If Iran/Hezbollah/Syria are so stronk why don't they ever retaliate when Israel bombs them?

If Iran/Hezbollah/Syria are so stronk why don't they ever retaliate when Israel bombs them?

Attached: nakbaa.jpg (646x420, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/04/hezbollah-roadside-bomb-attack-israeli-military-shebaa-farms
timesofisrael.com/nasrallah-says-response-to-drone-attack-decided-israel-must-pay-a-price/
youtu.be/_9cc-nvS2zQ?t=41
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-security-israel/hezbollah-plans-calculated-response-to-israel-sources-idUSKCN1VH0VO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's bait

If Israel's so strong why don't they just steamroll into gaza and take out Hamas?

Syria is in civil war so they need to purify the State first from the Islamist retards before cleansing the world from Israel

because then they would be united under a single Palestinian governing body.
lol

Attached: molecircket.png (321x641, 110K)

>in 24 hours you will feel our wrath
>in the next 72 hours we will retaliate
>you better watch your backs because in the coming two weeks we will respond
kek

Attached: white bois.jpg (601x610, 91K)

They always retaliate, wtf are you talking about?

This. Israel would cry crocodile tears and scream antisemitism if they retaliated and the whole world stand behdind them condemning the evil natzhees of Iran and Hezbollah. Zionist aggression = peaceful humanitarian operation, anti-zionist retaliation = aggression

what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: b3a.jpg (450x392, 38K)

Dude, they air videos of the shit on their channel. They have hundreds of episodes of the shit.
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/04/hezbollah-roadside-bomb-attack-israeli-military-shebaa-farms

>2015

I'm sure they'll have some new episodes in the works, lol.

they said over a week ago that they'll retaliate.
we told them that if they will, we will attack them with disproportional force.
elections are soon, if Netanyahu won't follow through his purposes it will hurt him badly.
so the worst they can do without starting a war, which they don't want, is damage to property or wounding without killing.

As you know, and as always, they retaliate asymmetrically, and at the time and place of their choosing. Those are the words that they use. The video is on the channel. You can tell pic related whatever you want and he'll believe it. I'll be watching their channel to find out what really happens. I hear it's popular in your country.

Attached: MAGA-fat.jpg (576x768, 127K)

ok /sg/tard
we will see who's right in the near future.

>Be Hamas
>Shoot shitty 50$ meme rockets to spook normies
>"we will conquer the entirety of Israel"

>Be Hezbollah
>Shoot expensive Iranian rockets
>okay, fair enough
>don't have tanks
>don't have aircraft
>"We will conquer the entirety of Israel"

They're not trying to conquer Israel or anything - it's a show of force in order to maintain the outward appearance that they are relevant militarily in order to sustain inwards stability. This is a sandnigger tactic that has been employed for the last 1000 years. If they can make it look as if they are strong enough to frighten Israel and force the government to concede, it will hypothetically show their respective people how powerful and influential they are. This is why literally all they do is the rocket meme, and the occasional infiltration to rape a goat or something.

>/sg/
swing and a miss
>The Israel Defense Forces believes Hezbollah intends to again attack Israeli soldiers or a military installation on the border, and not civilians.
timesofisrael.com/nasrallah-says-response-to-drone-attack-decided-israel-must-pay-a-price/
15 hours ago, but it took me a thousand hours of searching on google to find it. Good luck with the Hasbara.

he also said he will a week ago
youtu.be/_9cc-nvS2zQ?t=41
you should know arabic so i won't bother finding english translation

Iran is not retaliating because they are waiting until trump loses in 2020 so the next president will get back in the nuclear deal. If trump wins, that hope goes away and they will most likely withdraw from the JCPOA and start retaliating against the israelis. They might also start retaliating if they see they can no longer wait until 2020.

It's always "at the time and place of our choosing." I know why they translate his speeches into Hebrew, and so does everyone else with a clue. Here's your target. Fire away.

Attached: maga-white-golem.jpg (645x407, 69K)

>week ago
>we will retaliate
>5 days ago
>we will make a calculated response to not start a war
>1 day go
>we will still retaliate
yawn

Let me see who should I believe:
>the IDF
>an Israel booster on Jow Forums
This is a tough one.

>believe
i am paraphrasing Nasrallah very accurately, you don't have to believe me, you retard
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-security-israel/hezbollah-plans-calculated-response-to-israel-sources-idUSKCN1VH0VO

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>calls someone a liar
>gets citation
>da jooz lie

Attached: brainlet.png (320x320, 40K)

n1 schlomo
your supervisor will be notified and the shekels deposited directly to your account

they usually post that pasta in holocaust denial threads, which is hilarious since those are the exact tactics deniers use
there is no point arguing with insane people, their entire identity is one big cognitive dissonance since they can't comprehend logic on the most basic level

>muh holohoax
Kek, you sure took your time before pulling that card for once

that's what you get with a low IQ board.

Attached: IQ.png (2000x2000, 1M)

>muh based Shiites

Go back to the oven, jude

stay mad Ahmad

>somebody spent time making this retarded image
kys

Attached: 1496039997859.jpg (300x316, 21K)

it is /tv/ who made it iirc

Attached: 4chin.png (1024x578, 1.5M)

Why should we care about sandniggers bombing each other?

Sha nakba imuru