Odessa Shooting Motive

Since police won't give us a motive, lets come up with our own.

What I think is most likely:
Guy up for days on meth who thought people were trying to kill him. Loaded up his car with guns and took off to get away from the people he thought were trying to kill him. Gets pulled over by police, thinks they are going to kill him, so shoots the cop and takes off, killing everyone he sees along the way in his meth induced psychosis.

Less probable but more interesting:
Guy was on his way to commit a mass shooting at the theater when he was pulled over. Guy decides his original plan is going to be stopped by the police so he shoots the cop and heads to theater killing as many people as he can along the way.

What do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: ggggg.jpg (480x323, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs7.com/content/news/FIRST-ON-CBS7-Odessa-ranks-as-one-of-the-unsafest-cities-in-the-state-558819781.html
cbs7.com/content/news/High-speed-chase-taking-place-in-Odessa-558979981.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's like a cool opinion man

Oilfield worker who lost his job.

have sex

Kek

Theory: it was Brad's wife and she wants vengeance for losing his job at cracker barrel

Coulter’s Law.

Odessa user here. The guy got pulled over by a state trooper in Midland county between Midland and odessa. Probably on parole had a gun and probably drugs said fuck it I'm not going back to jail. Shoots the cop takes off steals a USPS truck and started shooting at other vehicles as he was making his way into odessa. Once he got into town he started shooting at all the stores like Wal-Mart Twin Peaks every business on the strip. Turns around took the service road headed for cenergy movie theater and got shot up by police. This wasn't some planed terrorist attack. Just a guy who wasn't going back to jail.

the jails is full of mexicans i don't blame him

Have they seriously not mentioned the identity of the man yet?
Last I heard it was a "white" guy named Martinez or some bullshit

What did he know about the Clintons?

Why won't they release his name?

That would explain him shooting the cop, but how does shooting random people keep him out of jail?

Just sucks because now my city is going to be swarmed with news and wanna be presidents. All for political reasons. And he probably was a hispanic

White hispanics

He wanted to suicide by cops.

Just took them to long to catch him because of all the reports of shootings at the stores.

body in the trunk
multi-deported immigrant
12yr old white girl with asshole damage locked in back

both cities aren't big enough to support the influx of human beings. I suspect a lot more crime on the way.

All my friends and family feel the same way. This is odessa were talking about. cbs7.com/content/news/FIRST-ON-CBS7-Odessa-ranks-as-one-of-the-unsafest-cities-in-the-state-558819781.html

This

Gritty did it.

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 70K)

>speeding to commit mass murder
idk even the initial 'no details' are suspect

Just don't buy all the hype

Pedo child trafficker, paranoid because of ties to global ring being exposed by Epstiens connections.
Saw the cops pulling him over as,
This is it.

cbs7.com/content/news/High-speed-chase-taking-place-in-Odessa-558979981.html
This also happens yesterday in my city.

Diversity is strength and safety you are way more likely to be killed by a white male Hispanic

I live her too user, I've been trying to figure out who this piece of shit is. Both towns are full of shitty people so who knows?

>Guy was on his way to commit a mass shooting at the theater when he was pulled over. Guy decides his original plan is going to be stopped by the police so he shoots the cop and heads to theater killing as many people as he can along the way.
This

Cop obviously got a tip before hand and the guy freaked out when he was pulled over

Tick Tock Jow Forums

the shooter was a cop.

I blame the rza the gza and the rest of that wood tang clan

because the shooter was a cop or ex cop that mosy likely got divorced.

This, they're laying people off left and right out here right now.

Oilfieldfag in Odessa here.

-so he first has a ton of guns and ammo... for some reason
-shoots a cop who has pulled him over... for some reason
-hes getting stopped while he has a ton of guns and ammo.... ok more to that story somewhere
- after shooting cop he runs and starts shooting seemly random people...
- gets to a more populated area and starts shooting up the place...

ok its tin foil hat time
did he already have a shooting in mind? why all the guns and ammo? why did the cop stop him? did the cop already know about the pile of guns? did he stop him for same reason as he had a large pile of guns? shooting cop after getting found out i can see but why the shooting after? why random people? was it random? was the stores and people in them the original target? or one of opportunity? was he just on a shooting spree for the reason most happen? (suicide turned out) or was it more of a mission or task? if suicide why not the showdown with first cop? if mission what kind?

Attached: 1447568840937s.jpg (250x234, 15K)

This is likely what happened and by tip it was probably generated by an algorithm based on odd behavior by the target so he was flagged by the NSA for being pulled over.

This has happened a lot where a guy is caught on a “random” traffic stop while on his way to do some kind of shooting.

I hope nobody you know was hurt. Just funny how the internet thinks it's some kind of terrorist attack. It's just odessa. I kinda want to go to the scene and tell these big news company's to fuck off back to were theye came from.

>wanna be presidents.

Be a damn shame if something happened to one of those guys

I feel the same

At the least Odessa is a majority Republican town. The only person I know who supports Beto is some liberal white chick I work with who was actually on 42nd as he was driving by and shooting.

Are locals talking about who they think it is? I'm from a much smaller town (~15,000 people) but if this happened here we'd know who it was right away even if the cops tried to keep it a secret.

They're more concerned about the USPS lady at the moment. She was just at my sister in laws parents house on boulder before being killed.

The guy was initially stopped on the interstate, good chance he's not local.

That's very true. Even the hispanic and black people I know love trump

That's a spicy take

its a small town... if your going to go on a mass shooting, why pick a small town?
why not go down the road a little longer and shoot up a bigger town?

