NOOOO!!!! YOU CANT BE GAY!!!! THIS BOOK WRITTEN BY KIKES 2000 YEARS AGO FORBIDS IT!!!!!

>NOOOO!!!! YOU CANT BE GAY!!!! THIS BOOK WRITTEN BY KIKES 2000 YEARS AGO FORBIDS IT!!!!!

Attached: 1559949275196.png (785x1000, 254K)

Why is the LGBT so obsessed with attacking and defacing women's rape shelters?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-30 Women-Only Rape-Relief Shelter Defunded, Then Vandalized.png (775x780, 545K)

my disgust of homosexuals is written in my DNA. No need for further reasons.

fine.
But read this first
>inb4 muh bigots
Yeah because anyone who hates you is a bigot, including yourself eventually

Attached: 1553841091939.png (1096x2893, 188K)

this

Attached: rekt.jpg (640x720, 68K)

Stop shoving things up your ass worthless fuck

The only good reason to pick up the bible is to drop it on a fag-kikes head.

Listen, you play with your shit, that's enough reason to kill homosexuals.

It's not the bible that tells clear thinking rational humans that a man smashing his erect cock into another mans arsehole is wrong, it's the simple fact that the thought of it disgusts normal people.

God I love this new meme format, it's honestly so compelling but anyway

Shut up gayboi get in the blender

I’m not against being gay.
It’s just that sex with men makes men more horny not less horny. Sex with women is satisfying and soothing. Sex with men is exciting and unnerving. It makes you obsessed and horny and narcissistic.
Also poop on the dick.
Also STD transmission rates are way higher.
Also its way easy to find a guy DTF so you get too lazy to go back.
Also because of poop and STD and easy sex women are grossed put by men who have sex with men so it’s even harder to haves sex with women.
tdlr I dont have sex with men for the exact same reasons women won’t have sex with gay (bi) men.

I concur

You can be gay as fuck but if you fuck another boy in the bottom that’s sick shit most people back in the day we’re scared shitless (disease) or demon etc possible take down of human civilisation. It’s alien and who wants brown poo on there cock? Not me that’s for fucking sure.

Attached: 7175D95A-40E9-46D9-B181-1C5B02B3F8CA.jpg (794x752, 166K)

>forbids

No, it just explains the consequences.

Attached: 1567100895677.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Sois love the gays though so your picture makes no sense

Accept Jesus and allow him into your heart and you will be born again, you won't be gay anymore. Rejection him just so you can live a short life of sin and you'll spend an eternity in damnation and suffering. Your choice.

>my disgust of homosexuals is written in my DNA. No need for further reasons.

Attached: 1566893636896.png (656x739, 1.14M)

Those pedos in the church did a bit of damage for the image of gays. You have to be s sick monster to groom kids/ boys and then deny it. What if it is a giant set up like JFK? What then? (Deconstruct)

Attached: 9D86B691-981D-461B-9673-352939D1E3DE.jpg (125x115, 3K)

You can be gay. Just don't try to turn my children gay. If you do you must be exterminated.

you can be disgusted by whatever you want but just because youre disgusted doesnt mean the thing youre disgusted about should be illegal in any way

cue the retarded straw mans

I find pedophilia disgusting. Gonna defend that too?

and it didnt matter anyway, retarded straw mans are already here

i guess you never learned what the word "just" means

Should we allow public nudity? Public sex?

no, because the public includes children. this isnt about feelings its about real psychological effects on children

If your argument is gonna be "just because its disgusting doesn't mean its wrong." Then expect to defend foot fetishists and furfags.

kill yourself

Foot fetishists are based though, they trigger vanillafags by simply existing and liking the most inoffensive part of the human body.

Well okay, my reasoning is the same. What you do in the privacy of your home is your business. However the public should not have to see homosexuality as it is disturbing and disgusting.

you really dont get it do you? just because you think something shouldnt be illegal for personal moral reasons doesnt mean you support it. you have the thought process of an emotionally stunted person

>liking men is the same as rubbing your cock over feet
Look at this galaxy brain nigger

what does "seeing homosexuality in public" mean exactly?

Pride parades, homosexuality depicted in media aimed at children, homosexual affection displayed in public etc. Basically I agree with chinas position. Homosexuality isn’t illegal but your unions aren’t recognized by the state. You’re allowed gay clubs and organizations as long as they’re not overly visible to people outside your community. Basically live your lives but don’t force it on others and don’t interfere with the nuclear family.

>Pride parades
yes i agree that they have turned into sexual fetish parades at least in parts on the world, not in where i live i dont think. have no problem with the core idea but do have a problem with what it has become
>homosexuality depicted in media aimed at children
i dont think sexuality period should be depicted to children so this isnt an issue exclusive with the gay
>homosexual affection displayed in public
you may find guys kissing gross, i certainly do, but again this goes back to just because you dont like it doesnt mean it should be illegal. it also isnt exactly mentally scarring to children. this is actually how kids become aware that homosexuality exists and its okay to be gay, not through weird and creepy indoctrination but through casual affection seen in public
>our unions aren’t recognized by the state
im not religious so i dont give a fuck, the state can recognize same sex marriage just as they recognize regular marriage