How did Donald Trump fuck up so badly for his supporters to abandon him?

How did Donald Trump fuck up so badly for his supporters to abandon him?

Attached: 345E3DA8-1DDE-4C0E-9769-3B966C25FCD7.png (1862x1048, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/422003960/Fox-August-11-13-2019-Complete-National-Topline-August-15-Release
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait until actual campaigning starts

Attached: 1567321513698.gif (494x419, 313K)

IT's really going to be hell on Earth when the Democrats get in. You have no idea. Trump has fought so hard and done so many good things.

no wall

I think Donald Trump is fucked. It’s not like these polls mean that his supporters will be voting for Democrats. I fear what will happen is that they will stay at home during the election and they won’t even bother voting.

Gee, it seems we had this thread yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that...
....all of them created by a Croatian flag too, imagine that!

Oh look the /ptg/ shills are already working overtime to slide the thread

>225068656 #
Trump supporters aren't dumb. They'll still vote. This wouldn't be the first time anyway

Trump supporters aren't dumb. They'll still vote. This wouldn't be the first time anyway

Trump is a fluke buddy. Humanity will vote for the establishment-power candidates because they've got stockholm syndrome and they love getting lied to. They only voted Trump cuz people got so unhappy with the oppressive culture that sprang up under Obama coupled with the meager economic recovery on his watch, they were in a rare genuinely "reactionary" mood. Trump is only barely reactionary, but still.

They had that little bit of adrenaline, they woke up out of their coma and voted for a bit of a "fuck you candidate", but at the end of the day humans are a slave race, and you'll have child fucking satan worshipping pedos back in the whitehouse soon enough, I'm certain.

And I don't think Trump is perfect by any means, but the core of his policy prescriptions, including both immigration and the tariffs, were just the things that the country objectively needed right now.

OK well this is just creepy. It would appear this thread and the OP is entirely non-organic.

Donald Trump vastly underestimated how much of his base was explicitly anti-israel, anti-capitalist, and genuinely White Nationalist. He thought it was just a sliver he needed to goad along to skate through.

In reality, a significant minority of the people who voted for him want him dead now.

>of registered voters
>less than half of actually votes
>electoral college

its almost like a presidential candidate dont have to worry about the majority vote and just engage enough of his own voters in specific states

but i forgot, you are that Croatian nigger

Where is Yang?

Saved.

>OK well this is just creepy. It would appear this thread and the OP is entirely non-organic.
Many bot thread this morning. That same flag also wanted to abolish the 2nd amendment and didn't understand that it was part of the constitution. Claimed an amendment was somehow different.

Sat on his hands for two years when he had the chance to accomplish something, threatening all sorts of gun control

No you dummy, he went back on a lot of things he said and there is still no wall. It's clear Trump has no intention on doing anything.

Didn't build the wall, got rid of bump sticks and isn't locking them up.

If we wanted a cuck we would have voted for jeb.

Yeah OP is an obvious shill.

He got exposed hard in the last thread.

Here was the breakdown on this poll:

scribd.com/document/422003960/Fox-August-11-13-2019-Complete-National-Topline-August-15-Release

Page 19

48% Democrat
40% Republican
12% Independent

Absolutely ridiculous.

Attached: j3DAG0.png (753x99, 14K)

How did the supposed saviour of the white race, destroyer of jews etc etc destroy his support? he simply told the truth, that he is a huge ZOG ball sucker

These polls are purposefully skewed against Trump, just like 2016 all over again.

Attached: 1567246315274.jpg (880x558, 60K)

Have you ever answered your home phone and participated in one of these polls ? Nobody has, it's all fake clickbait to get you to see adverts flashing on their webpage.

>slide the thread by providing a single post and bumping it.
Oh right, everyone who disagrees with you is a slider.

>These polls are purposefully skewed against Trump, just like 2016 all over again.
I've seen no change here in Ohio. A nurse complimented me for my Trump hat that I just got off some guy my Dad works with. He's selling them for 4$s, at break even prices.

thats what happens when you suck too much Israeli cock

His victory in the first place was a fluke, it was a pendulum swing due to 8 years of Black Obama. Now they are back to their senses.
No way he wins 2020

Look at the numbers for the poll. It over sampled democrats. This is actually good results for Trump.