Why do most western people believe in evolution...

Why do most western people believe in evolution, when there is literally no fact or recorded phenomenon attesting that it exists? Is this the modern form of ancient myths?

Attached: E1AC96FF-4D6C-4CC4-9C4B-7B24B1937A28.jpg (500x435, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-saudi-arabia.html
pbs.org/newshour/science/domesticated-foxes-genetically-fascinating-terrible-pets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homology_(biology)
youtube.com/watch?v=UuIwthoLies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no fact or recorded phenomenon attesting that it exists?

Kek, I wonder why dogs exist

They were made as dogs. Can you prove how a wolf evolves into a dog?

>no fact or recorded phenomenon attesting that it exists
>see flag

domestication, nothing more to say.

AHAHAHAAHAHAH

Geez, I wonder what happens when a dog mates with a wolf

Interesting. Why does this prove evolution to you?

Do you think animals evolve like pokemons?

They evolve by reproducing and creating slightly different mutations in their offspring

Correction, I read about it and dogs are actually descendants of wolves that evolved (didn’t change the race, no evolution at hand. Sorry.)

>no fact or recorded phenomenon
Do you know what dogs are or right your sand niggers and probably eat them just like chinks

That’s true. Except they don’t make a new species by reproduction, that has never been recorded.

Genius, if you mate a dog with a fucking wolf you get a hybrid. If the hybrid mates with another dog, you get another type of dog.

Repeat.

Same as wolves except domesticated. No evolution at hand. Is that it for you? I think yes.

And suddenly there comes a mutation and they evolve into a new species. Not. Never happened.

Oh, ok

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-saudi-arabia.html

That literally doesn't make scientific sense ya fucking nigger

>no fact or recorded phenomenon attesting that it exists
every single living being is hard, solid proof
even (you), my friend

>They evolve by reproducing and creating slightly different mutations in their offspring

that are either beneficial to their survival or (in case of demestication) are beneficial for humans.
Shit we just have to look at the last domesticated animal... foxes, they where domesticated in just 60 years.

Whats even more funny, with eugenics you cold make a smart docile nigger...

I don’t know the exact word, I didn’t mean species but genus I think

How about you prove that evolution isn't real

Not an argument. Case closed I would say.

Evidently you dont have kids.

Nah. It works the other way round. The natural view would be that you don’t believe in evolution. You first have to sell this theory to me, I made no statement as such. You are the one who makes the claim.

You didn't give an argument either
Case closed on the basis of retardation

Facts and recorded phenomenons exist, but you have to be >110IQ to understand them. 99% of people believe in evolution as they used to believe in Genesis,by mere faith.

>the natural view is that you don't believe in evolution
I don't know a single person that denies it

Species develop via natural selection small variations over time are them evolving if you can say if your God made you in a perfect image or from sand or some shit that can be disproved by the fact you look different to another person

They don't eat them, they fear them. Same as niggers.

True

>there is literally no fact or recorded phenomenon attesting that it exists
Niggers are the proof of evolution.

You clearly never met a sandnigger in person.

So you are telling me species evolve into a completely different genus by chance right? How is that possible? Why would I believe that? Why would I not think it was some scientific hokus pokus made up by some retards who were high on atheism and muh science? I see no proof for this, as much proof as for the existence of the spaghetti monster. Both things are so unlikely that it is of no use believing in them.

>And suddenly there comes a mutation and they evolve into a new species

no you fucking sandnigger

pbs.org/newshour/science/domesticated-foxes-genetically-fascinating-terrible-pets
read this, its not "sudden mutation", its mutation selected by a factor, in this case humans.
If you compare the genome of the wild foxs and this foxes you see significant differences, making them a new species.

We agree on this. The problem is, species don’t evolve into a new genus. That is not possible, just logically. How could it happen by mere chance? How did the first bat evolve, just a mouse with some tiny wings? How would that realistically take place?

How do you think bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics?

I didn’t mean species, I actually meant genus, I used the false word.

actually, we can sort of see it with the russian fox domestication experiment

No it doesn't work like that. If you are really interested, there are computer models of progressive selection of characters by random mutation dating back in the 80ies.

So they become viruses all of a sudden? They’re still bacteria, their genetics are confined to that specific genus, and of course as we all know, the possibility of those mutations were there even before the mutation. It makes no sense however to believe from his tiny mutation that a new genus arises. It is not possible for the bacteria to switch to viruses or to any other genus.

