Hong Kong is a glownigger op

The unspoken reason the CIA, Media and NGOs are destabilizing Hong Kong: China is cock blocking ZOG's attempt to starve Iran into regime change.
theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/29/why-is-china-hiding-its-oil-tankers-from-us-trackers

Attached: hong kong cia.png (693x680, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/07/22/world/asia/sanctions-china-iran-oil.html
canada.ca/en/security-intelligence-service/corporate/publications/china-and-the-age-of-strategic-rivalry/beijing-creates-its-own-global-financial-architecture-as-a-tool-for-strategic-rivalry.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-08/evidence-cia-meeting-hk-protest-leaders-china-summons-us-diplomats-over-viral-photo
forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

wow what a load of crap ! WTF are you smoking, I want some, wait maybe not, are you sniffing petrol?

Do you have a personal photo with little Marco Rubio? Is it hard to get one? I mean it must be easy for some regular guy like me to approach this politician, i wouldn't be stopped at the doors of whatever building Rubio is in and no bodyguards would stop me from approaching him? And this guy seems to know him very well, not on one ocassion.

Attached: 11.jpg (535x523, 111K)

That’s fine.

Fuck China.

ZOGs agaisnt power hungry commies thats a fight where I can watch them all die

Wrong. 90% of NGOs in Hongkong do nothing against the commies

Don't want to be that guy but: duh.

Yeah okay, but the Triad are still working for the Commies.

Everything ZOG does it does for Jews and Israel.

China is just mad about Trump's trade negotiations so they are oppressing our freedom loving allies in Hong Kong.

Attached: 1489879136239.jpg (500x281, 30K)

They caught an American CIA on a train when China kills him they will claim he is a journalist.

China probably has to kill Joshua Wong
Then the u.s. news will claim mr.wong was a jounalist like they do for all their c.i.a. niggers.

Bump to expose glowies

I wonder if Jow Forums is a lower paying assignment for chinese government bots. Some of the contrarian sheep here will literally do it for free.

Everyone sells weapons to people looking to buy. You think China wasn't selling firearms to ISIS when they could?

Attached: 1514245308154.jpg (960x640, 69K)

nytimes.com/2019/07/22/world/asia/sanctions-china-iran-oil.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01-10-22-07-1.png (720x810, 89K)

Attached: al-baghdadi mossad.png (720x1090, 498K)

Banks, ALWAYS MONEY AND PROFIT FOR THEM.

The Honk Kong Protests are funded by Israeli groups spouting LGBT bs and all the standard libtard talking points.

THEIR NOT PROTESTING COMMUNISM THEIR PROTESTING FOR GAY MARRIAGE AND DEMOCRACY SO THEIR FOREIGN MASTERS CAN SEIZE CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT LIKE IN THE WEST!

Attached: 1528296319429.jpg (442x602, 117K)

China can help any country bypass Americuck/globohomo (((sanctions))).
>canada.ca/en/security-intelligence-service/corporate/publications/china-and-the-age-of-strategic-rivalry/beijing-creates-its-own-global-financial-architecture-as-a-tool-for-strategic-rivalry.html

You don't say. As was Tiananmen square. And hungary in 1956.

Attached: peaceful protest with no cia involvement.jpg (400x271, 67K)

You say this like it’s a bad thing. Luminescent Negroes doing their job for once.

Already know a bunch of leftists siding with the Chinks over the Honkies. There isn’t enough rope in the world.

China deserve to be nuked

US should grow balls and sanction China like they have done to Russia and Iran.

China needs to execute mr.wong then ship the body to Marco Rubio's office.

Imagine unironically siding with the Chinese government because you bought into the ZIONDON shill campaign
Take your fucking meds, sperg

>You say this like it’s a bad thing. Luminescent Negroes doing their job for once.

Calling for mass immigration and importing degeneracy is exactly the job their doing as they do all over the west for the rabbis who rule over them to corrupt China.

Attached: 1554960356210.jpg (3264x2448, 426K)

Seems legit.

