Balt/pol/

Threads designed to discuss regional politics(Finns invited as allways)

NEWS

ESTONIA
baltictimes.com/news_estonia/
LATVIA
baltictimes.com/news_latvia/
LITHUANIA
baltictimes.com/news_lithuania/
FINLAND
helsinkitimes.fi/

SONGS

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=4iGqsSKQLHw
LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=9kSmh_QVq5I
LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=h6NX5dhP-iw
FINLAND
youtube.com/watch?v=kd3hJ1LEKmk

Attached: kisspng-occupation-of-the-baltic-states-baltic-region-balt-tourisme-5ad807d2690cd3.55555361152410721 (900x1040, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7c0-kzFNqkU
youtube.com/watch?v=dGSGEs-1IhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BREAKING NEWS: Slavs.

Slavs what?

Please be tolerant

Attached: IMG_2311.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

Fuck Scatvia and most especially FUCK scatvians

What's up my niggers

Attached: 1538662256133.png (1378x904, 344K)

hi bros

Attached: 100% lithuanian.png (648x537, 754K)

Exactly.
Open borders for Israel.

Based.

kam kurt tokius thread'us jei jus visi nesuprantat lietuvių kalbą?

So guys what do you think of the anniversary of the Baltic way?

It is based.

Ayoooo

Attached: 1567028875382.jpg (760x1024, 906K)

2 months ago, we had a gay parade

color me surprised

Attached: 1452512523734.jpg (430x570, 80K)

At least it's not as degenerate in west, faggs here are somewhat afraid to go around half naked with dildos atached to their forehead.

Attached: 1567261163868.jpg (1280x750, 137K)

as in west*

>our faggots are based

Attached: 1563651650422.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: 1566214563029.png (412x438, 127K)

Well when you put it that way.......

post your cave

Attached: balt in a nutshell.jpg (634x473, 348K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7c0-kzFNqkU
>Anyone who is thinking of marrying Estonia are women at the top of beauty
youtube.com/watch?v=dGSGEs-1IhQ
>Estonia's rich country in Europe gives citizenship to anyone who wants it and even Arabs! Explanation of Presentation
Fucking fuming.

This is you

Attached: IMG_2308.png (698x500, 718K)

Attached: sdfgsd.png (768x602, 584K)

Holy fugging based!

Attached: kylppäri.jpg (640x480, 43K)

i have some question for you
once my bullet will be on your brain, what god you will choice? me or yahve?

Attached: Go be jew somewhere else.webm (352x640, 466K)

We have a shit ton of poos having videos on youtube giving tips on how to move here.

Based af.

I do not associate with niggers

They do it for all the baltic and nordic nations.

Don't forget to tell your daughters and wives to thank your brave noble black protectors who keep your countries safe from the vodka niggers

Attached: IMG_2399.jpg (640x426, 90K)

>"thank you jamal, now those drunken ivans wont bother me while you are around, let me thank you..."

Attached: IMG_2030.jpg (885x1024, 86K)

just respond me retard
what god you will choice? me or yahve?

An irrelevant shithole.

Nice to see the baltics catching up to the rest of the white world after those years of soviet occupation

Attached: IMG_2006.jpg (966x966, 89K)

what god you will choice? me or yahve?

based

Attached: Lithuania_loves_Poland.jpg (800x500, 70K)

>Yes Tovari...i mean goy Amerika bad, suck Russian cock instead.
Didn't work yesterday, trying another tactic today?

Attached: 1566066288407.jpg (1039x538, 64K)

Said irrelevent shithole.

I am interested in moving to Lithuania. Yes, all grandparents are Lithuanians. Yes, my grammar is shit at times.

What should I read/watch to improve my grammar and fluency? Secondly, how much money should I save, if I want to live in Vilnius?

=======================

Dabar pamaginsu lietuviskai (neturu sriftus kompjuturi, be nauduojant "google translate")

=======================

Esu labai isidomejas persikriauti i Lietuva. Taip, visi mano seneliai yra is lietuvisko kilmes. Taip, mano gramatika yra sudiska kartais.

Ka patartum skaityti/ziureti pagerint mano gramatika ir kalbejimas? Sekantis, kaip daug pinigus man sutaupyt, jegu noru gyvent Vilniuose?

>"haha, take that rusdia!"

Attached: IMG_2009.jpg (736x912, 194K)

>regional politics
might as well discuss US politics, because we know who is running things here

Both west and East are full of shit, i take the 3rd position, the Baltic one.

>Baltijas valstīs 2019. gada otrajā ceturksnī vislielākā vidējā bruto darba samaksa bija Igaunijā - 1 419 eiro par pilnas slodzes darbu un vismazākā Latvijā - 1 083 eiro
>Šogad vislielākā minimālā alga ir Lietuvā - 555 eiro, Igaunijā - 540 eiro, bet Latvijā viszemākā - 430 eiro.
what the fuck is wrong with this country?

