Why do some UK posters have such a hyper aggressive way of arguing politics...

Why do some UK posters have such a hyper aggressive way of arguing politics? It's like a mix of arrogance with absolute certainty they are correct.
Is it the private education system? It comes off as even worse than American liberals for example.

Attached: IMG_1732.png (1669x2160, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YsEbBqY42U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_silence_in_England_and_Wales#Adverse_inferences_from_silence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do some UK posters have such a hyper aggressive way of arguing politics?
Because their country fell to the brown horde in a mere 5 years and they can no longer make fun of America, who has been resisting for over 100.

Dunno.

Am*ricans have a bad habit of believing anything so long as there is a posh British accent thrown in. Please stop doing this Am*ricans. Lose some weight as well Am*ricans.

They're very likely English. Just ignore them.

Attached: 3Zg0tMO.jpg (1020x746, 306K)

why do you present your feelings as facts here and shit up the catalog? are you a fucking woman? kys

Funnily enough, british culture is all about posh holier-than-thou passive aggressive appeal to authority, all about what the party/the crowd/the mayor of london says. plus they're the epitome of 1984, cameras everywhere. get arrested for jokes (dankula) and being made to doublethink like that either breaks a perosn joker style redpilling. or they become gooood goys

Shut the fuck up and create more chaos movies funded by beer boxes ya fuckin' rooniggers.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-8 Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after parents protest.png (475x510, 408K)

(OP)
>part turkish "donmeh"
>under the rule of turkish "donmeh" authority
It's genetic; which became cultural over time (1600s-forward). Who argues like the British? A: Turkish Jews. I really don't understand why this is so hard to understand for people.

>why do jews act like jews?
>a: because jews are jews

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

They forgot they aren't an Empire anymore.

if your government actively worked against you for 3 years you'd be aggressive, too.

We aren't free men. We're subjects of the Queen and have the mentality that everything we're told is true, and criticism isn't usually allowed. Our perspective is very blind and we don't tend to question what an authority says. So when a stupid American says something retarded we just yell at them without understanding they have the right to believe anything, whilst we dont really.

You hit the nail on the head about appeal to authority.

They parasite off American greatness. It's why they spend 24/7 attempting to interfere with American politics. Nobody in America gives a shit about the UK. But the Brits think about the US 24/7.

You live in their heads rent-free.

But this doesn't make sense i am a loyal subject of the Queen of English descent and i was taught to question everything. So I do. I question all authority and institutions.

>Why do some UK posters have such a hyper aggressive way of arguing politics?
Because UK politics doesn't have as much of the "oh, the truth is somewhere in the middle" bullshit.

My side is right and good, your side is wrong and evil.

Nothing dumber than a slave obeying an Ottoman Turk prostitute.

Attached: Due-to-Abdul-Karims-influence-Queen-Victoria-favoured-Turkish-Muslims-over-Hindus.jpg (800x952, 306K)

>worse than American liberals
The English were the first liberals or Europe. In your lifetime you will learn just how deep their faggotry goes.

Attached: Oliver Cromwell.jpg (1252x626, 306K)

>hyper aggressive
how to spot a paki, right there. just tell them that muhammad fucks pigs in hell

Attached: paki-chan.jpg (612x401, 45K)

We have to think about you 24/7 because we have to help you in the event of a war. Literally every conflict you get involved in you lose. You can't even win a war against a third world country. Every war you involve yourself in you lose.

Maybe in your culture you're allowed to criticise but here it's frowned upon. You're expected to run to the government whenever you have a problem. Our institutions such as the NHS are sacred and beyond criticism. Hospitals, colleges, universities etc screw us over constantly and you are not taken seriously if you say something against them. It's always been amazing to me how rigid and strict our thinking is while we claim to be open minded, we really aren't.

>UK posters have such a hyper aggressive way of arguing politics?
It just their way mate
youtube.com/watch?v=9YsEbBqY42U

lol USA will be 2010 Brazil in 5 years

>americans lose every war
Think you got that backwards mate. Massacring third worlders and leaving when you get bored doesn't count. Monty a shit, Patton #1.

And yet, the Sandniggers celebrate their glorious victory over the Big Satan every time you leave.
They truly believe that you are unable to win a war in the MENA. Yes, I know, it's retarded. But there's a simple explanation for that.

Attached: USArmy.jpg (372x192, 30K)

Honk Kongers are exactly the same. India, Chink expats, Muslim countries, Californians too.

