Why do non whites hate whites but want to live in the countries that whites built?

Why do non whites hate whites but want to live in the countries that whites built?

Attached: 5683ba0c40dd5.jpg (800x480, 154K)

To conquer us through population replacement.

Attached: 1524390120365.jpg (662x569, 41K)

//thread

Who the sexy slag on the left?

Attached: EAT THE WHITE COCK LIKE A BANANA YOU BLACK AFRICAN MONKEY.jpg (2000x902, 301K)

cuz life is easier when you're a parasite, it's hard to build a country and nation and to advance them, it's easier to just leech off an already built one, that speaks a lot about their morality also

/thread

whites have good countries except for all the white people in em

1. conquest
2. Jooos allow it

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

Jews and their non white pets have figured out that most whites are so meek and mild that you can shame/scare them into surrender by comparing them to the few whites who actually stand up for themselves. Also, whites build safer societies than most non whites and they are the most beautiful race by a far margin. Take out your local Jews first and your white Good Goyim second if you want to stop the great replacement.

White countries have less nepotism for jobs so pajeets and durkas immigrate here to get "a better life" while refugees are subhuman parasites that just suck on whitey's leisures.

They hate us cause they ain't us senpai and they want to live here because they're from shithole countries.

maybe because the countries that whites built used stolen brick and mortar from nonwhite countries

Attached: C58AD500-B053-4899-B2C2-809CAB824558.jpg (292x172, 11K)

More natural resources in Sudan alone compared to almost all of Europe.

kek actually believing this

Most whites didn't do that to you. But of course you don't care. That's why darkies have to be shot after the Jew Masters and white Good Goyim. Darkies will be starved too.

>why do invaders invade?
tiresome we're still having this thread
should this be back on reddit where it belongs?

Attached: calmjudoippon.jpg (1000x667, 743K)

That's what they're told.
before they were told to be respectful and humble and to adapt and they did that.

???? are you implying that the slave trade and theft of natural resources from black & brown countries didnt happen

keep telling yourself that
the same cartels that looted 3rd world s-holes are the same ones who worked their workers at home to death with company towns, child labor, toxic waste dumping, all the while keeping the money to themselves.
most places have had their independence going on 60 years now, so whats the excuse that they havent gotten their acts together while under their own leaders?

no. we are suggesting you are incapable of pretty much everything.

This, western so called civilization is built on blood and gold from Africa and Asia.

We're beautiful in every way.
Who wouldn't?
Now, go the fuck away, niggers.

Attached: 9e7b088fef4904c5eebf63a6ebf3e90d25db143618fae65f407b44ab37ab819b.jpg (203x255, 14K)

>What is welfare

Most of these openly talk about how they will fuck off the day gibs run dry. They hate everything here.

3. Based Stalin purges all of them

>60 years
this isn’t even 1 generation. If my ancestors had 400 years of free labor id be a trust fund babby too

>Why do people want free shit

Imagine being so sheltered you actually don't understand.

so exactly how many resources were stolen? I want a precise quantity. What's a resource that used to be abundant in Africa but now whitey has completely drained it?

Colonization you dumb Brit.

Nice Flag, Kike

Thats bs and you know it. Sure, money is one reason but saudi arabia is richer than most countries to which immigrants from africa and middle east are flooding. So why do immigrants/refugees still pick europe? Because european culture is superior

This a million times.
There's a lot of stuff to do in my country but I would never think of leaving because I need to to my part in fixing it.
Chileans are not white (I guess we're equivalent to Mexicans) but we've been flooded with hundreds of thounsands of blacks arriving mainly form Haiti and some from Colombia.
Although the media makes emphasis on Haiti being extremely poor, they rarely focuns on why it is poor. It is poor because it is am island ruled by slaves: a country where the lower-class revolution succeeded, a caribean place so filled with retarded people that ended with no trees nor food. Eastern Island suffered a similar fate and resorted to canibalism before the western civilization saved it from extintion. How will Haiti solve their problems? Leaving their deforested hellhole for a place where civilized spics can care for them. Fuck: we just recently managed to control our birthrates and these monkeys will ruin it by reproducing like cockroaches while adding nothing positive to society. Fuck diversity.

Attached: 1565898288977.jpg (797x767, 287K)

fpbp

im going crazy, my country is completely lost and I feel sick everytime I need to go outside and meet these people.
this cant have a happy ending

Jealousy, obviously

It probably won't. Hopefully the death of Sweden will awaken the rest of Europe to the (((menace))) we face.

But I doubt it.

It's easy the want to have all the western luxury, but hate western degeneracy.

Now the mossis have to admit to themselves that complete degenerates are wealthier and more intelligent, than allahs people which would make a allah look pretty stupid.

>60 years
>this isn’t even 1 generation

A generation is 30 years.

Attached: ret.jpg (645x729, 31K)

The pic related is the perfect example of how libtards live in lalaland.

you don't know the half of it.

>1 post by this ID
GO POST THESE USELESS, SNESELESS THREADS ON R*DDIT¡¡¡¡¡¡

FUCK OFF SHILL¡¡¡¡

Your lack of Justice, of direction and of sense is destroying you, and then arrogantly you say that everything is perfectly fine with you. Swedes are doing it to themselves deservingly.

>niggers who need kike lies to cope
shitskins the world over owe us

Attached: image.gif (176x172, 1.86M)

because they know you can't be defeated by bullet but by guilt

Attached: d0wuf5powda21.jpg (228x221, 12K)

Why do whites hate the entire dark world but want our women, our food, our music and our beaches?

This. You migrated first.
/thread

The best part is that we are winning

BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

They're not here to live, they are here to conquer.

What manner of critter are you then?
Chink or poo?

this

(((Winning)))
They flood the cunt trees with fresh debt slaves. It’s how their economy works. You fell for the trap.

Both. My father is Indian and my mother is korean

This.

Oh shit haha. Good luck bro

Attached: 1564007871320.jpg (519x513, 71K)

we should start gassing them

Why do Brits hate cavities but love candy?
Why do Americans hate being fat but love McDonalds?

Because people can hate something and want something at the same time. This isn't rocket science.

It didn't make your countries weak, you wouldn't do anything with those, europeans did.

Hating a certain people and living in their country is quite different.

No the women in charge are doing this. Whites have been too used to peace for too long and it's going to take violence to remove these vampires

Go back to Tunisia

Because the men are low IQ beasts

They don't hate whites

Because they are parasites

They come to white countries for free Gibs

Too lazy to build their own shit up.

Don't kid yourself. They do.

You need to leave, moon cricket

dont you worry your bong head, we will soon enough move back once we are done.

This. Plus the Jews are behind it all.

Look up George Soros & miss migration

Cultural appropriation at its finest.

Being the wrong kind of woke is a hate crime requiring reprogramming.

Why are you so stupid?
Is it genetic?
Did your momma fail to beat the stupid out of you as a child?

So they can suck us dry of our wealth. That and jews

because they're jealous

It’s the nature of a parasite to kill the host.

Disgusting, literally genetic trash.

Lol nope. We will be fruitful and multiply.