Can you please redpill me on 9/11?

Can you please redpill me on 9/11?
I saw an ironic webm saying that there is NO way that this was an inside job, does anyone have it saved?

Attached: a4f.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1567333148937.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtu.be/aDrSr_h0A7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dancing Israelis

test

Attached: 01.jpg (777x791, 199K)

protip: steel doesn't need to fucking melt to weaken, especially steel which is under great weight-stress.

Fuel of jets cannot into beams of steel

It wasn't a controlled demolition. It wasn't a fucking Tesla cannon or whatever those fucking idiots claim. It WAS glow in the dark as fuck.

canada did it

it's a sound webm.

this is a quick run down on the video

Attached: 1541667438122.png (1150x498, 150K)

WTC Building 7 was a controlled demolition but WTC1 and 2 were recently renovated by Israeli contractors. They were contracted to coat the infrastructure with "anti-rust paint" which was really a thermite blend. You can see steel turning to dust after it fell and settled.
Also a missile hit the Pentagon

yeah this is exactly what Im looking for!
Damn im such a fool for not saving it before, it is great
it is such a shame that truth is worth so little nowadays

Attached: gg allin trump.jpg (1125x978, 747K)

That post makes no sense, especially if you understand how different things were then.

Excellent observation, friend!

Attached: 1541385454657.jpg (640x640, 370K)

Apparently, they found steel balls or something that indicated it was solidified liquid. Anyone who knows this probably knows metals are more malleable the hotter they get.
I remember a webm where they say that they felled 3 buildings with two.planes and crashed one into the data analysyst's office of the pentagon, where missing funds were being investigated, with a difficult maneuver.

This is the audio I'm talking about

Kek everytime

anons please, does anyone have this?

Attached: cat.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Phoneposting. Saved on computer. Too tired. Good night.

Could be a sintered metallic particle suspension bomb that would have reformed into a ball in the zero g heat

It’s exactly what it sounds like and I don’t know anything else. They studied them at my old school in 2005-6. IA state, the one with the nuke stuff

I tried to upload the webm on wsg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1567333148937.webm

Any time there’s a suspension of dust that shit can be explosive. It just never happens because a suspension means no force from gravity acting on the dust particle bed

The thermodynamics of the process are driven by pretty basic shit

If you think airplanes are filled with soldiers you're delusional. It's 50% sleeping fatasses, of those awake its 40% women, 5% cucks, 3% young teenagers, 1% crying babies. The remainder are in fighting shape, but its easy to point a few guns at the 2-3 of them.

I’m pretty sure nobody gives a fuck about missing black project money. Looks like a red herring spook thing for sure. Lazy shit

I slapped a girl in the back of the head on an airplane once and then fucked her right after in the family bathroom the locked up at the airport it was good shit

it was an inside job

Attached: 4k4wsairylzz.jpg (750x750, 71K)

>People unironically believe that the jet fuel contained in the wings of just two aircraft contains enough energy to completely demolish and destroy all of these buildings.

Attached: 1567318134561.jpg (1219x913, 413K)

You can light a piece of newspaper on fire and use that to start a chain of events that burns for days. Can you not at least see how easy it is to make the leap here? I mean fuck the fuck off

nice reading comprehension, fuckface. It clearly says "Overpowering the passengers and the military combat trained pilots". the implication of this sentence is that they overpowered two seperate groups of people
>the passengers
>the military combat trained pilots

If you could show me where it says the planes were filled with soldiers I'll accept my delusion, but for now I suppose I'll have to be content with the knowledge that you're a fucking idiot that can't speak english

Buildings made from steel aren't houses made from cards that just fall over when you push them you retard

9/11 was probably he US government who gives a fuck though everyone knows why it happened

If you don’t get it yet you’re kinda fucked

Yeah thanks for the lecture on material properties you dumb fucking cunt. I’ll murder you in a metaphorical way with my brain. I will reduce you to shit on the floor. Shut up

There's kinetic motion from the aircraft in flight as well.

In fact, focusing on the thermodynamics is a massive red herring and the most successful bit of misinformation ever disseminated. If we focused on the human factor, we'd find out a lot more. Like why Bush had a file about OBL in his hands a week earlier, and why Donnie was being accosted for hiding black ops money.

My point is that
>the passengers
equates to about nil. Dumbass.

honest question
can the US handle the truth?

They won’t listen. Just tell everyone once so you can say you did. They won’t hear shit

The kinetic energy of the aircraft is probably less than 2% of the energy in the kerosene based jet fuel which could have taken the plane to Los Angeles

Unleashing the energy required to fly that fucker to Los Angeles. Basically almost all in just 6-7 seconds...

Yeah I can’t wait for the experts to Line up and tell me shit today. Everyone is so god damn dumb these days

Everyone knows that the day before 9/11 it was announced the Pentagon has trillions in missing funds. Then they conviently get hit by a plane where those records are kept. And the towers had something planted to help weaken the steel. Thermite or something was in addition to the jet fuel burning.

no

Of course it had enough energy to blow the towers apart. That doesn’t mean anything.