It looks like Lithuania is the most fair to their working class, despite having smaller average than Estonia their minimum wage is the highest.

lol, pats nemoki lietuviskai rasyti

>he think small irelevant shitholes get to chose
How cute

Attached: IMG_2378.png (3084x2568, 188K)

your lithuanian is actually decent, and on the internet rarely anyone uses actual lithuanian letters so dont worry about it

Rasai lietuviskai visai neblogai, bet nesijaudink del lietuvisku raidziu naudojimo, nes beveik niekas ju nenaudoja susirasinejant internete

My sister is renting a fancy as fuck apartment for 500euros a month, but you can get a cheap shit hole for 100-200 if you prefer that. Food costs if you cook should be no more than 100euros a month (200 if you really want to eat like a rich man). Gas is more expensive, but public transit will set you back like 30euros a month (monthly pass on all busses)

Not us alone no, but by allience with other non retarded European countries such as Poland and Hungary.

aciu.

If you didn't start to learn lithuanian from young age you have no hope of learning it fully, also fuck of traitor, only reason you want to come back is because america is going to shit.

how to get eesti gf

Attached: 1566380338513.png (1400x1977, 1.39M)

I wouldn't know

Bruh.....

Attached: 351-3513840_329-kb-png-pepe-the-frog-clipart.jpg (320x295, 58K)

I did not choose to be born here. And yes, I learned Lithuanian from a young age, parents and grandparents teaching me.

Jeigu elgsi kaip kazokia lenkas kuriem dar skauda sedeti po taip daug metu, kodel man klausyt taves? Kodel galvji kad visi kiti yra isdavikius ar kazka?

imagine working one month for only 700 jewros on hand...

Attached: 1567296505720s.jpg (241x209, 6K)

I’m gay

this, dont accept him

My family never abandoned Lithuania no matter how hard or difficult life was, you family on the other hand ran away like bunch of cowards then they encountered first obstacle.

*your

you only live once. why suffer, when you can live better and fulfill your dreams?

his family escaped Lithuania to go live better life and let all of you struggle and suffer and now he wants to come back after usa is turning to shit. dont accept such trash he is not Lithuanian

I'd rather be surrounded by mudshits than live in any baltic shithole with gopniks/bydlos

t. lithuanian happily living in norway

hope you wont go back faggot. take norweigan citizenship and stay there

this guy is right, diaspora can fuck off and live in the new countries they chose as home.
kids of diaspora though, they have no fault in their parents being cowardly cunts.

That is what I'm trying to say to him, while his family was working for our enemy (jewish states of america which literally wants to destroy us) and living comfy life, my family was fighting for Lithuanian freedom. My uncles and great-grandfather were partisans and fought against soviets, my father defended radio station then we regained independence and soviets tried to prevent that. Now we have this fag whose parents ran away like cowards because it was no longer comfortable to live in Lithuania and he is running away because it is no longer comfortable in jsa.

translation of one of the comments in first vid
>My love is not true I traveled to Estonia, but they expelled me and returned me to Germany and the Estonian people worse than Polish and German.
kek & based

another one
>The whole lie. Russian people to the core. Racists and swindlers and hate every Arab and Muslim

Attached: 200px-Stalin_in_exile_1915.jpg (200x265, 9K)

i too sometimes go to norway, just for their money though. Not planing to live there, always coming back after few months and spend money back home.

either way norway will become like any other shit hole ***cough cough sweden coug cough*** cuz muh tolerance and muh rapefugees

Labas mano broliai. What situation with migrants in /balt? Did u kick their ass or suck?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
the second vid shows how to get e-residency (you get access only to the e-stuff in our country, but no residence)
BASED, make more such videos. some retard muzzies will buy it for 100 euros

u meen refugees? never seen them

300k parastic migrants are in this country

Refugees run away to Germany because of gibs.

Russians? Yes this is problem

EKRE used to have a counter on their website labeled "refugees to be deported" or something like that and there was around 800 of them
so not too bad, should only take a few buses to germany to get it to 0

there arent 800 refugees in here the fuck, max 200 if even that

hear hear

Attached: 1564337946139.jpg (887x1024, 74K)

Muslims ran away to germany because they didn't get any free shit or benefits. Still have some Ukrainians and Russians, no problems with them for now.

yea good luck on passing the language test to get citizenship

>abandoned lietuva
grandparents couldn't do much when 6/7 of their siblings were sent off to siberia and killed, in addition to their parents. both grandfathers fought in korea just to kill commies.

according to some jewish dna test i'm 1/4 baltoid. what do I make of it?

this. so few Lithuanians get it. you have my stamp of approval, good sir!

Attached: Stamp Autorisiert Memenstreitkraefte.png (859x880, 419K)

>left homeland for the commies to do what they wanted
>but fought for ZOGed USA in Korea
>thinks it's based

^
this.

Lithuanian rapebaby :D remember, before we pozzed ourself with union with Poland we used to stage raids into it, quite often too, actually almost as often as into christcuck order territory.

Stop larping and show us your flag

Congratulation for being 1/4th white. Unfortunately according to Nürnberger laws you don't escape gas chambers.

Lithuanian BVLL put seed into someone in your family

Attached: Only healthy seed.jpg (749x499, 42K)

Are poles even human though?

ah yes, submit and end your bloodline or survive and win the war

the memes, they are real

Attached: Ameritard in action.png (1193x219, 222K)

idk man, the stereotypical baltoid looks like a nigger with white skin to me. you can post some cute balt bvlls to cheer me up but that 1/4 feels rather meh. Honestly I was hoping to be jewish.

Attached: 7GGC3Kf[1].png (695x367, 348K)

but u a part of balt lul

k :D