33% of US university students have anxiety

>33% of US university students have anxiety
>40% are depressed

Why is this happening?

These are people with seemingly the whole world in front of them.

They didn't grow up in poverty in some shithole like Bangladesh but in a safe first world country, with an Iphone and access to the internet and education.

What the fuck is going on?

uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-mental-undergrads/depression-anxiety-rising-among-u-s-college-students-idUKKCN1VJ25Z?rpc=401&

Attached: edward norton.png (352x305, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FbI6XUxE7s&t=3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Ritter_von_Schönerer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_K._Merton#Personal_life
youtube.com/watch?v=ew-GDkVUQbY&t=21s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consilience_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

government/psychiatric profession/big pharma is pathologising people.

Pumped full of drugs and false hope and desires. Depressed because they realize that they will never have a life like what is shown on TV. We no longer try to prove it to our selves but try to take on the world, and the world doesn't give a fuck

>false hope and desires
You sound dumb. Stopped reading there.

And it get much worse after school.

With great knowledge comes great sorrow. Simple as.

>Why is this happening?

>These are people with seemingly the whole world in
>front of them.

Question.
Answer.
How dense are you? You just like everyone else above double digit iq should know the world is clown level over 9000. Why wouldn't you be depressed?

based illiterate

Most of them are probably women.

They are studying and preparing for a 40 years long career instead of having children

you also sound dumb

Pump them full of fear so they vote for an increasingly powerful government

Attached: this.gif (480x355, 154K)

>thinking it has anything to do with the access to material goods

they are fucking lonely. that's their problem. shitty to non-existent communities. no prospect of long-term commitment and marriage. social media makes just more lonely and people are too selfish in general. they're all idiots who live in their own bubble.

Society is corrupted to the core and we're reaching the tipping point soon.
This has happened before many times throughout history and the results will be the same, civil war/unrest, genocide, economic collapse. The only difference is that the entire Western world will be going down in flames this time and it will be well documented.

>You sound dumb
my feels

Attached: Unknown-4.jpg (257x196, 9K)

>33% of US university students are snowflakes
>40% are pussies
ftfy

>They didn't grow up in poverty in some shithole like Bangladesh but in a safe first world country, with an Iphone and access to the internet and education.
>om blimey, who would have thought that having your nose stuck in dumbphone screen 20 hours a day, meaninglessly swiping from facebook to instagram and mindlessly yearning for status updates may lead to destabilised psyche?

Only 10% of those in uni should actually pursue higher education.

from what movie is this again

>Why is this happening?
Think of a little boy that was being reprimanded by the school teacher because; "he broke the rules and he should know better!" Now this imperfect explanation of how the boy broke the rules, will leave the boy with internal turmoil, feeling abandoned, confused, sad, loney etc. In order ameliorate this internal anxiety, the boy starts to look for coping mechanisms, may that be drugs, sex, vidya or checking out from society all together. The individuals whose spirit is not crushed by this colossal male shaming, have hardened their hearts so much, that they become insensitive to their own (and others suffering). So what then usually happens that in 30 years time when that little boy grows up to be a school teacher himself... he is reprimanding new little boys in exactly the same fashion... causing exactly the same feelings in a new generation ... rinse and repeat...

Now I can see these tendencies in my own conduct, and I don’t like it as it brings out the monster in me that just wants to win at any cost… not realising what type of pyrrhic victory such conduct actually is, as you alienate everyone around you in the process … and even the self-rationalisation that this was done for some supposed "greater good" is not able to mitigate against the negative consequences of such type of behaviour. I think in Eastern philosophy that’s they use the notion of karma and in the West we used to call it fate, that’s what I think happened to Jeffery Epstein for example, he was consumed by his own pride … yet he was still only human and was mortal just like the rest of us … now the son has to pay for the sins of the father, as we as a society have to pick up the pieces of what is left in
the wake of such conduct.

male game = civilisation

shaming men for being men since time immemorial... the mental health problems are due to resolving the cognitive dissonance where you are now forced to do exactly what hurt your past self

Attached: 1557668824222.jpg (1900x1364, 734K)

Freddie knew:

