So you are against race mixing. Did you know imam Ali, one of the closest companions of Muhammad...

So you are against race mixing. Did you know imam Ali, one of the closest companions of Muhammad, told people to abstain from miscegenation, since it taints your bloodline? Does that make you feel better about Islam? Also do you believe Judaism is worse or better than Islam after reading that?

Attached: 3C1EB69C-97A3-4A7B-9E6F-7CEB94698C83.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/urn/2211390
quranguideblog.wordpress.com/current-islam-is-manichaeism-which-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-quranic-islam-brought-by-prophet-muhammad-pbuh/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Attached: 546455646.gif (499x360, 482K)

Bump 2.0

Attached: gdfgdfgd.gif (400x400, 3.36M)

Bump 3.0

Attached: fdbfbbdcvb.gif (366x264, 329K)

All people in the Middle East call themselves Arab to avoid being raped.

based

>doesn't cite anything
>has a jew for a king
discarded

Judaism is worse than anything, because Judaism is satanism. Jews worship satan because Jahwe = satan

Islam is just an pagan Arab rip off of Talmudic Judaism. There are many quotes and stories in the Quran that came straight from the Talmud and other Jewish literature

>Jahwe = satan.
Youre an idiot.

The "worshiping satan" part in judaism, is actually a methaphof for being pride and thinking that your nation is superiour(pride).

Attached: 1566923143607.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Both religions worship Saturn. Your black cube and your "star" and "crescent" is the same religion as Israel's "magen david" star/cube.

Conservative Islam is not even as Conservative as Conservative Judaism anyway. But both are comparable. Still, when the false messiah comes you will love him because he will validate both your religions and that's all you want, you'll all be included, but ultimately deceived.

No, Islam is based on the Torah and the New testement.
Nothing to do with the Talmud.

I've heard about it, source? And in general, abstinence from miscegenation is prescribed in the Law of the Old Testament. Only recent Steven Anderson-types have ever denied that.

>"magen david"
Ancient indian symbol that the jews took for politics and religion.

> told people to abstain from miscegenation, since it taints your bloodline?
> But Islam is pro Incest
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 2zqacuv.jpg (1156x869, 110K)

And now that Muslims using those symbol it is good?
Muslims worship the Moon God and the Kabba is a part of ancient local paganism.
Do you actually believe that Abraham was there? Kek

If Islam was founded in Europe. Jow Forums would be an Islamic board

>inb4 muh paedo
>inb4 muh pork
>inb4 muh incest

You anons wouldn’t give a shit, Islam is one of the closest faiths to your worldview. The Christians of Jow Forums wouldn’t be Christian if Christianity didn’t play a part in Europe.

So basically if Martel lost at Tours. Eh..

Lol, my my what a low effort reply you have there.

>Miscegenation bad
That's common sense
>inb4 beaner mutt
Not denying that

It was a pagan religion before, but they evolved into monoteism.

You talk like a religion could not evolve, well everything is possible.

> Forget about all the part that show that my religion is an inbreed retarded cult.
Fuck off Ahmed with your (((Islam)))

Its all the same to me, islam is a fraud and so is judaism.
I don't even believe that "judaism" exists, there's simply no such thing.
There's the babylonian talmud which jews do study and practice and theres "judaism" which is a cover stating that they obey the old testament, which is clearly not so because they don't do any of the practices therein which is why Christ confronted them about it and said that if they would have believed Moses thay would believe Him.
Jews that are not christian are satanists and so are muslims, they worship and serve their flesh.
Everyone that does not believe and obey the truth, confessing that Christ is the Messiah and fulfilled the scriptures is the enemy of God and will suffer the pentalties for his deeds and especially the vengeance of eternal fire.

Honest question:
Why do Saudis love Jews so much?

So you admit that Islam has a part of Paganism in it?
Lmao in the Middle East you'll be already executed for this

>Does that make you feel better about Islam?
Barely, it doesn't change the fact that Muhammad loved to suck on the tongue of a little boy named Hasan.
sunnah.com/urn/2211390

Christianity has Pagan elements as well.

Fuck every (((Abrahamic))) religions. And every religion with that.
Like I said, say that in an Muslim majority country and you'll be already executed

Not true. Only the government. If you mean the government, it’s because of Iran as a shared enemy.

And how many muslims who come to white countries (and rape white women) practice this? Fuckoff

Well I knew that in the Quran you have some parts that prohibit miscegenation, which is kind of strange, considering that most muslims are very racemixed.

Tbf Cousin fucking isn't much better than miscegenation

Holy shit
Another proof that Muhammed (piss be upon him) was a pedo

Would you rather inbreed and have a completely racially pure baby, or mix with a foreigner and have a mixed baby?
Though neither are ideal, of course.

Abraham was pagan at first, have you read the bible?
Its the pagans who discovered/evolved monoteism

Attached: 744140r.jpg (1369x794, 177K)

North Africa was White until Islam came.

Islam is based. Only morons think otherwise.

I don't think a couple of generations of inbreeding is gonna do much damage, but over time the end result would be similar, a fucked to death race

no, race mixing jew loving filth.
no it does not.

Attached: 2019-09-01_23-43-13.png (800x607, 178K)

it really really didn't kike wannabe nigger

Attached: 2019-09-01_23-44-36.png (803x474, 94K)

Muhammad was a redhaired white boy. Most people in the region were white until they started their mass african slave trade and mixed with them.

Technically though because of Noah, it would be monotheism coming first and then polytheism.

Quote the Hadith then I’ll believe you.

T Greek Orthodox

Ps I like your icon. What made you use it? Do you secretly like Christianity ?

They don't drink or eat pork, it wouldn't even get off the ground in Europe. Completely incompatible with our genes and culture.

You killed his kids anyway so who cares? Ali is a Shia thing and Shias defo race-mix as do sunnis

Technically they did in Spain and southern Italy.
They probably would succeed in Hungary and the Balkans, if it was brought to Europe earlier. Since they're steppe tribes, they don't eat pork like westerners traditionally do. That's also why it succeeded to convert the Mongols.

No. Muslims are allowed and, depending on the cultural circumstances, are even encouraged to breed out christian and jewish women, no matter the ethnicity. Also:
>flag
>Imam Ali
I'm reporting you to the proper authorities.

quranguideblog.wordpress.com/current-islam-is-manichaeism-which-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-quranic-islam-brought-by-prophet-muhammad-pbuh/
everyone in the gcc is going to prison now

The government doesn’t like me saying anything about that lol but yes

First tell me what you think about your cocksucker in charge

I read some of that already, interesting is the fact that Muhammad didn’t want hadiths to exist.

Fuck off sandnigger

Good strength, keep reading, and pray to the Lord Jesus Christ for guidance

Mind elaborating?

Well he said that if someone narrates something from him he should erase it. The other part then says “he should narrate from me” what that means I don’t know.

Source?