Is “the white race” just a political concept anyone can define how they want?

I have seen people argue that Celtic redheads aren’t “white”. And then others say Egyptians and Tunisians and Lebanese and even Turks and most Russians are white.

So essentially none of this makes sense. Who came up with “the white race” concept anyway?

—-

According to geneticist David Reich, based on ancient human genomes that his laboratory sequenced in 2016, ancient West Eurasians descend from a mixture of as few as four ancestral components related to the Eastern Hunter Gatherers (EHG), the Neolithic Iran, the Neolithic Levant and Natufians, and the Western Hunter Gatherers (WHG):[43]

whatever we currently believe about the genetic nature of differences among populations is most likely wrong... “whites” are not derived from a population that existed from time immemorial, as some people believe. Instead “whites” represent a mixture of four ancient populations that lived 10,000 years ago and were each as different from one another as Europeans and East Asians are today.

Attached: BB87617D-3728-4BDA-8A47-618BBAE33883.jpg (1280x1920, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/07/world/europe/uk-cheddar-man-skeleton-skin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know why this sort of stuff is meant to be some big "gotcha" against the european people as if it "deconstructs" our achievements, talents, qualities & even right to exist. I assume ((David Reich)) is a you-know-who as they often seem to float to the surface in these matters.

nytimes.com/2018/02/07/world/europe/uk-cheddar-man-skeleton-skin.html

Attached: Diekman.jpg (759x163, 30K)

None of this is new to me and I don't see how this matters. Race is still real, racial differences have not gone away because of your sophistry.

>Is “the white race” just a political concept anyone can define how they want?
Thank you Captain Obvious.

It's not just a political concept.

Attached: indo1.png (572x532, 110K)

How come only europeans have this
>what is white
Problem?
If you are originally from europe you are white. Then you have ethnicities like germanics slavs etc.
Why is pol so retarded

Turks are Arabs.

>Who came up with “the white race” concept anyway?
Amerimutt. Because they aren't white.

Attached: who_is_white.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

what is pc1 and pc2?

no, to be considered a white male you must be
6'3+
full head of hair
blue eyes
perfect white teeth
visible jawline
low body fat %

Human genes are clustered and different clusters have different traits.
>redheads aren't white hurr durr
>french aren't white hurr durr
>Irish aren't white hurr durr
Notice, that it's you who brings that up. No race realist cares that much about some sort of line between European Caucasians.

Another thing is note worthy: this idea that you can't define what "white" is, is only used against whites and never in favor of them. When the federal court of Brazil legalizes discrimination against whites in university acceptances, no one goes "Oh, but what IS white even?". No one goes, "but how do you even know who's black!?".

But then when you talk about white rights and protection from the multiracial crowds, all of a sudden anti-white idiots become retards who don't know what race means.

Attached: 1544982941160.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Just leave us alone

Attached: 1564721617620.png (615x635, 137K)

Pay attention OP. I'll demonstrated to you why Jow Forums is unsubversible.

Attached: chrome_2018-04-28_23-57-34.png (756x622, 66K)

Try to downvote this post OP.

Attached: FQetX20.png (960x540, 216K)

Try to ban me from this subreddit OP.

Attached: 1565708926448.png (1000x900, 82K)

unironically america
these mutts and their need to identify through blood is the source of all this stupidity
just wait until one of them calls me out for saying that an euro mix is a mutt, they literally can't understand the meaning of words

Avoid looking at the picture and instead look at my profile and try to shame me for being a "nazi".

Attached: 1565708865177.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Fun fact: if you downvote this post enough you can vanquish it from being visible to the typical lurker. Try it.

Attached: chrome_2018-05-29_10-02-37.png (812x176, 15K)

remember what you're fighting for

Attached: gettyimages-1093458334.jpg (970x546, 111K)

Putin is not white
Ok

Guess that rules you mutts out.

no, you can't possibly confuse niggerrs, aztecs or asians with whites

there's a large group which is generally referred to as caucasians which consists of europeans, north africans, actual caucasians, indians, iranians etc.

only in this group can you debate on who's who, even in europe i think you can argue we have at least a few different species now

but to say there's no difference between europeans, asians, niggers, aztecs is ridiculous and only a fucking jew would have the nerve to say that

Niggers are just a concept

So this guy is not white? You are fucked in the head nigger

Attached: ramsay-bolton-snow-game-of-thrones-season-five-1024x768.jpg (767x431, 54K)

So Europe and “West Asia” is one race. There is no “white race” then.

>if slavs are white then whites don't exist
Holy shit, that's some quality mental gymnastics.

Attached: 1539224786231.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

By the way, we know how you don't give a flying fuck when negros invade a white city and quadruple the amount of crime. Stop pretending like you care about the border between british celts and irish celts.

Attached: 1537389624854.png (850x812, 139K)

UK created the white race until them nobody used it, so asked them what being white means.