“These solitary ones who are free in spirit know that in one thing or another they must constantly put on an appearance that is different from the way they think; although they want nothing but truth and honesty, they are entangled in a web of misunderstandings. And despite their keen desire, they cannot prevent a fog of false opinions, of accommodation, of halfway concessions, of indulgent silence, of erroneous interpretation from settling on everything they do. And so a cloud of melancholy gathers around their brow, for such natures
hate the necessity of appearances more than death, and their persistent bitterness about this makes them volatile and menacing. From time to time they take revenge for their violent selfconcealment, for their coerced constraint. They emerge from their caves with horrible expressions on their faces; at such times their words and deeds are explosions, and it is even possible for them to destroy themselves. Schopenhauer lived in this dangerous way. It is precisely such solitary people who require love, need companions in whose presence they can be as open and straightforward as they are when they are alone, companions whose presence the strain of silence and dissemblance can cease. Strip them of these companions, and you produce a growing danger; Heinrich von Kleist was destroyed by this lack of love, and the most dreadful antidote against unusual people is to drive them so far into themselves that their re-emergence causes volcanic eruption. And yet now and again there is a demigod who is able to endure living under such dreadful conditions, and who livers triumphantly. And if you would like to hear his solitary songs, just listen to Beethoven’s music. This was the first danger overshadowed by Schopenhauer’s development: isolation. The second is called: despair of truth.”

and Eve doesn't care

Attached: 1558848207118.jpg (639x495, 36K)

>Get good grades at university
>Go into a high paying finance/consultancy/law role
>Make £££

What's there to not be happy about if you're at a good university?

Not to mention all the free time and booze you have at university.

Sure there's loans but who cares, you only pay those back once you make a certain amount. My parents paid my fees thankfully.

The 5th Element

>Why is this happening?

mind control.

They lower the bar for everything these days. This includes the prerequisite criteria for mental illness. It's always been around either way, just like faggots. I wouldn't get too caught up in it.

And what is one meant to look forward to in today's world? All hope is gone. Everything will just get shittier and shittier.

>“It suggests that something is seriously wrong in the lives of young people and that whatever went wrong seemed to happen around 2012, or 2013

Theories folks?

What happened in 2012/2013 to cause this.

I've heard people say 2012 was the tipping point but what was so special about that year?

Attached: ednorton.jpg (217x217, 7K)

This is probably the worst society on the face of the earth, and that has ever existed in the history of humanity.

The things we love will dystroy us. Think Brave New World. We have more technology and more options but deep down we are more miserable and alone. Everything the boomers promised us was a lie and ultimately we will have it much worse then they did. Western society is coming apart at the hinges and structural stagnation shows no signs of a recovering economy.

>what was so special about that year?
End of the mayan calendar or something.

or the best, depending on how much you have internalised the inhumanity of the system into your own conduct see

Attached: quote-the-man-of-science-is-a-poor-philosopher-albert-einstein-8-74-40.jpg (850x400, 44K)

They were the first generation to grow up with the internet.

There has never been a generation more aware of how fucked things are in the entire history of the world than this one.

They don’t have Jesus in their life, or any type of belief or religion, many suppose Christians girls who put bible verses in their bio break literally every sin every weekend, probably making their life worse than if they just worshipped satan or something

Kids are fucking retarded. Problem solved

>I've heard people say 2012 was the tipping point but what was so special about that year?
That's when they woke up to their own inhumanty

For some it was gamergate, for some it was #metoo, for some it was duke lacrosse etc. everyone has a different tale to tell. The underlying assumption of equality is starting to crack, seems to be a religious invention, if Peterson is to be believed. The idea of the value of the soul and that human life has value, is the foundation of the equality narrative [and western civilisation incidentally]. In a harsh environment where every mouth to feed is a burden on the group, such an ideal may prevent humans from culling the weak members of the tribe. However, in times of plenty such a sentiment creates its own problems. Similarly, it is a nice cosy slave morality which does not require much personal responsibility.

I have been playing with the idea of late ‘that most people DO NOT understand what they belief’. They have simply been taught, shamed and reinforced into a belief system while growing up. As long as no traumatic event shakes the fundamental assumptions, the individual has no incentive to introspect and question these deeply internalized beliefs. This slave morality, keeps them in line and productive members of society (i.e. dutiful beta). Furthermore, if you now engage such an individual and question these axioms you will appear to be the antagonist. The reason being, the individual is lacking any experiential frame of reference to make sense of the presented information. Furthermore, as the presented information goes against the internalized assumptions it is interpreted as malice.

continued...

