Are you ready for apocalypse ?

Cycle ends by 2024

Attached: obr467.jpg (1600x1180, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4
welovemassmeditation.com/p/dear-light-family-now-in-beginnings-of.html?m=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.interdimensionalhealinglight.com/merkabah-star-tetrahedron.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjU44iIzO7jAhUQFnwKHQtlAgYQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0svLr62SVCYtSMhnd2-rC7
youtu.be/81Kf3UBQ1g8
indigosun.com/old_files/SEPT1998/drunvalo.htm
youtu.be/jJmc2XP3Vmg
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzJ2xjeAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bible talks about it

mayans talk about it

nostradamus ,vanga talked about ww3

it was written millions years ago

you just playing roles in the final episode of show

Attached: obr3000.jpg (745x1100, 316K)

Schizophrenia general. Endorsed by TempleOS and Qanon, whoever he is. Remember to take your anti-psychotics folks.

you can call it :

apocalypse ,ww3 ,judgement day,ascension ,solar super nova , pole shifts , it all means the same , your graduation physical/spiritual.

Attached: obr4407.jpg (1754x1594, 465K)

How much DMT did you smoke? I remember my first time too, take it easy.

meds wont change reality , this is neutral dimension which starts to lean on hell side , we have to roll with the punches and wait for final graduation . As u said maybe dmt can relief temporarely

Attached: obr4545.jpg (1920x1358, 383K)

Reality is just a matter of perspective, everything can change if you take a different view of the same situations.

have u seen ,,valerian and the city of a thousand planets'' movie ? they pretty much low key disclose/admit to plebs thats dimensions coexist on quantum level and with proper tech humans can tap to them .It pretty much explains ufo incresed activity after first nuke tests,we rocking their dimensions

Attached: obr4444.jpg (1600x1180, 435K)

maybe if u are jesus and know secrets of manipulating reality .Its bullshit that humans can alter reality with their thoughts and emotions,1st our dna is locked/hardcoded,2nd no one knows besides couple elite what sounds,forms ,colours activate dimensional shifts.Maybe vatican vaults have this knowledge .

As said, psychedelics can help in changing that hard-coded perspective.

could be , if people get healed from insomnia and depression .

Whats your experience with dmt ?

Attached: obr4441.jpg (1210x855, 328K)

are u guys ready for real BLACKPILL time ?

pic related ,its litteral spaceship

Attached: obr4504.jpg (2970x2100, 1.51M)

Shut the fuck up you retard go hide.

I was kidding about the DMT, never tried any classical psychs. Dissociatives like ketamine and DXM are pretty useful though as far as gaining new perspectives goes, albiet weird. Ego-dissolving, yet emotions are amplified. Music is physically felt too. It feels like simply not existing for awhile, but at the same time you're perceiving a reality that you're somehow tied to.

thank you for hanging out here

Attached: obr4438.jpg (1755x1641, 450K)

psychedelic drugs should be legal , but they dont support wageslave narrative/black cube prison matrix . Shamans/witches did dmt mushrooms for mileniums , dont think there is harm in them ,i like how church/elite dont have monopoly over them anymore .

Attached: obr4008nggnfgngfn.jpg (2362x3340, 1.69M)

It's another white people think Aliens are their own skin color, tall, blonde haired beings that will save them from the inevitable thread.

Fuck legality, short-sighted nonsense is what it is. Cubicle wageslaves microdose LSD in order to improve productivity all the time, same with lawyers doing a line of cocaine before going to the courtroom.

The schizos are fun to converse with at the very least.

well they are , black have more similarities to chimps dna wise than white people to black people. evolution theory is bullshit,humans get wiped/civilization restarted every 25000 years .Humanity was placed on this planet 100 000 years ago .

Attached: obr4648.jpg (1240x1310, 333K)

lsd came from cia when they experimented/searched for drugs that were best for mind control . Coke fries liver/heart over time

>Humanity was placed on this planet 100 000 years ago .

but we are still genetically related to the rest of the life on this planet.... why?

It didn't work for mind control in the end, so they stopped MKultra. Cocaine is alright from time to time, but people who do it once every other night are gonna fry themselves out yeah.

whole planet gets reseeded after floods/hurricanes,earthquakes wipe out life

>floods/hurricanes,earthquakes wipe out life

those literally can't do that.

hard to tell who are shizos these days and who are just victims , its pretty obvious that usa .d.o.d. black projects gave scalar vawe technology and can manipulate peoples thoughts ,heck even there was shooter last summer in cali airport who before shooting admitted himself to fbi and said that he has being harrased mentally with mass terror atack thoughts .

Next time why don't you tell your fallen angel friends to place you on another planet if it's such an issue. Surely family is ohana and does whats best for each other so that none may suffer. Nevermind the countless wars and mass killings done by your race to each other, no niggers, spics, or space chimps involved to tell you otherwise.

they can , mudd/water covers any proof of old civilizations ,hawai(capital/tip of lemuria continent) and atlantis once were civilizational power houses resembling thor movies ,now they are forgotten and underwater/mud

>heck even there was shooter last summer in cali airport who before shooting admitted himself to fbi and said that he has being harrased mentally with mass terror atack thoughts .

youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

Attached: wetware cpu.jpg (1366x632, 362K)

old indian sanscrits contain images and stories of battle ships,spaceships,nukes.Same with bible .U just refuse to aknowledge facts that there WAS advanced civilizations before.

