Yet another celebrity is openly a PEDO

if you want to get some pussy, be an androgynous emo boy

but seriously why isn't she in jail and why is nobody talking about it, she even put #pedophilia on her post

Attached: 70e10771f2f491f4937ffbb8e0074e3d_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

here is proof, now deleted if you have the time

Attached: 9e8.png (600x3460, 1.6M)

who?

she has a kids show on netflix called...get this ...Twelve Forever

ah yes , these famale pedo rapists always look like your avrage femenist #metoo allsexual turbo pussy former male CNN worshippers

even i won't rape her
us sandniggers have standards

Attached: keksimus maximus.jpg (130x130, 5K)

Attached: alex jones.png (528x726, 525K)

>Vickerman
almonds activated

yikes

It's good to finally see pedophiles standing up for their rights. So progressive and brave!

it's good to see a nigger faggot be a nigger faggot on Jow Forums

exactly

this is her at 33 years, she really hit the wall

Attached: gettyimages-865394482-612x612.jpg (612x477, 29K)

>Vickerman

Attached: 1FA4961D-C073-4B64-A0C4-1AA1A73104A9.jpg (577x419, 102K)

only against blue pilled niggers and cunts

NICE

Kek

Definitely an attempt to push the pedo envelope

no idea who that is, she does look q. alot like Katy Perry desu

like pottery

Attached: 1564199898948.jpg (904x735, 78K)

>14yo
>pedo
ffs you incels have no fucking clue what pedo is. You waste your time chasing some libtards stuck in teenager mentality, instead of looking for real pedos who rape and kill CHILDREN.
11+ is not a fucking child, get that to your thick skull.

>14
Not a pedo unless the kid was prepubescent.

yes that means i can legally rape you bcz you obviously sound like an edgy teen

The rate at which pedos kill children is no higher than the rate for non-pedos.

>low IQ incel "logic"
If something isn't "A" it does NOT mean it is "B", you absolute dumb faggot incel.
Don't post if you can't comprehend simple English and logik. M'kay?

Even if that's true, it is no comfort considering all the energy that goes into keeping real pedophiles away from potential victims.

infinity chan needs to be unbanned quickly, I don't like you migrants

Because it's time. They are caught and they know the best defense is just to come out of the closet and exploit public 'sympathy' for their mental illness.

Child murderers are fringe extreme cases in every demographic. Providing mental health care to troubled individuals is perhaps the best way to prevent it.

I'm a pedophile but I would never even consider the possibility of killing a child. The thought of it makes me shudder with revulsion.

Why?

That we know of. Seems to me they have ways of making these victims disappear.

Trying to normalize what's about to come out about most all of the politicians in power world wide

Don't blame infinity, these pedo retards are all yours.

>12 y/o edgy boi from reddit says you can fuck 12 y/o in hopes that some attractive pedo woman will have sex with him
>try and show him that pedo women who are attractive are some non-existing minority (like 0.1 of all pedos)
>calls me the retarded incel, incel by defenition is a person who can't get pussy,i've got pussy before but it doesn't matter this board is political board not "calling someone an incel" simulator
>says my english is trash bcz i use "bcz" instead of "because" , literal reddit tier

I could write the articles now.

>your rulers are pedoscum
>they got sucked into an exploitative system of power and are the 'real victims'.
>all the snuff an cannibal stuff is viscous 'deep fakes' produced by a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Just a tinfoil, But there is a gigantic push for this considering they they changed child abuser here too "pedosexual"

They will bring it in with the upcoming NWO, Jews will put their legal age of 12 for girls, and 13 for boys because that is how it is in their laws, But ofcourse since they want children to vote, and have a big push for them being seen as "mature" they will say (((science))) has a new breakthrough with age etc.

>proud to be pedophile
your kind can get the rope, even the sick bastards in the dark web know that they're sick bastards and not proud of it

being proud of such sick fetish is like being proud to be a faggot......uhh hey why does this seem fimiliar ?

Attached: i've seen this one it's a classic.jpg (300x168, 6K)

spotted the pedo motherfucker.
show your flag

When i was 14 i was having sex with a 26 year old woman. Its not pedophilia you fucking puritanical americans. Teenagers are not children, specially not after puberty.

>You were merely hit by the wall. I was born in the wall, forged by it.

And if it were a 26 year old man you'd be faggified by now. Is that fair to do to a kid?

>implying there arent person to person laws south of the north american border.

pablo that woman could've been arrested if it wasn't for the police being busy elsewhere trying to investigate why was the pizza shop hiding 9 assault rifles under the counter

>can't answer a simple question
you're a stupid nigger