How did Poland treat Germans before WW2 began?

How did Poland treat Germans before WW2 began?

Attached: download (6).jpg (259x195, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inconvenienthistory.com/11/1/6391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They protected them from the red army invasion when Germany had no military. Pilsudski was idolized by Hitler for this. Hitler didn't hate Slavs. He hated the red army that killed the white army.

Badly

Attached: B24EA741-76FF-4801-8F03-8C5973125A51.jpg (621x1024, 185K)

Faker than the holocaust.

But would you say there was deep ethnic hatred for Germans from the Poles? And do you know the exact reason?

Same question

Poles don't hate anyone. It's not in their nature.

How these photos prove anything? There is no way of knowing if these corpses were in fact germans

Most of Poles hate germans and russians more than they love the Polish nation. They are basicly retarded, but sadly they are the majority

>didnt hate slavs
did you even read mein kampf?

He was very clear of his opinion of the Soviet Union, which was an abomination of Georgians, Tartars, Yiddish, Chechens, Asians, and other filth. Hitler named the abomination and nothing more. I do not shrink from my statement. Hitler loved Pilsudski for stopping the invasion of the red army and protecting Germany.

fuck off, we were victimized by the germans, thats what they told me at school

I accualy read mein kampf, he was bitching about Austro Hungary being filled by Slavs. The radical anti-slavic element in NSDAP was Himmler. Hitler didnt even believe in his ideology, all that matters to him was power

Wery well. I live in Silesia where Poles and Germans lived together for well over 800 years. There are records from the churches, e.g. there are names of the local Parsons (the priest of a parish church) and they are German and Polish names, sometimes German name with Polish spelling, sometimes Polish name Germanized.

The only thing is Germans take care of their minorities in other countries, while Poles see them as sort of traitors (you can just pay attention to what some polish flags say about those who emigrated to UK and elsewhere for work), and then are unable to understand why e.g. German minorities in Poland are taken care of so much, and get envy.

Poles were Jews before Holocaust. Hitler dejewed them.

>is Germans take care of their minorities in other countries, while Poles see them as sort of traitors
Quite the opposite. Poles let the Yiddish and Tartare live in their country. You forget that Yiddish is a German dialect.

Fake.

Those are after the war started, and many are poles killed by Germans - Goebbels propaganda- and you are still telling the same big lie

There was no non-combatants killed by german forces during the war.

He is speaking about polish minorities in foreign counties

You mean G*rmans?

Attached: 54354353.jpg (587x798, 84K)

Attached: 1558556548446.png (743x217, 127K)

You mean Poland?

Attached: polishherritage.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

t. polish diaspora

this: is the truth.

this is incredibly offensive

how could one summarize all Germans as "Bavarian"?

Danzig- hey polan. As a 98% ethnic German state we've decided that we'd rather be a part of greater Germany than your bitch.
Polan- no. We'll commit suicide against the might of the German army before giving up our anglo/French given right to oppress you

embrace the bavaryan master race ruling over you user
take the weißwurstpill

Attached: 1563557380738.jpg (540x680, 61K)

not ethnic hate but hate of prussian state which was invader

Oh yes famously "german owned" Gdańsk. Don't you have some emu war to loose?

Attached: gdansk.png (386x611, 192K)

Here you go, far
inconvenienthistory.com/11/1/6391

The people were ethnic Germans and voted to join greater germany. What more do you need?

For idiots to stop learning history from nazi propaganda and thinking it was all about Gdańsk.

Pretty sure it was HRE clay before 900BC

>Danzig is forced to exist as Poland's bitch because of ww1
>Danzig votes to join germany
>germany wants to integrate danzig
>people who are neither Germany or Danzig say no and cause 50 million people to die
What am I missing here?

Ah yes the Poles at history revisionism again.
Truth: German states are German, period.
Truth: German people didn't leave the city after the Polish conquest of it in 1466.
Truth: Danzig had at least 95% German population in the 1930's

The brainwashed Pole: "hurrdurr Gdnsansk is poopoo"

>What am I missing here?
Functioning brain.

It wasn't. It was Danish before that. But don't let the Pole know, he'll only start hating the Danes as well...

>What am I missing here?
The fact that a Pole doesn't care about truth, only enlarging Poland at the expense of any of his neighbours.

>non reply
Just as I thought. The Germans probably did you a favor anyway, you should be grateful

that was only banter, jeez, germans are so touchy

You really think whole world gone to shit because single city? Look at Crimea now, nobody gave a flying fuck and 99% people in the world already forgot something happened there. You don't turn world upside down because one city got fucked.

