Anyone else?

before Jow Forums:
>hurr durr go Trump XD hail jews and conservatives

during Jow Forums:
>hurr durr go Hitler XD 1488 huwhite race 4ever!

now:
>I just want to find a qt Christian girl and move to a farm

Attached: 5125.png (1024x755, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=392vGAvjSkg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, jews are the source of everything evil and degenerate in the world and my hatred of them grows daily

I tolerate no religion that tolerates the inferior races.

Attached: end thrad.jpg (3000x3367, 3.74M)

> jews are the source of everything evil and degenerate
yes, this part is still with me

theres not a single Christian in any of those pictures though

its literally impossible to be a Christian and support LGBTQ of any kind, no matter how hard you try

Attached: christian virtue.jpg (736x576, 81K)

>real Christianity hasn't been tried before
You're more pathetic than the commies.

Attached: christkikes.jpg (3000x3909, 2.67M)

>real Christianity hasn't been tried before
No, real Christianity has been tried before, many times. and it was highly successful

youtube.com/watch?v=392vGAvjSkg&t

Attached: El_milagro_de_Empel.jpg (2560x1880, 568K)

>links templars and a bunch of other anti-Christian cults
You're not helping your case. The European race conquered. You're not seeing that the Christcucks are part of the indoctrination that keeps Europeans from forming racially homogeneous communities and putting subhumans in their place.

Attached: The Original Christians.png (797x925, 742K)

This pic looks like path not far away from my hometown

Now i remeber my perfect childhood

>The European race conquered.
yes, and the strongest religion prevailed.

>You're not seeing that the Christcucks are part of the indoctrination that keeps Europeans from forming racially homogeneous communities
atheists are the greatest supporters of open borders according to virtually every statistic.

>templars and a bunch of other anti-Christian cults
templars knew the Bible better than 99,9% of Christian who even live today. the idea of templars being linked to satanism and other anti-christian heresy was so that the french king could get rid off his massive debt he owed them.

What's stopping you? Go ahead and buy the farm.

Wish we can have that reality back some day

I will :)
already been looking at a couple

How was life growing up in the Bavarian foothills of the Alps?
>yes, and the strongest religion prevailed.
Look at the reality of what your religion does. It wasn't good centuries ago. It's completely fucked now. The people is what matters. They're cucked too thanks to your cuckstain religion.

Attached: (((Catholicism))).png (762x776, 785K)

>they're cucked too thanks to your cuckstain religion
No, atheists are the ones who promotes degeneracy and pumps their children full of fake hormones. Christians are virtually the only group that has been trying to hold back LGBTQ degeneracy and general cuckery.

Attached: 142.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

>No, atheists are the ones who promotes degeneracy and pumps their children full of fake hormones.
Polaks are racially aware because events that took place in their country. The Catholic Church is shit.

Attached: 625 children 15 or younger.png (657x419, 25K)

Farm life is extremely boring and monotonous

polaks are aware because Catholicism IS their nationalism, and virtually ever polak ive talked with said that. its a reason why devout Christian countries are doing a billion times better than atheist countries in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs&t

>Farm life is extremely boring and monotonous
being a wage slave living in a compressed apartment in a skyscraper is*

>polaks are aware because Catholicism IS their nationalism
Catholicism erased their Slavic history, so they adopted the desert jew instead. Catholicism isn't their history. Theirs comes from a tribe of Calvarymen.

Attached: Weles-and-Perun.jpg (968x689, 210K)

No, I was at stage 3 before coming here and still am. I'm just way more interested in politics, because if things keep going the way they are going now, option 3 will no longer be possible (because we'll live in some globohomo totalitarian shithole).

>Catholicism isn't their history
Catholicism is their proud history, culture and truth, whom theyve fought and died for by the millions to protect. but a cultureless, atheist mutt wouldnt understand such things anyway ;)

Lots and lots of threads shaming antisemitism this morning

its better to find yourself a nice Christian girl and a farm like owen benjamin than to sit in an apartment and be blackpilled all day though. thats what im trying to say

>Catholicism is their proud history
It's not their history. It is the history of brown people.