>power houses resembling thor movies

Yikes, now he is taking the drawing concepts of a Chinese slave monkey working for some blackwater video gayme studio as indefinite proof of things that didn't exist.

i'm talking about, why are we related to all of the life on the planet, with a fossil record dating back some billion years confirming all of this...

If the whole planet was seeded with life 100,000 years ago?

Nice to meet you Ashtar. How can i destroy my soul?

chimps yes ,humanity started 100 000 ago when alien dna was mixed with local mamals

request supreme creator after physical body dissolves

why?

dont know ,maybe we are supposed to be new guardian race?aliens existed for millions of years , humanity?~100 000 ,we are baby tier in comparison to their development .

ffs we cant even have basic truth regarding history, physic, which elite holds back ,its a long road my friend before we mature .

Attached: rftgyhujm.jpg (2068x2924, 1.65M)

But he don't want to. Thanks for advice anyway.

thanks for all the posts

Attached: cleverbot-2024-prediction.jpg (679x96, 7K)

based boomer moms conspiracy

Bump
I don't know what to believe anymore. I feel disconnected from almost all people. I don't even like being around people anymore. All I hear is noise and static. They all sound the same, even if they think they are enemies. I honestly don't want to be here anymore. They all try to put us in a category. Are you on the left? Are you on the right? Are you in the center? There are so many "woke" people that are sound asleep. I just want to unplug, and eject. I really do attempt to love all people and all forms life. For the most part, I think I am successful. I realize we all come from a place, and we are normally a mirror image of that place we are from. Sometimes I wish I could scream loud enough for the entire population of our planet to hear. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I try in my own way, but nobody listens. There is so much noise. There is so much static. I don't want "angels" to take me to a new earth. I want out of this dimension. I want to go back to source. People here want to be here, and they enjoy the static and the noise. They enjoy being slaves, and they are thankful to and for their slave masters.

>Cycle ends by 2024
Just in time for the Zionists to make their neo-messiah Kushner the first Israeli US President.

Attached: inhuman.jpg (860x484, 47K)

based LIGHTBROS protecting humanity

wages war on das jude and not afraid of anything

welovemassmeditation.com/p/dear-light-family-now-in-beginnings-of.html?m=1

I think as crazy as this sounds, its the truth.. its hard to logically believe in your mind, but if you trust your intuition, you can feel this to be true. Or at least something similar to this may happen. If thats the case, meditation and ascension should be the goal for all:

The first link posted has some basic benefits of getting into meditation. The following link is a few free pages about how to do the merkaba meditation (recreating your human lightbody):

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.interdimensionalhealinglight.com/merkabah-star-tetrahedron.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjU44iIzO7jAhUQFnwKHQtlAgYQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0svLr62SVCYtSMhnd2-rC7

I highly suggest giving this meditation a try. Here is a guided audio link on YT of the merkaba meditation:

youtu.be/81Kf3UBQ1g8

Its from the book "the ancient secrets of the flower of life part 2". The book also teaches spiritual anatomy of your 13 chakras, healing, psychic powers, how to cast out entities/demons from your energy field, how to reconnect to mother earth, the cosmos and your higher self, and talks about a few intergalactic conspiracies and the current great awakening!

Here is another very useful meditation called the unity breath. It goes hand in hand with merkaba meditation. It will allow you to tap into a stream of infinite healing love energy:

indigosun.com/old_files/SEPT1998/drunvalo.htm

And this is the guided audio YT link of this unity breath meditation:

youtu.be/jJmc2XP3Vmg

Wishing you all love and peace!

I've been waiting for it since I was 17. I know it is very soon and that we are already living in the tribulations, but how did you come up with 2024? And what do you reckon will happen in 5 years? I know WWIII will be over by then, so are you talking about the pole shifting? Fallen angels larping as ayys coming to deceive us? The antichristic NWO?

This stuff is top shelf retarded.
Well done.

Attached: Img-1567204984869.jpg (1271x655, 537K)

Attached: Img-1567320666267.jpg (1169x639, 251K)

hey thats race mixing fuck off

In pieces.

Attached: Img-1567320902863.jpg (720x407, 139K)

Attached: Img-1566591957581.jpg (1279x648, 577K)

Trump works with the aliens in the sky.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-22-12h29m49s797.png (640x360, 218K)

Based schitzo poster

Attached: Img-1566621771283.jpg (720x394, 119K)

Ready.
A reminder...ayys are fallen angels/demons, not extraterrestrials.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

Attached: that_s_no_moon_-_Google_Search_-_2015-03-26_06.44.27.png (455x257, 234K)

Attached: Img-1566762026185.jpg (1260x648, 474K)

Attached: Img-1566571632648.jpg (1246x648, 580K)

shamelessly mentally ill

go see a shrink

The crying of lot 49.
The rod and the ring.
2 triangles

Attached: Img-1566431523048.jpg (1257x648, 535K)

I think I accidently trapped a demon inside of me. Everytime I see a black person I say 'nigger' in my head.

thats the future of many boomers. I look at youtube conspiracy sphere right now and more and more people becoming insane flat earthers or something else religious and fanatical

Go rape some kids.