Attached: 1551007094502.jpg (768x768, 191K)

I have been using this equality narrative as a great filtering mechanisms. Once a women has spilled their beans of how she thinks she is “wonderfully unique, likes to travel, likes spending time with friends, likes good food, wants to have a fulfilling career and maybe children in the future”. I simply tell them “that makes you just like everyone else”, upon which the majority directly unmatch. I just can’t be bothered to uphold the charade and just tell them that this exact ‘snowflake mentality’ is what makes them ordinary. So instead of facing the new information its a lot easier to unmatch. It’s a great filtering mechanism for me, but it reveals a greater underlying dynamic.

So to come back to my initial point, in a resource plentiful environment you have the luxury to uphold such fantasies. In resource poor environment they would get you killed. From a perspective of a average looking women, the tinder experience is creating the impression of an environment of plenty (every guy i swipe i match), so its not even difficult to understand why women think the way they do. This in combination with gynocentrism sheltering women from harm, what incentive is their for them to introspect upon their behavior BEFORE society goes down the toilet? The only reason why men are starting to wake up to the bitter pill of the red pill is because they have been shafted one too many times…

it's a social group dynamic that corrupts the male (hobby) game of civilisational progress [which is a painful experience for the individual]

Attached: 1551008855488.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

the world did end in 2012 and we're in hell ever since

>be punched trough high school despite being dumb as fuck by lefty POLITICIANS and teacher
>be told you are the best thing on this planet and you can do everything
>enlist in university
>everything is either hard or doesnt get you a Job

>>"I hate our schools and Universitys they make people depressed!!! What? You suggest i should have learned a trade because im too stupid for STEM, Ecomomics or Law and Social sciences wont Land me a Job you say? Pls shut up you trigger my anxiety!!!"

One who internalizes all of that is guaranteed to be a mass shooter. But that is the intended purpose of the kikes to blame everything they’ve done on “violent white supremacists.”

There's no cause for introspection (or any sort of thought) when resources are abundant. why do you think tropical niggers are lazy and undeveloped compared to the rest of the world? it's because their needs are met so easily. Food is readily available (or it was until the recent explosion in African population), shelter is easily obtainable, etc. There was never any necessity for engineering anything more than their simple huts.

Modern society is, as you described, a microcosm of this phenomenon.

they need to read Buddha

>One who internalizes all of that is guaranteed to be a mass shooter
or becomes a world leading "philanthropist", you know one or the other, see , Eve get's he tingles for your potential to violence

Attached: jeffery working for the greater good.jpg (600x315, 40K)

People in some shithole country know things will get better, here we reached a plateau a long time ago and now its only going downhill.
Plus due to our aging population combined with migration means there are less people to do more work. People must be more efficient, they must put aside their humanity basically.
Im not depressed or anything, but at least once a day I feel Id rather be a million miles away from where I am.

Shut the fuck up, you filthy subhuman kike.

>Modern society is, as you described, a microcosm of this phenomenon.
work will set you free user, be a good little boy and keep paying taxes, and don't think to much...

Any philosophy without pratice is just mentl mastubation. Any practice without philosophy is just drudgery. I let another Albert explain, pic related

Attached: Albert camus - absurdism.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

>can you please point on the chart where the man touched you?

Attached: 563px-The_Debate_Pyramid_v2_Detailed_TT_Norms_Medium_Text_Outlined.svg.png (563x563, 107K)

>Im not depressed or anything, but at least once a day I feel Id rather be a million miles away from where I am.

Then why not just move to Indonesia or Costa Rica something?

>What not great about being indoctrinated for Mr sheklesteins 9 to 5s

Holy beans, literal NPC post

Well if you're good enough you'll soon be made CEO/CFO or partner. At that point you're pretty much the boss and making £2 million + every year.

>Then why not just move to Indonesia or Costa Rica something?
you know what the problem with escapism is? You can't run away if the problem is you... no matter where you go and how much chicks you bang, how much drugs you do... you know

Attached: 04-RooshV.w700.h700.png (700x700, 189K)

>What's there to not be happy about if you're at a good university?
>Not to mention all the free time and booze you have at university.

