Do you ever question your own political ideologies...

Do you ever question your own political ideologies? Many arguments posted here actually push me in the opposite direction of the argument because of how stupid or poorly thought out it is revealed to be. This in turn has made me question further aspects of what I know to be true...

Attached: nuclear-targets-vesti-nedeli-800x450.jpg (800x450, 59K)

if you want to learn anything on this board I would encourage you to take the Socratic approach. Ask innocent questions and allow people to explain themselves rather than trying to battle them in debate.

>t our new batch of soft headed jannies think this is a quality thread

>Ask innocent questions and allow people to explain themselves
That's the problem, their explanation more often than not turns out to be complete garbage.

More politics than a picture of the las vegas comped dude posted for the hundred billionth time.

that's the whole point. You're fishing for good responses in an ocean of piss. You know those images you see, where someone took a screen shot of a particularly profound post? That's what you're hoping for when you try to provoke discussion.

None has ever swayed me in political views since they were perfect from the start

All the time. When I was young, I was Republican. When I hit my 20's I became a Libertarian as I believed (and still do) that Constitutional Jeffersonian style government is the Highest form of Governance that one can aspire to.

But now in my late 30's I realize that the nigs, shitskins, etc. are flat out, not smart enough to understand or maintain a libertarian society. So now I am looking for something else that will cleanse us of these parasites so that we can get back to building an appropriate future for the good people of the world who actually give a damn about furthering our species to new heights, instead of being drug through the mud by 3rd world savages.

Attached: 1567180080517.jpg (550x462, 56K)

It makes sense, but the good responses are fewer and fewer.

Like look at this guy That's a pretty fuckin stupid thing to say, but I asked and wanted to know, so I guess here we are.

>the good responses are fewer and fewer.
this post hit too close to home

Attached: 1544998381611.jpg (480x953, 323K)

My response fits right in with your retarded thread

nice

Attached: 1556733685831.jpg (2048x1438, 683K)

It's completely true though!
Cue up:
>nigsdancingondesks.gif

Look at that. You are here.

Now imagine trying to teach those literal pavement apes about Thomas Jefferson, Bill of Rights, etc.

Imagine the shock when they smart off to you some shite about "Slave owners, reparations, bix nood"

Oh but we're alllll eeeequal right? I hate this place. I hate what it's become. We could be basking in the warm glow of a Technological Renaissance, but nay... we have to sit around and talk about everyones' feefees micro-aggressions. Feels pretty hopeless. I suspect this is how the average German felt, right before Hitler took power.

Some things I would have done differently: >Screw the whole conquering other nations shit. Bad idea that only gets other other countries on your ass.
>Deport all niggers, spics, and poos to their ancestral homelands. No need to kill them.
>Don't get into the weeds about racial purity. High functioning mutts and Asians are fine so long as they are contributing to society in a meaningful way.
>Our best and brightest need to cease their faggotry at once. No more brainpower needs to be spent designing the next 8K UHD TV. Those are engineers and designers that should be pooling their intelligence to design and build space craft and planetary colonies. We are grossly misusing the talent that we have!

We must do better than this. In the heart of every redpilled person, we know this to be true.
/rant

Attached: 1_2HO5u94CyRrzofuk3S5JDQ.png (1500x970, 857K)

that is one gay fucking picture
>back to plebbit

Not an argument.

Want another gay picture? Here, I got plenty more where that came from!

Attached: 1541831570104.jpg (256x256, 20K)

Then ask about the explanation
No the point is tunneling till they can see that they don't know what they are talking about, not to find thier wisdom.

Attached: 1536032941944.png (213x237, 8K)

Read books. Read Evola, Serrano, Mein Kampf, anything that tickles you. Jow Forums has become complete garbage and most people here are shills, nonwhite or low IQ anyway.

>Many arguments posted here actually push me in the opposite direction of the argument because of how stupid or poorly thought out it is revealed to be
That is why I ended up here. I mean, 6 million with no bodies or ashes or anything? Come on! The you find guys like Ernst Zundel and it just seals the deal. But WHY would they lie about something like that? For what purpose? Kalergi. That is why.

Attached: fakegaschamber.jpg (495x640, 127K)

But is it wrong

So what is your question OP?

He asked it in his post. Look again.

>I realize that the nigs, shitskins, etc. are flat out, not smart enough to understand or maintain a libertarian society. So now I am looking for something else that will cleanse us of these parasites so that we can get back to building an appropriate future for the good people of the world who actually give a damn about furthering our species to new heights, instead of being drug through the mud by 3rd world savages.
Well said user.

I read the thread. I’m wondering what kind of responses he wants. What is he expecting to be answered? OP made a thread to complain and then not ask what he is complaining about.