It’s the best we have atm

An even better example can be the evolution of new strain of bacteria and the mutation of the flu virus recorded since 1919.

A group of insectivores live in trees.
Webs between their fingers help them both to jump from tree branch to tree branch (by providing extra aerodynamic control and a bit of braking and lift) and to catch insects (like a catcher's mitt)
Because of this, over time the webs grow larger due to natural selection.
At some point the webs are large enough to enable the animals to glide.
At some point later the webs are large enough to enable the gliding to turn into powered flight.
I'm not saying that it happened this way, but it's plausible.

I made a mistake, dogs came from wolves, but it is the same genus nonetheless. They didn’t evolve into anything they were not able to evolve into at the time they were created.

They don't become viruses, what happens is that bacteria that happen to resist the antibiotics breed a lot while the other bacteria die out. Generations later, you have evolved bacteria that resist the antibiotics better.

if you actually looked up anything about the subject matter you would know that this isn't a case of one generation to another but hundreds with small changes each time

Buddy. I have no issue with natural selection. To make it clear once again. The natural selection process is not able to fabricate a new genus from a previous genus. This is what evolutionists claim, as you know. Bacteria doesn’t turn into a virus, and never will.

Lol retard

Again. See my reply:

Yes. That is not proof of evolution. Nearly every creationist accepts natural selection as fact.

I know that. However, mere chance is not able to produce a new genus, a new category of a life form. The process of how for example a mammal that is not a bat turns into a bat, without having wings, that is not possible for example. So evolution is false.

why is that not possible

See

Because the animal that doesn’t have wings, nor has any genome that may produce wings after several mutations, however long it may take, cannot turn into an animal that has wings. It’s really that simple. Evolution tells me hat by mere chance, this specific genus will develop wings, because of natural selection. Where do these wings come from? It’s hokus pokus.

>That is not proof of evolution. Nearly every creationist accepts natural selection as fact.

you don't even know how evolution is defined you mouth breather...
evolution are the cumulative changes that occur in a population over time

According to Darwin the driving factor is natural selection
If you accept natural selection you accept evolution.

Yes. Except you’re missing one big thing. If the animal does not have the prerequisite to grow wings, it will never ever grow wings. It’s that simple.

No. Natural selection has its limits. It does not form new genuses, because an animal cannot grow something it has no prerequisite for growing.

How hard can it be to grow larger webs between your fingers due to natural selection? For example, humans already have webs between our fingers, they're just really small. You really think it wouldn't be possible to grow them larger through selective breeding?

You are retarded.

>when there is literally no fact or recorded phenomenon attesting that it exists?
Google "ring species" then fuck off.

It really is as simple as that, unless the animal has the prerequisite already inside its genome, it cannot grow something. This i would say is the final blow for evolution, but it cannot be denied. Saying “yeah but by natural selection they can” is unscientific.

that is complete nonsense and you haven't understood a single thing about biology and evolution
dont feel bad. you're just dumb

Ring species are interesting. They cannot breed with their related species. Did they evolve into a new genus? No, if I understand the term genus correctly. Whatever it means, it has no relation to the fact that a species cannot grow something it has no prerequisite for growing. Case closed. Give me a new argument or shut the hell up fag.

It’s true. This is a mere fact about life. Explain how it is untrue, give it a shot.

You show having no concept of what genus order and species are. Ofc a virus don't become a bacterius, those are different dominia. They don't change regnum as well. But a bacterius can mutate in a totally different strain of bacterius. Same thing can do a virus. Their DNA is radically different.

simple example.
> black bears live in canada
> alpha bears take best spots to hunt and mate
> weaker bears are forced to live elsewhere
> some bears forced to go north
> bears adapt to this cold environment
> now there a 2 species of bears who theoretically could mate.
pandas have seporated from other bears longer ago and they cant mate with other bears anymore.

how do you explain the movement of the stars and their planets in our galaxy to an ant?

“Radically” is not enough. You have to give me an example of something forming a thing that is not inside it’s genus and we can talk.

You have the genetic prerequisite for wings. Also, look into divergent evolution.
Protip: study first, debate later.

random mutations happen all the time even now with us at times where natural selection doesn't apply to us anymore. Explain people with a hand that has 6 fingers to me because according to you we as a species only have 5 and no chance could change our phenotype.

