BRIT/POL/ - FARAGE EDITION

>NIGEL FARAGE LIVE ON LBC
youtube.com/watch?v=HWJDczEhIYk

>Remainers on suicide watch after poll shows Tories would win a 24 seat majority over Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7415007/Youre-scared-election-bring-Boris-Johnson-Jacob-Rees-Mogg-tells-Remainer-rabble.html

>66 invaders caught crossing English Channel on Saturday morning
expressandstar.com/news/uk-news/2019/08/31/66-migrants-caught-crossing-english-channel-on-saturday-morning/

>Girls schools would have to admit transgender pupils under proposals being considered by the equalities watchdog.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/30/girls-schools-could-admit-trans-boys-proposals-considered-equalities/

>Paul McCartney calls London ‘scary’ as he says grandson was mugged at knifepoint
metro.co.uk/2019/08/30/sir-paul-mccartney-calls-london-scary-says-grandson-mugged-knifepoint-10660425/

>People with Autism will now qualify for disabled parking permits
mirror.co.uk/money/hidden-disabilities-now-qualify-blue-19036969

>Psychotic seagull vomits and shits on TV star's car after failed sandwich mugging
theargus.co.uk/news/17862363.psychotic-seagull-vomits-s-ts-tv-stars-car-failed-sandwich-mugging/

>Residents furious after bins stolen and set on fire in Scunthorpe
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/residents-furious-after-bins-stolen-3266617

-

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 35% (+5)
LAB: 24% (-1)
LDEM: 18% (-)
BREX: 14% (-)

Attached: nige2.jpg (1020x612, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/6xc514fd
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grope-doctor-allowed-work-again-18997644
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Tims cummies

Attached: asdasd.jpg (357x228, 11K)

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.com/6xc514fd

Jam zone with Hero Bear yesterday

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

Itried to answer but there wasnt an option for "the jews"

Not made my bed this morning
On a downward spiral

The myth of a benign ethnic minority among a 95%+ native community is most pernicious scam spun on us.
I'm glad this illusion of a ever fixed tiny minority there only to serve us tandooris has fallen apart quite dramatically and now the suburban and rural, middle-class whites are being forced to face reality.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901_103454.jpg (967x702, 443K)

>reeee bangledeshis stop having sex

is Anything actually gonna happen about the Peterborough vote and how there was obvious fraud involved????? I really don’t understand how labour have gotten away with it

Based Brexiteers finally giving the majority what we voted for three fucking years ago. Fuck all subversive remoaner scum.

>reeee you have to walk to polling Station in the rain like me, don't use postal ballots

There's only one thing middle-of-the-road about Timmy.

Attached: TimmyUk-1168062894308810752-20190901_082750-img1.jpg (1548x2064, 732K)

Fuck now I want chips.

You're going to be sorely dissapointed mate

Attached: 11f5bb8a6d7d568fb34f2c3565f7bf59.jpg (736x526, 145K)

i hope he's quick to cum or he might get run down when he does his wank in that spot

Attached: IMG_4107.jpg (1536x2048, 373K)

Fucking hell ive just remembered why I don’t drink

Do you ever sleep

Why?

Can’t remember posting at all last night, wouldn’t surprise me if I had my cock out

Feel like absolute shit lol Jesus Christ’s testicles

It’s okay mate I’ve made my bed now
Snek just tried to call the ward though, good thing is I can reject calls I don’t want

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Get a saline drip in your lad

What did you drink lad?

Why are you replying to lads with shit of no relevance? No one gives a fuck about you.

Bottle of red wine, four cans of lager, four cans of cider

You’re posting on my blog mate, don’t like it, get out

Wish I could

Go dilate

I'm gonna be like my fat daddy for me. Gonna pick out a food and shit my pants

Also smoked some hash through a can

You put some away for someone who doesn't drink.

Probably why I feel like absolute shit

Why does she even try and contact you?