Wow, sounds cool if you are 16

Diminishing returns.

Attached: 20190723_145332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

I don't agree.

Leaving toxic workplaces, colleagues and so called friends behind is the first step to reinventing yourself and your mindset.

A good university will set you up for life. The amount of free time you get at university also allows you to pursue the hobbies that YOU want to do.

University sure as hell beats the working life.

Hello Walmart user :) hope you are well

you think this process, pic related may cause mental problems in the individual trying to square this circle?

and the booze, sex and drugs are used to take the mind of things (see ) ... in the process operant conditioning such inhumanity?

Attached: society-be-yourself-society-no-not-like-that-non-conformist-be.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Maybe because of the gnawing truth, that NO ONE ever talks about...
> zero MSM coverage
> friends, family hiding heads in sand
...that the global economy is about to come crashing down in grand fashion.
Everyone knows this deep down that the first worlds way of life, based on extreme levels of debt, is about to fall apart. The USA leads the pack, and when we fall its simply the first domino. Shit. It could be Chyna. Who cares? Everyone also realizes that America ain't paying shit back. Which means, of course, that our "masters" will engineer a 3rd world war to divert and distract.

>Leaving toxic workplaces
sure, what if that "toxic workplace" is your entire soceity? Where to go.... open farm?

youtube.com/watch?v=6FbI6XUxE7s&t=3s

I am sure nobody ever thought of that before...

Attached: 1200-265530-platos-allegory-of-the-cave-meaning-and-interpretation.jpg (1200x816, 582K)

You should read Jonathan Haidt's hypothesis on this. It basically boils down to parents who sequestered their kids and never let them go out on their own and solve their own problems amongst themselves. This handicaps their ability to problem solve with their peers, and is responsible for their constant appeals to authority figures.

Coupled with this is social media and video games. Video games make men recede from society, and social media gives women anxiety and depression, because they base their value on likes and comments about how cute they are.

They're a fucked generation. I can go hours without looking at my phone. They can't. They're unstable.

Pic related: it's what Sarah Silverman would look like with a dick.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x667, 120K)

>and the booze, sex and drugs are used to take the mind of things

I shouldn't have put booze. My main point is that you have free time to do what YOU want to do at university.

You're working towards a fairly successfully future (if you're at a good university) and at the same time you have a lot of free time. Whether to drink or join the debate team that's up to you. I was active on campus for numerous organisations and it was extremely fulfilling.

If these students can't hack university how in the world are they going to hack the real world?

>free time to do what YOU want to do at university.
of yeah, that's what Jeffery did, see how that worked out for him and us Great education
>You're working towards a fairly successfully future
Heaven is full of good deeds, but hell is full of good intentions

>If these students can't hack university how in the world are they going to hack the real world?
Maybe, because nobody took the time to actually mentor them see It's evolution, taken to the cultural realm

it is what it is...

Attached: 600.jpg (640x513, 58K)

Why do you speak like a nigger?

Overpopulation, rising cost of living, devaluing money and earning power for people who work for a living = high suicide rate and low birthrate and subsequently civilization collapse.

In the meantime the global oligarchy added trillions to their wealth for just existing

Attached: 599020.jpg (200x197, 21K)

>They're a fucked generation
It all depends, what mentors they meet along the way

Will they run into fuckers like him
>Schönerer's approach became the model for German national Burschenschaften student fraternities and numerous associations in Cisleithanian Austria. In turn, Jewish activists like Theodor Herzl began to adopt the idea of Zionism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Ritter_von_Schönerer

Or people that actually care about the well being of their student, more than their own petty goals
>In 1934, Merton married Suzanne Carhart, with whom he had one son, Robert C. Merton, winner of the 1997 Nobel Prize in economics, and two daughters, Stephanie Merton Tombrello and Vanessa Merton, a professor of law at Pace University School of Law. Merton and Carhart separated in 1968 and she died in 1992. Merton married his fellow sociologist Harriet Zuckerman in 1993. She also was his collaborator. On February 23, 2003, Merton died at the age of 92 in New York. At the time of his death, he resided in Manhattan. He is survived by his wife, three children, nine grandchildren, and nine great-grandchildren.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_K._Merton#Personal_life

It all depends who they meet in life, and how they treat other people, I let Lindey explain:

youtube.com/watch?v=ew-GDkVUQbY&t=21s

nothing is set in stone, the future is what you make of it

Attached: 140513-hitler-hugo-jaeger.jpg (838x556, 81K)

multi pass

Complete opposite is true. The argument has been won when the opponent’s true identity has been exposed.

