Fat tax and fat hate thread

Do you think a proposition to have an obesity tax in the United States would help to remove our problem? Here's my thinking, I see endless hordes of fat black women, A LOT of whites, and it's even hitting the Asians. I propose a fat tax to stop this from happening. It will enconomically encourage better eating, encourage a healthier diet, and possibly get the fat people out of the scooters of Walmart. What do you think Jow Forums, do you think this would lead to a better America? Also, share your fat people horror stories if you'd like. You can also post people and we'll tell you if they'd get fined under the system. I personally believe we should start fining women at 33% and men at 27%. From here, we shall establish government weigh-in stations where these fatties are required to go to once every month to be taxed, or in the case they are past 50%, once every month. This will take their money away and force them to loose weight. We shall then start MERCILIESS fat-shaming adds. People in public squares payed to fatshame, escalators being rebuilt to not allow fat people on board, elevators that don't allow the whales to get in, teaching kids in public schools how not to be a "Fat slob". We should strip away their medicare as well, we shouldn't be forced to pay for their overeating in our taxes. Help unbeach the whales, support the fat tax, user
Please note picture has cellulite photoshopped out

Attached: Body fat diagram.jpg (610x786, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tax
Gas yourself, Tory.

No you, Schlomo

READ MY VOLUPTUOUS LIPS, NO NEW TAXES!

Attached: daisy2.jpg (650x434, 185K)

Nigger, it'll DROP taxes as we won't pay for them in our healthcare. Yeah they pay more, but we pay less. Pay attention to the post, lollbertarian nigger

Everything up to 30% is acceptable. Over that, I don't even consider them human.

GIVE ME THE 30%

Attached: 1248d8c036aa95a2be6513bfda34fc071eff24e987b52f0524481bb210711715.jpg (504x375, 23K)

Shall we harvest their methane gasses?

DUDE THAT'S KIM KARDASIAN

And take money away from diet, food, and medical industries? Why do you think the govt hasn't been serious about tackling obesity in the first place? Do you think the money spent on being fat just disappears to the universe? People get paid handsomely for treating but sustaining a fat population and they'll lobby to death to keep it this way.

>I propose a fat tax to stop this from happening.
>We shall then start MERCILIESS fat-shaming adds.
>We should strip away their medicare as well, we shouldn't be forced to pay for their overeating in our taxes
I am 100% of 100% behind this.

The problem is that this will never happen until AFTER the Revolution. See, the current elites have a vested interest in hurting people. Fat slobs cannot revolt against their anti-natalist agenda. Thus, this idea will likely never happen in America and certainly will never happen in Europe.

Is that really 30%? I'm guessing the boobs make up for it but in my head that seems like a high number

Healthcare isn't the government's job, they have no business pay for or regulating it. I should be able to practice medicine without the approval of some corrupt rabbi.

For once, the Serb is correct.
Fatties are not human.

FUCK YOU STATIST KEK
MIDGET FUCKING FAGGOT CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN HEALTH
WE DONT NEED WEAKLINGS LIKE YOU IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
YOU EMBARRASS YOUR FLAG.

This is true, but we could mask it as the "Healthy living protection act" if socialized healthcare gets passed again

>gibsmedat

15 - 30 % look all the same.

Cmon u honna tell me 35% is not hot? Whats wrobg with y'all

Attached: FatTaxFail.jpg (680x620, 110K)

We could mask it, or start a fat shaming social movement. Like on National Fitness day (September 25th) take to social media and troll THE SHIT out of fatties. Start the fatshame on ALL ends, and overrun their comments section with nothing but fat hate. What do you think user, think it's worth a try? (We'd have to get all of Jow Forums behind it. I know fit would be down)

I was going to tag a picture of you and an overly sized fat people chair, but I realized there wasn't one big enough for you

I like the idea but I'm currently on a dirty bulk and it would have negative effects on me

It's only hot because of a lack of cellulite

THE TORY TYRANT WILL MOCK YOU AND DEMAND TAX
Gas yourself, Tory.

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Attached: Gas.jpg (750x550, 70K)

We need less taxes. I propose bringing back fat shaming and ditching PC culture. I've spent years honing my trash talk skills in the trades and I can only imagine using them against the general public.