>yes goy
>go pay a jew to diagnose you and my brother to prescribe you expensive meds
>yessssssss yessssssssssssssss

You are not your body. It's just a shell brothers. Think of your shell as a vacation from the eternal drudgery of an immortal soul. In the absence of a way to restart your eternal experience, being born fresh and clean is the only way to temporarily experience what it's like to be new again.

Then you die, and you go back to being eternal. Make sure you have lots of white children, it's a long line to back on this ride.

Attached: 1338444579226.jpg (494x452, 63K)

>Couldn't sleep last night; thoughts kept returning to ffXV and the demons found therein; and the actions and nature of man.
>Can't stop thinking about the significance of "666".
>Realize the irony, that I played the game the first time taking doses of nuvigil and being up for 16-20 hours at a time..... later revealed that the name of the world was "insomnia"....

Attached: 1514192909290.jpg (630x737, 172K)

Rod and the ring.
Crying of lot 49.

Attached: Img-1567197398593.jpg (720x1069, 355K)

>Are you ready for apocalypse?
It never happens. I have given up already.

Attached: Img-1566937201611.jpg (1246x648, 384K)

Attached: Img-1566704757807.jpg (1255x635, 518K)

Attached: Img-1566691890139.jpg (1268x641, 492K)

Why did you rip that sun dome off so fast you children raping piles of dogshit?

Attached: Img-1566351923241.jpg (1275x648, 464K)

Time to turn off the computer user :^)

God's chosen people because you were passed over by some ghetto ass rock. Morons.

Go rape some kids.

Attached: Img-1564931284182.jpg (1268x633, 450K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzJ2xjeAY

Wouldn't you like to know?

Attached: rainbow_angel.jpg (587x425, 202K)

Attached: The Sun.png (2364x1202, 547K)

Cool. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1564160895431.jpg (720x720, 152K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-182633.png (1280x720, 762K)

This will happen only because rich boomer apocalypse masons will make it happen

It’s still manufactured you fucking nigger

There is no apocalypse, you quadruple nigger.

Attached: 20190901_102912.png (500x500, 266K)

What's with all the /x/ schizos lately?

I am a born again Christian, I have experienced a dramatic change in how I view sin since repenting of my sins, and felt the spirit of God within me.

However, so much of Christianity has fallen. The Catholic Church and their false idols and redemption through works, the Reformed church and their idea of salvation free from any of the laws of Moses. I have researched the fact that this world is the world of Satan, the Sun, the Snake, that all religions are corrupted by him. Still, God, and Christ has been my shield. And then I learned that Jesus Christ, the Jesus depicted in all the classical artwork, with his creepy satanic handsigns, his halo of the Sun, may not actually be the Messiah, but Satan's final trick. Yeshua, Jesus, Yesu. And the world of Christianity elevates this Christ to being God, not the son of God, actual God.

I still believe in the Father, and the Son. I believe in the redemption with his death, and that he is the intermediary between us and our Father. But i don't know what to call him. I have heard Yahshua, as in "Yahweh is salvation".

I am lost now. I don't feel the same connection to God. I don't know how to pray to my saviour. When I think of Christ I feel evil. I fully believe in the teachings of the one in the Bible, that he came to fulfill the Law, not remove it. But this channeling of energy to "Jesus" has shaken me to my core.

>not posting based Gorloj
What's wrong with you?

Attached: obr2504gorloj.jpg (1787x2574, 531K)

Holy shit this has more conflicting overcomplicated lore than anime. How much and which Manga series would i have to read to actually grasp any of this mess?

Attached: GameOver.png (390x302, 145K)

Just keep on thinking that.

Attached: image.png (600x450, 141K)

I just want to die but I am coward so I hope apocalypse will kill me

thought is was langley barf, but now I think it's coming out of the euro glow in the darks

The rod and the ring. Not UFOs.

The "elites" secret sun and it's little system coming in creates all sorts of crazy shapes in the sky. This is what's known as the rod and the ring.
It's also why an exclamation point exists. We were born into a satanic sun cult.

Attached: Img-1567349660655.jpg (720x875, 212K)

The rod and the ring.

Attached: Img-1567349720309.jpg (720x868, 255K)

Retard show us your flag

k

None of this even mentions the reptilians. Nice bait OP

You would of have to been dropped on your head as a child. Sorry but that’s the way it is.

For a second I thought I was reading a Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap label, then I remembered I was on my computer

All of them they actually broach some of these topics... Barefoot gen would be a good depiction of an apocalypse created by man... Dbz may be the deluvian timeline... They also sample from many myths and legend's manga really encapsulates human imagination better than (((Hollywood))) could ever

Actually... Dragonball's setting is kinda comfy now that i think about it, high tech without much of the information-dystopia and a sane emphasis on health and martial arts