Attached: Trump Worldwide Faggot.jpg (500x1080, 56K)

That's a paintball launcher you retard

>a viral photo showing US foreign service agent Julie Eadeh - identified as the political unit chief of the US Consulate General - meeting with leading anti-Beijing activists at a Hong Kong hotel
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-08/evidence-cia-meeting-hk-protest-leaders-china-summons-us-diplomats-over-viral-photo

Attached: julie-eadeh-google.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Glowniggers are probably not that competent.

its always been like this since the dawn of
modern media really post ww2. News doesnt become big and in the publics face constantly unless the banker run ZOG government wants it to for hidden agenda.

Dumb naive normies are oblivious to this.

Same country running things is now hoping to take over China the same way they did all western nations so it sounds legit. Hence why ALL of the press is on the side of the protestors since their trannies and shit.

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

The US/West want to punish China for it not complying with US/Israeli/Saudi pressure being applied to Iran and also the many other issues actively in play. The US IC ("Intelligence" Community) want Hong Kong to be destabilized as part the punishment plan

Hong Kong protest are obviously Western backed and as with sanction attempts against Huawei the US/West are trying to cause trouble. China is well aware of what is happening and US/West interference in Chinese affairs only fuels China and their massive propaganda machine. US/Western corporate media propaganda machine has nothing on China's propaganda machine

Attached: 98237498237984234.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

trumps just doing that so people will think he likes fags then he's gonna get them all in place and gas them retard it's 45532d chess

depends on which side you support, do you support ccp or usa.
most of us prefer the us, unlike you zhang

Carter was a democrat who destroyed Iran by helping communists and mullahs perform a democrat-backed revolution against Shah of Iran. This fake revolution ended in destruction of monarchy is Iran and a Islamic state being installed. Now republicans headed by Trump want to fix what those subhuman democrats did to middle east which resulted in the most brutal theocratic regime in human history where everything even internet is banned and any dissenter gets hanged in public. But the emotional and retarded Jow Forumstards are unable to understand this and side with the subhuman mullahs who are against freedom and would hang every single Jow Forumstard in public if they could get their hands on them.

Hello cia nigger

wrong. the sides are multitudinous, but basically Jow Forums supports the self-determination of the peoples of the world through nations and hates the globohomos wreaking chaos for their own gain

Go back to eating foreskins you hooknosed inbred.

Attached: 11528587314772.jpg (600x805, 104K)

self-determination is admirable, but what choice do we have? it comes down to ccp or the us the way i see it (the 2 parties in sino-british joint declaration)

Those of you paying attention should of noticed that this is ripe for a glowing OP because of what China has been trying to achieve in the South China sea. Building the fake sand islands has given them a work around to not building a giant fleet of air craft carriers. They now have fighter jets and recon aircraft littering the ocean to combat any American naval activity which would be used to maintain it as international waters. China is looking to expand, America is being the worlds police force again. The islands have been fitted out with AA SAM systems / Fire control etc.
You cunt's should listen to Steve Bannon more, he understands the moves going on here. The biggest location for possible war is the South China Sea not fucking Iran.

Attached: gooktron.jpg (1268x793, 136K)

>He doesn't know Jews were in some top-level positions in the CCP and advised Mao personally.

Communist China was a creation of the West and its Freemasonic ZOG. They supported the Communists over the KMT which led to their victory. China is the model for the rest of the nationstates in the New World Order and this has been stated time and time again

I literally don’t care about any of the stuff you said. Iran doesn’t have faggots running around. They have lots of STEM graduates. They don’t have a shrinking population. Focus on what they’re doing right instead of what they’re doing wrong. You dumb fucks think Facebook access isn’t tailored for them to pump US feeDumb propaganda? Get the fuck out.

Dickhead, China is mass importing Han to demographically control the political situation. They are already there. Where are they going to put 400,000 Syrians? Up your arse?

So this is basic propaganda. They claim that the US is arming a dissident faction withing Hong Kong and use it as a justification to use military force.

This is just preparation to massacre protestors and make it appear as fighting foreign intervention.

Fuck China.