Attached: statue-of-Perun.jpg (343x600, 104K)

keep seething, mutt.. perhaps youll eventually change the truth

Attached: winged_hussar.jpg (800x1000, 79K)

i'm more like "I just want to live in a cabin in the woods because people are irredeemable"

You are a totally retarded faggot, there was no history in northern europe before chirstianity, and no europe at all. There is not an european race, just an european civilisation, created by christianity. all the rest is shit.

Attached: 1567349537821.jpg (800x1000, 180K)

>nu-Jow Forums

Attached: 190831145046-03-straight-pride-boston-0831-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 92K)

your president is jewish

>You are a totally retarded faggot, there was no history in northern europe before chirstianity
There was. Christians burned all records of pre-Christian history. Slavic history and religious texts were from the same books. You want to know why Polish history starts with the man who first recognized the Church in Poland? It's because of this. Everything before was burned.

> Christians burned all records of pre-Christian history
then how do we know who thor, odin, perun, athena and the countless other pagan gods of europe was?
ah yes, it was literally the Christian monks who wrote everything down because the pagans more than often didnt even write anything down about their own religions in the first place, except the romans and greeks.

Yeah cope with that. There was no history in northern europe before christians because they did not have any record about what they were doing, if not very few of them. period. This is your coping, the big christcuck conspiracy, just because you can't live with the truth. In fact, the ancient pagan southrons really had not any idea about "european identity", syrians africans and egyptians were kin to them while nordic were niggers and mongrels. Europe identity was developed with christianity, get along with it.

This
Yeah, they're are aware of a holohoax lie which they help perpetuate.

You are either a d&c shill, or a certifiable brainlet.

>then how do we know who thor, odin, perun, athena and the countless other pagan gods of europe was?
Same reason we know who Perun (same God as Thor), Weles (same god as Loki), and so on. Word of mouth stories told by Grandmothers who uphold their traditions.

Attached: 1555672060040.jpg (2432x3144, 1.23M)

>then how do we know who thor, odin, perun, athena and the countless other pagan gods of europe was?
Because the people who worshiped those gods made such a significant impact on the world that it couldn't be erased despite the efforts made by christians to erase them?

Im now

>Secession will help everyone, and whites

Attached: clown.png (1056x594, 711K)

ahahahahaha really what impact? ahahahaha. Leave your anglo-bubble.

wrong.

>Because the people who worshiped those gods made such a significant impact on the world that it couldn't be erased despite the efforts made by christians to erase them?
no. its literally only because of the Christian monks that we even know about them, lol. pagans converted away from these weak religions faster than lightning. it wasnt before about 300 years after paganism had died out here in Scandinavia that some monks bothered to write some shit down about it, because literally no one else even cared in the slighest, lol.

Attached: MFW.png (1251x585, 180K)

Not me, But this was me untill last year august, I am converted to Christ for a full year now and it has not been better since, No more depression, anxiety, Or worries about "the world"

I am afraid i will never find a women, Since times of tribulation are incoming and i do not wish to have my child beheaded for something i saw forecoming, Maybe on the new Earth i will have a QT Trad wife and children, May God Bless you and other anons!

im not saying we shouldnt fight back brother. im just saying the best way to fight back (at these times) is to stop being a wageslave and instead focus on getting a family, and a traditional Christian lifestyle in general.
God bless you too, brother

I am a farmer. It's in my blood. I wish I could convert my whole backyard into a small farm and somehow make a living that way. I'm just not sure how to start selling the fruit and veggies when the market seems so blown out. I will work a part time morning job and farm. I know micro greens and other stuff sells very good for high prices.

Attached: 1567265816230.jpg (1024x787, 71K)

Find a wife user and move to a Christian country.

Also have too add i never noticed there was such Christ bashing in media, i always thought "Christians can take a joke and muslims not" but never realised the whole goal is to desensitice people too Christ, to forget who He truly is!

