>I ain't evacuating
>just some wind
>maybe power goes out
>going out to sea
>liberals on TeeVee news scaring people
>having shrimp and beer
Next day
>OH SHIT GOD HELP

Attached: 1567344111155m.jpg (1024x665, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2019-09-01-hurricane-dorian-category-5-near-bahamas-florida-georgia-carolinas
weathermodificationhistory.com
youtube.com/watch?v=P7ssW5aFMco
blogs.nasa.gov/hurricanes/tag/dorian-2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Media always hype this shit up and it just ends up being some rain and a bit of wind

I'm not a bible reader but I might understand why God would repeatedly wipe out humanoid retards.

Screencap this.

People will be fine.You can thank the sun for the storm not making a direct hit on florida. The coronal hole stream from a now departing equatorial coronal hole directly affected the weather. There is a chance if the solar wind stream increases although pic related top graph in purple shows the intensity stable that it will intensify even further and track directly west but it is almost certainly going to track up the florida and carolina coast then then largen but weaken into a depression, potentially swining back quite far east and then leading to precipitation and snow in iceland.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-234159.jpg (768x949, 297K)

Idiot. See the high pressure system? It is not weakening enough to allow the storm to track north. In fact not only is it holding the storm over warm water the clockwise circulation is adding to the rotation.

Attached: 0829_dorian-steering-final.jpg (650x356, 48K)

Funny how the last Dorian thread was closed after this intuitive post.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01-08-44-34-1.png (713x560, 68K)

You seem very invested in this being a thing.
Calm ur farm

Sick of lies and ignorance.

Update: Westward pull extinguished completely again courtesy of the Sun.

It's always good to be prepared. Y'all got lucky this time but theres another storm developing. Week and a half or so out so too far out to forecast. If it does develop it will develop outside a window of a new sub equatorial coronal hole (of much lower strength) currently forming)

Eyes open!

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-234837.jpg (768x426, 113K)

Cat 5. Nothing to worry about.
>Hurricane Dorian has intensified to a rare Category 5 hurricane as it nears a catastrophic strike on the northwest Bahamas, and is a danger this week from Florida and Georgia to South Carolina, North Carolina and southeast Virginia.
weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2019-09-01-hurricane-dorian-category-5-near-bahamas-florida-georgia-carolinas

Attached: MAX_WEB_TROP_ATL5_storm_info_1280x720.jpg (650x356, 62K)

There's no way it'll follow the coast, unless a natural disaster is needed to help Americans realize how important it is to come together to combat anthropogenic CO2 induced climate change. weathermodificationhistory.com

I'm not that optimistic. The population has been fatally dumbed-down.

My two posts are not dismissals of any severe weather in the potentially affected regions. What they are is discussion on how a worst case scenario of a direct hit and fairly slow (potentially slower) hovering system in the areas reminiscient of a katrina level event without the levee issue has been very fortuitously avoided courtesy of solar weather.

Obviously direct to the minute and hour updates should still be checked. The take away is the sun is the biggest predictor in our weather.

Fuck Miami. Fuck the East Coast. Death to Carpet Baggers.

It is still going to be a coast hugger with a brief land crossover (before heading ENE) at 32.0809° N, 81.0912° W although at a much weakened state.

Coastal erosion is going to be massive. Wave heights massive. Inundation massive but again not a direct hit. You might argue a coast hugger can be more dangerous due to the continual dynamo like feed process from the water. Orlando isn't going to have a fun time. Jacksonville residents will be most affected.

Native Floridian.
The destructive force of a Hurricane lies in 3 factors. Wind. Water. Hysteria.
Wind only does damage along the coast, with no land and forest to impede the force. Fuck coast-dwellers, anyway.
Water only does serious damage at low-elevations, or dense cities with weak drainage. Fuck city-dwellers, anyway.
Hysteria from broken infrastructure effects population-centers, and the weak. Fuck the weak, anyway.
My farm in northern inland florida has never sustained more damage than a leak, or a broken tree-limb. I'll be without power for a few days. No big deal. I dont need electricity, anyway.
All of you are retarded. Neck yourselves.

Attached: 1563836370654.jpg (1015x737, 395K)

>hur durr nuffin ever happened to me so durrrrr

You started off so well then ended up like every other burger, including the FUDD burger bk.

you should have seen Marianna, FL and Bainvridge, GA after Michael

Do you even plasma physics? No, you watch talking heads on a weather channel who didn't finish highschool let alone get a degree in meteorology which is disturbingly easy.

Am i the only one who is thankful that a natural solar process is responsible for making that big fucker not completely fucj everything up?

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-002439.jpg (768x503, 279K)

>Marianna, FL and Bainvridge, GA
Cities.

In 30 years, the worst damage sustained in my area from a hurricane is from a fallen-tree. Crunchy-roof, replaced brand-new by insurance. NBD.

Everything you know about hurricanes is second-hand knowledge, at best.

Attached: 1515796508722.jpg (1200x751, 163K)

And in year 31 or 32 your ass gets hammered. Fuck the idiots in Merica I gotta live with help me get the fuck out.

Hammered how, friend? My farm is self-sustaining, and my home is poured concrete, at elevation, with great drainage.

News footage of Homestead which I helped recover from in 1992's Cat 4 Andrew. Spent a month there.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7ssW5aFMco

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I've actually started trusting information on Jow Forums less. There's no way to verify anything as being true, other than by people trying to push a certain narrative on this site. Even images can be faked. Can't trust anything here unless it's verified by a reliable trusted source.

>reliable trusted source.
Uh huh. Define that.

Attached: 1505140509063.jpg (904x514, 185K)

t.poseidon here
ngl - i'm bored already and this isn't going to make landfall

Attached: a02.26 PM.png (613x544, 699K)

We can get strong winds inland from hurricanes in Pennsylvania.

>He doesn't correlate info with his own research on the subject

Its also literally the best way to find what is and isn't fake news, as different outlet tend to sanitize and edit said news depending on their desired outcomes or readership. It's like watching a game of telephone from the outside and seeing every little faggot make their own modification voluntarily.

HOLY SHIT MY HOUSE JUST FLEW OVER MY BACKYARD

>Homestead was damaged
Literally a 10 minute jog from beach. no shit.

Winds effect structures based on how they are built, and how exposed they are.
Same goes for water.

blogs.nasa.gov/hurricanes/tag/dorian-2019/

Attached: download-1.jpg (500x960, 160K)

If you built proper brick houses some wind wouldn't be a problem.

Attached: Tapume.jpg (295x171, 9K)

Bahamas gonna get wiped off the map