I hate to say I told you so, Eddie, but I warned you about this months, nee years ago. I told you to get off the bloody internet and look after yourself, and more importantly your daughter, and you ignored it. And look at you now.

It's not too late, Edward. You must repair yourself and do what's right by your daughter. I take it you've had your C class licence revoked now?

You need to calm down mate

Probably wants money? Or just trying to control me as usual.
Dunno about my licence yet, ignoring that for now

>Also smoked some hash through a can
Again

Has there been any naked Brian Snail action?

Attached: fragile.jpg (2048x1536, 385K)

That’s right, absolutely no effect either I was disappointed

this is the closest he's come, he's done it 2 days running now so clearly thinking about it

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

Fucked up making the first can by stabbing a lock knife all the way through it, completely wrong. So I had to get the tool box out and find a small nail for the holes

Attached: mummy.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Where's the "not a retard, so I get mad clunge" option?

Cwoarrr

I'm applying for a C1 licence so I read up on all the medical stuff. More than likely yours will be revoked as a result of an episode like this. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and all that.

How does she expect to get money out of you while you're in an institution? Perhaps you should consider this harassment?

Out of interest: When was the last time you saw your daughter?

Thicc

Bit gay m8.

wish u poofters wud stop posting the nudes ov some fat nonce

you used to be my romeo

i bet you feel like absolute shite lad

If you can't appreciate a fine cut of British beef then I feel sad for you.

I feel like absolute shite

stop lookin at them then you fairy

have a glass of orange juice and some ibuprofen, then lay down for a bit in the dark.

>the drunken baboon that fucked up a whole country

BUt the important thing is, did ya have any crisps to go with your booze?

Yeah you fucking spastic I have my C1 so I fucking know the medical issues you retard. Don’t fucking lecture me on them

carn elp it wen u nonces keep shuvin it in me face

>when your feet are morphing into shoes

sexually insecure

all sorts of flavors of nigger

I hope you can appreciate how bad my hangover is

How can I apply to Jow Forums for no bullying for a couple of days

i had a big bag of roysters last night.

just cus ur a batty boi dunt mean we all r

Pringles

I never noticed that before, weird, but his little blob of cum on the floor

Tim’s life is systematic of our clown world, his guitar tunes and bear friendship are just as consequential as any political movement currently in office. This whole watching a man who’s lost his mind is comforting.

>Probably wants money? Or just trying to control me as usual.
You weak cunt LMFAO

>Pretending she is white, wishing she was white

Ha-HA!

Sound lad, gotta have crisps with a bevy, not quite as good as Brannigans etc, but thats ok with me

Fucks sake I ate a load of minstrels and can’t even remember it

Just stop posting with a trip you'll slip under the radar for a bit x

Lover of cock.

mofo needs to sleep, he looks like he's spaced and depleted

Paedophile hunters.

A doctor who groped a student nurse has been allowed to return to work even though he is still on the sex offenders register.
Dr Imran Qureshi, 46, a married father of two, had been barred from working after being convicted of sexual assault.
He had groped the 21-year-old’s breast while seeking “a romantic friendship” with her.
But he was given the green light to practise again after complaining he was finding it hard on benefits.
At his 2016 trial, hospital locum Dr Qureshi blamed his actions on “cultural norms” in his native Pakistan and offered the nurse a “deep-hearted apology”.
He was given a year’s community order and told to complete 20 days of rehab.
His name will remain on the sex offenders register for another two years. In 2017, the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service barred Dr Qureshi for a year for the assault at Trafford General Hospital in Davyhulme, Gtr Manchester.
They said the locum Senior House Officer had “ignored signs” the nurse did not welcome his behaviour, adding: “Given the length of time you’d been in the UK, you should have recognised [her] reluctance in light of your shared cultural understanding.”
Dr Qureshi has now re-registered with a locum agency.
After a hearing in November that has only just come to light, the MPTS said: “The offence was a single incident some 3½ years ago.
“There is no evidence to suggest Dr Qureshi offended prior to his conviction, or since.”
They said their position was con**sistent with remarks by the 2016 trial judge that there was “no risk for the future.”
In its reasons, the MPTS said: “The Tribunal consider that the imposition of conditions will allow Dr Qureshi time to further develop his insight into his criminal offence and conviction.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grope-doctor-allowed-work-again-18997644

