannies? Besides Inalways wanted to play a game where I can be a cute trap.

Attached: 1562121825835-1.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Stop posting your faggot shit here, Jeremy.

This guy is an utter joke. He is anti-shilling so hard, it hurts. You coudl call him a reverse-shill

>the polacks are so fucking retarded that they retardedly pandered to the same tranny subhumans that were shit talking their shithole game since the tranny joke controversy
Fucking astatic mongrelized mongoloids.

Attached: 4L_kY4TKw7A.png (900x1226, 1.84M)

link to vid?

One day people will realize BioWare was always more based.

Doesnt france have the biggest jewish population in europe?

Attached: 1567108082391.jpg (507x507, 33K)

I've started the witcher 2 and 3 probably five times each, and all they do is bore the shit out of me.

they didn't remove genders you fucking idiot

I was just gonna pirate it anyway, i get bored of first person games quickly.

Attached: 1563729168133.jpg (741x926, 97K)

Basicaly all they did is remove the option of gender to allow wider options for role playing
You still can play as a male/female but it allsow means you can put tits on a masculine character
Or make a blend of both
If you dont like transvestites all you have to do is make a female/male character or do t play the game
I fucking hate those abominations but your being even bigger faggots about it Jow Forums
Vidya is for kids ,if you need escapism read a book or go dnd with your friends ur something

Attached: 1567106484610.gif (300x167, 1.98M)

Why not use it against them? Game is not disabled-positive and dismisses handicap disabilities and turns the group into a non-group minority, there is no pro-disability option or faction in the game, and it obviously panders to bipedal groups and dismisses the anthro group. If they want to be SJW then push them hard to be it
>CDPR is against those with physical disabilities and create a world that dismisses trans disabled

I thought that was Luxembourg or Switzerland.

Attached: 20190829_134720.jpg (4032x1908, 1.72M)

At least it makes it more realistic, sadly

Hi Varg

He's one of those master race retards

Now that's lateral thinking, I lol'd. Thanks fren.