This
>hehe ww1 is done, we'll be taking this German land
>quickly, while Russia is weak we'll invade and take more land for polan
>we'll take this piece of Czechoslovakia while the Germans are carving them up
>hehe polan strong we don't need to negotiate with the germans the anglos have out back
>reee why do they persecute us so

What about Crimea? Rightful Russian clay in Russian hands. Where is the problem? You wanna put claims on Crimea too Boland?

Gdańsk was Polish for most ofthe time and it was majority polish since the birth of German Empire. Kaiser reseatled Poles from Gdańsk so it is true that after WW1 it was 98% german, but it isnt true that it was always german. In fact, entire east of HRE was almost completly Slavic since early XIV century, later the Slavs were germanised

>uniting Polish people under one state is bad
Youre a lunatic if you think we wouldnt take back all of ethnicly polish areas

>what is the post nuclear age

So why did you need Danzig and the other German majority areas? You're a lunatic if you think Germany wouldn't take back all ethnically German areas

>later the Slavs were germanised
yes and they therefore became German. Not that hard of a concept.

>it was majority polish since the birth of German Empire. Kaiser reseatled Poles from Gdańsk
give source or I'm just gonna put this under "cringy Polish attempts at history revisionism."

*thuringian

Attached: 1523718849834.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>ethnicly Polish areas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
because Lithuanias are Polish now right? And they were so keen on joining your new PLC right? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also Belorussians and Ukrainians. Very ethnicly Polish.

Just be honest for ONCE booland. You wanted to retake all the Lithuanian and Russian territories you colonized after the power vaccuum left by the mongols.

This

Im accualy wrong on this one, prussians forcefuly germanized Poles, and Gdańsk was like 50/50 german polish when it was a part of Poland

Gdańsk was a free city, it wasnt a part of Poland

If it was free, why wasn't it free to join Germany? Why was it required to bend over for Polen?

Important cities were majority Polish, dont shit yourself, if for example Berlin would be 90% german and local rural area would be inhabited by lets say, Poles, wouldnt you attempt to conqer it?

And we would have if not for those meddling kids and their stupid dog!

Attached: 1560877360447.png (838x954, 1.35M)

>Im accualy wrong on this one
obviously
>prussians forcefuly germanized Poles
obviously
>Gdańsk was like 50/50 german polish when it was a part of Poland
so the Polish kings resettled Germans to make Danzig Polish majority?
Still waiting for the source on how the German Empire after 1871 resettled Poles out of Danzig

thürnigger togue my bierschiss ridden anus

Attached: 1525812406867.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

>so the Polish kings resettled Germans to make Danzig Polish majority?
>Still waiting for the source on how the German Empire after 1871 resettled Poles out of Danzig
I admited i was wrong on this stupid niemiec

Hook nose Kike. GTFO

This is a meme taken too far

Blame France and UK for that situation. If you would've known history you would know why

>yes and they therefore became German. Not that hard of a concept.
So if i would conquer, lets say Münich ansd polonised germans who live there, you would consider it de jure part of Poland?

Oh I didn't realize you were referring that point. I'm sorry. (Not really)

Kek

The times when aristocrats could conquer territory for themselves and enforce their culture and religion on the conquered subjects are long over.
But for the sake of argument: Yes, if you conquered Munich and convinced the Munich people to converted to Polish culture, yes, the city would become Polish (would take some time obviously, took decades to centuries in the past)

people, they were treated like people

poland considered the free city of danzig as it's own german satellite state

hitler is part of the jewspericy bcz if it wasn't for him and his nigger war israel won't exist and jews won't be controlling us

anti-semetism was common in the 30s worldwide but got ruined by hitler bcz if he wasn't uselessly killing his european brothers they wouldn't hate his ideas

Yes, indeed I meant Polish minorities in foreign countries. Sorry for being vague.

>still peddling this meme
vpn mosche: what happened to the "hitler had a small dick" meme?

Attached: 1559767333834.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Okay and if situation would reverse and you would reconqer Münich and made it german once again it would be german again?

This.

Read this. Many Dutch people do not know about this and these writings. It is important that you and also the rest of the world what really happened.

Attached: C0GDZhtI6ZY7fzV3SSkb.jpg (691x1080, 165K)

Yes.
What is it that is troubling you about this concept?
People have know this for thousands of years.

>what happened to the "hitler had a small dick" meme?
made by shills, diffrence between shills and me is that i actually know how to shitpost

Therefore you have no claims to eatsern german terriories. Right now they are polish just like our eatsern lands are now lithuanian, Belorussian etc.

thread

so by your logic france would soon be the new maghrebian reich and scandinavia will be rightful somali territory ?
Jow Forums doesn't seem alright these days

Yeah, France and UK used polish pigheadedness as an excuse for war. That just make polan even more retarded as they fell for Anglo trickery