You will die when this nation collapses

Attached: 1549079722744.png (429x410, 20K)

How many christians left in your country? You? and? your wife?

All "deities" are Fallen Angels actually, Their sons (thor) nephilim.

Attached: history.png (1600x1539, 377K)

Augusto Ferrer-Dalmau Is an absolutely genius artist. My favourite art is one that focuses on aesthetic, and he does it beautifully. I can’t believe he is unheard of by many whilst people like Picasso can make their degenerate art and be known universally

Matthew 15:21-28.

Attached: http _i0.kym-cdn.com_photos_images_facebook_001_305_673_818.png (388x390, 207K)

Read coherently, I WISH for a Christian wife, But having a family with times of tribulation starting soon (New World Order or Clown World:Gloves Off Edition) it would be a burden on my child if he were to die young/submit to torture or have it even worse, Getting the mark of the beast.

>Christian
Stop worshipping the king of the jews you absolute degenerate

pretty much just voted Trump because fuck libtards

never adopted the full Jow Forums stage. never go full Jow Forums

>now:
>>I just want to find a qt Christian girl and move to a farm

> Stop worshipping the king of the jews you absolute degenerate
> not even realizing jewish-hatred is christian based.

Every single Pagan and Gaytheist sounds like a useless SJW kike

Is that why the Jews call Christ a son of a whore and tend to destroy Christianity ??? Is that why Christianity is the moust hated and mocked religion in Hollywood ??? Is that why the only decent people are Christians ???
Connect the dots.

Why

Are you me? Except I didn't like jews from the start.

I'm definitely this way now and I see many people, even weirdos and degenerates, feeling the pull of Christ's love

bless you user.
I was bluepilled on the jews in the early 2015, when Trump ran with his "pRo jOOOs" agenda where I would browse r/the_donald frequently, but I rapidly became redpilled on them from early 2016 and onwards.

Thats good to hear user. God bless

Niggers will go rampet.
States will leave, and Anarchy will spread

Attached: Doom.png (512x506, 543K)

Letter to Jesus.
Abgar, ruler of Edessa, to Jesus the good physician who has appeared in the country of Jerusalem, greeting. I have heard the reports of you and of your cures as performed by you without medicines or herbs. For it is said that you make the blind to see and the lame to walk, that you cleanse lepers and cast out impure spirits and demons, and that you heal those afflicted with lingering disease, and raise the dead. And having heard all these things concerning you, I have concluded that one of two things must be true: either you are God, and having come down from heaven you do these things, or else you, who does these things, are the son of God. I have therefore written to you to ask you if you would take the trouble to come to me and heal all the ill which I suffer. For I have heard that the Jews are murmuring against you and are plotting to injure you. But I have a very small yet noble city which is great enough for us both.

Blessed are you who hast believed in me without having seen me. For it is written concerning me, that they who have seen me will not believe in me, and that they who have not seen me will believe and be saved. But in regard to what you have written me, that I should come to you, it is necessary for me to fulfill all things here for which I have been sent, and after I have fulfilled them thus to be taken up again to him that sent me. But after I have been taken up I will send to you one of my disciples, that he may heal your disease and give life to you and yours.

Attached: 1565415354329.jpg (700x715, 135K)

I was a Ron Paul supporting libertarian. The nazi shit was just a way to repel normies, like gore on but after the election the scumbags showed up en masse due to Jow Forums's effectiveness in being a free troll army for Trump. Hillary's paid troll army was pissed they were humiliated and shown to be the empty headed ineffective blowhards that they were/still are. So they have figured out they can make awful posts screenshot them and then post them on twitter and say
>omg can you believe it #whitesupremacy #nazi

Sorry, After the space Jesus replys, I kind of get tear eyed imagining how "real" it reads that Abgar says he is being bothered and plotted against by the jews.

bump

>Catalonia: A place for peace and shit
>Crushed by ZOG

>CSA: A nation for peace and traditions
>Crushed by ZOG

>New England: Pending
>ZOG can't do shit