>american education

so you know my identity, do share with the group your powers of divination and mindreading that you can discern from mere words of an anonymous internet board

I know that othering and name calling is fun and games, but a dialectic this does not make pic related, all it does it protects the intregirty of the in-group (which is important, but this is not a dialectic)

FYI, I am neither female nor a kike.... but even if I were why would such things matter to the accuracy of the statements I made?
The average distance to the moon is 384,400 km, is this statement untrue because uttered by me?

Attached: rollo.png (1826x621, 228K)

Being in debt tends to make people less happy.

>is this statement untrue because uttered by me?
Everything is questionable if it's uttered by you.

Apparently both of those things are linked to low testosterone.

Because niggers

Reality doesn't match the fantasy some kids grew up unironically believing.
Also higher rates of divorce / broken home doesn't help.

It’s because “truth” is a matter of perspective and self-interest. Revealing who the person is reveals that all their arguments were created merely for their own personal benefit, nothing more.

>Everything is questionable if it's uttered by you.
yupp, that's the way it's suppose to be. You have to come to your own conclusion, if you rely on other people than you are merely making an appeal to authority. What is truht?
>Truth is a slippery concept, we like to think that truths are set in stone but in reality truth is only glimpsed at through action.
>Truth is perfromatitive in that, if correctly approximated reality lays itself out according to predictions. However, even when these predictions are proven right this does not make them true, only good heuristics.
>Truth capital T is a tool of the powerful to keep the sheep in line. Real truth is understood by people without further explanation once grasped.
>As such, the only thing an individual can do is to be true to themselves and live by example.

do not accept things at face value, go explore and figure it out for yourself!

see For my epistemology in case your interested

think of life in medival times. your grandpa was farmer your father was farmer, you will be farmer.
there is church, there is king, you serve king, king server god.
everything makes sense.

now reality is literally falling apart all around us. soon we will all be replaced with AIs. family is nonexistent.

Attached: 1566329409460.jpg (630x840, 95K)

read robert whitaker

>do not accept things at face value, go explore and figure it out for yourself!
Nicely put. Can you give an example of the following?
>Real truth is understood by people without further explanation once grasped.

Look I found someone who thought in this "kike" way you stated

Attached: goebbels the speaker of truth.jpg (892x538, 82K)

>>Real truth is understood by people without further explanation once grasped.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consilience_(book)

>Depressed because they realize that they will never have a life like what is shown on TV

The human brain is evolved to compare ourselves against the 100 people in our tribe. Today we compare ourselves against the top performers out of billions of people worldwide. People cannot cope.

How delusional are you?
Do you really think this is a realistic thing to happen to most people?

>yupp

Now we’ve determined that you’re both female and a liar.

you must be a kike

Porn

Buddhism is ultimate Blackpill. I regret day i seen 7 years in Tibet. Eons in hell for unavoidable things. Hungry ghosts. Karma. It is horrible.

>Why is this happening?
Constantly trapped in debt with no clear path out of it for 30+ years. Possibly not even enough funds to create their own life and own their own place (mortage, college debt combined with stagnant wages etc.)

Civil conflict and constant antagonisation by minorities resulting in a fragmented society.
People create their own little groups of interaction and shut everyone else out. This becomes most apparent when seen that almost all relevant social interaction on american college campuses is "private" through Greek fraternities and sororities, excluding non-members.

Social media has become mandatory and a sign of social status, the more followers the better. Combine that with the hype of owning luxury clothing that has been perpetuated by the entertainment industry and you have a recipe for disaster.
>"If you don't have at least a thousand likes on insta and own a gucci belt you are a loser!"

tl;dr our reward system has been hijacked by social media and consumerism that both set unrealistic goals, meanwhile our future perspective, communities and social interactions are going to shit.

Attached: 1561591579330.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

where have I heard that before ... oh yeah, now I remember

code silver?

The genetically-recognised enemy is living among us in a fragile artificial peace. This slowly causes massive background dissonance and discomfort. It will not end well unless they leave, only blood ahead.

