America subverted through athletics

Now in September, communities are going back to school. The first rites of fall in America includes High School football games. Team sports are great was to develop young adults. Unfortunately, when you include NIGGERS into that equation, you get a society-destroying cancer that celebrates selfishness, thuggery and ignorance.

Inserting niggers into schools for the simple desire to chase a ball ooga booga style, destroys our learning institutions.
This week normies all over the US will be sperging out to their favorite NiggerFeetsball as the pro and college teams begin playing in big games.
The biggest redpill they can swallow is being confronted with ENDING high school athletics in America, or at least presenting them with concept of niggers NOT being involved in team athletics.
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8
>Just WHAT would become of all those Tyrones without the masquerade of being a "student-athlete" (that can't read or write)?
>WHAT would all those Shaniqua mommas do when they baybays are without the 1 of 2 career options (pro ball player or rap superstar) to "make it" in America?

Attached: wut.jpg (960x768, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNZPS3k5bfM
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
streamable.com/1wozj
youtube.com/watch?v=qU-j_XsPVMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Netflix "Last Chance U" (Season 3) a show for normies who want to satisfy sportsball drama or play out their benevolent "Blind Side" altruism to blacks.
The third 8-episode season just released that mimics the previous two seasons. The forced plot is always a "racist" white coach victimizing poor black males for their ability to chase a ball.
Like "Empire of Dust", this is an unintentional redpill suppository to normies because it highlights
> low IQ blacks struggling to even compose sentences
> these "student athletes" who struggle to attend class to earn 12 credit hours in a semester
> endless entitlement from blacks demanding endless opportunities by schools/team
> toxic impact on teachers and students by forcing these apes in the classroom (accentuates blacks don't belong in an academic milieu)
> every season has a darling player for roasties
> that "darling player" ALWAYS drops out and commits violent crime
youtube.com/watch?v=BNZPS3k5bfM

Attached: 1552812519549.jpg (1077x1077, 173K)

Imagine the smell

Yikes at the mugs on those cheerleaders! Yowza! Good thing they probably live in small town, USA where the men are just as ugly. Egads man!

Attached: 034.jpg (600x469, 61K)

The teenage pussy stench is the worst part of teaching highschool. The little sluts just don't know how to clean themselves. I like gross smells and jail bait as much as the next autistic user, but it's just too much. They should be kept home under supervision

>The teenage pussy stench is the worst part of teaching highschool.
just what in the fuck are you talking about, user?

Attached: 1547409285424.jpg (1920x1280, 1.2M)

Put your kids in literally any other sport besides basketball or football.

I just realized why I hate Pro football niggers and basketballl niggers I dont want to see those fucks anywhere especially glorified . Niggers are cancer. Browns and blacks are Destroying Western Civilization

Attached: 382jb1.jpg (800x453, 190K)

Out of these three pics, there is only one exceptionally attractive woman.
The chick in the red and white bikini bottoms.
That's it.

why are white women so fucking fat?

t. beta dyel boomer scared to compete with his ape brothers.

Google leucism. Existence secured. youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: leucistic child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

>I just realized
> I dont want to see those fucks anywhere especially glorified
now you're getting it

Attached: NigFL-Sea-Jax.webm (698x360, 1.03M)

>Niggers are cancer

Attached: NigFL-TB-NO.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

>I dont want to see those fucks anywhere

Attached: NigFL-Sea-NE.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

>Destroying Western Civilization

Attached: funwblacks235-sportsmanship-YouthFB.webm (480x270, 2.37M)

>fat?

Attached: 1565721164029.jpg (1200x796, 675K)

What a cute lil Irish kid

Why are mutt women so ugly

>Why are mutt women so ugly
because they're mutts

Attached: 1553723719002.jpg (375x345, 19K)

Keep your daughters out of soccer track and basketball. All niggers flirting with white girls

Women are attracted to athletes so this is impossible.

Nobody except boomers cares about sports.

My bro was student athlete with intensive STEM major.

Scholarships were given to those who majored in basket weaving and had all the time to train and practive and chill. None of them made it in sports or basket weaving.

Attached: 1556160497339.jpg (320x318, 24K)

Women dont care about sports but are attracted to athletes.

>None of them made it in sports or basket weaving.
what ?

Attached: julius-peppers-transcript.png (472x839, 49K)

Yet the same black athletes are fucking all the pretty white pussy you desire

You are jsut jealous that your dream girls would rather fuck athletic niggers than you.

The smell is fucking deadly, it can literally kill a rat.
Rotten eggs are a blessing compared the teenage pussy smell.

