Aus/pol - Late night edition

~= IT'S THE KIKES =~

It was the JEWS who implemented the Race Discrimination Act of 1975 by means of subterfuge
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

It was the JEWS who lobbied the government to implement 18C and it was the JEWS who prevented it's repeal
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

It's the JEWS lobbying for an increased refugee intake and ultimately responsible for the Sudanese crime wave
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

It's the JEWS who are pushing a big Australia and even more unassimilable refugees
>theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia

It's the JEWS making a bunch of money off property development while pushing mass immigration to drive it
>macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/

It's the JEWS pushing left wing ideas in influential left wing periodicals
>thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920

It was the JEWS who represented Eddie Mabo and gave away 10% of Australia to the Abos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan

It's the JEWS running the anti-white ABC
>judas.watch/James_Spigelman

Malcolm Fraser exposing Jewish power in Australia and saying they deliberately bombed the USS Liberty
>jewishnews.net.au/mad-claims-from-former-pm/34980

If you're an Australian Jow Forumsack, reading this is mandatory if you want to have any idea what's going on at all
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/13/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

Attached: 1551683707900.png (800x800, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9now.com.au/today/2017/clip-cj6q74iuy002l0ho6qmev94us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 8DFC8DFC-6214-4C75-974D-6D6E47C7E0F0.jpg (640x408, 78K)

Attached: Australia in a nutshell.gif (320x180, 2.63M)

Have anons placed an order for that Speedline cat B rifle yet?

Nah but preordered a Adler slide the other day

the Verney Carron?
I know someone with one, really nice gun to shoot

the jew fears the tradie
fuck i wish i was this guy

Attached: chad-tradie.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

That headspin movie is insanely dangerous.

Who?

>the jew fears the tradie
This is why Kikes push anti bogan propaganda in Australian cities.

Need to get my gun license first.

i dunno i just googled aussie tradie

9now.com.au/today/2017/clip-cj6q74iuy002l0ho6qmev94us

>self-employed
Is there anything a Jew wants more? Self-employed in YouTube, Google, Apple, self-employed when being responsible for anything you eat or take any kind of pills, no government or government in bed with market. Self-employed, the ultimate Jew wet dream, where individuals go bankrupt each year by 100000 and need more loans.

why does the anz server only play tier 5?
stat padding?
cuz the bots?

I wonder if the greens realize that all it would probably take to convert it to true semi auto is to remove the stop and go lever mechanism. Based frogs.

that makes no one want to be a tradie so then they can make big bucks

yeah they did it all in about 40-50 years pretty impressive played us like a piano

I wonder if greens realise how fucking easy it is to buy unregistered guns?
As someone with at least a few connections i could buy a pistol or a sub machine gun for under $1000 tomorrow.

I will admit. ammo is expensive and or hard to get but still.

All it takes is some sketchy machinist to fire up the lathe.

How many normalfags actually have those connections? Also even if you buy an illegal gat, getting ammo for it and practicing with it without anyone calling 000 would be difficult.

Nope. The lever is an essential part of the trigger mechanism, it needs to be reset each time.
>not really much slower than a semi anyway if youre actually re-aiming between the recoil of each shot (as opposed to just spraying).

Most people who ride motorcycles have those connections.
You should buy a motorcycle user.

Attached: wheelie feelies.jpg (900x900, 118K)

Jews fear big non-American companies, big unions, big collectives, big governments, big non-privatized armies. Jew doesn't fears you individual plumber ass.
Facebook, Google, Apple, YouTube got unlimited cheap labor who don't even have contract with their companies, who work purely based on self-employment and wet wish they will sell their programs, which rarely happens, but all programs are basically property of those companies, you use their technology, they grow at your trial/error expense. The biggest capitalistic scam is is having unlimited labor to do experimentation of trial and error, that costs a lot of money if you sponsor this yourself, but they have dreamers who want to become Bill Gates who produce a lot of trial and error, which big corporations can filter and use some of it, not only that, your gay ass blog discussing it already filtered it.