Landwhales**

>2011
hmm

Would you be interested in going to social media and fat shaming landwhales on September 25th (National Fitness Day)?

This is a very weak ROLCON meme. you're not hiding.

Attached: 962ce7543e59a3969f30c137a92bae1acb097ce16352caedfcc6793ea4c81c25.jpg (901x667, 40K)

Wrong.
15-17: pro athlete
20-22: likely a pro, but could be attainable for autistic amateurs
25: run of the mill amateur that eats accordingly
30: untrained chubby with hourglass shape and good genetic fat distribution

Attached: 8534890453587.jpg (491x491, 132K)

Perfect Wheyfu

Attached: ;hjovrji'rb;uves.jpg (737x779, 132K)

At first i was ok, but then, i don't think saturated fat is the cause of unhealthy eating habits.
Taxing sugary drinks and candy with no relevant nutritional value than simple carbs and calories wouldn't be that bad though.

Mandatory yearly checks to ensure acceptable training, cardiovascular health, body fat levels would be better.

alice matos is a hue

Social pressure can be more effective.
I hate taxing, but if you want to minimize obesity, you have to make less appealing, leveraging what people most want at a certain moment.

thats now a chubby thread

Attached: KTWh2oCrszI.jpg (750x933, 214K)

Attached: Sa3J-750Cdo.jpg (864x1080, 350K)

oh fuck i can handle this one

Attached: BWh0l-ZNmkA.jpg (903x905, 101K)

SHe's perfect until she talks

kill, fuck, fuck
impregnate, impregnate, impregnate
fuck, fuck, fuck (will be killed by diet anyway)

We could start a fatshaming operation on here

Why are people who's trying to lose weight so afraid of fasting or eating one high caloric meal a day?
The average fatty thinks missing out on snack time puts you in starvation mode.

Attached: 1487005037242.jpg (1033x798, 152K)

We have better things to do.

Attached: 1565896802249.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

Attached: rzwi9rwfyJM.jpg (720x1080, 277K)

Nani??

Attached: 1567130787523.png (390x348, 125K)

Why would anyone in the US want universal healthcare when it's going to be mostly fat fucks abusing it?

Men should get fined above 20%. If you're male, you're basically discarding your humanity by exceeding that threshold.

They can't handle mild hunger

Achmed can wait, joi the trolling

I'd go 15% to maybe 35%. Anything higher fuck no.

You ask the same question I do

Fat people will call it unconstitutional or something, it’d work in theory, but the issue would be making it stick.
I grew up with a sister my height who is more than double my weight. We both have binge eating issues, the only difference is that I do something about it.
Fat people don’t care about anything but eating sometimes. They’re practically on the same level as drug addicts, just in a more socially acceptable way.
Healthy eating is improving slightly in the US from what I see, but a realistic way to start keeping people from pigging out is to put restrictions on corporations that produce junk like all-sugar white bread and the use of HFCS. Try banning it under the grounds that it’s directly detrimental to the health of Americans.

Cool with me. 35 and up BOI
t. Nigger

>People in public squares payed to fatshame
It would be a boon to the economy! Sign me up, good bye NEET lifestyle! I'm a productive member of society now!

Attached: image.jpg (1485x520, 169K)

>We could start a fat shaming social movement. Like on National Fitness day
>What do you think user, think it's worth a try?
Sure.

OP is retarded. U r in the US? All the lawmakers and old people are fat as hell, r u kidding?

Start at a food tax rethink your idea

Only past a certain point. The girl in 35% is peak chub. below 20% is gross. Don't want that shit. Maybe a tax for people who are heavier then the 35% but not for people lower.

Fat lifestyle summary:

downsides
>detrimental to your health
>everyone's first impression of you is that you're lazy
>sexually, everyone finds you revolting unless they have a weird fetish. Chances are you'll die alone unless you lower your standards to a fellow landwhale.

upsides:
>you'll feel better for the short duration your meal lasts

This is why I choose /thin/

Attached: 1559796698242.jpg (628x360, 16K)

Meanwhile in Europe.