>Vietnam
Explain nerd, what the fuck has the UK ever done in Nam? Unless you are attributing the deaths of 2 million to a few thousand Australians.

why do people argue about politics on a politics discussion board?
god only knows

>They parasite off American greatness.

Attached: 1443C3D6-4C5B-43F8-9D2B-336EA87CA8B4.jpg (1236x957, 249K)

>Because their country fell to the brown horde in a mere 5 years and they can no longer make fun of America, who has been resisting for over 100.

Attached: 6867A966-CE8F-45E9-91BF-925B70E86BA3.jpg (750x1135, 314K)

Because our political system is literally set up this way. Look at the house of commons, One group sits on one side, the other group on the other side, then they argue with each other.

If you look at most other parliaments, they're usually sat in a semi-circular formation. This is to promote working together rather than arguing with each other.

Attached: commons.jpg (640x359, 58K)

>Nobody in America gives a shit about the UK. But the Brits think about the US 24/7.

The other way around, I see Brit hate threads 24/7 made by some seething mutt

Attached: 3304763C-9807-4B85-BBCE-BC30D1BAEC6D.png (664x617, 495K)

do you have a loicense for that illiteracy

French weeb, go eat frog legs.

Attached: E7D36F11-F826-4E55-8721-248D509BCCF4.jpg (1009x1143, 172K)

They're muslim shitskins

We have a social class that i can only describe as highly educated but intellectually mediocre. On a spiritual level they are the equivalent of a dried up dog turd. They think they are above most people but the actual intelligentsia has zero respect for them whatsoever lol. So they are just in a perma-seethe state which they try real hard to cover up with arrogance and bluster

Or something like that...

Attached: 10333A56-6068-4FDD-BEC9-89EC0EB82F33.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

>weeb
you're the one posting anime pictures, must be hard being illiterate and having to deal with that cognitive dissonance

Really spot on description. Depressing.

>They're muslim shitskins
You’re either a chad weeb or a normie virgin, which is it Pierre?

Attached: 5CB2C567-F343-49E6-879E-C22C14CFD91E.png (241x307, 14K)

It's partly because of the no-guns. I walk and talk like a massive dong because i spent years beating cunts down with my fists and taking all kinds of punishment until all fear and weakness had fled. It builds a certain ego and arrogance that you don't find in men who carry firearm weapons and don't have to fight daily. That's my opinion anyway.
Of course many bongs are massive faggots too, after all someone has to be on the wrong end of the beating, and many of them have soft lives these days, so only apply above rule to red blooded bongs.

Attached: untitled.png (600x461, 677K)

Right on cue... Americans make them really butthurt for some reason. I think it’s because they're so entitled to say whatever the hell they like in person instead of only ever looking up to say sorry. Lol

So, did BoJo Jojo do the right thing by proroguing the parliament, which officially is the sovereign of the UK? I mean, now the UK parliament, which spent years being against hard brexit, soft brexit or cancelling brexit, cannot waste time anymore on debating what kind of brexit they DON'T want (which is all of them).

This man has clearly never been to t'norf

Attached: 1565048089108m.jpg (1024x655, 79K)

What I posted is nothing like you described, amerimutts just need to be put in their place

Attached: 926665FB-1B63-4C19-A7CD-0BEEF4576FB7.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Brigade 77.

Lol exactly as described

False, I’m a chad Amerigoblin slinger and you’re a virgin Zogbot arselicker, the equivalent of a Romano Briton licking roman dick

Attached: 52069317-2E6A-4C44-9C26-EF3E3A32E560.jpg (583x640, 165K)

Attached: 35433BCA-4AE5-4494-9BDA-45B6566E95DC.png (2518x1140, 420K)

Why do our GREAT american friends make u so butthurt though? Either you’re a pathetic mediocre leftist in poor disguise or you pray facing east 5 times a day... lol

To be perfectly fair, he's probably both.

They’re angry all the suffering in the western world is because they opposed the Germans in ww2 only out of lust for power

Always ask someone to deconstruct what you say. No dilution no arguing another point, it’s a sure sign you at least acknowledge it and are willing to listen. That way you get a good image of how insane they are. (Deconstruct)

Attached: E03D80D5-62B5-4886-9557-524F79DDB875.jpg (125x109, 2K)

> Aussie can't handle bants
Woah I'm fucking shocked, who knew it could have been a charade the entire time, the image cracking under true pressure like a mirror buckling under a ton of stone.