Steve Bannon just seemed like an ad for whiskey and two shirts until he extrapolated on a China and now I like this Boomer.

makes sense tbqh. it does seem really coincidental that hong kong just decided to get rowdy against their totalitarian overlords. you don’t do that without crazy international financing behind you

Glowniggers think they have an edge with us if their views come through Bannon’s mouth. You think I don’t see straight through you?

Nazis who identify with whatever gook authoritarian regime because they like braid and parades make me fucking sick. You’re just commies with less varied sex lives.

agreed

Attached: 1558067697810.jpg (1429x653, 95K)

WE DONT CARE you chicom fuck. China hasn't done a single thing to rid the world of globalism, on the contrary, it has been shilling it for the past 30 years. We have no investment in your gay bugman country, it's a drain on the West.

obvious zog shill is obvious

How is the weather in Pine Gap?

we've been doing this for years

In Western Sydney, heater on, blunt primed, you guys have yet to deliver an argument. I am actually pleased that US surveillance resources are being diverted to a traditional enemy, you simply order more tinfoil.

Are you saying that glowniggers are actually competent? South/Latin America tells a different story.

We should. 56 ethnic groups in China all with an axe to grind against the CCP. It’s time to Upset a Uighur, Harangue a Hakka, Motivate some Manchus, and so on and so on *sniff*

No doubt there’s some State Dept material involved.

Good.

Wtf I love chink social media shills now.

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

Your feeDumb allows me to break with the thinking of who the enemy is. The enemy is the feminist, the multiculturalist, the slacker. Iran and China are distractions from me identifying the real enemy: you.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Wish I could have one of these here. WTF.

Fuck off chang. It was already confirmed that the M320 in the video was airshit and the dude was pelting cops with BBs. It is so funny to see you little insects scramble around at the slightest bit of resistance.

I’m sure your self limiting behaviours have done a lot for Nationalism and European people, what with you thinking everybody is a fed, refusing to participate in culture or institutions when the Left rides roughshod over them, isolating yourself in watching the same grainy clips on Bitchute that somehow justifies English being Jews, Greeks being Arabs, Aussies being feds, Iran being an enlightened Aryan superstate, up being down, vegetables being poison, silver being medicine and so on. You people are a joke and you’re dragging us down. You need to sort your shit right out.

And what the hell is the point of carrying one of those around and not using it?

What the hell has China ever done for me?
Let them smuggle a care package from Norinco into my backyard, then maybe I'll start to warm up to them until then China can fuck off.

Reminder that it is the US that wants to invade Iran and thus create a new huge refugee crisis that will result in the collapse of Europe.
Leave the middle east alone. Nobody in Europe is supposed to feel bad for muslims waging a war against muslims.
Only the most imbecile of Americans would be proud of seeing the United States fighting alongside Israel AND Saudi-Arabia, the very same dictatorship that financed and supported the terrorists responsible for 9/11, the largest act of terrorism in the history of the US.

But support for said war plans is at all-time low, and all the falseflag attempts to make the European vassals join it were so pathetically obvious and amateurish, nobody fell for it.

Fuck off meme flag

Individual Chinese people can be warm and hospitable. But we can break their backs politically and maintain dominance or go back to sleep like Obama did. So many supposed ‘fashy’ Goys here lacking an understanding of realpolitik. The same limitations that keep them in the basement, obviously.

I am inside Iran right now mother fucker and Jow Forums is banned here along any other website thats why my flag shows germany you piece of shit i hope you get cancer for writing that post i hope you die a very slow and painful death you fucking subhuman

They always make the lowest IQ posts. Did you know that Winston Churchill personally emailed Hitler a chemtrail and then had the servers removed? bloody English Jews! I’m going to eat this raw chicken, that will prove ‘em wrong! Zieg fail!

You do realize that for decades China bought weapons and crowd control implements - especially tear gas, right? Fucking sick of this brainlet conspiracy bullshit on this board.