Tartars aren't white

>remember what you're fighting for

gisele is a tranny and brady a faggot by default. Is this what you are fighting for?

Attached: tranny gisele and sister.jpg (1422x1722, 884K)

Attached: hMNugjtEbO5aJ8Rz1weZ_Bloubosrand_KyaSands1.jpg (721x404, 241K)

Attached: jqEPZ1a.jpg (975x2323, 497K)

Dunno who "Tartars" are, but Tatars surely aren't any less white than your average Southern Euro.

OP is a babbling plebbit moron, and you’ve proved it conclusively in this thread user. Noice

Funny how Americans have such a high standard of what it means to be white. Before America it just used to be mean diferent cultures that occupied Europe, but now it has to be some romanticised version the 1% of the 1% to be considerd white. The only thing thats white is a bleached sheet of paper, euros comein all different shades, as we're all diferent mixtures of Eastern and Western Hunter gatherers with diffferent rates of admixture rom adjectent places. The mem of how Suthern Europe is the most muuted is just a meme, some of the most undiluted parts of Europe, Sardinia and Basqueland are in the South. Long story short, fuck America and their influenced golem ways.

Rh negative bloodtypes, plus haplotypes of R1a, R1b make you WHITE

Caucasians with Rh positive bloodtypes can still be White but they carry the blood of their non white ancestors. They still can carry the Rh neg gene though, most definitely if they have blue eyes.

Good question and where them Abos at?

Yup. 5’11 brown eyed here. But the nordics tell me I have nice eyes when I visit and bone your women

Cope, incel.

It's a biological, genetic, and antropo reality

Attached: pca_0_dna_37s73q03_65_radn__s2_3ii3o2iii-3os-x33-genetic0-0.png (481x515, 14K)

Explain this then

Attached: F943A8F7-F414-4A4F-B8CF-B39F9A542B02.jpg (850x537, 90K)

Nothing to explain there, all europeans are WHG + neolithic farmers + yamnaya. taht's what makes them singular and genetically cluster isolaed where they are.

>when it benfits whites they can´t say who is exactly white

>when it hurts whites then they exactly know who is white and who isnt

so spare me this nonsense

its the usual tactical sargonism "who is even white Richard" nonsense

Americans are stupid and can never understand Europeans. Europeans are nationalists, hating the neighbors that are from ((other)) tribe. We don't care about skintone, we care that the other is a poor inferior mongrel from an inferior country.

You see where the arrows come from?

Ethnic Russians are white though. I don't know why you lump them with turks and arabs.

>Americans are stupid and can never understand Europeans. Europeans are nationalists, hating the neighbors that are from ((other)) tribe. We don't care about skintone, we care that the other is a poor inferior mongrel from an inferior country.
But you ARE a literal epitome of a mongrel, my dear inhabitant of Swiss confederacy.
So what the actual fuck are you talking about you room temperature IQ mountain jew?

You have no idea what you're on about.

Attached: 115A5885-BDAD-471B-BB2A-9E04956C1582.jpg (500x487, 51K)

Aren't they all dark haired nowadays?

Attached: 13245363651.jpg (720x960, 264K)

>anyone can define how they want?
You're not White Muhammed.

It is easy: Only if you have blond or red hair, as well as blue or green eyes and have Nordic/Germanic features you can be considered as truly White. All others are to a smaller or greater extent mutts. So Whites are those with ancestors from Northern Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Scandinavia, England. People who are not White include for example Slavs and Meds. Slavs are a mixture of Rus/Turks/Mongols and Meds are too swarthy.

Attached: e52.png (680x331, 201K)

Where would you place Ethnic French?

Global PCA can't differentiate that because of the limited dimensions.

>our achievements

Have sex

Attached: 3760D570-701E-47B9-8E24-BDFE8794885A.gif (198x195, 2.22M)

Eat pork

Being a white today, if anything is a disadvantage tbqh

Attached: 1527328640262.jpg (1024x682, 93K)

The Jesuits said Japanese and Chinese were white, but Indians were the same as niggers.

Attached: 62036109_306257846918541_5452966597053693869_n.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

divide and conqure the thread

Thracians were described by the Greeks as blue eyed and redheaded race. Also that they were fierce warriors. Aryans?

Wrong. We get the high IQ Asian females as breeding stock. Asian females hate dark skinned men and dark skin correlates with low IQ.

White women will remove themselves and their corrupted amygdala out of the white genepool by fucking niggers and getting murdered. Good riddance.

Attached: 1557056592156.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

t.luis phelipe of orleans and bragança
chad

Attached: CENSURADO.jpg (980x549, 59K)

Well there is no physical white race. It's an abstraction of averages between related peoples. It's real in that statistical sense but what you derive from it is really up to you. I think ethnic/nationalist clustering holds more value as that's backed by language culture and history. Of course some of that is shared but it's a fair question to ask to what extent do we become one group and who decides those terms? (Hint: the European ethnicities).