Attached: image.jpg (700x691, 127K)

You may not like it but this is what peak female performance looks like

Attached: 13a4747864946b0d74a09e85f13de1d04e34e8120b423b37ea6a61b1a16b8d22.jpg (1080x2224, 145K)

This is where accelerationalism comes in. Go full ham!

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 114K)

this is how fat people look like

Attached: 00002.jpg (300x269, 39K)

Opposed to any kind of tax that affects what I buy to eat. The tax should be on the people for being fat. I think that is what most here are saying.

That said, I don't hate fat people, I just look at them and know in my soul that they are shit tier human beings. No character, no discipline, just a slave to gluttony. What sucks is since I am tall and big fat women always hit on me. Always. (Me: 6'2, 220, 19% bodyfat, lift six days a week, 53 years old)

But it's because of a life choice, and they way we fix it is via extreme social pressure. That's how I'd run it, as you said they'rel ike drug addicts. So they'll just eat more and more to make up for the lack of calories

There you go, user!!

>look at my one example :)
An American trying to call Europeans fat is one of those things you bring up at family dinner to the tune of a good belly laugh.

Sweet. I'll start posting for it tomorrow. You should join in, user

33% is the number in health textbooks from what I understand

>Peak bodily perfection
They literally have flabs ontop of flabs

>peak female performance
I can hear the heavy breathing after walking up 5 steps already.

Workout, user. You get to eat more than a fattie and you have muscle to make it better

RIP user. You're doing well, you might want to invest in a shirt that says Fat Isn't Beautiful

Germany and Britain are at least as fat as the US. In fact most fat Americans are of British German decent. Sorry Anglos, but it's true.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1366, 480K)

>33%
Health is a Masonic conspiracy

Attached: image.jpg (442x546, 78K)

>In fact most Americans are of British German descent.
Hahahahahahah

Attached: 1557256313537.png (686x798, 33K)

Well I did hear that nowadays percentage wise the United Kingdom has more fat people than the United States. It's more of a warning to England than a compliment to the US though, being thin would make you good looking by default in a few years if it keeps going like this.

Silence Schlomo

Wtf....looks like 50 % at one point was skinny ...there is no way they did that tatoo on that tummy

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-105708_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 362K)

15% to 40% is the "would smash" range.

Would smash.

That's false though. Don't count rumors, read the stats

From a people that are named after a pastry, that's rich.

Attached: image.jpg (677x1024, 89K)

Checked slurpee digits. I made my assertion from visiting, but don't know the stats.

Attached: image.jpg (552x647, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4

You might be right. US has obesity rate of 38% and UK "only" 26%. Funnily enough Hungary is at 30%. (Don't know how accurate OECD stats are though)

The food pyramid is an all seeing eye!
Do the gematria.

Attached: image.jpg (292x312, 26K)

That would take a lot of calcium to stand that.

The food pyramid says loose weight, faggot

By carboloading? Satanic Jesuit Inversion! as above so below and such.

Attached: image.jpg (959x709, 71K)

Diet...promote healthy diets and strict exercise routine, PT! Fucking fat body boot camp. I'm 5'9,200 lbs,gym 4 to 5 days a week((just an hour)) and run 4 to 5 miles a day 4 to 5 days a week as well. I'm fit,but still a fat fuck. Diet is key for these disgusting slobs. Getting them to eat healthy is key first.

Attached: Attention Grabbing Image.png (249x249, 22K)

Agreed. Also try a calorie cut and check your bodyfat with the US Navy bodyfat calculator

Will do.

Fat tax? How about fat people get thrown in incinerators for fuel.

Attached: 1503087258402.jpg (456x594, 80K)

>Do you think a proposition to have an obesity tax in the United States would help to remove our problem?
The government wants people fat and dead idiot.

>run 4 to 5 miles a day 4 to 5 days a week
The shills for Big Arthritis are out in full force!

Attached: image.jpg (600x583, 65K)

You fucking absolute retards. That's not how you put a fat tax. We have fat taxes in my country. We have a sugar tax to discourage fatties from only eating cake and drinking coke. We have extreme tobacco and alcohol taxes so that people don't fuck up their lungs or destroy themselves on the expense of the tax payer.