Attached: 1521819807186.jpg (624x396, 76K)

Ignorance is bliss.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.
It’s just cliches, but there’s truth to it. It’s nearing the end of a childhood state and realizing all you have to look foreword to is the yoke of debt saddled around your neck, if you’re lucky enough to find a career. I know people with four year degrees that do landscaping or drive a laundry truck.

Bc the western world makes you trade your soul for the pursuit of material comforts and most young men have nothing to look up to or believe in; doesn't help that they feel increasingly disposable; oh, and social media/technology has fucked our dopamine receptors along with causing more anxiety among women and men who want to prove they are living "trendy" normie lives

Attached: 10584852041.png (1982x1378, 2.57M)

because COMMUNISTS ARE DESTROYING THEIR SOULS

Gee I wonder why you would be so familiar with such a chart?

>to most people
Who spoke about "most people"? Think about yourself and your family, raise to the top. Life is a struggle, and those saying "but most people can't do that!" are the ones who cannot indeed raise to the top.

BECAUSE THERE IS NO SOUL INSIDE BUYING SOMETHING FOR QUICK GAIN IN THEIR LIFE.

THERE IS SOUL IN REALIZING THAT YOU AS A MOTHERFUCKING HUMAN KICK A ROCK AND THAT ROCK YOU KICKED WONT MOVE TILL ANOTHER PERSON KICKS IT OR SOME OR GREATER FORCE WILL MOVE IT. WHEN YOU MOVED THAT ROCK YOU SET THE WHOLE WORLD UP FOR THAT ROCK TO BE KICKED BUT YET I CAN BUY THIS AT WALMART.

I HAVE SO MUCH FREEDOM I FIGHT JUST SO MY GRANDKIDS CAN MOP SPACE WASTE IN ZERO GRAVITY WITH MY SPECIAL MOP THAT ONLY MY GENERATION IN SPACE USES

WALMART STILL EXISTS BUT WHO THE FUCK WAS MY FAMILY MEMBER?

I WANT TO SHOW HOW AMAZING I AM AT CONSUMING PRODUCTS THAT I WILL BURY ALL MY PRODUCTS WITH ME THAT I BOUGHT.

CONSUMERISM IS IN ALLLLLL SOCIETIES

TRUE SPIRITUALITY WILL SAVE THE PLANET NOT RELIGION BUT INNER MIND KNOWLEDGE

Hmmm, morking 5 days a week for 9 hours for the rest of ur life? Spend your whole existence on some obscure work earning papers for "better life"? Doesnt look like a dream of young man.

quality post

user. This not how real world work. You will not get on top because you are better than others. Amazing how bluepilled are some fags here.

yeah it's no accident, I let Freddie explain:

>To live alone one must be either a beast or a god, says Aristotle. Leaving out the third case: one must be both - a philosopher.

Where Freddie went wrong in my estimation is to conceptualise Christianity as a slave religion, for its constant reminder to care for the poor and emphasis of excessive pride as a sin (and other aspects). However, what I think he misses is that these aspects are important for the powerful not to vanquish from their own power. If you are in a position of power, it is so easy to become blinded by your own arrogance and our human tendency to only compare ourselves to individuals who we perceive have it better. As Freddie never inhabited a position of power, he was unable to comprehend that, blinded by his own pride and resent of not achieving the recognition he thought such brilliance as his own mind deserved. He was correct on many things, but in this aspect his own pride blinded him.

As far as I understand it from my current level of knowledge, the role model of Christ sets out behavioral dicta of how to operate within a social group, so not to disrupt the in-group unity AND simultaneously allowing everyone to prosper. I myself could only understand this after years of study in our modern information saturated culture, which provides us ample of data to contrast and compare. I cannot fathom the amount of genius necessary to come to such a realization in a bronze age context. We might as well say that such brilliance is divine, because at one dimension it genuinely is. Now if that is metaphorical or literal, is actually secondary to the sociological function this fulfills for people adhering to these codes of behavior (i.e. you don't have to understand that smoking causes cancer, just stopping/not smoking is good for you). In the sense that it provides a heuristic of how to live your daily life, in the face of uncertainty and all of the temptations of our own biology.

cont.

Attached: what is god.png (665x842, 254K)