Hey Jow Forums, am I contributing to society by marrying a girl like her?

Imagine a girl, age 30, from a remote village in the mountains. Spent her life there. Most young men the village away in West Europe. Posibil she is a virgin. Couldn't bring myself to ask her based on how shy she is. Very traditional gender roles in the direction "of course a woman should cook and clean" and "the man us the head of the house he has the final say". Wants many children. Goes to church every Sunday. Knows how to work the land and take care of domesticated animals. Has 100% killed chickens many times to make her soup.

She has shown interest in me. I have only been with degenerate girls so far. I don't know why the mix feelings. Based on her short bio she is a good choice, right?

Attached: FB_IMG_1567335960686.jpg (1038x1043, 147K)

Yes user. Yes.

Sound good on the surface, apart from the Semitic mind parasite but...
>I don't know why the mix feelings
If you just don't fancy her much, don't marry her, there should be passion there for success.

Don't let her go,

I'm in a simillar boat, I'm my case she is not a virgin but can cook, clean and wants 10 kids.

I worked with her for two weeks in a place. That's how I meet her. And every time out eyes would meet she would shy away like she was thinking something naughty... but in an innocent kind of way. My dick would get hard from that. I do see the potential for passion. I guess the mixed feelings come from thinking some nasty things will never happen. Anal is off the table I'm sure. Maybe even oral. No chance of facefucking her... maybe the mixed feelings are the parasite knowing it would die in a relationship with a girl like her.

I'm not saying mine is a virgin. It's just a maybe. If she is not a virgin she most likely had a very low number of partners.

yeah you are a lucky guy is you end up with her, mine is a liberal but I reckon I can knock some sense into her.

>I don't know why the mix feelings
You might be looking for someone with more intellect perhaps.

you are asian.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

>You might be looking for someone with more intellect perhaps

100% not this.

Memeflag. Ignored.

you turkish mongoloid subhuman mutt.

Attached: sintiromani.png (788x596, 160K)

Look at your 23andme tests.

Attached: ftw.png (928x713, 187K)

>marrying a romanian woman
Yikes

I have ignored your pic and post memeflag. Apreciate the free bump, thx.

>Posibil she is a virgin

Attached: 1567284558810.gif (1200x900, 374K)

go on and git you filthy yid

The mixed feelings come from your subconscious doubt that this is a real person. Trust your gut until you can confirm otherwise. This type of girl is a man's ideal of a woman, but hardly exists in the real world nowadays

Woman are the same regardless of country. But the ultra traditional ones have an interesting mind set.

Fucking based. I can only encourage this. You will be a lot of happier with this type of girl then some washed up whore from the city.

No they arent I can promise you that, if you have ever left the country you would know how bad and whorish romanian women are.

On a shallow level, I have dated prettier than her... on a deeper level my gut tells me this one will micro dose happiness day-long with small gestures. user... part of me is scared of the possibility of a happy life.

I don't know if it makes sense. It shouldn't.

Some, sure. I've been abroad for years. Fucked Romanian girls in brothels in Germany. I know exactly what you're saying. It's just silly to box them all together because of that.

By choosing to be Romanian, no, you're not. Suicide yourself, gypsy.

Very constructive point. I'll take that into consideration. Have a nice day user.

>age 30

Did you want to have children??!??!? Because she's a bit too old you get one good healthy kid MAYBE from a girl that age.

Retard listen to me for your own sake and for whatever shitty future this nation has dont marry a romanian woman and I am not telling you because of some incel rage shit I am telling you this because there are far and I mean far better women, try finding a slovakian girl since you can find a few traveling trough the country especially if you live in Transylvania and marry her.Or try finding a croat or austrian girl even though you will not find them visiting the country so you will have to go to the source.Avoid marrying a romanian woman at all costs friend.

See

Why are you exposing her here? She's probably not a virgin, but go for it.

At 30 they are still fertile and capable of delivering healthy children.

you could get more than one healthy kid.

That's a man and you all fell for it.

Damn /pol has gone full hurrrr durrrr lately.

I was thinking 3 kids. I am aware of this and know I can't waste time.

Sorry to read in-between the lines that you had some bad examples of women in your life. You can roll a shit tier woman in any country. Your argument is silly. Apreciate the misguided concern.

I am telling you this because its not all women its a romanian thing they like russian women in this regard, find a central slav or germanic chick and you will understand how big the difference is.

Once you're married you call the shots. Invite one of her brothers to help you spitroast her.

My only concern is how fertile is she at 30. That is kinda old for a woman.

He said "like her" not that it is her..
Read monkey.

Attached: 1566848267798.jpg (800x491, 89K)

OP here, got home. Posting from my PC now. Look dude, again, you're generalizing. Women are easy to mould. Like this user just said:

>mine is a liberal but I reckon I can knock some sense into her.

She seams the type that enables traditional male roles. Not the liberal kind that tries to be bossy and wants to stop "toxic masculinity".
Also, I think the idea of having sex outside her race disgusts her.

it's a trap bro

My counter argument to that is where and how she lived so far.

Think only self grown vegetables. Meat for animals her family has and from hunters that frequently hunt deer and wild pigs. Fresh air, always active. Fresh unpolluted water source.

My great-grandmother lived to 99 in a similar setting.

Why do you say that Pishta?

>FB_IMG_1567335960686.jpg

That still seems from a normal woman he knows. Or stalked.

These girls..... YES!!

Attached: 2015-world-fitness-awards.jpg (900x599, 204K)

>she

Attached: 1542458362848.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Had a similar experience, but in city. Came really close to this trad girl. Very beautiful and smart, but very religious. Made me go to church with her and read religious books. The whole religion part wasn't for me so eventually I cut ties. Looking back, glad I did.

Lmao
Check if she has a pee pee Nicolaescu!

They look like beef jerky.

Go for it.

>already 30
>lots of children

ehh...biology doesn't work that way

You forgot the memeflag. I think she is good for 3 kids.

>FB_IMG_1567335960686.jpg
I worked HR in and place she tried out. Wasn't for her, but it did give me 1 month to get to know her. We are friends on jewbook, that was very observant of you.

No they arent cultural elements and being whores cant be changed.

Don't put babies in 30 year old.

If you’re into her the go for it. I’d at least give her a chance. No need to decide now. Try to go on a couple of dates with her and see where things go from there.

do it retard

>30

Surely she has a younger sister of the same disposition.

That is possible.