German elections general

Today elections are hold in the middle german states of Sachsen and Brandenburg.
They are important because its possible that the AfD will become the strongest party, which could force the other parties into very instable coalitions.

The main parties CDU and SPD are expected to loose between 5 and 10% each.

Newsticker:
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live199480358/Landtagswahl-Sachsen-Weit-hoehere-Wahlbeteiligung-bis-12-Uhr-Ticker.html

Attached: SachsenBB.png (862x1113, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wahlkreisprognose.de/prognose-saechsische-landtagswahlkreise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hope insa polls are not as inaccurate as last time in bavaria where the afd got few percent less then they predicted

The voter turnout has doubled compared to the last election which could indicate a strong vote for AfD.

Attached: 40000 Söhne der Stadt.jpg (1037x1381, 426K)

realistically tho the afd will probably not get the largest vote and they will form a kenia coalition and nothing will change. SAD

Some more polls regarding Sachsen

Attached: SachsenPolls.png (1094x798, 107K)

Some more polls regarding Brandenburg

Attached: Brandenburg Polls.png (1110x816, 108K)

If I get repeating digist, AfD wins..

What are the long term implications of the AfD taking parliament? How radically would immigration policy change and how soon?

>red and reder voters go to green

jesus why leftist always double down.

nothing will change the only purpose is to trigger leftist

how accurate are these polls?

wahlkreisprognose.de/prognose-saechsische-landtagswahlkreise.html

sad, but check mine

Attached: Miteinander vorher_nachher.png (977x986, 1.96M)

looks to me like CDU bled those voters.. but it could be more complex.
>CDU voters go RED
>RED voters go Green

none at all, its only a state election. While they can do something locally (like closing ankerzentren) policy is still given by federal government.

Also they don't have enough votes to govern alone, and by the looks of it, they probably make a rainbow coalition to just keep the afd out.
Also meaning they vote in 1-2 years again.

kek is a cück anyways.. fuck him and fuck digist. AfD wins.

oh lawd, did they label this as extreme right winged terror?

also, explain picture? what are the implications of black, white, red colours?

>black -> dark times
>white -> cold
>red -> blood will be spilled

nice.. they know diversity doesn't work.

It is a working strategy, and exactly the opposite of what the cuckservatives do, which is why they always lost

Since these are regional elections, they wont have much impact on the federal immigration policy. The important thing is, that middle germany is still mostly german, and the AfD is desperately needed to defend this until westgermany went completely to shit. We need middle germany as a base for germans to regroup and recover.

Attached: Evola.png (955x555, 448K)

its the old flag of the kaiserreich

Attached: Download (3).jpg (195x130, 4K)

>AfD would probably win if Linke didn’t exist
They’ve done it again. Well done jews.

AfD ain't gonna blow till 15%. Polls are just demoralizing propaganda for their "#1" and a boost of motivation for the other parties
>Oh no! Das Nazis are gona fin! I gotta fote forrr Herrr Merkel and her allys!

German flag in the 2. Reich the all white, strong, fertile, jew mobbing good old times. Causes screeching.

Attached: 09254FCF-E5B8-4716-B3AF-240C7877988D.png (1230x890, 190K)

It is the flag of the german Kaiserreich. It was some multicultral propaganda thing and some based boys painted it over.

Attached: 1493250412692.gif (382x217, 2.78M)

looks more aesthetic than your current flag.
>black
>red
>gold(berg)

So, basically, they will use a coalition like in Switzerland, the superior democracy, which is always in every way better than Germany, Italy and France.

Problem runs much deeper than mere colors ...

Attached: schland.jpg (1280x587, 97K)

exactly

If all parties gang up on AfD, the people will see this as a new SED-Einheitspatei.

>what are the implications of black, white, red colours

the only flag when germans were friends with mehmets

Attached: enemies of europe.jpg (538x344, 31K)

Wer in diesen Zeiten noch SPD oder CDU wählt verdient es trocken in den Arsch gefickt zu werden

Attached: 1566906388847.jpg (720x540, 44K)

>he thinks all the normies who haven't changed their mind by 2019 will ever change their mind
wow extreme optimism

Oh man, I've never noticed how bad right actually looks.

This is no eagle anymore, this is a fucking chicken.

