What happened?

Why are zoomers becoming less and less accepting of LGBTQ?

Attached: 1567339513809.jpg (720x948, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/drt/2016/3185067/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're fucking annoying

Because america becomes less white
Only whites support that crap

They used to believe gays were just normal people with different preferences. Then they actually seen gay people and how they behave when they're "accepted"

I don't know. maybe we should force it down their throats harder. maybe that will work.

Trannies, which even a lot of gays are getting tired of being saddled with

trannies

shut up kike

Jews prove this wrong

zoomers are getting redpilled which is fucking great

maybe they're starting to realize the degeneracy behind the thing that is being shilled nonstop in their schools, media and on their streets.

Attached: tranny 6 year olds.jpg (1145x1345, 254K)

faggotry is promoted by kikes you fucking kike.

I wonder if this has anything to do with it

>You WILL learn about putting toys up your ass from adult pedophiles
>at school
>at home
>on your TV
>in your church

Attached: before and after.jpg (1479x596, 246K)

Because you have the Catholic Church pushing some extreme cases of transexuals abusing laws that the Catholic Church pushed for to create a public outrage against LGBTQ. The game was honked by the Vatican as usual.

They know that they aren't that special after all, and many of them are annoying.

>this slide thread again
At least it's better than constant 'liberals WILL take your guns'. The bug burger/'meat will be banned' ones were a nice change of pace too.

Fags overplayed their hand. Most people grudgingly accepted faggot marriage after getting browbeat about it long enough. But abject degeneracy like trannies and child drag queens was a bridge too far.

because faggots are over-emotional, vindictive, over-dramatic, fanciful, liars, and act like because they take a cock up their arse it makes them more important and special than everyone else

jews are white

Fuck off you scheming heeb. You and your (((chosen people))) pushed all this degeneracy and bullshit too hard and now you get to live with the consequences.

>one of these Trannies is arrested for being a pedophile
>Left: No-no he was just pretending to be a tranny!

Attached: 1557058429754.png (645x773, 49K)

Try again Finngorian

whiter than you potatonigger

They're seeing these nutcases grow older and more disgusting as the trannies' own bodies try to fight the degeneracy put upon them.

Fags got greedy and instead of pretending they were just innocent losers who wouldn't hurt a fly, started revealing their aggressive Hedonist nature in everyone's face. But that's not all. The failure of the Jewish Elite to ban free speech on the internet allowed many more people to see how fags actually behaved. This revealed the Will and Grace Potemkin Village to be a pure lie.

and i'm white and you're not mongolian

Let's say the acceptance was 100% (which is unlikely). It then plunges 63% as the headline implies. That means it should be at 37% now. Instead the article claims it's at 45%.
Can't these journalists even do basic maths? Really makes you think that no one here noticed it. Literal brainlets

Attached: 1531120611554.png (815x914, 83K)

Gayanon here.
It’s transactivists.
No one is raging on lesbians because lesbians aren’t out there astroturfing breeders everyday lives. It’s trans, it’s all trans.

Attached: 1555513268312.jpg (805x1024, 90K)

Faggot shove there dicks down there throat add less whites then you get resentment.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

LGBT are fine. In fact its white culture.
LEFTY LGBT is what ruins it all. They are the ones that make you hate LGBT.

Maybe they finally sobered up and cut ties with their drug dealers?

Fun Fact: Zoomers are typical normies. They're only anti adult ( In it's current acceptable form). In every generation the current rebels against what is told so Zoomers will logically be far right. Push left and produce far right. How else do you get some Thot making money off dumping raw eggs over her tits?

>fag tries to blame the trannies
wow, it's like when a nigger from nigeria insults a nigger from somalia

>90's
>gay people aren't really so different from us
>leave them alone

>2010's
>pay for my genital reconfiguration
>use my pronouns
>wax my balls
>drag time story hour
>AIDS blood lipstick

>what happened?
Backlash from having immoral degenerate behavior thrown in your face and constantly being told that said degenerate behavior is not degenerate despite the primal knowledge inside every human brain constantly screaming otherwise.