Attached: 1566920742162.gif (230x172, 1.37M)

Good video

From wikipedia

>The North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM) devotes much of their annual conference to research addressing the psychology behind a desire to view spectator sports, and how it might be leveraged to increase demand. Much of the research focuses on exploiting a need for vicarious achievement, and a desire within the spectator to project a public image through a declaration of team allegiance.

Spectator sports are literally for cucks and virtue signallers

>The little sluts just don't know how to clean themselves.
we're waiting........................

Attached: 1539018254614.jpg (582x600, 50K)

Games of all types as well as any sort of entertainment-seeking is all degeneracy regardless of the perceived whiteness of the activity. By placing these things above the Lord one engages in idolatry, assigning glory to earthly things -- glory which in reality should belong to the Lord, who is a jealous God.

And the cucks are here, with their appropriate flags.
>be he runs so fast and kicks the ball so well! what a stud

Just send your kids to a white school

Attached: 3587F868-A959-4217-B764-5FADD93522D5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

No these wild animals need to be seen as the savage criminal monsters they are not le athlete.

Or maybe don't live in a nigger-infested community.

>Just send your kids to a white school
>$20k / year
>not college
this is what niggers have done to society
and when you examine it
the only reason we continue to import niggers into the classroom (that they clearly have no capability for) is to run a ball

Attached: anm11.07 PM.png (837x661, 805K)

where is that?

This is fat.

It's going to end once the degenerate boomer fucks die out. Out of most millenials/genz I know no one cares about sports because most of us are too busy going to the gym and actually working on our own health rather than sitting behind a TV and eating nachos.

Hey, don't let your white slut daughters fuck whites and niggers, since you'll become a chink and pajeet country, better cherish their vaginas when it's still tight enough for their future masters.

Attached: EDWHvWVUwAU1AVO.jpg (2048x1536, 473K)

back in my day, cheerleaders were hot
wtf happened

wha...

>This is fat.

Attached: 1324041279906.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>It's going to end once the degenerate boomer fucks die out.
you're a retard

Attached: 1563241418026.jpg (600x800, 108K)

I'm a face guy, so it's a big yikes from me

Based & Redpilled

White thots do not turn me on. Its like looking at a piece of plastic.... i have no desire for white "women".

Attached: 1566262124352.jpg (614x767, 86K)

Not really, believe me sports are going to tank in the west eventually. Even channels like ESPN are getting raped quite hard.

>Last Chance U
The first season was a great documented example of niggers playing ball and being handed a diploma.
They had a handler who would wake them up, bring them pencils, and tell them what to write.

>White thots do not turn me on
thanks for letting us know you're a faggot

t.you're on an anonymous Hiberian Horticulture board virtual signalling your affinity for bug people.
> cope harder with your fucked up childhood

Attached: nnnnn.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>The first season was a great documented example of niggers playing ball and being handed a diploma.
>They had a handler who would wake them up, bring them pencils, and tell them what to write.

This last two seasons features a sheboon English teacher that regularly butchers the language and punctuates each scene she's in with monologues on oppressive white supremacy holding down the "black man"
Highly recommend NOT subscribing to Netflix but pirating this show to entertain yourself at endless nigger failures.

if you're still not redpilled on "race relations" in America and you're still enough of a faggot with a Netflix subscription, I highly recommend watching
> LAST CHANCE U
A 2-season series about a Junior College taking Division I football player rejects and provides them with academic remediation. It captures how much black men are coddled like infants to protect themselves from their own banal stupidity.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
The series producers clearly set out to make the old fat white coach be the evil master, but it only documents how ignorant and self-destructive niggers are at EVERY turn, deflecting any responsibility for their own predicament no matter how small. I highly recommend it.
The last season featured a "darling" player who ended up stabbing a guy to death a few months later.

Attached: nigga04.05 PM.png (680x617, 723K)

>you can fuck all the prime pussy you want and experience true love
>but you have to be a 80iq nigger

Texas

This. Sportsball is idol worship to occupy the goy.

I can't wait to crack open a cold one and catch the big game while my lily-white wife spends time with Tyrone

Studies show that athletic activity improves brain function. There should be more high school Athletics, not less. That said, participation should reflect the commitment to education.

>participation should reflect the commitment to education.

Attached: 1550441957514.jpg (1748x1756, 719K)

have sex incel

>t.

Attached: 1566835518613.png (137x346, 45K)

nice apartment neet

>apartment
Nah, I live in a house. A proper one mind you not one of the cvck sheds you have in burgerstan.

Attached: 1566841565314.jpg (680x378, 51K)

>Haitian-Japanese
How in the f-
The mother of this mutt needs to be tortured for fucking one of the most subhuman black breeds on earth.