Literally thought the 2nd pic was the other side for a second, im so retarded kek

that's one thicc boi

was soll der Schwachsinn ?
Wir alle wissen es wird ROT ROT GRÜN oder ROT GRÜN SCHWARZ geben und nix wird sich ändern nix wird besser und die Niggerflutung wird weitergehen

it's a fat chicken.
a thiccen mcnugget

Oh nein Hans, warum so düster?

It is a slow process. Things get will get worse and worse for the normies, while the right becomes normal through structural work like einprozent, zukunft heimat and so on

Attached: CanARobot.jpg (735x1179, 128K)

I'm just realistic

the current system feels exactly like hating school but still having to go there for 5 more years before you can leave

go be a leaf somewhere else
Fatalistischer Nuttensohn, wenn die Dinge so schlimm stehen, warum redest du dann hier scheiße anstatt jede Sekunde deines Daseins an der rechten Wende zu arbeiten

Attached: NotAllChambers.jpg (1273x1000, 248K)

I find it a huge success that AfD gets over 20%. Now the projections are close to 30%. That's the right direction pham...

not looking great so far

voters in big cities are UP which means green commies gaining
in my small town the numbers are way down and lots of old people- CDU gaining

it's basically over

Yeah, a mentally retarded chicken ... may still make a decent soup though.

Attached: chicks_dig_dat.jpg (900x599, 198K)

Looks tasty. Don’t you dare fuck this up, Hans. It’s all i’m asking of you after all the things you did to us

Don't bother Germany is fucked, organised peoples army is the only thing that will save west.

nothing matters, the other parties could build a coaltion against the AFD

>The voter turnout has doubled compared to the last election which could indicate a strong vote for AfD
Or soja cucks in nanny jobs stealing or manipulating hundreds of extra votes from senile people who usually never nother anymore again

Greens and commies vote anyway, could also be the workers in Leipzig and Dresden who are responsible for the strong turnout

>a thiccen mcnugget

Kek! :DD

Attached: this_guy.gif (360x240, 2.6M)

Isn't it odd that a party called alternate for Germany is rising up 80 years after Germany previously unleashed their alternative for Europe

Attached: py8fp.jpg (850x1230, 268K)

>echten Wende zu arbeiten
Ja rechte Wende in einem System wo 75% der degenerierten Jugend unter 30 links bis linksradiale Antifadeppen sind und Alis Schwanz lutschen

Will Germans ever let go of the guilt...?

The answer is no, isn't it?

>Or soja cucks in nanny jobs stealing or manipulating hundreds of extra votes from senile people who usually never nother anymore again
Why don't you do the same, but trick them into voting AfD.

Old people are usually racist, it's not hard to convince them.

Ein weiterer Schritt Richtung Kalifat wird heute getätigt :)

Attached: germanistan.jpg (2928x2928, 357K)

S-sorry.

they already have - no reparations for Poland nor Greece

Here's another surprise Germany wants to unleash

Attached: 1559565118954.jpg (1200x900, 118K)

I am always confused about green parties... What are they? Eco parties or muslim parties?

Ja dann heul doch oder kys. Entweder man tut was oder man tut nichts.

Such a coalition will be instable, and can be blamed for everything

This "WW2 guilt" thing is a meme. The average Germans doesn't feel guilty because of the war. Some politicians maybe do, but that's it.

>CDU over 30%
Sachsen what the fuck

Attached: (...png (600x572, 220K)

They're commies who pretend to care about the environment.

>he can't deal with the fact that the afd will never rule germany and that the old system will remain for much longer
i know it's hard to accept reality, but reality doesn't care about your feelings

Eco-communists

Both. Makes no sense, does it? Well, that's lefty agenda and green party totalitarianism for you.
Save the planet while destroying our society.

that's the only funny thing : once Islam has won demographically they will annihilate all the red scum, all the leftists, Antifas and Trannies will hang or be thrown from high buildings. As a right winger it will be much easier to blend in the caliphate

Have you said your prayers, meditated on your wishes, performed your rituals, formulated strong convictions for the AfD to get 30% and 24% respectively? If not, there is still time and /x/ is at your service.