I think they meant it plunged FROM 63% TO 45%. Yeah they missed the "from" word, but you let your autism get the better of you, Hans.

Extreme fetishization of mental illness. Most young people agree in the right to do what you want with your life. Most don't like that they try to force their way of life on others.

We gave fags an inch and we now have children being mutilated and pumped full of chemicals forever fucking them up. Also the pagentry of absolute degeneracy that fags love to shove in everyone’s face has really shown everyone that they are a menance. Fuck dudes in the privacy of your home by all means but if I catch you doing anything gay I’ll fucking beat you. We need more Matthew Shepard’s to teach queers a lesson

ok sandnigger

>Bergman

(((Bergman))) Every. Single. Time.

Agenda pushed too fast, too far. The crowd associated with the LGBT ideology are absolute retards therefore it's not cool anymore.

You are not normal. You need help. Neuroscience can fix that. Same with gender dysphoria.

>Why are zoomers becoming less and less accepting of LGBTQ?

Because those faggots are just a bunch of circus freaks

>a single poll
>not cited
>no mention of sample size
Wew Jow Forums

Damn, remember those crazy christians back in the 80's that said the homosexual agenda was real and it was all paving the way to accepting pedophilia and incest? Remember how every news station slammed the christians for being bigots and started the great atheist movement of the 90's. Turns out those nut job christians were right after all

I have no idea! It's crazy how can people hate them?

Attached: Thank God we saved the west from Hitler.jpg (765x743, 161K)

Because fags jumped the shark with their endless hubris and kvetching while still being a protected and coddled class of voters

Because it not enough to live and let live. You alphabet groups always push too far.

They claimed all they wanted was marriage and then they immediately pushed transpedofaggotry.

>invisible victims
hindawi.com/journals/drt/2016/3185067/

>gay retard defends gay retards
>says that the leftist gay retards are the bad ones
>shoves dildo up his ass bcz he can't think without being raped
>continues

Because 99% of Gen Tide Pod are trannies and now want to kill themselves.

We know you Muslims would rather have trannies than you can put 'em in a hijab and forget about it.

>paving the way to accepting pedophilia

Why are you fighting them then? Do you agree with the feminist laws that push 18 as the age of consent, which is really to prevent young marriages. At 18 most women are already ummarriable and whored out in (((public schools))), therefore the feminist agenda was always population control of whites.

>gay pride has the whole summer
i wonder why people are growing weary of it

Wtf? Time for you to hang yourself fucking idiot

Your all in The same boat now and you have no one to blame but yourselves

Found the Cathokike

>muslims
you mean shia turds who also think it's okay to fuck a goat and sell it to others

religion is a private matter, you can see christians accepting of both fags and trannies but they're of course "the wrong christians"

You fags and trannies display behaviors that are unacceptable, and are incapable of fitting in with society at large, you seek to impose your views upon everyone so yeah that's not going to fly, it's one thing if you had wanted to be your faggot selves in private but now you want to legislate your crazy shit into forcing everyone to comply with your insane demands, what did you expect?

Attached: Magnus_hirschfeld_dr_frankenstein.jpg (1200x630, 82K)

>discord trannies being so obnoxious and doing blatantly fucked up shit (like trying to rape kids in public and convince brain-damage women to mutilate their sons for Likes in Twitter) they're making people start to realize maybe discord trannies SHOULD be in asylums

>gays and trannies have always been considered dangerous sexual predators
>gays and their (((puppet masters))) deny this is true and say we're just being bigots
>people foolishly believe them and give them a chance to be considered normal
>instead of acting like normal human beings, the gays and trannies shove their perverted sexuality down everyone's throat, demand to be in the other gender's spaces and competitions, try to brainwash young children and try to normalize child trannies, child drag queens and pedophilia, JUST LIKE WE WERE WARNED ABOUT
>they're now surprised that public opinion is turning back against them

>why are you fighting them then
Because a 30 year old having sex with a 12 year old is wrong you sick fuck.

