Should me kill poland?

Should me kill poland?
Just like Eminem said?
skiphopz.com/2011/07/why-does-eminem-hate-poland.html

Attached: FIPOL-2__96244.1407859162.1280.1280.jpg (500x301, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
youtube.com/watch?v=7uAlXN46pfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

btw

Attached: enimem chillin at the crib.jpg (500x285, 25K)

Is he related to Elizabet Batory?

>Elizabet Batory
Who the fook is that?

Attached: dfsgfdsgfsdg.gif (400x224, 2.46M)

Someone who would torture young women and bath in their blood.
>Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of young women between 1585 and 1609.
>The stories of her sadistic serial murders are verified by the testimony of more than 300 witnesses and survivors as well as physical evidence and the presence of horribly mutilated dead, dying and imprisoned girls found at the time of her arrest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

>I follow Eminem for political guidance
uhm...

Based

Attached: 1549195982360.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Her mother's side of the family were jewish teasuries in the kingdom of Hungary. Jews love torturing and killing Europeans.

It really won't accomplish much but if yer aching to throw down aint no one around to watch if you catch my meaning.

lol she was slovak dracula

based eminem

awfully hot

Attached: washed up faggot.jpg (970x703, 113K)

She was a (((Habsburg))) but okay.

>eminem
>sensible opinion
fucking ukrainian fag

>Ukrainian intellectuals
youtube.com/watch?v=7uAlXN46pfw

Attached: 1483329597281.png (1534x863, 1.67M)

>Hohol

Attached: Hohols btfo.png (1344x497, 152K)

? She wasnt habsburg but fucking magyar retard. And she was living in Cachtice(Slovakia) and there she was killing those young slovak girls. Young beautiful slovaks :) bcause magyar girls were always ugly as she was.

>Báthory
>Slovak
Okay, you can keep her.
>tfw your greatest enemy leads the investigation against you
Certainly unbiased and not a result of torture.

lol i just wanted to say that she was like dracula for slovaks. Because she was killing mostly slovaks.

>Jews love torturing and killing Europeans
hah, guess im a jew

You are. Ukraine was homeland of khazarian fake jews

Attached: Poland.jpg (1956x1484, 427K)

go back to sweeping my street

u mad cuz polish girls love to munch on black anacondas? hahaha

Attached: 256ee4807cfd628d719722064e1edf61.jpg (320x320, 24K)

ukrainian women are propably biggest whores on planet earth. they will suck any dick for money you 80iq retard

To be ukrainian is considered as lowest subhuman in europe u know? Even gypsies use insults here like "u fucking ukrainian head" :DDD

>getting mad.
Yes yeees, feel the pain of your girls riding on black cocks xD

Attached: grshfh.jpg (225x225, 8K)

ukrainians are so ugly and mongrelized you can spot one instantly on the streets here. they are all thieves and petty criminals

yeah i am mad your mother and sister clean houses here for below minimum wage while sucking dick on the side

>Slavs fighting

As far as I'm concerned, you're all sub human

Attached: 1563890526944m.jpg (1024x705, 161K)

But you are subhumans for us :)

Funny how some retarded slave of british queen says about first people in universe that they are subhumans. WTF? U cant see how retarded your nation is? U disulisioned animal :) just accept reality. And dont dream about unreal things

Wut

Attached: 1500054681334.jpg (1465x1209, 325K)

>t. chink leaf faggot with small pee

Really don't care about Polish/Ukranian hatred.
But if you love Marshall Mathers so much, please take him.

this. all these fucking subhumans arguing about slavnigger issues always turn out to be diaspora
white people don't give a shit about them.

>should me kill poland
chachoł you should commit harakiri bandera scum

Isnt eminem a closet faggot? Dre is.. I think g-unit stands for gay unit.

>closet
user, I...

but swissies are browner than slavics :)

he is GERM*noid blacked fag wannabe aryan

Half of poland is literally germany. Fucking thieves

Attached: German.png (794x648, 63K)

Why roger federer married fat slovak woman instead of swiss? Because he wanted subhuman children? Or he wanted to improve his degenerated brown genes? Say me.

szczecin is ours fuck u hans, and you never had Gniezno. our first capital from which im writing and which is fucking ghost city with only churches

Haha swissie arent even germans. They are arab rape babies just like spain. And + its full of albanians subhunans from 90s.

I am not Slavic yet I always defend them.

Half of g*rmany is literally Slavic. Fucking thieves.

Attached: Germutts.png (602x641, 143K)

Based pole

In the 10th century, Arabs from their Mediterranean Fraxinet base settled in the Valais for a few decades. They occupied the Great St. Bernard Pass and even managed to reach as far as St. Gallen to the north and Raetia in the east. Fucking arab subhumans. Its time to cut their heads. There is no place in europe for subhumans.

wtf whole europe was full of subhumans even in past :-o just germans were pure europeans like slavics thats why hitler allied with us and wanted to free us from bolsheviks. :D he didnt care about other subhumans from swiss spain etc.

Poland is great and ukrainian women are property so stfu!

Бaceд aнд Peдпиллeд