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x800, 257K)

>blending in as a real white German man into the brown masses

lmao good one

There are some plans of the UBS to fusion with the Deutsche Bank. Frankly, I don't see why, since Deutsche Bank only made scandal after scandal after scandal, and was involved in that cum ex laude chingchangchung tax money stealing scheme.
Stuff like that is what makes people hate the banks, and even the Swiss mistrust them now, in contrast to the memes of how we were proud bankers.

well I'm and oldfag and hopefully dead by then anyway but for Islam faith comes before skin

they want to bring in more people to destroy the environment while claiming they are earth first.

someone should teach those commies/fags about taqiyya.

>muslims throw fags of rooftops in their native countries
>muslims fight for LGBTQ rights in west
yep, totally makes sense.

Attached: Taqiyya.jpg (581x665, 70K)

>a politcal event of the future
>fact

Blind party loyalty, its cancer.

Attached: GPP.png (366x391, 13K)

I was looking for you

Attached: TGD.png (802x675, 221K)

I blame Biedenkopf

Attached: 1FA4961D-C073-4B64-A0C4-1AA1A73104A9.jpg (577x419, 102K)

getting politically indoctrinated early in your life also pozzes your brain

Attached: youngfag_educated_at_bdk.png (635x1234, 293K)

who is this?

>CDU over 30%
D-Deutschland er-erwache...

some zoomer in Berlin who is close to the nu-right (cryptotrotzkyist LARPers), he is in the baby frat from the gothia

geht heute was im thread oder seid ihr wieder langweilich wie sonst?

Attached: 1567172127315.jpg (1374x1245, 390K)

>left: healthy sense of self-respect
>right: the face you make when mom catches you masturbating

ist die Gothia nicht deutschnational?

Dw merkel the muslim already rigged the elections!

Is there an updated map on immigrant demographics based on regions (as small as possible ideally)?

Dresden and Leipzig report DOUBLE the Wahlbeteiligung than last time, which is not a good sign IMO. Big cities are generally leftist, they have massive numbers to offset the rural areas, and it's very easy to organize efforts to get people to the voting booths, like shuttle services (needless to say that it's usually the left that's good in organizing such efforts).
Let's not forget that even in the east, the majority votes for the Altparteienkartell, they are only RELATIVELY based. But hope dies last, let's see what comes of it.

AfD got fucked over by the missing candidates on the list. I think this will also cause a lot of people to vote for the AfD. Big cities are a lost cause anyway. We need higher voter turnout in rural ares to get in as many as possible into the parliament.

I think pollsters learned from 2016 and are now overestimating the right-wing. Serves two purposes, first it mobilizes the left ("vote against fascism") and second it helps the narrative of "the right-wing failed expectations". Have seen it time and time again now, with the only exception being communal elections Italy.

good luck bros

Attached: majority of jews.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I mean if the conservatives convert or become cryptos (practicing Christianity in secret), they will be fine, otherwise they're fucked.

That is a really good webm.

No, greens and commies usually don't vote, they don't care or even "refuse to legitimize the capitalist oppression". But now they are mobilized to "defeat fascism" etc., and the Greens are energized to "save the climate".
Hate to to be a party pooper, but it's illusory to deny the leftist efforts. See the EU election, they make this "a statement for a free and open society", and braindead normies are gobbling up this propaganda because it enables them to larp as resistance fighters (when they are just establishment puppets).

Thank the utter retards in the AfD who can't keep their mouths shut. One babbled last week that they'd need another terror attack TO THE MEDIA. One of the main effects of the ostracization campaign to vilify all AfD members is that a lot of competent people are being made afraid to join them, so there's a higher amount of spergs and retards in public positions, further alienating the normies.

Saved! :D

Attached: time_to_fap.gif (284x211, 1.98M)

kek

imagine you're so cucked you're too afraid to vote for a zionist party which is used as a stepping stone to more radical change anyway (and will be dismissed asap)

Attached: 1552859576168.jpg (500x625, 97K)

>One babbled last week that they'd need another terror attack TO THE MEDIA.
to add onto that, there are SO MANY boomers who say shit like "we need another (world) war" - and i agree, are you saying they're cucking out?

Attached: 1559711295008.jpg (328x219, 19K)

I worked in an international science institute over here. French and a German co-wrokers shared a flat. The German didn't want to buy red furniture (they already had white and black pieces) as it would be the same as the Nazi flag. The guilt is real.

Another German I worked with was all "refugees welcome"in 2016 and couldn't understand why me and the Polish guy were skeptical.