Help. Help. Help. Help

impregnate, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck

impregnate, fuck, fuck

fuck, fuck, impregnate, impregnate, marry

fuck, impregnate, impregnate, impregnate, fuck

impregnate, fuck

Attached: 1560003392416.jpg (2212x1708, 393K)

R-Roastie!
have sex incel.

older girls: fuck, kill, fuck

>Reminder that if you watch sports you are a closet faggot at best or a cuck at worst, looking at all those black muscles ooh he's such a beast!

>Oh and another thing, you fall for bread and circuses which is the oldest low iq trick in the book

Good thread.

Fuck NOGBALL (literally any ball game at this point).

>Fuck NOGBALL

Attached: funwblacks237-sportsmanship-getback-coach.webm (474x340, 2.01M)

>A gypsy making fun of niggers,
What?

>attacking your coach
God niggers are stupid

Are you as big a dumbfuck as you sound in this stupid rant? If so, I hope you haven't reproduced, for the good of mankind.

>God niggers are stupid

Attached: funwblacks234-sportsmanship-YFB.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

Ireland no long becomes a particular place inhabitated by a particular people, it's a TEAM and anyone can join in.

Attached: 42the.jpg (620x353, 43K)

Attached: NigFL-Cinc-Jax.webm (492x360, 2.73M)

>Are you

Attached: NigFL-NYG-Car.webm (480x360, 1.89M)

You've obviously never fucked a vietnamese prostitute that had a yeast infection.... Worst $15 I ever spent... Normal legal aged teen snizz smells like almonds, what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: NigFL-SF-CHI.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

those are swedes 100%,
>OP, what are you trying ?

Attached: 1458679715892.jpg (2048x1536, 245K)

>>OP, what are you trying ?

Attached: supermodel-pose.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

This is nice

Attached: 69444507_10157087952479823_2025910106150928384_n.jpg (640x960, 50K)

The race that never invented a coherent language, never invented an alphabet, never invented the wheel, never evolved throughout the eons, aside from running from lions (why are nigger noses so wide? For more adequate airflow for blood circulation... yup, the same fucking concept as putting a bigger manifold on your chrysler 300 to get that extra 25 horsepower) never had to learn agriculture, or survive a european winter, just rape and pick bananas, for thousands upon thousands of years, and when another tribe elevates themselves, they cry racism because a completely different tribe that have big noses, told them whitey enslaved them and forced them to pick cotton.... therefore whitey's the devils, and every nigger deserves reperations, from white tax dollars, in a system designed by kikes, that perpetually keep the white working class enslaved as tax cattle until the end of time...

ok, i get it nigger.
You are jealous of the niggers who get to behave like psychos.

Attached: 1431874730615.gif (220x220, 800K)

>niggers who get to behave like psychos.

Attached: funwblacks236-sportsmanship-BB.webm (480x360, 1.52M)

>The race that never invented a coherent language, never invented an alphabet, never invented the wheel, never evolved throughout the eons, aside from running from lions (why are nigger noses so wide? For more adequate airflow for blood circulation... yup, the same fucking concept as putting a bigger manifold on your chrysler 300 to get that extra 25 horsepower) never had to learn agriculture, or survive a european winter, just rape and pick bananas, for thousands upon thousands of years, and when another tribe elevates themselves, they cry racism because a completely different tribe that have big noses, told them whitey enslaved them and forced them to pick cotton.

Attached: just-cant-help-it.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

>there was a cop already there
lel

They are tribal animals they would chimp out on non blacks even if the term racism was never invented by jews. Blacks also dont see themselves as human they think they are superior to nonblacks.

I'm supprised integration didn't cause a civil war. Really a missed opportunity. When will the invisible empire rise again.

>I'm supprised integration didn't cause a civil war.
it did
streamable.com/1wozj

Attached: 1566138987694.jpg (1280x853, 155K)

>wh*te nerd SEETHING blacks dominate at sports so he wants to ban them to make it fair
lamo

>*belch*

>When will the invisible empire rise again.
When you decide to stop jerking off and playing video games, you poofster, the future starts with you.

That one on the left is ripe. Plow now. In 2 years it’ll be the Hindenburg.

>blacks dominate at sports
heh.
The OP states this.
youtube.com/watch?v=qU-j_XsPVMk
the nigger species IS genetically designed to be a beast of burden.
It IS NOT capable of being a functioning member of western society, a scholar or an equal to huwhite people

Attached: 1511282520042.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

>blacks excel at physical capability
>asians and jews excel at academic capability
>wh*tes excel at overdosing
lol

Attached: DrugOverdoseDeathRaceUS.png (1224x939, 80K)

based

Attached: 20190831_095249.jpg (5312x2988, 3.75M)

Why did he let that monkey chump him out like that?

> attempts to btfo huwhites
> chooses statistics as his weapon
heh

Attached: Missouri_and_Schloppy_BTFO.png (1482x2112, 647K)