Do you really think that Silverstein shit was public information just fucking because? You’re getting played this wasn’t the Jews. It was the military and you don’t wanna know the rest

Another pied piper trail to fucking nowhere congrats

You're the idiot putting words in my mouth and calling me delusional. I never implied that the passengers were a formidable defense. I never implied that they were "soldiers", as you phrased it. I simply posted the image and the webm that the OP requested, and you started talking shit like a faggot.

user, I...

Attached: 2222436546.png (425x428, 513K)

what is potential energy

Yes but the potential energy in the fuel becomes wasted as heat which transmits energy very chaotically aka poorly. It doesn't do much core damage. If the planes did bring the towers down by themselves, it is entirely thanks to the kinetic energy of the plane running into the buildings. There is also a lot of kinetic energy from a collapsing, warmed-up (on fire) building.

You're just an angry faggot who wants to meme about steel beams while being too stupid to actually figure out the truth, which many of us have alluded to, especially this guy

nicely done

I was talking about the image you posted, which explicitly says
>overpowering the passengers.
You're a faggot

>military combat trained pilots
HA hahahahahahaha! Oh my God. Fuck. That's rich.

>Skyscrapers are like a house of cards and just fall over

Like, why do demolition companies even bother buying explosives when a few dozen jerry cans of kerosene will do the same job? You see, if you start a fire on two or three floors about half way up, all the steel will melt and the building will fall through itself to the ground.

Sure if you launch a fuelless plane into the floor where you started the kerosene fire

Were not talking about physics 201 1/2mv square PE dude. This is energy that comes from the polarization of matter as the reaction proceeds forward from a hydrocarbon chain (non polar) and oxygen2 (non polar)

To water (polar) and CO (polar linear) and CO2 (equatorial polarity > Oxygen2)

The shape of matter is changing and it’s getting more polar, that means the reaction is gonna release heat to the surrounding environment.

The crashing of the plane through the tower structure lifted the diffusion limitation on the reaction so it could all go off at once instead of a slow burn.

You can back calculate the Arrhenius approximation for the reaction temperature if you know how long the reaction took to finish. Watch a video and look up “Arrhenius equation kerosene”

I’ll do the math for you faggots and the temperature will be high as Fucking hell

You aren’t as smart as me so don’t even think about mouthing off. I’ll kill your dog

I would like to imagine that they barged into the cockpit and startled the pilots, causing them to spill hot coffee on themselves. I wouldn't be startled to find that they put up no resistance at all, most people would probably crumble under the pressure of a weapon being brandished in their face

Got to be real careful when you do it though. All the neighbouring buildings will be completely demolished as well.

I’m gonna peg it at over 10000 K for a duration of almost 1 second. Enough to rapidly melt some of the metal into spheres as it fell a few stories

Yea we get that retard. What people are referring to is the molten metal that was spraying from building

The potential energy is in the building itself you fucking idiot. Take an 8th grade physical science class.

Bin Laden said he expected the towers to melt down and not to collapse. Nobody seems to remember details. His calculation was off if any of that is true but the truth is that it was also solid work

Here you go niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

Also take into account the rapid increase in pressure from the explosions which creates an adiabatic approximate expansion of gases. That means Temperature change is proportional to (volume change)^(5/3) or something close to that

An enormous and almost instant temperature change upward with the enthalpic component of the energy release alone

Wow physics, let's get stuck on that question instead of question the human element behind this conspiracy.

I never was able to find what the pic is from or why it's here

Attached: 911.jpg (880x492, 87K)

I didn't say it wasn't you dumb cunt

I said I'm gonna start a company called aus/pol/ demolitions and start bulk-buying kerosene. I'll bring down any skyscraper in a day or less just by starting a fire with the kerosene about half way up. I'm gonna undersell all my competitors, who are all wasting money on expensive explosives.

You see, if I start a fire on two or three floors about half way up, the steel will all melt and then the building will collapse in a perfectly vertical manner into it's own footprint. Plus it will take a bunch of the neighbouring buildings with it. Simple.

Why were guys in white vans full of explosives found all over the city, main one reported was the George Washington bridge I think. Add to that the dancing Israelis, the fact Mossad had spies in influential positions of Al quada.

Who benefited the most and who suffered the most as a result of 911?

What about the huge numbers of reports of bombs in the buildings, the Israeli company 2 floors above that moved out 2 weeks earlier, giving up 50k for breaking lease early?

The Odigo (maybe wrong spelling) app where Jewish chat group got a warning hours before the attacks?

A lot don't add up.

Crash a plane in to the load bearing corner you fucking muppet

lol mad dumbcunt?

I got your back brother

WTC7 wasn't hit by any planes, buddy. Explain that.

You'd be in the green because steel needs to be fireproof otherwise it collapses like in Madrid. No planes needed really.