Come on, give it a shot. Don’t be arrogant. I have researched this topic quite well and know my shit. Life cannot form something it has no prerequisite of forming. Black beans have the genetic data to become black, green. So there are black and green beans. Pretty simple. But it doesn’t have the genetic data to turn into an oak, for example. Pretty simple. Can you debunk that?

Radically means exactly that. The MRSA bacterius is a good example of that.

I’m not sure what genus means but I am talking about a new mutation that makes it something completely different. This is what evolutionists claim. It has no basis in reality. The only thing life can mutate into is something it has already inside it’s genome.

How do you know I have the genetic prerequisite for it? Let me guess it’s because you believe in evolution and deduct that because some life forms have wings all life forms that are related to them must have the prerequisite. Show me proof that it’s in my genome.

The genetic prerequisite of six fingers is already there before the person is born. Random mutations are not actually as random as you believe.

Again, you have the prerequisite to form limbs, but they come from the same original piece of genetic code that birds used to evolve wings. Look into the differential evolution of the eye for a good example.

>it is what evolutionist claim
Not since 1850, no.

Whatever genus means, I am talking about something forming a mutation it has not inside its genome. If you can show me that this mrsa bacterium did not have the genome to produce whatever it has produced we can talk.

No because we sequenced human dna 20 years ago idiot.

No they do not. Show me the proof you have and I’ll reconsider.

And it tells you we have a prerequisite to grow wings? Let’s stay real for a sec.

and what evidence do you have that whatever species doesn't have a prerequisite to change into something different? Can you prove to me that the mouse can't mutate wings?

Look into it. I can't summarize it in a post on Jow Forums, but the point is that MRSA didn't existed until it appeared due to rewarding random mutation occurred in the normal S. Aureus.

>Life cannot form something it has no prerequisite of forming
well bro that is simply wrong

you may not think it be like that, but it do
-black science man

we literally do have the prerequisite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homology_(biology)

Yes we literally found the sequence.

Not everyone believes, normal people don't take gullibility to the same level as the religious, evolution is simply a much better working theory than any of the fairy tale sky daddies that the mentally infirm offer.

Attached: ed4.png (300x300, 35K)

Why would it have that fucking genome? Really, why would it?

>when there is literally no fact or recorded phenomenon attesting that it exists?
hahaha what a fucking moron

I told you already, look into divergent evolution. Do you think I can summarize 100 pages of genetic biology handbook on Jow Forums? I can't do miracles, ask God for those.

Thank you

>Homology
Elle oh elle mate.
“Oh look! Whales have the same basic hand structure as we do! My ancestor!”
You don’t think it could be just because that specific hand structure is so efficient that all animals have it? No it must be because they all descend from the same fish.

What’s it called? A sequence that tells you humans can grow wings?

When I look at different creatures they are so extremely similar that I can't believe anything but evolution.
Take the skeletons of mammals for example (and throw in birds as well). Easy to see how changing just the length of bones transforms a creature into another one. We all have largely the same organs. Just some details that specialized differently.
It makes so much sense I can't imagine anyone not seeing it.

Our technology can alter or create species. We approach the level of expertise that you attribute to your god. Will your worship me as a god if i make a green bean grow into an oak tree ? Will you consider that perhaps your god started off where we did, and we are on the same technological path just at a lower level of competency ? Did Allah start off as a man like you, and become capable of the creation you attribute to him ? Did he, in his youth, worship something he considered a god, eventually surpassing it ?
Any truth, any certainty is a lie, we know nothing for sure.

Attached: 1522445237864.png (500x500, 33K)

go worship your black cube muhammad

Nigger

You have both situation, on one hand similar structures derived from the same original piece of genetic infos, on the other indipendent evolution of same function organs starting from different pieces of genetic infos. And again, you can tell one from the other by studying the genome.

Domestication.
Both macro-evolution and creationism are wrong. We didn't evolve from gorillas, but everything isn't perfect the same way that it was thousands of years ago. After thousands of years of agriculture, even fruits have changed drastically.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UuIwthoLies

this is you, the fucking ape
now leave and keep believing in mighty Allah created you from sand.

Ok. So animals become new species. Alright. They form into something hat was already in their genome, the genome may contain a big number of different mutations. No problem. The issue however is that for example the “ancestor” of mice, in your view fish, does not have any genome that can make it live on land. It would simply be too impractical to have that inside its genome. Better luck next time.

No, a proto-limb genetic sequence.

I read on Quora someone saying humans cannot grow wings. What is your source?