Wow, this whole board is like autism, thank god none of you are successful in society. Sorry, got to go, busy fighting against the oppressive tyranny that is Chinese government. While you guys are jerking off each other with the idealistic view of communism in a modern day corrupted imperialistic China, us the people in Hong Kong are clinging to our freedom and fighting for our rights and future against the oppression by the Chinese. If you claim to be of decency then you wouldn't even recognise China as a force of good to the world. Jesus, what about the hundreds billions of Muslim minorities being imprisoned by China? Tibet's religious oppression and displacement of its inhabitants. How could one possibly paint the Chinese as good guy is beyond my imagination.
If being a communist supporter means abandoning human decency and moral values then by all mean please count me the fuck out because that's the most anti human behaviour. Cancerous ideology requires equally cancerous followers and you guys should be ashamed of defending an oppressor tyrant.
In case you haven't figured it out by now, I am Chinese, I live in Hong Kong and unless you have been beaten by riot police like I did, eaten numerous tear gas like so many of my mates here did, then you should probably shut up about your utopian Chinese communism. Fyi, the Chinese army just assembled near the Hong Kong border in case you didn't know. What a benevolent government to intimidate civil protests with an assembly of armed force, for fuck's sake. You have no rights to say who is right or wrong because you aren't the victim and certainly not the Communist China party.

>wahhhhhhh stop undermining our country while we flood yours with fentanyl!
Chinks can all rot in Hell, I hope another tribe rapes their way across the plain

Attached: 1532227806517.png (800x1672, 209K)

We’re not all against you, Honklers. Travel well.

Beware anons that shills will use your biases against you. Think critically, don't just knee-jerk when someone shows you a picture they want you to be angry at.

They literally think they’re getting revenge for the Opium war. They also eat Fido and have irritating Opera. That’s a nuke from me, Chief.

And it's an international effort. I picked this up in Vancouver yesterday. It's slick and glossy and nowhere does it show who printed it or name any group or organization. There is a concerted push on right now.

Attached: 20190831_214552.jpg (2560x1536, 1.54M)

Why even be angry though? It’s the first useful thing globohomo has done in a long-as time.

No shit OP. the CIA is doing CIA things and destabilizing countries.we had like 4 months of negative MSM press on China and how they were getting too big for their britches in the world stage then Booom an economic center starts to riot in front of all the world media daring China to do what they’ve always done and execute them and get shrekt by the UN for human rights violations or become and fall back in line as the west’s source of Cheap labor and goods no super power, no world player. Just expendable.

No he was a drunk nerd

Yeah because establishing Autonomous Puppet States instead of just good ol' fashioned conquest will never ever backfire! LOL

I seriously think Jow Forums’s need to go against the grain, or possibly some Shareblue faggots could be the only ones who think keeping Hong Kong for the Cantonese is a bad thing. Every leftie I know has turned a blind eye bc muh five year plan.

>turns out that people all over the world, Commonwealth especially, care about what goes down in Hong Kong
Must be CIA obviously. Nobody cares about communists trying to commie otherwise!

You fucking peanut.

What do you think the Chinese are doing, nitwit? I realise your brain may be starved of calories in Chinese owned Canada but Jesus.

They our bois
Rule Britannia

Vancouver is a Chinese outpost.

Attached: FFFBA69A-47B4-4340-9D0B-1B8D2227A573.png (750x1334, 1.65M)

eat shit and die

the yellow jackets didn't get even half of the coverage the Hong Kong puppets got.

Give me one good reason why CIA or any other organization shouldn't encourage any movement that has the potential to destabilize the subhuman chink nation of China

Grasp at those straws. You have no arguments.
>blunt primed
And you’re a drug user.
Lügenfresse. You’re sitting in your apartment collecting Harz 4.

FreeDumb is the mother of degeneracy.

>china sprinkles in some extra US surplus from veitnam that they've had laying around
>SEE, ROOK, IT'S DA CIA!!!

it's like every photo of these fuckers is a toyota commerCIAl.

Ding Ding. Correct, the last video is a false flag, acting, scenario for global (((sheep))) outrage and muh feelings.

Attached: 1493254477459.png (720x644, 43K)

Fair point

Give you one good reason? I just gave several reasons why they should, Abdul. It’s going to kick off, fucken finally. Honkies are god bois, framing this as a tranny party against benevolent Xi is a cope of the highest order.

That was the least couth CIA glownigger I have ever seen.