Attached: madrid_remains.jpg (400x580, 31K)

I'm sorry mate, your intelligent but your just shadow boxing a dumb americunt shill

I pray your words don't fall on deaf ears; as what you say rings truth

Since the volume change was zero you use the equation

V = n*R*T/P

integral dV = n*R*(1/P2^2-1/P1^2)

E = P*intrgral dV

Assume pressure change is small and plug deltaP (justified by the observed free expansion of dust and gas on video)

dV = a very big ass Number

delta Temp = HUGE

youtu.be/aDrSr_h0A7I

>On Aug. 6, 2001, President George W. Bush received a classified review of the threats posed by Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network, Al Qaeda. That morning’s “presidential daily brief” — the top-secret document prepared by America’s intelligence agencies — featured the now-infamous heading: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” A few weeks later, on 9/11, Al Qaeda accomplished that goal.

>review classified to high hell for no reason
>provided by CIA
>discussed exactly 1 month before 9/11

Your right. It's south side was hit by 2 collapsing buildings. Find pictures of the towers facing side.

Two giant buildings fell and turned into flaming dust next to it

Whys it always them?

Why have they been kicked out every country?

WTC had tanks full of gas inside to heat/cool a system beyond just WTC 7. Go find the blueprints if you want to see

Keep living your life as a lie

its easier to die in peace ignorant then to know the truth of ones life

Attached: 911-Pentagone.gif (852x568, 1023K)

Yeah and a light bulb filament can get to 3500 degrees celsius, wow we can melt steel with it! You're dumb as fuck, stay in school.

The jews just don’t have the right skill set for any of this work. Muslims? Get the fuck out.. maybe yeah. They aren’t spics for Christ sake

That's a fucking huge missile for such a small explosion.

Here' a picture of the building. The structural steel is on the outside of the building. There is a section where the plane cut the steel on a couple of floors and the rest of the steel beams from there down to the road are undamaged.

Now explain to me how the fire on those two or three floors melted all that structural steel, on the outside of the building, without anyone noticing and post pics.

Or explain how that section of building above the cut has enough potential energy to completely demolish a much larger section of building above it, instead of just crushing a section of equal size, Mr. Physics.

Attached: 7835977770_5e02b50508_b.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Maybe not all or even most of them. Like how most Italians are not in the Italian Mafia, most Jews are not in the Jewish Mafia. But it's a fucking huge network.
Even the whole idea of Sayinim and dual nationality stuff means it's harder to trust when shit hits the fan.

>living your life as a lie
This is literally you. You faggots get wrapped around technical details that anyone with actual understanding of physics can solve 99.9% for X. Meanwhile you discredit any individuals who look at the much more likely situation which is it happened more or less exactly as the official story states. And they just let it happen.
Idiots.

Nobody uses that scale after 1000 actually. Have you ever seen mercury rise 3.5 meters? The linearity of the expansion is kinda fucked at that point

what, that trump was involved? not even Jow Forums can handle that shit

>completely demolish a much larger section of building above it,
meant *below it

>delta temp = HUGE
>but we don't actually care about big numbers in temp lol

Fuck off with this attention whoring cum dumpster

Trump would have saved the twin towers himself if he could.

The explosion occurred inside the building. Tomahawks can be given a delayed fuse.

The pressure wave shot down the elevator columns right away and fucked the whole tower to the core for a moment. Steel cable was sliced instantly, or it was melted instantly more likely

Behold. Potential energy becoming kinetic. No melting of external steel required. Which is why the exterior steel cladding was spread all over the fucking ground and bowled through buildings for hundreds of feet in every direction

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 9K)

Engineering is about making assumptions sometimes when I don’t have the 13 pieces of the problem directly in front of me to work out. We’re trained to make decent ones and then worry about precision later when we think it’ll matter

The truth is that nineteen muslims, mostly Saudis, financed by Osama ben Laden, carried out a plan by Khalid Shaek Mohommad wherein they hijacked four jetliners and crashed three of them into buildings culminating in the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings.

Yeah? Then fetch me an engineer so I can ask him.

The fire doesnt have to.melt all the structural steel on the outside (there is no internal core) It only needs to knock out a few floors at certain points. The energy available in the floors above when they are no longer supported was the equivalent of a fuck huge bomb measuring in the megatons.

Gross that people find this women attractive. It's like aisan Mexican or something.. horrible mixture.

>tomahawk
That "missile" is much fucking larger than a tomahawk my dude. If you actually do the measurments, you can work out that the object has roughly the same dimensions as a 757.

Nothing about the event raises any immediate red flags. I still think it was planned because holy shit how, but there’s no stage craft here

The collapsing floors should've pulverized the floors below them and eventually stopped, not collapse at freefall into it's own footprint.

Attached: 0c6fbcccf46d64bf8bb6a23bc47380308b9211cf56daff9047b8953b2a1e258f.jpg (720x720, 98K)