Name one good reason to drink alcohol

I'll wait.

There is litterly no reason to put this nigger teir jew juice into your body.

Attached: 1567328317076.png (1097x991, 550K)

To forget the European genocide is going on.

Getting BLACKED is your own damned fault lmao

Fuck off, I'm gonna go get a beer now.
Your bullshit desert cult can't stop me.

Attached: islamic front.jpg (960x765, 120K)

>what is recreation
>what is culture

Fuck off cuck.

Attached: 1552980721964.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Beer has many vitamins and minerals that are otherwise rare and difficult to obtain.

you can get free sex if you're young enough. works better if you're female, but it's not impossible for a young male as well

The white genocide is deliberate and its being forced in every country Europeans reside in.

Delusion. Did God whisper that in your head? Please seek help, I'm genuinely worried for your health.

Europeans are being genocided by demographic replacement in every country in the world. The UN definition of genocide does not imply violence is necessary.

Yes The one god Allah told me to warn the unfaithful so that they have a chance to convert before its to late. Islam is the future, death to all who oppose.

Attached: irgc in action.webm (426x240, 2.84M)

Stops anxiety

It is the closest thing to meaning in my life

What about the genocide of muslems in Syria, Yemen, Gaza and Libya? No you only care about your retarded "white race" even tho you mutts are less white then an Assyrian or alwhites

Don't kill yourself you depressed cunt, do a mass shooting, it will be fun I promise.

Attached: assad15.jpg (720x720, 28K)

>drugs
>alcohol
>sex for pleasure
>"recreation"
>"culture"

No wonder your country is dying.

Attached: 1539637980303.jpg (642x792, 34K)

Poland and Iran are friends. Iran took in over 100,000 Poles during WWII. Yiddish abandoned Poland after they wrecked it with jewish communism. After jews left and Poles rebuilt, Israelis demanded they be given Polish land. Poland does not like Israel for the same reason Arabs don't. Jews steal land.

Anxiety is a made up illness

Stops alcoholic withdrawal seizures.

This, most pleasure activities are degenerate and distract people

I can't remember any of my bullies well enough to go and shoot them up.
All the enabling teachers are gone.
It's not gonna happen.

Alcohol is starting to seriously wreck my body. Just when I was finally starting to get ahead financially. Don't end up like me boyos:(

>Alcohol
>Jewjuice

I think youre on to something here...

Attached: 1567287107127.jpg (1753x1236, 703K)

>Beer has many vitamins and minerals that are otherwise rare and difficult to obtain

Kikes use this shit argument to promote everything they sell

Attached: 1567198711254.jpg (1472x2048, 603K)

>herbal liqueurs
medicinal extracts often come in alcohol

checkmate

It shortens my miserable life.

This. Cough Syrup is the official drug of Jow Forums. DXM for days.