So my bf soon to be husband just has the biggest freakout ever

We have been discussing school for our kids for sometime in America and when we were watching the news after dinner he just suddenly said "yeah I don't want you and the kids going back to America" and I'm like wtf why and he's like if people can't be safe in texas of all places and schools in America are always having dangerous shit going on like extreme bullying and shoot ups, he said he will personally pay for my parents and family to visit whenever they want if they can't afford to do so, I tried calming him down saying not all of America is dangerous like that and that only happened in texas because no one with a gun happened to be there at the time to put him down, but he's still not convinced, I got everything I want here but home is home and I still want to show the kids all the nature and beauty of the country one day

Attached: 1567300627019.jpg (999x999, 62K)

>We have been discussing school for our kids for sometime in America and when we were watching the news after dinner he just suddenly said "yeah I don't want you and the kids going back to America" and I'm like wtf why and he's like if people can't be safe in texas of all places and schools in America are always having dangerous shit going on like extreme bullying and shoot ups, he said he will personally pay for my parents and family to visit whenever they want if they can't afford to do so, I tried calming him down saying not all of America is dangerous like that and that only happened in texas because no one with a gun happened to be there at the time to put him down, but he's still not convinced, I got everything I want here but home is home and I still want to show the kids all the nature and beauty of the country one day

Attached: 1k words.jpg (478x381, 55K)

post feet

Your bf is cucked beyond all hope.
Do you trust this man to seriously protect you? Really. If someone were to threaten your life with a knife or gun of their own, what do you think this person would do? If he doesn't see the value in self protection, then he doesn't see the value in protecting you. If he can't protect you why the fuck are you wasting your time with him?

fuck a nigger to get back at him

Fuck off and kys, faggot.

show bobs

If those things don't happen in GB then he's right. Really doubt thats the case though, other than the shootings...I get the impression from talking to people here that the news in europe embellishes all the bad news from the states to make people comfy with where they are

and vagene

Attached: TGTFO.gif (250x197, 825K)

OP is a dude. it's a dude on dude relationship

You're in a committed relationship with a retard lol

tits or gtfo

How typical of a yuro to let fear dictate his life. No wonder you pathetic fucks let the political elites do whatever the fuck they want.

Tell him your kids are more likely to be struck by lighting than shot at school in a mass shooting. Bullying thing is blown out of proportion too.

Attached: 1550525763023.jpg (660x731, 209K)

Also, show tits

Your bf is retared. You're something like 200 times more likely to be killed by your own doctor or your car

this

this

Dumbshit - he just wants to fuck other women with you and those parasites out of his hair.

Show us your tits - actually your face and ass too - we will critique you so you can improve your body and SAVE YOU MArriag!

Your stat is accurate but the news media changed the way they counted them, so there are more "mass shootings" now with the people who get hit with a tiny piece of shrapnel are counted as gunshot vicitms.

>go the shops to pick up milk
>get hit by tiny bullet shrapnel

how dare they count??

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1539627512617.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

Bullying is good for kids. It teaches them how the real world works.

Remind him that if they don't school in America they will never experience true freedom and be eternal slaves to the TV license.

Have heterosexual entercourse you flaming faggot

Inter* you stupid milanese.

tits or gtfo
1 post by this id

Attached: bait.png (500x501, 90K)

except most of the mass shootings are false flags. just don't live in detroit or chicago

Hello Shlomo