Attached: 1528295460584.jpg (976x991, 170K)

It was a planned shooting by (((someone))). DPS cop stopped the car too early and shooter(s) got spooked and tried finishing what they started. (((Media))) is memory-holing thanks to the hurricane. Dems are using this to push gun control when convenient. Coulter’s Law strong in this one

why Odessa?
why not any other town?

Attached: 1373479008565.jpg (719x752, 168K)

Almost half the people who live here are from out of state. They came to work in the oilfield because they advertise this city like it's the place to make a lot of money. All it does is make the cost of living and crime go up. They all need to go back where they came from.

Well fortunately there seems to be plenty of Odessa anons here. More than I thought. I'm by university and grandview. Where the rest of you fags located at?

Two guys from my work were headed back to the yard and drove past the guy while he was pulled over. They said he didn't actually stop and started shooting out if his back window, then floored it and got back on I-20 and flew past my buddies headed towards Odessa.

This was right after the Meteor Crater Rd exit on eastbound I-20.

Right in front of ProFrac, just before you pass the Big Red yard, for those of you familiar with the area.

36th and let's just say mcknight

I never new how many odessa fags were on this board

Probably had warrants

>incoherent gibberish
Are you mentally ill? What the fuck is this shit?

It's obviously a spic or they would have release his name the second they had it.

incel

>They said he didn't actually stop and started shooting out if his back window, then floored it and got back on I-20 and flew past my buddies headed towards Odessa.

>didn't actually stop and started shooting out if his back window

if true....
shooting from a moving car is hard as hell,
shooting while driving even harder,
shooting while driving a moving car and shooting behind you while you drive forward....
and somehow hitting your target....

i call bullshit
didn't happen or two shooters

It is almost certainly a spic with warrants out

we get a name or photo yet of shooter?

Not from Odessa, but a smaller town nearby.

There's literally nothing happening in the asshole of america, so the internet is the only entertainment. Meth and the internet.

Country club

kek

Just give her back her job already!

Andrews

>What do you think, Jow Forums?
Jow Forums told him to go kill himself, and so he tried to do

So true and checked

It's dead quite, I fell asleep last night trying to figure it out and still haven't heard anything. I'm wondering if it really was a police officer or someone close to law enforcement. It should have leaked by now.

They say the mayor will have a press conference at noon. So far 8 confirmed dead including the shooter.

what about the black shooter? ohh thats right only talk about odessa.

It'll be interesting to see who it was. My money is on criminal who moved here for muh oilfield job and realized there's literally nowhere to fucking live.

This

That's a bit speculative. I mean if he was slowly moving forward, and the cops directly behind him, the targets aren't really moving much relative to his position. Also, if he mag dumped a 40rd mag and only hit once, I'd say that's pretty congruent with the variables at play here.

Have we got a name and pic yet?

Attached: 07D9289F-982B-4C82-8AC2-29C98B96BB30.jpg (714x712, 229K)

I assume that too. Only thing I find weird is having the rifle ready to go so maybe he planned this. But it definitely seems to be he just said fuck it at the traffic stop and started there. It really wouldn't surprise me in this town, I've met plenty of people with the same attitude. Would rather die than get caught by police.

Or it could be your average, run of the mill, illegal alien with a stolen identity, who should never have been in this country

>not knowing about Brad's wife.
Ask me how I know you're new.

In the press conference, I seemed like the police chief alluded to the fact that he knew the shooter.

I kinda took that to mean either the guy was a notorious criminal that had run-ins with the law enforcement in this area before, or it was someone he knew personally.

Doesn't really add anything to the conversation, but I thought it was a bit strange.

No.
Coulter Rule in effect.

Dude was probably an ex-con. Moving a rifle and other illegal shit for some cash. Probably meth'd out.

That causes him to think there is no other way, he isn't going back to prison, and fuck these cops. Shot them, took off, and said fuck it... might as well just have some fun before I die.

The (((media))) has conveniently found his manifesto yet?

Attached: 2AE20D1F-A5E9-489D-ADF9-74D317B9C8D5.jpg (1706x962, 181K)

Yeah, he made a comment about knowing who the shooter is but wanting confirmation

I'm from Kermit

Still nothing. Unusual as fuck.

Odessa/midland is a fucking shit hole. Funny because literally the day before this CBS had an article about how odessa is one of the most dangerous cities in Texas. Bet it tops the list now.

Is the Coulter rule ‘the longer they withhold, the more likely he’s not White’?

When you shoot up a cop you just signed ur life away. At that point your truly free of burden/regret some people cant handle that type of freedom and just snap. Going for a record number of kills just in the Hope's of being remembered.

How about a name so the victims can heal

I saw the same thing. It's a clear case of a local shitbag goes out with a bang with the cops, not a planned mass shooting. Why are they being cagey and keeping his name under wraps?

How do the inmates treat mass shooters in prison?

Attached: 5877CB35-E0EB-4133-A1B3-FD446520B4CD.gif (400x200, 1.85M)

And why is it ALWAYS multiple shooters but one mugshot and manifesto?

I am guessing since we don't have a name or face, he is Zimmerman "white Hispanic."

>unironically living in Tejas

The only reasons I can think are civil unrest or by releasing his name it could tip off others in the investigation

>mass shooting
>no info
>no names
>no specific locations
You might as well say it never happened.

I posted a link to that article.
cbs7.com/content/news/FIRST-ON-CBS7-Odessa-ranks-as-one-of-the-unsafest-cities-in-the-state-558819781.html
This place always sucked. Born and raised.

Wasnt born here. But moved here for work related reasons. I cant get out of here soon enough. You ever plan on leaving?

So by covering up more crime they plan to become safer. I get it now. Soon you will be like Brazil.

They're supposed to be doing a press conference around noon.

checked and yes

I thought that was suppose to happen yesterday, so what did they reveal?