Could probably be done with a custom or a machined original trigger. Not that I'm suggesting anyone did it, I am a law abiding pacifist.
I don't want to crash into a truck or be associated with bikies since it might negatively affect my next police check.

heaps of people would know someone who knows someone i do but i haven't been mates with them for years so it'd be gay asking them and even if they wanted to help i cbf shelling out $10k for some shitty old revolver or whatever so there'd be quite a lot of hurdles to jump over

You sound like the kind of person who would call Ulysses a gang.

Attached: rossi look.jpg (1024x696, 82K)

But user, shitty revolvers are kino.

I don't even know what that is. I am a spoiled aussie upper middle class kid.

Nah. Trigger mechs are too complicated for that.
>easier to shedbuild a Luty or Owen/sten from Bunnings parts and an old barrel
Sad so many post96 kids dont have enough experience with real guns

>big governments, big non-privatized armies.
bs they love big government it's huge
er no the army is basically privatised, fighting for big corp

> Jew doesn't fears you individual plumber ass.
maybe not in the long run, but they do now, if all the tradies got shitskinned, that's a lot of muscle, proper strong muscle not roid poser muscle, and tradie know how that would become very angry

im not a tradie btw i just wish i was one sometimes

paying $10k for something that costs $500 in the states that would hurt

Big government? You have smallest government possible, like USA, where handful of people decide. Lobbying into government means you practically have no central elected government, since then it's market, run by market government. You vote for nothing. If they get money to decide then they don't decide themselves, but money providers do and those are the government of Australia. Question is how little do these people actually decide, since they always do what their political party wants, even if they are against it and their political party has sponsors or agenda of some kind.

Who else (((waging))) tomorrow?
>"How was your weekend? Get hammered?"
>"Stacey's last day is tomorrow, can you chip in $5 for the cake?"
>"Looks like someone's got a case of the Monday's"

Attached: every day we drift further from His grace.webm (360x360, 2.39M)

>late night
But it's only 8am

local. state, federal, plus nanny state and everyone wanting to ban everything, it's huge

>fat women trying to victory dance
They don't even have energy for victory dance.

Local state is execution, not decision, those are secretaries. Government is only decisions. You aren't governing if you don't decide. If you have trillion dollar secretaries or trillion dollar cookies as a company boss, that doesn't makes you any bigger government, you just have more employed to do your bidding, government is still only the boss.

Jimmy Fukken Strings?

Attached: City people.jpg (891x960, 194K)

Where's the best place to meet them?

>how do you do fellow bikers

Do you anglofags talk like an episode from the office?

>You have smallest government possible, like USA,
Ruskie you're either drunk or you know absolutely fucking nothing about Australia, in which case fuck off we're full.

Public sector of political party A,B,C isn't government, that's just public sector. Private sector of company A,B,C isn't government either, but those who decide who are bosses and those who give money in banks are market government.

bump for neets
u all in bed?
I the only cunt that takes this part of the year off work?

yes cunt

Got red pills on jewish media/banking dominance in aus?

Should superior Chinese officially take over Australia to save her from muttland zog rape?

Attached: AustraliaSpecialAdministrationRegion.jpg (1140x700, 126K)

A lathe? I think you're overcomplicating things.

Attached: pipeshot.gif (294x233, 2.4M)

>pic related
Lads here blame the boomers for the state of the nation. What they should be blaming is the pack of cunts that sat in that room for the last 70 years. They're the cunts that LEGISLATED the downfall of this country.

Attached: 1561102828146.jpg (2896x1944, 2.53M)

>your pic related -> Australian Parliament.
Lads here blame the boomers for the state of the nation. What they should be blaming is the pack of cunts that sat in that room for the last 70 years. They're the cunts that LEGISLATED the downfall of this country.
My pic related demonstrates that clearly.
Thanks to cunts the likes of Turnbull.

Attached: 1564717660214.jpg (960x720, 103K)

Are any good Australian nationalist podcasts still up? The excellent Convict Report and The Absolute State of Melbourne went down after the mosque prank and I haven't been able to find a dingo podcast since.

Attached: Eugene von Guerard (1811-1901) Mr Clark's Station, Deep Creek, near Keilor, Victoria - Oil on C (3000x1650, 3.38M)