Straight Pride Parades need to be BANNED

Its filled with literal schizo boomer conspiracy theorists ranting about Jews and how the Holocaust never happened.

twitter.com/sebishop99/status/1167818605800697862

Attached: schitzo boomer.jpg (591x809, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk
youtube.com/watch?v=RWyJa_xruKA
youtube.com/watch?v=3xPaWgzXbh4
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-son-reveals-the-true-agenda-behind-flooding-the-west-with-3rd-world-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is giving me deja vu, almost like a specific board on Jow Forums does the same thing...

This is now a redpilled boomer thread

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk

heterosexuality itself needs to be categorically banned and made legally punishable

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=RWyJa_xruKA

But then who will make the children?

Paranoid Rabbi?

Attached: 1557173262345.jpg (672x640, 106K)

lol dude has read too much Jow Forums

Your time is running short, kike.

*ethnically based exceptions may apply

What's the point of playing the same games as the fags?

Attached: NPH its afraid.jpg (1003x1024, 143K)

Attached: EDT26KaVAAIukp-.jpg (577x1024, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3xPaWgzXbh4

Shouldn't you be posting this retarded shit on plebbit, kike.

Attached: 4L_UhQ5ibiB.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

laboratories

Why are you anons anti-semitic? Any solid reason?

nice, i bet he posts in EDC threads

What synagogue does Davy attend?

Attached: Lipshitz.jpg (225x225, 9K)

based and cutlerypilled

Sounds pretty based

I hope you and your fellow AIDS ridden subhuman degenerate queer pedofaggots get burned alive for good. Like the good ol days. Verminous scum like you don't deserve to fucking live.

Attached: 4L_jJtwsBFh.png (500x500, 29K)

They should be banned because they are gay.

Because you kikes are nation wreaking parasitic subhumans, hebe.

Attached: 4L_sCB1F2eU.jpg (600x600, 86K)

I wish I had that much power

Attached: anne_frank03_small.jpg (300x310, 21K)

All things will end, and must end, including nations. Why does it matter who ends it? All that matters is it ending and whether or not it's a good ending.

>still picture, absolutely no evidence

Holocaust memorials are anti-european hate symbols and hate speech and need to be torn town. Furthermore, all books and media needs to be edited and cleansed of all reference to any sort of holocaust against jews to prevent any further hate against europeans

Attached: 1538159730237.jpg (750x896, 455K)

Because jews are a subversive force on society. They both consciously and unconsciously work against the interests of the white majority in the countries as part of their culture and identity.
It is in their interest for their host nations to be weak, divided, and morally confused. So, they have to go.

>“When the caffeine finally kicked in, Alex told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected.
>Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-son-reveals-the-true-agenda-behind-flooding-the-west-with-3rd-world-immigrants/

Attached: 1566072838962.jpg (657x625, 100K)

I wish you guys just asked us before you insidiously planned to end all nation states. maybe a vote on it. you know? basic requests like that?

Anti German you mean. Last time I checked pretty much the rest of Europe was fighting against them in WW2.

That is if, you guys finally decided that Italians are white.

Nope, they think you're nothing more than cattle that has no say and can be taken in any direction they want. Genocide is self-defence

A crusade doesn't happen because of a single person. No, it takes a bunch of greedy semi-jews to trick otherwise good hard working people to throw themselves at others.

You regular jews are just pulled along with your Zionist masters and act as the final meat-wall in case they fuck up with their vile plans.

Attached: feels good man.jpg (622x800, 405K)

I don't really have much contact with the rest of the Jewish cabal, but if I did I'd definitely your request if I did. It is a bit scummy to work in the shadows. Necessary sometimes though.

>man drops redpills
>ZOG pisses its pants.

Attached: 13A9B3D8-AD0F-4543-9FD7-57088730E38C.png (200x176, 61K)

Pretty much the mix of meme potential for some, making 1940's nazi larpers thinking they found a place they belong.

we're all the same to them, and the hideous memorials are everywhere..I bet there's more in america than germany

based boomer

Attached: 1529550140844.png (600x583, 178K)

Well. Knowing how Brits and murricans and even fucking Soviets fought against nazi Germany along with the Norwegian/french/czech/polish resistance, show me a j00 claiming all Europeans are evil I'll be on your side against that cunt.

You talk so nonchalantly about destroying the concept of nation-states (basically claiming "they'll go away anyway, what does it matter?"). And if this were 10 years ago, you'd be hiding the real effects of your policies by gaslighting and claiming "this won't effect nation states in any way, you're crazy." And then you wonder how people could be mad.

Look, I know you're probably just some random guy with no power. But do you understand that the people in power act the exact same way, in fact even worse?

nobody on this side of the world was interested in fighting with their own people until the japs were baited into attacking
>show me a jew claiming all Europeans are evil
jesus are you knew or something

Does he have a licence for open carrying that assault weapon in his pocket?

new*
there was an entire thread the other day full of twitter kikes going on and on about fuck all whites and kill them all

Attached: 1505693802477.png (1007x764, 389K)

Yeah, I understand it. Power corrupts and amplifies what's already in an individual, Jew or not. I'd be way worse with power too, I'll admit that too. People will lie in order to downplay the effects of their actions.

The Totally-Not-A-Falseflag Shalomberg-Goldstein Synagogue

Attached: nazi trickery.png (501x585, 93K)

Seems pretty based actually.

BASED David Here

David sounds based as fuck

Google

Absolute madlad

he's redpilled on the BPA in single use cutlery making everyone a faggot

THESE STRAIGHT WHITE MEN MUST BE STOPPED

Attached: j4X48d3.png (218x210, 33K)

Only black people should be allowed to have sex

All whites should be forced to wear chastity belts

Nice bait

WTF, based af, I love boomers now!

Is that a spoon in his pocket?

Damn looks like we redpilled Mr Lahey

straight pride world wide. We can´t have these faggots oppressing us.

I saw that this no bullshit YouTube guy is just another fat ugly low iq incel and I thought he was a Chad...

Hes not wrong

Attached: 1559560586395.jpg (852x1200, 51K)

"Have you ever heard the story of The Shit Parade?......"

get the fuck out of here you fucking queer ass prepubescent fucks

Fuck off Jow Forums and go watch waynes world or something duuude

Attached: 1566704949254.png (820x721, 61K)

Based boomer owns the Lugenpresse with FACTS and LOGIC

Maybe Boston isn't so bad after all.

(((convenient)))

God supports the straight parade.

"Alewife" is a red line station

Boomerwaffen

There was a lot of hate for straights yesterday. It can’t be emphasized enough what a clown world. The newspaper is actually called the straight parade, people just walking down the street a perversion. The ones they were having sex, The gay pride, wholesome.

this was filmed at night, thats how bright this one glows

I mean, he’s not wrong.