Thainks for debunking this statistics. Next time I will find something better and checked

This is true. Of course white Americans won't admit it.

They see all the faggots post behavior on the internet, and how they are beginning to act in real life when their orientation is no longer taboo and can easily draw a correlation between the two.

I thought Germans were good at math...
The drop is relative to the original percentage. Say you have 75% support for something. A 50% drop in support would mean 37.5% support, not 25%. Because 37.5 is half (or 50%) of 75%.

Old fag here:
Gays used to be portrayed as "just like you" or basically mincing fems who liked showtunes or Fraiser/Niles .
Now gay people are portrayed as giving sex changes to kids and walking around in leather dog outfits
Now obviously gays were ALWAYS creeps preying on children and drinking piss at interstate highway but we were sold on "it's two people in a loving relationship who sometimes want to hold hands in public"

They're getting annoying, whining and playing the victim over every little thing, making demands from corporations and celebrities, while simultaneously pretending to be meek and powerless.

Fags get annoying

Either way, explains it better and more clearly

This. Even though most people are retarded, they can sense something isnt right. Keep pushing for crazier tranny acceptance and in 10 years everyone will want them back in the closet.

Wrong. All sodomites get the building.

Because the butt fuckers jumped the shark with all this tranny bullshit. Honestly all you fags should be gassed.

Millenials are too.

No actually it was pretty normal until the feminist revolution. Keep supporting feminism you braindead cuck.

No one likes shit being shoved down their throats. My little brother became conservative with no intervention from myself after dealing with trannies and ultra fags in highschool, something I didn't have to deal with. He was sent to the principal's office for calling a tranny "dude." Also tells me the teachers try to steer kids in the direction of thinking police hate black people.

Could be so. Plus drag kids controversy and pedophiles.

And realize why there were prejudices against them.

Trans kids is what did it in for in for me. I regret ever being on their side now that I’ve seen what its come to. Some gays will say that they dont push that but they absolutely do celebrate it and refuse to talk against it. I can’t accept their degeneracy anymore.

Fuck off back to the Vatican, kike.

I disagree, lesbians can be just as toxic as trannies. They hit on straight woman even after being told to stop, they try to destroy hetero relationships on purpose, they brow beat woman and denigrate men while trying to emulate them. I think people are just getting tired of the whole lot

It's a mystery

well its left wing trans.
trans has been about forever. youre just getting annoyed at the sjw ones.

kek agrees

At first we were being polite (ie tolerant)
But now that we see how gay the rabbit anus goes, people don't want that shit.

>Fags overplayed their hand.

This.

Fudge Packers got way to haughty and arrogant about all their gay shit. Straight whites got sick and tired of this every day.

I wont hesitate for one second to call them mentally ill in public. They are mentally ill and a drag on society. Ten years ago you would have heard me crowing about "We're all equal and one big happy family". Now I ride my hatred and burning anger like a big stallion snorting steam out his nostrils.

No one could possibly see this coming

Attached: 1556689901198.png (640x1136, 550K)

Really every actual lesbian I talked to was pretty cool and understood men better than most women. Who you are actually thinking of are the "feminists" who are in reality Vatican employees.

found the pedo

Attached: 1551462416592.jpg (812x774, 99K)

This.
Don't ask, don't tell should be the height of fag acceptance.
Besides, older homos look back fondly on their "underground" days. They loved being subversive little shits with their gay little clubs. We should indulge them.

They're perfectly integrated into society so...

Attached: 1556257445108.jpg (988x1189, 261K)

You all want to destroy the Western world and you all want any and all forms of sexual perversion -- including pedophilia -- to be considered normal. You're all on the same team when it really counts.

It's forced into everything, I doubt 10% of the population in the US is even bisexual, but you'd think by watching tv commercials or movies that half were bi/tranny/lesbian etc. Artificially forced into everything nowadays, backlash was to be expected, go woke go broke is somewhat true.