Attached: Screenshot_20190901_100706.jpg (897x1369, 604K)

morning lads, got my ancestry back yesterday. well happy with it
>inb4 you gave your DNA to Jews
I paid my brother to do it for me

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-135820_Chrome.jpg (1080x1107, 241K)

he has a nap last night and missed out on a whole evening's worth of swipe down viewing and tea/jam zone, not worth it

You're part of the problem if you buy, sell or rent from Asians (unless you sell and severely rip them off).

Attached: 4F46FBAB00000578-0-image-a-57_1534867853869.jpg (308x185, 22K)

so you're black then?

Attached: Lammy.jpg (480x640, 57K)

I agree, I’ve been saying to boycott these twats months ago and people just post pictures of their munchie box

Well, in that case, perhaps you should have thought about the consequences of your actions before attempting to top yourself in the most teenage girl-esque way possible? Or the consequences of your actions before getting some skank pregnant and being replaced by a superior German BVLL?

I'll lecture you all I want, you piece of shit. It's obvious to many of us here after reading your posts for years that you are nigger-tier in your thinking (or lack thereof) and your actions. I think the best thing for you might be to be put down and removed from this mortal coil. But you know that already, don't you? But your problem is that you're a coward who can't make plans come together. Not even the simple ones. You need someone there to hold your hand through everything; to plan for you; to carry things out for you; to look after you. You are inferior and you need superiors to give you motivation, else you have nothing and will do nothing.

But you don't have anyone there, do you? Apart from a Snek. You have nobody who wants to help you; nobody who will take the walk of life with you. You have pushed them all away either intentionally with your spiteful attitude or unintentionally by just being your charming self. And now, here you are. Alone. Useless. Struggling for breath in a strangling web of your own making through your pathetic inaction and self-loathing.

End the spiral. Square the circle. Remove yourself from this life and go on to the next one. You had your shot in life and you failed, now you are nothing but a burden on the good people of society. You are trash; you are human refuse. You do not deserve the air you breath.

I tried to help you, Eddie, really I did. But there is no advice left to give you, except: Try a lot harder next time you attempt suicide.

Yeah I’m not reading all that shit you boring cunt

LMAO fren poster absolutely BTFO'd edward last thread holy fuck poor guy has him on the ropes. (pardon the pun, that is if they let him have any rope material)

Tedposter

why

The ted poster has a HGV license?

Anyone have the gif of a paki taking a shit in an alleyway behind some bins and using his hand to wipe his arse?

Do another test and you'll get different results.

He could just have more kids to a none snake, obviously that would mean not being a walking mess. It’s seems like that would satisfy his base ego.

Attached: 8E55C36B-4DEC-4878-A470-49FBBB4BA360.jpg (1024x568, 72K)

What do you guys think about London?

How is that possible

>mfw a gorgeous, musically-literate American teddy bear with vast wealth hasn’t rescued Tim yet by paying for his US visa and taking him away from this miserable sodding country

Attached: poointheuk.webm (224x290, 2.68M)

Yeah, he drives a truck made out of pinecones powered by unicorn farts.

Everyone knows it’s you, and you’re still absolutely seething about how much i btfo you

lil c

tl;dr: kys

nope. former UKIP user.

No, but a C1 licence soon. ANything rigid (wayhey) weighing up to 7.5 Tonnes with a 750kg trailer. Actually I already have my 3.5 tonne trailer licences but you need a separate licence for a C1 vehicle with 3.5 tonne trailer. It's fucking bullshit, but such is red tape.

it's not me I just woke up a bit ago pal but nice cope. hows the liver doing? hopefully deteriorating, killing you slowly.

Because theyre shit tests and they already admitted to adding small random variations.