Inept prick, go back to getting punched by actual animals.

Seeing this made me even prouder

UK leftists are worse than Jews in that respect. the only answer is to sock them in the mouth, which you can't do online

Attached: 1555929667170.png (1366x768, 217K)

Are you proud you let the jews win too, Angloid?

You could say by a scientific definition if a singularity spawned the outbreak expansion of the universe and if everything is a product of this then that caused it (by the way is unknown) then that very thing produced life etc now all you have to do is give it a name (God) or the creator (Architect) now if the Architect can manifest life and ignite the process then it is plausible that he sent a message as he is a great architect. Then ask yourself is is it plausible that it sent a messiah or insert name (Jesus) to shed light and to guide us with words and actions? It’s plausible as (God) is great. The trick I believe is to see it this way as we do not know for certain but we can physically see things and acknowledge results. It comes under classification and wording and to deliver it in a simple form because it is naturally complicated which forces you back to simplicity. Faith and belief which you gain internally expressed outwards eternally. (Deconstruct)

Attached: 2733FBD5-635D-4880-838A-ADC91E9474A6.jpg (1024x651, 70K)

absolutely i was referring to UK leftists the entire time.

ISLE OF MAN IS BASED! Are your people resisting the jews and the browns? Do you hate shitty English faggot culture as well bro?

>Of course many bongs are massive faggots too

You are a massive faggot

Have you ever met an englishman?

Half of the UK posters here are curry niggers

It's called having a debate you fucking doyle.

I would kick that bitches ass.

where do you think American Liberals got it from

yep

Attached: charles.jpg (1385x2000, 588K)

they're just pissed
it's enough to look out of their windows, to see they're fucked. I don't hold it against them too much. Also a lot of brit posters are pakis, I assume

Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: germany.jpg (690x640, 129K)

Your country is turning brown at an alarming rate.

Attached: 49 percent.jpg (720x558, 42K)

>has no argument
>u-ur probably a leftist hmph
I’m so right wing I hate liberalism in all its forms, including american neoliberalism

There is nothing great about the ZOG anti white regime of America.
The path to the betterment of the European race is the destruction of Israel and Americuckistan
Silence mutt, humans are speaking

Attached: 6CF0E140-BE77-4F94-9487-CCB120656483.jpg (968x1225, 206K)

>how do you do fellow 4channers, boy i sure hate those jews! hehe

Attached: burnz.png (500x375, 144K)

Nice VPN switch muttoid, do you actually have an argument

Attached: 89AA7EDF-EE6B-44A5-8953-6BA22838538D.png (1330x884, 1.29M)

Can’t you just agree that both countries are shit? America was heading for disaster even before WW2. It was incredibly easy for jews to subvert our government and banking system even during the so called American “golden age” and has been fighting wars on behalf of the Masonic-Judeo NWO for over a century. We like to think of ourselves as freedom loving, gun toting world saviours when the reality is we’re a slave colony for Israel. And he worst part about it is we’re too low IQ to notice the difference.

The destruction of Germany was the downfall of white western hegemony and it’s never coming back. Britain and America are both equally responsible for destroying the last “true” white civilisation.

>UK 88% white
>USA 56% white (and most of those are at least 1% African/native American)

You wouldn’t know white if it jumped up and bit you on the arse.

What’s most depressing is all that colonising, trade, and conquest and what do they have to show for it? They literally gave the British empire to kikes on a silver platter

Attached: 3BEF504F-F891-4E5B-A4E5-77479F544FFC.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Attached: C9F59C14-E08E-440D-AC81-1DC8F1FDFA14.jpg (750x426, 163K)

You act as if the empire was economically successful to begin with, it always cost more than it produced, that’s a fact.
The precursor of international capitalism was the empire, our elites just passed our torch (and Jews) to you

Because they are pissed about their teeth

well now the anglos lovely race has been destroyed by imigration so it'll even out in a generation or two

Hey did you know we used to rule the world?

Attached: WhiteinAmerica.png (775x450, 228K)

Attached: irish kids.png (500x454, 126K)

people here are massively cucked because of no firearms or drugs, or freedom in general

still got the right to remain silent

lol

not any more, chum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_silence_in_England_and_Wales#Adverse_inferences_from_silence

Because the unnecessary WW2 fucked us out of our Empire and were forced to import shitskins, which further doomed us.