Redpill me on Putin

Is he based or a kike puppet?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2017-07-08).jpg (903x1155, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G7UZYFK9
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is BASED as fuck! As long as he is in charge Russia and Russians are safe! A true leader of men!

Don’t forget though that he will punch you first, cause he said if the fight is inevitable you should punch first.

Read Dugin and then you will understand why he is very dangerous to our very existence.

When asked how to deal with hot weather he said drink hot tea. Ask me anything that bothers you, I will give you Putin tough style answer.

He is a based kike puppet. Russians are eternal opportunists.

You cant be openly against kikes unless you want th kikes to unleash their dogs on you.

Attached: 1545230587049.png (897x772, 177K)

>t. merkel

pastebin.com/G7UZYFK9

That is rich coming from a kraut. Germans are more subhuman then Russians

They hate germans for how you treat them in Germany by forcing them to work as hard as you. Russians are not suposed to be like germans, they neeed some vodka time.

Putin would say to you, don’t say shit about germans, they buy my gas, I worked there during my time in KGB, they are good people. Now drink that tea.

answer OP question

Both deserve to be genocided anyway

Mrs Clinton once said that Putin was scared as fuck when shown videos of Muammar Gaddafi being caught by angry people, then beaten up by them.

Putin pushed thru a law that forbid asking questions about the holoHOAX, so what do you think?

I am pretty sure that Putins portrait is hanging somewhere in CIA office, cause russians are our partners now.

Hacksaw Jim Dugin said that?

He is boring autocratic-populist fag without any political views, fuck him. Not great not terrible,

(((You))) are a (((memeflag))) and it shows. The US and Russia are not cooperating, stop watching The Fake News Network

>Implying he would have commit a political suicide.
This is a kike's world.

Attached: ce3a861f3a848ecd7da221dcfb026deb.jpg (365x363, 27K)

Thug, nothing more.

Officially not cooperating of course, but backchannels and CIA are probably. Just my opinion guys, from analysis of open news. Russia buys 3 bln worth of military tech from US defense companies. Again forbes article, just connecting dots. Not judging, maybe CIA cooperating with Russia is good for the ... World? Themselves? CIA agent pensions?

Russia and the United States' elites have more in common than ever. It's no wonder both countries pretend to fight each other but really have the same objective of dominating Eurasia.

Hes allowing tens of millions of muslims into Russia.
>inb4 64D chess

He has based social policies, but economically he's just a capitalistic, oligarch and faggot.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

Countering China as an example. Again let them do whatever they want, just hope they will clean post soviet countries from russian gang bikers.

In five years he will be done. He's too old now. You can watch his interviews and speeches, he just doesn't give a fuck anymore, he's tired of this clown fiesta that is called politics.

Attached: 1543876416017.jpg (864x9934, 2.89M)

Does russia find itself encmbered with riotous blacks and progressives who want to pretend it's somehow our failing if we don't accept them?

Didn’t he kick out the Rothschild banking system?

He is a literal glownigger, became US spy in 90s.

Why is his face melting?

> implaen real putin exists
Putin is a political trademark. The original one is long dead and his doppelgangers are used to take his place any time the previous one dies.
Extra Baudriyard points: the original Putin never existed. There have always been several interchangeable Putins attending different events simultaneously.

When Putin 'dies' that will only mean that the elite have found a suitable replacement program.